News Forum - Hamas agrees to release hostages in Israel-Gaza strip negotiations

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I have criticized Israel’s actions that harm non combatants. 

Well that's your bad, mate. If you do not want to see all Gazans, All Palestinians and really all muslims (some switch to Arabs sometimes only cause they don't even know what they are talking about) dead, then you are bad. It does not matter what you write or think, you do not write that you want all these people dead, that you hate them all, worse you wish for peace, that's it. That's all is all about here. I am sure you got the point by now...

And of course, no quote provided by your accuser to prove what you have supposed to have written, just "you have said..." as if by magic just by writing this, it becomes true. I have not read anything at all in any of your posts something about blaming Israel for taking action against Hamas, it is clearly not what you write post after post, nor I obviously. It is really intriguing. In this case, it is the chief hater, the clever one of the group, the others are just complete idiots, so he writes "you have said..." knowing full well that you did not quite, but it does not matter cause you are the one to hate regardless for the reasons mentioned above, but for the morronic ones of the group that is just enough, they do not really read posts (nor the chief hater to be honest) so they will never get back to check what you really said, so the chief hater gets his moment of glory, the approval of his morronic mates, that makes him happy, bless him. But I guess, some have obviously no other joy in life than their time here all day every single day to let out their pure hate, their intense rage post after post. At least it does not harm anybody when done anonymously on a tiny online forum related to Thailand.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Manu said:

Well that's your bad, mate. If you do not want to see all Gazans, All Palestinians and really all muslims (some switch to Arabs sometimes only cause they don't even know what they are talking about) dead, then you are bad. It does not matter what you write or think, you do not write that you want all these people dead,

Isn't  it interesting that Islam actually whats to see all none Muslims dead. 

• Like 4

Shall I stop now, or post another 500 reliable videos along the same lines, at least until some on here stop spouting utter nonsense that there is some kind of  moral equivalence between Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists, Iran, a failed Nation  and Israel. ?  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Manu said:

Yeah well, that's the way it is. But you have the choice of ignoring those haters and racists as i tend to do now, even when they insult you or accuse you of something although you keep writing the exact opposite post after post. But then of course, it is not because of their inconditional love for Israel, like I said none of them has never ever been there, they have no friend there, they know nothing about this country. Nope, it is only about their hate against Muslims or Arabs, most do not know the difference and put them all in the same bag. So you can keep spitting on Hamas post after post, it is not enough for them. You have to spit strongly on all Muslims/Arabs otherwise you are pro-Hamas. And if you dare emit the slightest critic against any Israel wrong doing the past decades, even when it is a critic from Israelis themselves coming from Israeli sources that you happen to know from that country when you were there and generally follow what's happening there (and not just since Oct. 7), you are antisemitic. That's that simple, that's how their brains work. And if you DARE mentioning a wish for peace in this part of the world after decades of this never ending conflict as I saw you did in one of your post, well that's the cherry on the cake for them. On the bright side, let yourself go once or twice and insult back some of them, the reactions are priceless and it can be quite fun if you are in a good mood and have time to waste.

I don't see any point in debating anything with someone who is hell bent on simply defending their position whether its right or wrong? I won't sink to their level, when all they have left is insults, racism and hate, their arguments mean nothing, they've lost. I'll listen to anyone's reasoned point of view but I won't listen to such rubbish so they are on ignore.

Personally, I'm not that interested in the history or the 'they did this', 'they did that's - all that matters is where we are now.  It is entirely possible to sort out the problems in Israel it simply needs the will to do so.  Saying 'simply' may sound ridiculous but this process required is quite simple - its the will that is very very difficult.  People of different races, creeds and colours live together relatively peacfully in many countries.  The problem, as I see it in Israel/Palestine is the involvement of their individual religions within their governance.

There are 2 things that have no place in the governance of any country - providing of course due respect is paid.  Those items are the independence of the judiciary and the non direct involvement of religious bodies in the running of the country. Neither Israel nor Palestine has those pre-conditions - each one's religion is heavily entrenched in their society and governance.

That I and every one of my neighbours wake up each morning and go about our business without fear is proof in itself that people of different religions can live together if the imposition of religious rules and ideals are removed. I have no idea what the beliefs of my neighbours are and it would make no difference to my life if I did.  The difficulty with the two parties in this matter is their history, a history that is still being created today.  The horrific attacks by Hamas on 7 October and the hideous destruction that Israel is carrying out in Gaza today must be put aside to achieve peace.

