News Forum - Hamas agrees to release hostages in Israel-Gaza strip negotiations

Thaiger

57 minutes ago, Vigo said:

You call it an internment camp, but it was not. 

How about prison? They also have day release for work programs. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip 

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

Between the border crossings and tunnels, there was ingress/egress.

That’s one way to put it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_freedom_of_movement 

57 minutes ago, Vigo said:

Why would you expect the Gazans to have easy access to Israel when Hamas was in a state of war with Israel?

A state of war yet Hamas was permitted to continue holding power in Gaza despite frequent missile attacks on Israel. Some might suspect that allowing Hamas to flourish in Gaza was part of a long term plan to oust the residents.  

22 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

I know this forum is supposed to be more relaxed towards moderation but please, where are the moderators?

How can people be allowed to spew out complete unfounded, racist hate speech?

Debate is one thing but even freedom of speech has its limits.  I don't know where this forum is registered but some of what's being spewed out here may also be illegal.

You stupid ignorant offended child, you daft little self - righteous twerp.😠😩

You terrorist - apologizing complaining clown 🤡 

Incapable of Informed Rational Debate.😠🤡

Just Go Away to your kiddies play area with your comic books & idiot pals Manu and Sticky.😩💩
This is An Informed Adult Zone 😡

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

New UK Foreign Sec' David Cameron said in 2014, that Gaza was a prison.

Tony Blair is on the scene also. They will soon sort it all out.

• Cool 1

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

You stupid ignorant offended child, you daft little self - righteous twerp.😠😩

You terrorist - apologizing complaining clown 🤡 

Incapable of Informed Rational Debate.😠🤡

Just Go Away to your kiddies play area with your comic books & idiot pals Manu and Sticky.😩💩
This is An Informed Adult Zone

A bit of a rant that OS. Sounds angry.

Although I don't agree with your narrative on the Gaza massacre, I support your right to air your opinions.

5 hours ago, Vigo said:

It's a phrase lifted  right out of jew hating anti-semitic tracts.  All you are missing is the caricature of a large hook nose. You are already perceived as mentally unstable. Now you can add ignorant bigot to the characterization.

Don't even know what antisemitic means. Don't think you do either Mr V.

Could you leave noses out of the conversation!?

Mentally unstable eh! How did you know?

Ignorant bigot? If you say so Mr V.

I support your right to have an occasional rant.

19 minutes ago, Boom said:

Just a little reminder on how those innocent civilian Palestinians in Gaza reacted to hostages being brought in by their terrorist brothers:

Fine line between Gazans and HAMAS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

According to a news video I just watched there is no deals to release the hostages, 

Looks like the hostages are in for a long one.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Boom said:

I'm amused by your denial of all the social media posts by the medical staff......😅

I am amused by the entire world's denial of all social media posts by the medical staff that are posted on your guy's blog and nowhere else in the whole world. It never crossed your mind that could be fake? That there is not one single mention of this in the entire world does not ring any bell to you?

A lot of word salad for what are very simple conclusions, either the medical staff were complicit or they were too scared to say anything,

The "word salad" is yours, not anyone else's. When I write something, I stick to it, I do not change to a new version once challenged. Now check your last comment above and the one you wrote orginally below, which was what I responded to:

If the world didn't know before then it knows now that the doctors and staff at Al-Shifa hospital were complicit to the Hamas terrorists who used it as a base. The cctv evidence out now of hostages being brought into the hospital on the 7th Oct accompanied by armed terrorists is clear.

Anything missing in your original statement? Can you see the difference or do I have to explain it to you?

Now let's move on and let's take your last statement:

either the medical staff were complicit or they were too scared to say anything,

To that, I answer that the second possibility in your sentence, that they are in fear as the UK doctor described it very clearly in the source I provided previously, is backed up by everyone so most likely to be the case, and it is not hard for anyone to imagine why and how this is happening. In all IDF and Israeli government statements, in all reports in Israeli media and others, it seems to me that everyone is talking about human shields and hostages when talking about the medical staff there, and all Gazans generally actually. So I tend to be more inclined to believe this possiblity than the "complicit" one, which is backed up by noone. And the fact that it would make "life a little easier" for Israel in the eyes of the world if indeed all were pointing to some kind of complicity from the medical staff there reinforce my opinion.

This is what happens when Gazans try only to protest in Gaza:

"In all the locations where we announced that gatherings would take place, there was a heavy presence of civilian and military security, and police cars everywhere,” a source inside Gaza told The Times of Israel on Tuesday.

“Whenever two people were walking together, they were forbidden to stop on the street, after not even a minute [security forces] would go up to them and tell them ‘get out of here or we will take you with us,'” he said."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/protests-against-hamas-reemerge-in-the-streets-of-gaza-but-will-they-persist/

So it is easy to imagine what would happen to anyone who dares talking about the Hamas presence in Al Shifa hospital.

