News Forum - Russian tourism staff claims interest in Thailand travel has spiked for Russians

Thaiger

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

You couldn’t find ONE post where I defended the invasion or Putin or even ONE sentence amongst my numerous, lengthy posts that you can twist to suit your accusations and justify your slurs or you would have served it up with glee. 

Peace talks are not appeasement and fighting to the death is not a victory. I’ve previously explained my reasoning as to why I believe peace talks are in Ukraine’s best interest. And I have never excused alleged war crimes by either side. Debate the points instead of ignoring anything that runs counter to your opinion and the inevitable dismissal of it as coming from a “Putin bot”. Less crying, more trying. 

And no comment on Mariupol?

I didnt search your posts. Chances are I have already read it once and feel no need to read any of them again.

The peace talks can start for real when Russia leaves the Ukraines borders.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Russia pumped the money in to keep the peace and maintain their "Empire", not through altruism. 

A hundred years ago. Hardly relevant today.

17 minutes ago, Poolie said:

A hundred years ago. Hardly relevant today.

Tell KRLMRX, l was just responding to his misrepresentation of the facts. 

Just now, Wanderer said:

Tell KRLMRX, l was just responding to his misrepresentation of the facts. 

Tell him yourself, I've got coffee and a fag to navigate. 😀

5 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Tell him yourself, I've got coffee and a fag to navigate. 😀

Why didn't you tell him instead of me in the first place.? Smoking will make you cough, look wrinkly and old before your time, also distracts you from the important things in life. 

36 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Why didn't you tell him instead of me in the first place.? Smoking will make you cough, look wrinkly and old before your time, also distracts you from the important things in life. 

Well let me worry about that. 😃

• Like 1

Your Post's Lord Haw Haw clearly shows your support for Russian involvement in Ukraine by questioning the validity of all the Evidence now being discovered, you denied the Authenticity of the reporters on the ground filming live. You culooded with a member on here who spread false information and blatant lies saying an American General had been picked up in Mariupol. You are always denying MSM as false or  falsifieing news. Your post's are giving other members Ammunition to bring down the Thread as it being seen to do now. Maybe its your MO to wreck it your certainly not debating on it.

12 minutes ago, vlad said:

Your Post's Lord Haw Haw clearly shows your support for Russian involvement in Ukraine by questioning the validity of all the Evidence now being discovered, you denied the Authenticity of the reporters on the ground filming live. You culooded with a member on here who spread false information and blatant lies saying an American General had been picked up in Mariupol. You are always denying MSM as false or  falsifieing news. Your post's are giving other members Ammunition to bring down the Thread as it being seen to do now. Maybe its your MO to wreck it your certainly not debating on it.

Who is Lord Haw Haw?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

If they welcome people that justify and excuse alleged war crimes, I don’t want to go.

In WWII they used to leave their lights on at night to help guide the Luftwaffe to bomb Liverpool. 

So they say anyway. 

Lord Haw Haw was the nickname given to William Joyce an English Man who used propaganda radio messages from Germany to the UK during WW2. He was American but put on a posh English accent hence the nickname Lord Haw Haw. His opening line was always " Germany calling  Germany calling " all our propaganda mouthpiece on here has to say is Russia calling Russian calling . 555.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, vlad said:

Lord Haw Haw was the nickname given to William Joyce an English Man who used propaganda radio messages from Germany to the UK during WW2. He was American but put on a posh English accent hence the nickname Lord Haw Haw. His opening line was always " Germany calling  Germany calling " all our propaganda mouthpiece on here has to say is Russia calling Russian calling . 555.

Ah, seventy years ago eh?

No wonder you're confused. 😃

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, vlad said:

Your Post's Lord Haw Haw clearly shows your support for Russian involvement in Ukraine

Yawn... accused and never proven by anything I have written. Slava Ukrani, Vladimir.