Utopian?  Of course but what's the alternative - another 80 years of death and destruction? Its possible if the will is there but the 'will' must overcome the history.

Today I saw a news report about a Palestinian football player who is due to play a major international match but is stuck in Gaza. The young guy was standing on the remains of his home (pile of rubble) - a home that had been destroyed by an Israeli air strike. Members of his family were killed and bodies remain under the rubble.

How do you ask that young man to put his history aside and live peacfully without seeking revenge? 

How do you ask the families of those that were beheaded and burned to death by Hamas terrorists on 7 October not to seek revenge?

I have no idea but ask you must - otherwise the circle of revenge will go on.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Today I saw a news report about a Palestinian football player who is due to play a major international match but is stuck in Gaza. The young guy was standing on the remains of his home (pile of rubble) - a home that had been destroyed by an Israeli air strike. Members of his family were killed and bodies remain under the rubble.

So, and your point is? 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, EdwardV said:

In my opinion, the true crux of the problem was not enough land was given to Israel.

You could say that but you could also say that not enough consideration was given to the rights and needs of the Palestinians.

17 hours ago, EdwardV said:

It's clear he was putting part of the blame on Israel for its past actions in Gaza.

Near past yes, and he was right - Israelis, with the full support of Netanyahu have been grabbing land in the West Bank for years and continue to do so - now with arms! Who would stand idly by whilst someone came along and stole their home, their farm, their livelihood?

Many Israeli's also blame Netanyahu's far right policies for the current situation - they have been on TV recently saying exactly that.  Whilst they are to a degree correct, the conflict has been bubbling in the pot for years - it was going to boil over at some point.

In my opinion, the only solution that will ever work is one state, one country made up of both sides with equal rights and opportunities. Easy to say and equally easy to ridicule but there is absolutely no reason why it can't happen.

Even the so called 2 State Solution won't work - there is no workable plan to deal with the Jerusalem problem and Israel, supported by that lunatic Trump, has been gradually taking over Jerusalem.  The 2 State Solution also assumes that peace will be achieved without consideration of the other idiots/terrorists to the North - Hezbollah.

I don't see the problem - Muslim temples, Jewish Synagogues and Christian churches stand side by side in UK cities and in other countries across the world.  Put the hate and the religious differences aside and there is no problem.

Edited by KhaoYai
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Boom said:

The Hamas supporters club will ignore the inconvenient truth of the medical staff and civilians actively celebrating the events of the 7th Oct.

I think you need to re-read the posts that you claim are by the 'Hamas Supporters Club'.  I have not seen a single post on here that supports Hamas.  Open your eyes, read the full content of people's posts and digest that.  Don't simply skim read, concentrating on only the text you want to see.

• Like 2

On 11/19/2023 at 3:24 AM, Boom said:

Even the health staff at Shifa hospital celebrate when one of their own dies!

Which illustrates the ridiculous power that each religion still has - the brainwashing these people receive from birth.  Her husband has not, in her belief, died. He has simply moved on to a better place. Cold light of day might affect her later when she realises that the cash she needs to support her family will not be comimg from Allah

Not all Muslims hold such beliefs and the Jewish religion contains equally ridiculous notions.

Religions of all types have a hell of a lot to answer for in this world but that's a whole other story.

17 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

I think you need to re-read the posts that you claim are by the 'Hamas Supporters Club'.  I have not seen a single post on here that supports Hamas.  Open your eyes, read the full content of people's posts and digest that.  Don't simply skim read, concentrating on only the text you want to see.

I guess you must be looking for attention KhaoYai.

Your addressing me on behalf of another poster who I had already responded to and despite the clear evidence provided still believes the Shifa Hospital medical staff did not post celebratory posts about Hamas and Oct 7th on their own social media, even after I provided direct links to source.

Now rather than try to tell me how to read, how much to read or your pathetic attempt to tell me to open my eyes. I suggest you go back and see who and why I made that comment. comprende?

11 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Which illustrates the ridiculous power that each religion still has - the brainwashing these people receive from birth.  Her husband has not, in her belief, died. He has simply moved on to a better place. Cold light of day might affect her later when she realises that the cash she needs to support her family will not be comimg from Allah

Not all Muslims hold such beliefs and the Jewish religion contains equally ridiculous notions.