7 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

If they are still alive, 

I agree, I hate to imagine what the women and children are going through, imagine being the parents, makes my head pound and my heart ache.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Manu said:

I am amused by the entire world's denial of all social media posts by the medical staff that are posted on your guy's blog and nowhere else in the whole world. It never crossed your mind that could be fake? That there is not one single mention of this in the entire world does not ring any bell to you?

The "word salad" is yours, not anyone else's. When I write something, I stick to it, I do not change to a new version once challenged. Now check your last comment above and the one you wrote orginally below, which was what I responded to:

Anything missing in your original statement? Can you see the difference or do I have to explain it to you?

Now let's move on and let's take your last statement:

To that, I answer that the second possibility in your sentence, that they are in fear as the UK doctor described it very clearly in the source I provided previously, is backed up by everyone so most likely to be the case, and it is not hard for anyone to imagine why and how this is happening. In all IDF and Israeli government statements, in all reports in Israeli media and others, it seems to me that everyone is talking about human shields and hostages when talking about the medical staff there, and all Gazans generally actually. So I tend to be more inclined to believe this possiblity than the "complicit" one, which is backed up by noone. And the fact that it would make "life a little easier" for Israel in the eyes of the world if indeed all were pointing to some kind of complicity from the medical staff there reinforce my opinion.

This is what happens when Gazans try only to protest in Gaza:

"In all the locations where we announced that gatherings would take place, there was a heavy presence of civilian and military security, and police cars everywhere,” a source inside Gaza told The Times of Israel on Tuesday.

“Whenever two people were walking together, they were forbidden to stop on the street, after not even a minute [security forces] would go up to them and tell them ‘get out of here or we will take you with us,'” he said."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/protests-against-hamas-reemerge-in-the-streets-of-gaza-but-will-they-persist/

So it is easy to imagine what would happen to anyone who dares talking about the Hamas presence in Al Shifa hospital.

You're sounding more and more like a Hamas apologist to me....😅

Did you check the sources given? No, would be the answer to that, here's just one example of just one of the Hamas apologist doctors from a post on his facebook page. On the 7th Oct he officially announced his nephew martyred, then on the 8th he posted this. He happens to be Shifa hospitals Chief of Ortho.

https://www.facebook.com/adnan.albursh/posts/pfbid02GnmMWPVWm4MHwd3uS2LTt54NJoAbY8BNJbwkgZ7JvK3UYB24384rhamtTmfYX8tel

image.thumb.png.531d856c576b321ef13ce7f86334f91b.png

image.png.d81c438f9ff6b143cf7fb09842193395.png

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1726342321007140961

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Boom said:

You're sounding more and more like a Hamas apologist to me...

Yeah, it's definitely you using a different profile. Sure I am a Hamas apologist, always been, that is all I write post after post. Now go back to your social media and get lost in it.

7 minutes ago, Manu said:

Yeah, it's definitely you using a different profile. Sure I am a Hamas apologist, always been, that is all I write post after post. Now go back to your social media and get lost in it.

So you have nothing then.ha ha

Edited by Boom
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Fanta said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip 

That’s one way to put it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_freedom_of_movement 

A state of war yet Hamas was permitted to continue holding power in Gaza despite frequent missile attacks on Israel. Some might suspect that allowing Hamas to flourish in Gaza was part of a long term plan to oust the residents.  

You are inconsistent. First you blame Israel  for taking a limited action by  closing its border, but then you blame Israel for allowing  Hamas to remain in power. In other posts you blame Israel for taking action against Hamas. The Israelis cannot win with you. One would have hoped that the arabs of Gaza could be responsible people and focus on building a civil society of using the concrete and other dual purpose  material such as rebar for peaceful purposes instead of military tunnels and bunkers. All the while you ignore the fact that the PLA and Egypt never wanted the borders opened, with the evidence being the refusal of Egypt to allow ease of border crossing on its own territory. Easier to blame  Israel than to ask why Egypt and Fatah are no different than Israel.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fanta said:
9 hours ago, Vigo said:

Why would you expect the Gazans to have easy access to Israel when Hamas was in a state of war with Israel?

Many in Israel indeed not "suspect" but accused "some" of having a long term plan.

"For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

"The accusations aimed at Netanyahu go beyond merely failing to foresee or prevent the Hamas attack of October 7, however. Many accuse him of deliberately empowering the group for decades as part of a strategy to sabotage a two-state solution based on the principle of land for peace.

"There's been a lot of criticism of Netanyahu in Israel for instating a policy for many years of strengthening Hamas and keeping Gaza on the brink while weakening the Palestinian Authority," said Mairav Zonszein of the International Crisis Group. "And we've seen that happening very clearly on the ground."

"(Hamas and Netanyahu) are mutually reinforcing, in the sense that they provide each other with a way to continue to use force and rejectionism as opposed to making sacrifices and compromises in order to reach some kind of resolution," Zonszein told CBC News from Tel Aviv."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/netanyahu-israel-gaza-hamas-1.7010035

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sticky said:

Don't even know what antisemitic means. Don't think you do either Mr V.

