News Forum - Russian tourism staff claims interest in Thailand travel has spiked for Russians

Thaiger

8 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

My post clear & complete in structure & developed / modified proposal introduced first by other. Clearly not trolling to do that. 
Nothing above affects or properly challenges my post to which you have added some interesting but unsurprising “ Justice” process detail.

Sticking to your script like Chris Rock after Will Smith’s feedback. Respect 🙏

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Torture and execute Russian POWs with no trial? The brave and glorious Ukrainian warrior soldiers are already doing that. They are even digging up dead Russian soldiers and exchanging them for live Ukrainian soldiers. So kind of them. Zelenskyy announced he will hunt down all Russian war criminals and make them face justice. He should start with some of his own troops first so he can get some practice before he hits the big time on the international stage. Oh, I forgot..: only 1 side is committing war crimes and 2 wrongs make a right. 

btw: nice troll post for a first attempt 

I have an idea, why don't you blame Putin for a change, can you not see who is responsible for all the death and destruction in Ukraine, the Russian thugs were not invited and all the Ukrainians are asking is for them to leave, is that a big ask, is that an unreasonable question, most people that think logically would say not, so what do you say? 

• Like 2

Let's have a little look at how Putin's Special Opps have gone so far in over  Month. Major City's that Putin expected to take in day's Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Kherson, Mariupol. Not one target in Russian control, the only City nearly taken is Mariupol but not yet, once taken Putin will have a city that is basically a building site and unhabitual. Let us have a quick look at the tools he has at his disposal old tanks that constantly break down and are left to be towed away by the Ukrainian forces or have run out of fuel due to supply lines not being up to the task same for Artilarry units unsupported with Re-supply issues. Air to ground attack aircraft not being used due to ground to air missiles. Poor field commanders most being killed, mainly conscripted troops who are poorly trained and have no stomach to fight. Not looking good for the imperial Russian war Machine is it?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I have an idea, why don't you blame Putin for a change, can you not see who is responsible for all the death and destruction in Ukraine, the Russian thugs were not invited and all the Ukrainians are asking is for them to leave, is that a big ask, is that an unreasonable question, most people that think logically would say not, so what do you say? 

I have an idea. Stop using emotion to judge this war & people’s feedback. Use logic. Russia & Putin bad. Ukraine good. NATO & Zelenskyy hmm…. War worst. Who is winning this war? Who will win this war? Who is really fighting in this war and why? Down the rabbit hole we go…. 

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I have an idea. Stop using emotion to judge this war & people’s feedback. Use logic. Russia & Putin bad. Ukraine good. NATO & Zelenskyy hmm…. War worst. Who is winning this war? Who will win this war? Who is really fighting in this war and why? Down the rabbit hole we go…. 

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Again master of deflection with a touch of gobbledegook. Just answer the question 'who is responsible for this war' and stop trying to spin every post. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, vlad said:

Let's have a little look at how Putin's Special Opps have gone so far in over  Month. Major City's that Putin expected to take in day's Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Kherson, Mariupol. Not one target in Russian control, the only City nearly taken is Mariupol but not yet, once taken Putin will have a city that is basically a building site and unhabitual. Let us have a quick look at the tools he has at his disposal old tanks that constantly break down and are left to be towed away by the Ukrainian forces or have run out of fuel due to supply lines not being up to the task same for Artilarry units unsupported with Re-supply issues. Air to ground attack aircraft not being used due to ground to air missiles. Poor field commanders most being killed, mainly conscripted troops who are poorly trained and have no stomach to fight. Not looking good for the imperial Russian war Machine is it?

For an invasion force as poorly managed and equipped as you choose to believe why are the 440,000 strong Ukrainian armed forces taking so long to destroy the less than 200,000 strong Russian armed forces? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Again master of deflection with a touch of gobbledegook. Just answer the question 'who is responsible for this war' and stop trying to spin every post. 

Pfft…. Asked and answered. Once more for the dummies - Putin responsible. Now wipe your tears away because you are double quoting messages then posting due to blurred vision. 
ps: my apologies for expecting you to think while you are weeping.

Just now, Fanta said:

Pfft…. Asked and answered. Once more for the dummies - Putin responsible. Now wipe your tears away because you are double quoting messages then posting due to blurred vision. 

OK we have agreed that Putin is responsible for this genocide that is taking place before our very eyes, even though as usual you cannot resist patronising other posters. 

So taking you one step at a time, and that may help to minimise the spin.

Do you also believe that Putin and his gangsters illegally invaded Ukraine because they wanted to join NATO or did they invade because Ukraine were not in NATO? 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

OK we have agreed that Putin is responsible for this genocide that is taking place before our very eyes, even though as usual you cannot resist patronising other posters. 

So taking you one step at a time, and that may help to minimise the spin.

Do you also believe that Putin and his gangsters illegally invaded Ukraine because they wanted to join NATO or did they invade because Ukraine were not in NATO? 