Religions of all types have a hell of a lot to answer for in this world but that's a whole other story.

Well I didn't claim all Muslims hold those beliefs but I'm afraid a good portion seem to do so in Gaza including some of the doctors who have expressed the same terms as this nurse when a family member has been killed since Oct 7th.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

You could say that but you could also say that not enough consideration was given to the rights and needs of the Palestinians.

What consideration would that be? Correct me if wrong but when Israel was created the Gaza belonged to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan. Since both of those countries wanted that land, wouldn’t the lack of consideration  for the Palestinians be the responsibility of  those two counties? They had no intention of giving up their land to create a Palestinian homeland. Heck they still don’t want anything to do with the Palestinians. 

41 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Near past yes, and he was right - Israelis, with the full support of Netanyahu have been grabbing land in the West Bank for years and continue to do so - now with arms! Who would stand idly by whilst someone came along and stole their home, their farm, their livelihood?

That would make sense if it was the PLO who attacked but it wasn't it was HAMAS. Israel wasn’t grabbing land from Gaza. To be fair, Hamas really didn’t care about land grabbing in the West Bank since they intended to wipe Israel off the map and take it all anyway. 

45 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

In my opinion, the only solution that will ever work is one state, one country made up of both sides with equal rights and opportunities. Easy to say and equally easy to ridicule but there is absolutely no reason why it can't happen.

I can think of one reason … Israel ceases to exist as a Jewish homeland. We can argue whether or not a two state solution is viable, and it’s clearly being pushed again as the only solution to the current problem. However, I would argue a one state solution will never be acceptable to Israel. That’s a death sentence. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Boom said:

I guess you must be looking for attentionKhaoYai.

Don't be childish.

21 minutes ago, Boom said:

Now rather than try to tell me how to read, how much to read or your pathetic attempt to tell me to open my eyes. I suggest you go back and see who and why I made that comment. comprende?

Like others on here you sink to the level of 'sticks & stones. By all means criticise my claims but was the use of the term 'pathetic' necessary? Why so many people on forums resort to this simple point scoring is beyond me.  I have no interest in going back over other posts - the fact is you claimed that people here support Hamas and I have not seen a single post that does that.  Of course, if you choose to read single sentences in isolation you could make that claim but you would know its false.

Happy to debate with you but if you continue the name calling, you'll join the others.

37 minutes ago, KhaoYai said:

Don't be childish.

Like others on here you sink to the level of 'sticks & stones. By all means criticise my claims but was the use of the term 'pathetic' necessary? Why so many people on forums resort to this simple point scoring is beyond me.  I have no interest in going back over other posts - the fact is you claimed that people here support Hamas and I have not seen a single post that does that.  Of course, if you choose to read single sentences in isolation you could make that claim but you would know its false.

Happy to debate with you but if you continue the name calling, you'll join the others.

Says the poster who told me this................

"Open your eyes, read the full content of people's posts and digest that.  Don't simply skim read, concentrating on only the text you want to see." 

Then failed to pick up why I said what I did. 🤣

Oh and if I wanted to debate with you I would have responded to one of your posts in the first place, I didn't so feel free to put me with the others, like I frigging care after your failed attempt at addressing me 😅

Edited by Boom

On 11/18/2023 at 1:50 AM, Fanta said:

lol… The ratio of non combatant deaths to terrorist deaths is about 100:1 and about half of those are children. More non combatants have been killed in 1 month than nearly 2 years in Ukraine. This cannot be spun as a pretty good outcome. 

The only spin here that I can make out is where you got this figure of 100:1 exactly?

Did you take into account the following

The Hamas terrorists killed by the IDF, the figures are included in the Gaza Health Authorities daily figures as they do not separate them out. The IDF are currently claiming thousands killed since Oct 7th, 500 in one day recently. All figures reported by Gaza Health Authorities also class children as anyone under 18 years.

That's not to say I deny that there have been far to many civilians killed especially young children and women.

10 minutes ago, Boom said:

The only spin here that I can make out is where you got this figure of 100:1 exactly?

It’s telling that you search back 10 days to find items to debunk in an attempt to discredit posters instead of discussing the broader issue. I wrote that on the 11th, 4 days after the attack when info was sparse. Perhaps it is now 10:1 but that is still not a pretty good outcome. 