Could you leave noses out of the conversation!?

Mentally unstable eh! How did you know?

Ignorant bigot? If you say so Mr V.

I support your right to have an occasional rant.

When you use the  anti semitic trope of jews rubbing their hands at the prospect of making a profit, it is quite evident what you mean. It's vile. I note that none of the Hamas fan club have distanced themselves from your comment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vigo said:

When you use the  anti semitic trope of jews rubbing their hands at the prospect of making a profit, it is quite evident what you mean. It's vile. I note that none of the Hamas fan club have distanced themselves from your comment.

Don't know, or care, who is a Jew or not. I'm talking big business. Always a few bob to be made clearing up the mess.

Don't know about any Hamas fan club. I guess you are not a member. Nor me.

2 hours ago, Boom said:

Just a little reminder on how those innocent civilian Palestinians in Gaza reacted to hostages being brought in by their terrorist brothers:

This says it all for me. It is when the "civilians" stopped being non belligerents and instead became willing participants. Those who assisted were complicit and an accomplice during and prior to the crime. These cheering throngs, and the hospital personnel who manhandled the hostages, were an accessory after the fact. They are as guilty  of the crime as those who executed the act of terror. As such, they have  made themselves legitimate targets and cannot not complain when they face the consequences. 

Another more elaborate tunnel has now been discovered by Israel beneath the al Sharif "hospital". Not a word from the IRC or UNRWA on the discoveries of the tunnels, munitions, firearms, IT documentation etc.  The longer this goes on, the more evidence will be found, not that the Hamas supporters will acknowledge that Hamas has lied and misrepresented its use of civilian intended facilities.

• Like 2

A bit of intel here, when Hamas were driving back from Israel there is 12 other hospitals before they get to Al Shifa hospital I guess when the IDF get tiem they will be taking a look, 

18 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Agreed.

Yet the moderators allow this to continue?  I have no problem in stating that I have reported some of the 'hate' and 'racist' posts and posted a complaint but still they remain intact. 

I don't know what jurisdiction this site falls under but I can confidently state that if it fell under the UK's, the authorities would be seeking to prosecute the offenders for clear racism and hate speech.

Yeah well, that's the way it is. But you have the choice of ignoring those haters and racists as i tend to do now, even when they insult you or accuse you of something although you keep writing the exact opposite post after post. But then of course, it is not because of their inconditional love for Israel, like I said none of them has never ever been there, they have no friend there, they know nothing about this country. Nope, it is only about their hate against Muslims or Arabs, most do not know the difference and put them all in the same bag. So you can keep spitting on Hamas post after post, it is not enough for them. You have to spit strongly on all Muslims/Arabs otherwise you are pro-Hamas. And if you dare emit the slightest critic against any Israel wrong doing the past decades, even when it is a critic from Israelis themselves coming from Israeli sources that you happen to know from that country when you were there and generally follow what's happening there (and not just since Oct. 7), you are antisemitic. That's that simple, that's how their brains work. And if you DARE mentioning a wish for peace in this part of the world after decades of this never ending conflict as I saw you did in one of your post, well that's the cherry on the cake for them. On the bright side, let yourself go once or twice and insult back some of them, the reactions are priceless and it can be quite fun if you are in a good mood and have time to waste.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

This says it all for me. It is when the "civilians" stopped being non belligerents and instead became willing participants. Those who assisted were complicit and an accomplice during and prior to the crime. These cheering throngs, and the hospital personnel who manhandled the hostages, were an accessory after the fact. They are as guilty  of the crime as those who executed the act of terror. As such, they have  made themselves legitimate targets and cannot not complain when they face the consequences. 

Another more elaborate tunnel has now been discovered by Israel beneath the al Sharif "hospital". Not a word from the IRC or UNRWA on the discoveries of the tunnels, munitions, firearms, IT documentation etc.  The longer this goes on, the more evidence will be found, not that the Hamas supporters will acknowledge that Hamas has lied and misrepresented its use of civilian intended facilities.

The Hamas supporters club will ignore the inconvenient truth of the medical staff and civilians actively celebrating the events of the 7th Oct. Yes lots more to be discovered yet at Shifa once they get through the blast room door in the new tunnel and discover other tunnels. Here a couple of new images released recently by Shifa cctv. A boy hostage being taken in and another of the jeeps that was filmed in widely circulated videos of the 7th Oct where one of the female hostages was dragged into, the one that had blood pouring our of her groin area.

image.png.d4d69a5b30d7135973ba7c98fe5d0b8b.png

image.png.08266b094ffe066a5d1289cf129675d6.png

image.png.1358070427a4ec1e227cedba2e94aff2.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

In other posts you blame Israel for taking action against Hamas

No, that’s not true. I have criticized Israel’s actions that harm non combatants. 

• Like 1