I don’t agree genocide is occurring or that attempts are being made to eliminate the Ukrainian people. I believe the cries of genocide from Zelenskyy and Biden are total bullsh*t and not even remotely based on demonstrable fact or accepted criteria. The propaganda value is dubious at best. The French president and other NATO leaders refuse to label the civilian deaths in Ukraine a genocide. Numbers, legal definitions and  history back their stance up. For example: 

Are Ukrainian inflated claims of 20,000 of 40 million civilians dead from attacks by #3 superpower in 2 months genocide? No, not even remotely close. Rwanda’a genocide was 400,000 to 800,000 Tutsi’s deaths in 4 months using machetes and rifles.

Further to those genocide claims - The United Nations released a report 3 days ago claiming “4,966 civilian casualties in the country: 2,104 killed and 2,862 injured.”

https://www.ohchr.org/en/news/2022/04/ukraine-civilian-casualty-update-19-april-2022 

I don’t care why Russia invaded Ukraine. It is already done.

• Like 1

I don’t agree genocide is occurring or that attempts are being made to eliminate the Ukrainian people. I believe the cries of genocide from Zelenskyy and Biden are total bullsh*t and not even remotely based on demonstrable fact or accepted criteria. The propaganda value is dubious at best. The French president and other NATO leaders refuse to label the civilian deaths in Ukraine a genocide. Numbers, legal definitions and  history back their stance up. For example: 

Are Ukrainian inflated claims of 20,000 of 40 million civilians dead from attacks by #3 superpower in 2 months. Genocide? No, not even close. Rwanda’a genocide was 400,000 to 800,000 Tutsi’s deaths in 4 months using machetes and rifles.

Further to those genocide claims - The United Nations released a report 3 days ago claiming “4,966 civilian casualties in the country: 2,104 killed and 2,862 injured.”

https://www.ohchr.org/en/news/2022/04/ukraine-civilian-casualty-update-19-april-2022 

I don’t care why Russia invaded Ukraine. It is already done.

That is your problem, if you did care Russia had illegally invaded Ukraine you would not have anything to argue about. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marble-eye said:

That is your problem, if you did care Russia had illegally invaded Ukraine you would not have anything to argue about. 

pfft again… in fact double pfft with a look of disdain on top. Don’t twist my words to suit your emotional opinions. Russia bad = Russia was wrong to invade. The reasons for the invasion are irrelevant. I answer all your questions and debate some of your points with logic and facts. You ignore any questions and statements that don’t suit your beliefs and fall back on your outrage defense. For example: do you now retract your claim of genocide? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

pfft again… in fact double pfft with a look of disdain on top. Don’t twist my words to suit your emotional opinions. Russia bad = Russia was wrong to invade. The reasons for the invasion are irrelevant. I answer all your questions and debate some of your points with logic and facts. You ignore any questions and statements that don’t suit your beliefs and fall back on your outrage defense. For example: do you now retract your claim of genocide? 

Bombing civilian buildings with civilians inside is not to make a green belt area it is to kill innocent people. What word you want to use to describe it is up to you and your conscience. There is evidence that Russia is committing gross war crimes, it tantamounts to genocide, I shall not give Putin and his gangsters the benefit of the doubt but it would seem you already have. 

"The reasons for the invasion are irrelevant." They may be irrelevant to you but for most rational thinking people they are very relevant, tell that to the raped women... its irrelevant, tell it to the families who have lost loved ones...it's irrelevant, it is just a shame you cannot tell it to the dead Ukrainians as as much as they'd like to hear it being said to them, they can't. 

Why are you so defensive towards Putins thugs, serious question? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Bombing civilian buildings - kill itantamounts to genocide, I shall not give Putin and his gangsters the benefit of the doubt but it would seem you already have. 

"The reasons for the invasion are irrelevant." They may be irrelevant to you but for most rational thinking people they are very relevant, tell that to the raped women... its irrelevant, tell it to the families who have lost loved ones...it's irrelevant, it is just a shame you cannot tell it to the dead Ukrainians as as much as they'd like to hear it being said to them, they can't. 

Why are you so defensive towards Putins thugs, serious question? 

You used the word genocide.and you don’t even know what it means but you cannot admit that. Your contributions to discussion are as empty as the numerous tissue boxes scattered around you. Your “serious question” is based on a fundamental misbelief. Please post anything I have written, including full context, that defends Russia’s aggression. Here is another question you won’t answer - Why are you so scared to question your TV? 

• Haha 1

Marble I have not put our lord Haw-Haw on ignore, I've never iggied anyone but he is sailing close to be the 1st. Your wasting your time debating with him he is a wind-up merchant he will not answer direct questions like Seagull he just deflects. Even if you show him atrocities like the mayoress and her family took outside into a forest and shot with their hands tied he will deny it or give us the old B/S their actors. So do what most of us have done now and don't feed him.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

It would appear that killing Ukrainian civilians is proving too slow for Czar Putins thugs. Now they are being forcibly moved from the country to "camps" in Russia.