1 hour ago, EdwardV said:

I can think of one reason … Israel ceases to exist as a Jewish homeland. We can argue whether or not a two state solution is viable, and it’s clearly being pushed again as the only solution to the current problem. However, I would argue a one state solution will never be acceptable to Israel. That’s a death sentence. 

And why is a Jewish homeland necessary?

Of course the Israelis would not accept such a plan, the Palestinians probably wouldn't too so what's the answer? What I was proposing was a Utopian idea but there is not a single practical reason why it wouldn't work.

What consideration would that be? Correct me if wrong but when Israel was created the Gaza belonged to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan. Since both of those countries wanted that land, wouldn’t the lack of consideration  for the Palestinians be the responsibility of  those two counties? They had no intention of giving up their land to create a Palestinian homeland. Heck they still don’t want anything to do with the Palestinians. 

We could argue the geographical context forever - we are where we are.  There was a state of Israel in the region 800 years ago - some of it on the land that is now once again, Israel. Land grabbing and re-drawing of borders has gone on for centuries - usually as a result of wars. This is the 21st Century and humans are supposed to be the 'most intelligent species'. There is little intelligence to be found in constant wars, killing and claims of land ownership (although Putin still thinks its 1523).

The basis of the land that is now Israel was first proposed by the UK government in, I think 1917 to gain votes but that's a whole other story. As I say, we are where we are and if both communities would just live together, the problem would be solved.

The positions that you describe are correct but that is the problem - each side claims land is theirs - people have to live somewhere or should one side exterminate the other?

That would make sense if it was the PLO who attacked but it wasn't it was HAMAS. Israel wasn’t grabbing land from Gaza. To be fair, Hamas really didn’t care about land grabbing in the West Bank since they intended to wipe Israel off the map and take it all anyway. 

That's a bit too simplistic.  Both Hamas and the PLO are linked. The West Bank and Gaza are both Palestinian areas and families are split between both. Movement between the two is almost impossible as Israel won't allow most but the linkage exists. Hamas may wish to wipe Israel off the map but they will never achieve that. The PLO's aims are much the same and just as impossible. They are both terrorist organisations who's wish is to destroy Israel.

42 minutes ago, Boom said:

Says the poster who told me this................

"Open your eyes, read the full content of people's posts and digest that.  Don't simply skim read, concentrating on only the text you want to see." 

Then failed to pick up why I said what I did. 🤣

Oh and if I wanted to debate with you I would have responded to one of your posts in the first place, I didn't so feel free to put me with the others, like I frigging care after your failed attempt at addressing me 😅

Bye bye.

16 minutes ago, Fanta said:

It’s telling that you search back 10 days to find items to debunk in an attempt to discredit posters instead of discussing the broader issue. I wrote that on the 11th, 4 days after the attack when info was sparse. Perhaps it is now 10:1 but that is still not a pretty good outcome. 

? You need to check the date stamp of the post of yours I responded to. Its from the 18th Nov 3 days ago...the attack was 4.5 weeks ago🤣

Edited by Boom

2 hours ago, KhaoYai said:

Many Israeli's also blame Netanyahu's far right policies for the current situation - they have been on TV recently saying exactly that.  Whilst they are to a degree correct, the conflict has been bubbling in the pot for years - it was going to boil over at some point.

Even the so called 2 State Solution won't work - there is no workable plan to deal with the Jerusalem problem and Israel, supported by that lunatic Trump, has been gradually taking over Jerusalem.  The 2 State Solution also assumes that peace will be achieved without consideration of the other idiots/terrorists to the North - Hezbollah.

I don't see the problem - Muslim temples, Jewish Synagogues and Christian churches stand side by side in UK cities and in other countries across the world.  Put the hate and the religious differences aside and there is no problem.

You stupid little twerp. Limitless childish naive fantasy nonsense.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Boom said:

? You need to check the date stamp of the post of yours I responded to. Its from the 18th Nov 3 days ago...the attack was 4.5 weeks ago🤣

My bad.. MM/DD/YYYY should not be used by consenting adults 😝 

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

My bad.. MM/DD/YYYY should not be used by consenting adults 😝 

Your “mistake” you mean. 
Making mistakes is not in this case “bad”.

Using millennial idiotic slang is truly “bad”. 

9 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Your “mistake” you mean. 
Making mistakes is not in this case “bad”.

Using millennial idiotic slang is truly “bad”. 

Is that a cry for help? I ask because lately you have been more obnoxious than usual. Sticking to your meds?