2 hours ago, vlad said:

by questioning the validity of all the Evidence now being discovered,

my very first post on the Russia Ukraine conflict was to warn of the dangers of propaganda regurgitated as facts by MSM and I continue to do the same. I don’t question Russian propaganda  because it isn’t posted here or in MSM.

2 hours ago, vlad said:

you denied the Authenticity of the reporters on the ground filming live.

False. Forum rule is to link to anything you claim is a fact. Link? 

2 hours ago, vlad said:

You culooded with a member on here who spread false information and blatant lies saying an American General had been picked up in Mariupol

False. Forum rule is to link to anything you claim is a fact. Link? 

2 hours ago, vlad said:

You are always denying MSM as false or  falsifieing news.

Which is it? false or falsifying? Propaganda is being recycled by MSM and presented as verified facts and therefore assumed by the masses to being 100% factual. Both sides engage in propaganda  and only the naive or close minded believe that only one side is doing it. False news is fake news and I cannot recall discussing fake news. Link? 

2 hours ago, vlad said:

Your post's are giving other members Ammunition to bring down the Thread as it being seen to do now. Maybe its your MO to wreck it your certainly not debating on it.

If the thread was left to the desires of some posters, especially the Angry Dad’s Army, there would be no debate or discussion. Only emotional denunciations of the dissenting, without facts or logic, until all questioning voices are silenced followed by cries of outrage and anguish in an echo chamber of their own making. That approach is immature and destructive to any discussion. Your, and others, personal attacks could be seen as an effort to derail a discussion. Less crying, more trying! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fanta said:

If the thread was left to the desires of some posters, especially the Angry Dad’s Army, there would be no debate or discussion. Only emotional denunciations of the dissenting, without facts or logic, until all questioning voices are silenced followed by cries of outrage and anguish in an echo chamber of their own making. That approach is immature and destructive to any discussion. Your, and others, personal attacks could be seen as an effort to derail a discussion. Less crying, more trying! 

On here? Surely not! 😄

10 minutes ago, Poolie said:

On here? Surely not! 😄

More nonsense from the Marx Brothers, Shorto and Puto.😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Poolie said:

Ah, seventy years ago eh?

No wonder you're confused. 😃

I'm not confused you asked who it was so I told you who he was what's confusing about it Poolie ??

11 minutes ago, vlad said:

I'm not confused you asked who it was so I told you who he was what's confusing about it Poolie ??

Yes Marble in one lord Haw Haw is deflecting again with nonsense about MSN I don't have to link what's on the TV news on all threads it's only when you deliberately make statements like The American general being picked up by Russian forces in Mariupol. That was pure fabrication, where was his link for that Haw-Haw ? but our Lord Can't supply this because it was fiction. The Toxicologist cannot enter Mariupol to investigate the suspected gas attack so at the moment we cannot presume it happened. Even Biden has now admitted Putin has committed Genocide on Ukrainians. Again I do not have to link this watch the TV News.

On 4/11/2022 at 3:40 PM, NorskTiger said:

Babies in incubators thrown out of the hospital window... 

Never happened

Weapons of "mass destruction"

Never happened

"Assad gassing his own people with chlorine"

Never substantiated.

Please understand the difference between expecting EVIDENCE to back up an allegation and the mere willingness to believe it since the statements are colored with rape, rape of children and so on and so on...

so IF.... is a valid question to ask. 

Got anything on the current atrocity ?

So - no war crimes whatsoever have been committed correct Vladimir ?

Sp photographic evidence of 25 girls systematically raped in a basement and then shot involves even more actors ? Who would have thought lil ol Ukraine had such a burgeoning plethora of budding actors !

So the actors who managed to stay still for 2 days + without moving via satellite images - come up with an answer yet ? 

PS You're an utter disgrace to humanity at odds with the vast majority of your population and government, maybe protest to your leaders they've got it all wrong !🤔

• Like 2

On 4/11/2022 at 9:04 PM, NorskTiger said:

Wishing for people to die on a debate forum is not inflammatory?

I still am awaiting you to tell us all who is condoning murder of people and raping wives. 