Ukrainians deported to Russia from besieged Mariupol dream of home | Reuters

Better than leaving them in cities under attack and refusing surrender for those trapped underground like the “Servants of the People”do. 

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Better than leaving them in cities under attack and refusing surrender for those trapped underground like the “Servants of the People”do. 

Go fetch

• Haha 2

You used the word genocide.and you don’t even know what it means but you cannot admit that. Your contributions to discussion are as empty as the numerous tissue boxes scattered around you. Your “serious question” is based on a fundamental misbelief. Please post anything I have written, including full context, that defends Russia’s aggression. Here is another question you won’t answer - Why are you so scared to question your TV? 

I certainly do know what genocide means but unlike you I am not willing to bury my head in the sand and hope it goes away, thats if it does bother you, which I seriously doubt. Talk Russian you are all ears, talk Ukrainian and it's a case of putting a finger in each ear while singing 'I can't hear you' 

Do you seriously need to wait until the Ukranians are obliterated before you say 'doh, I could have done more' 

Your lack of empathy for the Ukrainians and your remarkable gusto you feel for Putins thugs says so much about you, you really need a wake up call, hello. 

At least we have left the patronising in Red Square and we are back to insults. 

"Given the scale of Russian violence in Ukraine, however, genocide warnings need to be taken seriously." 

https://theconversation.com/is-russia-committing-genocide-in-ukraine-a-human-rights-expert-looks-at-the-warning-signs-180017

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

I certainly do know what genocide means but unlike you I am not willing to bury my head in the sand and hope it goes away, thats if it does bother you, which I seriously doubt. Talk Russian you are all ears, talk Ukrainian and it's a case of putting a finger in each ear while singing 'I can't hear you' 

Do you seriously need to wait until the Ukranians are obliterated before you say 'doh, I could have done more' 

Your lack of empathy for the Ukrainians and your remarkable gusto you feel for Putins thugs says so much about you, you really need a wake up call, hello. 

At least we have left the patronising in Red Square and we are back to insults. 

"Given the scale of Russian violence in Ukraine, however, genocide warnings need to be taken seriously." 

https://theconversation.com/is-russia-committing-genocide-in-ukraine-a-human-rights-expert-looks-at-the-warning-signs-180017

You don’t know what genocide means, legally or logically only emotionally. And  your mistaken belief that I lack empathy for Ukrainian civilian casualties is as galling as your refusal to answer a question. I am down with you and vlad, the poor lad. Come back when you grow out of your man-child stage and learn to discuss, not accuse. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, vlad said:

Marble I have not put our lord Haw-Haw on ignore, I've never iggied anyone but he is sailing close to be the 1st. Your wasting your time debating with him he is a wind-up merchant he will not answer direct questions like Seagull he just deflects. Even if you show him atrocities like the mayoress and her family took outside into a forest and shot with their hands tied he will deny it or give us the old B/S their actors. So do what most of us have done now and don't feed him.

Yes I am beginning to think you're correct, I think this is going to be a tougher nut to crack than I first thought. I am sure that information is entering, but it appears to become scrambled when it reaches the frontal lobe, most humans have the ability to rationalise but his has been replaced with the insult gene. 

• Like 1

It would appear that Czar Putins thugs cannot take the remaining parts of Mariupol. So now he has decided to try and starve them out.

So that declaration of victory is going to have to wait a bit longer.

Its also going to be very difficult to keep those guys constrained. They are going to start breaking through Czar Putins siege lines and causing havoc all over the place.

Russia-Ukraine war latest: Putin orders army to change tactics for Mariupol steel plant defended by 2,000 Ukrainian troops – live (theguardian.com)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fanta said:

You don’t know what genocide means, legally or logically only emotionally. And  your mistaken belief that I lack empathy for Ukrainian civilian casualties is as galling as your refusal to answer a question. I am down with you and vlad, the poor lad. Come back when you grow out of your man-child stage and learn to discuss, not accuse. 

I'll put that down as loss to you, but trying to save face. Never mind you cannot win em all. 😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

Sticking to your script like Chris Rock after Will Smith’s feedback. Respect 🙏

If anybody comes into my house raping & murdering my family, I can do to them whatever I want , under law of natural Justice as old as humanity. Similarly Ukrainians got a free pass ( from me) with their retaliations.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Yes I am beginning to think you're correct, I think this is going to be a tougher nut to crack than I first thought. I am sure that information is entering, but it appears to become scrambled when it reaches the frontal lobe, most humans have the ability to rationalise but his has been replaced with the insult gene. 

Posting insults and deflection is what he does when he has lost. He also simply HAS to have the last word. Even if it is totally asinine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

For an invasion force as poorly managed and equipped as you choose to believe why are the 440,000 strong Ukrainian armed forces taking so long to destroy the less than 200,000 strong Russian armed forces? 

Ukraine forces fighting a war of urban  defence with rural counter attack. They are more exposed in the east though but still in strong defensive positions. 
Heavy Artillery will pound Russians any day now.

• Like 1