You are - clear enough ?

On 4/12/2022 at 3:06 AM, NorskTiger said:

So ALL you are citing here are fresh allegations that are substantiated by one of the parties to the conflict?

Get it.  

RussiaBad,  EU&NATO good. 

The “ so what you’re saying is “ tactic is for partisan people with fixed contrary anti-reality opinions. I outlined the atrocity investigation process. That’s It.

7 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

The “ so what you’re saying is “ tactic is for partisan people with fixed contrary anti-reality opinions. I outlined the atrocity investigation process. That’s It.

""partisan" is in the eye of the beholder. So far, there are ALLEGATIONS and the "investigation" is nothing but a farce, as long as an ongoing conflict has no common ground. 

Russians also allege war crimes being committed. How original! Tell me a modern conflict where war crimes are not alleged almost as soon as the bullets fly. 

ANd the graphics are not needed if you want to present a somber and factual message. However, the graphics are getting more and more hard to believe the long this goes on and all allegations do not serve the russians at all. 

12 minutes ago, Benroon said:

You are - clear enough ?

I am simply waiting to see if you are standing by your insinuations. 

On 4/12/2022 at 11:13 AM, Cg66 said:

Correct. There weren’t any. Now, think about it, the governments told their populations that there were. Now do you get it? 
let’s take Bosnia. NATO countries used cluster bombs and depleted uranium missiles against civilians . Do you get that?

let’s take Syria. One moment Assad is having dinner with Donald Rumsfeld, the next he is a butcher, gassing his own people. Only problem is that every single one of the supposed chemical attacks were disproved. It culminated in the Douma attack where United Nations inspectors found no traces of an attack, but in the video that the white helmets released a little girl belonging to one of them was pictured being hosed down with water, the only problem was that she was also in another video of a chemical attack hundreds of miles away. Do you get that?

The demonising of Putin to me is so childlike when you recall that exactly the same was done to Assad.

in other news, the Americans have use their influence to depose the non-compliant Prime Minister of Pakistan. Do you get that as well?

You're still struggling to come up with justifications to invade a peaceful democratic neighbour - take your time

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Got anything on the current atrocity ?

So - no war crimes whatsoever have been committed correct Vladimir ?

Sp photographic evidence of 25 girls systematically raped in a basement and then shot involves even more actors ? Who would have thought lil ol Ukraine had such a burgeoning plethora of budding actors !

So the actors who managed to stay still for 2 days + without moving via satellite images - come up with an answer yet ? 

PS You're an utter disgrace to humanity at odds with the vast majority of your population and government, maybe protest to your leaders they've got it all wrong !🤔

First of all, stop the false indignation. So it is now a "disgrace" to disagree with a "majority"? Because that is the context you are presenting this. "complain to my leaders"? They do a lot of odd things, like letting electricit prizes rise to the point where regular people have to choose between heating and food.  Likewise, jobs are beign lost because our country is being forced to comply with this one-sided fanatical crusade. 

I don't know details about any "photgraphic evidence or who has presented what or verified something. Whether or not there has been actors here is not something I have alleged, but you seem to think in that manner. Are you projecting here?

What I am saying is that in the heat of battle, it is easy to come up with misinformation, lies, distortions or exaggerations. I am also saying that MODERN HISTORY tells one to take such reports with a sack of salt. 

I am not "Vladimir". Stop acting like such a child and behave like an adult! Neither me nor you know what is going on, but you behave as if you come directly from a crime scene.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

I am simply waiting to see if you are standing by your insinuations. 

I'm not going to spend too much time debating with a war crimes and rapist apologist, suffice to say I haven't insinuated anything, I couldn't make anything I've said any clearer. What are you struggling with ?

You are defending the indefensible, you haven't come up with any reason whatsoever to justify the invasion, and despite overwhelming evidence you seek to defend the murder, rape and torture of innocent people.

I don't know your parents but I would guess in hindsight they could probably have done a better job.

• Like 1