News Forum - Russian tourism staff claims interest in Thailand travel has spiked for Russians

Thaiger

50 minutes ago, vlad said:

I'm not confused you asked who it was so I told you who he was what's confusing about it Poolie ??

Ask him if he condemns the illegal invasion of the Ukraine and Czar Putins  thugs committing war crimes.

He quickly disappears after that.

It's amazing how dumb and immoral our world has become since 2016....................

They all crawled out from under their rocks once they saw the corrupt scumbag do it.....................

11 hours ago, Pinetree said:

I have no time for you, or your uninformed, views, mixed with your usual unnecessary insults.   I have put you on ignore so that I don't have to suffer your nonsense anymore. 

Stop the communication , great. I honestly find amazing that you use all these words,… yeah I thought so, your Russian revolution in  2022 is also complete BS… did not expect anything else. Stop talking cause you have  nothing to say. And you know it…. That goes for me sure..

b

2 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

First of all, stop the false indignation. So it is now a "disgrace" to disagree with a "majority"? Because that is the context you are presenting this. "complain to my leaders"? They do a lot of odd things, like letting electricit prizes rise to the point where regular people have to choose between heating and food.  Likewise, jobs are beign lost because our country is being forced to comply with this one-sided fanatical crusade. 

I don't know details about any "photgraphic evidence or who has presented what or verified something. Whether or not there has been actors here is not something I have alleged, but you seem to think in that manner. Are you projecting here?

What I am saying is that in the heat of battle, it is easy to come up with misinformation, lies, distortions or exaggerations. I am also saying that MODERN HISTORY tells one to take such reports with a sack of salt. 

I am not "Vladimir". Stop acting like such a child and behave like an adult! Neither me nor you know what is going on, but you behave as if you come directly from a crime scene.

Of course you don't know the details because you don't want to look at what's in front of you. 

Indignation ? Not at all - it's not your opinion I have an issue with, it's primarily the hundreds of women that have been raped, and then murdered, oh wait by incredibly co-ordinated actors, that you dismiss as not worthy.

Again you are a disgrace. it's a fact. You are an apologist for war crimes, just admit it and we can move on from there. 

errrr the russian general who today said he took a 'soldier' into the forest and executed him for raping a baby (yep a baby) which he sent a video of via social media - kind of negative propaganda yes ? 

• Cool 1

1 minute ago, Manu said:

Stop the communication , great. I honestly find amazing that you use all these words,… yeah I thought so, your Russian revolution in  2022 is also complete BS… did not expect anything else. Stop talking cause you have  nothing to say. And you know it…. That goes for me sure..

b

People become tired of refuting your Kremlin propaganda. 

Not me though. You can keep that stuff coming and I will still keep posting stuff which proves you and all the other Czar Putin lovers wrong. 

• Cool 1

57 minutes ago, vlad said:

I'm not confused you asked who it was so I told you who he was what's confusing about it Poolie ??

Its  just you appear to think that a man who was executed shortly after WW2 finished, 75 years ago, was posting on here, today. Let me advise you, ready, sit down, I have bad news. He isnt. 😄

6 minutes ago, Benroon said:

I'm not going to spend too much time debating with a war crimes and rapist apologist, suffice to say I haven't insinuated anything, I couldn't make anything I've said any clearer. What are you struggling with ?

You are defending the indefensible, you haven't come up with any reason whatsoever to justify the invasion, and despite overwhelming evidence you seek to defend the murder, rape and torture of innocent people.

I don't know your parents but I would guess in hindsight they could probably have done a better job.

I am not "defending" nything. I am merely saying that allegations are not evidence and if you are now saying I am a "rapist apologist", I think this is clearly breaking with TOS and not even distoriting my words, but falsely portraying me in a very vile way. 

I am not defending or not the invasion, so keep this separate. However, I simply question your use of "overwhelming evidence" when facts are these are MERE ALLEGATIONS at  this point. 

OTOH, there is VIDEO EVIDENCE ALONG WITH SOUND of a US helicopter shooting down journalists in Iraq. And the publisher is languasihing in a jail without charge or sentence?   

So Please refrain from your vile accusations that are not proven at all. There is NO record of me defending any rapists or murderers. I would expect mod to give you a warning, but not holding my breath.. We will see. 

• Angry 1

1 minute ago, NorskTiger said:

I am not "defending" nything. I am merely saying that allegations are not evidence and if you are now saying I am a "rapist apologist", I think this is clearly breaking with TOS and not even distoriting my words, but falsely portraying me in a very vile way. 

I am not defending or not the invasion, so keep this separate. However, I simply question your use of "overwhelming evidence" when facts are these are MERE ALLEGATIONS at  this point. 

OTOH, there is VIDEO EVIDENCE ALONG WITH SOUND of a US helicopter shooting down journalists in Iraq. And the publisher is languasihing in a jail without charge or sentence?   

So Please refrain from your vile accusations that are not proven at all. There is NO record of me defending any rapists or murderers. I would expect mod to give you a warning, but not holding my breath.. We will see. 

So you have thrown insults to many on here but now feel offended?

Usual tactics in order to see others banned or threads closed down.

• Cool 1

15 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Ask him if he condemns the illegal invasion of the Ukraine and Czar Putins  thugs committing war crimes.

He quickly disappears after that.

Amazing isn't it - thousands of words from Putins friends on here and we still haven't been informed of a coherent justifiable invasion excuse.

Though to be fair they have quoted a 'Moon of Alabama' website which is so anti Ukranian it would be funny if it weren't so tragically embarrassing.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Of course you don't know the details because you don't want to look at what's in front of you. 

Indignation ? Not at all - it's not your opinion I have an issue with, it's primarily the hundreds of women that have been raped, and then murdered, oh wait by incredibly co-ordinated actors, that you dismiss as not worthy.

Again you are a disgrace. it's a fact. You are an apologist for war crimes, just admit it and we can move on from there. 

errrr the russian general who today said he took a 'soldier' into the forest and executed him for raping a baby (yep a baby) which he sent a video of via social media - kind of negative propaganda yes ? 

You are equating allegations with the right to pass morl judgment over someone who classify these as ALLEGATIONS. 

The words of "actors" or such is your red herring. I have said no such thing. 

I would like to know your evidence for me being "apologist for war crimes".  Is questioning allegations being an "apologist"?

Again, is moderator going to step in here or do you intend to turn this into a flamebowl party? I wonder..

2 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

You are equating allegations with the right to pass morl judgment over someone who classify these as ALLEGATIONS. 

The words of "actors" or such is your red herring. I have said no such thing. 

I would like to know your evidence for me being "apologist for war crimes".  Is questioning allegations being an "apologist"?

Again, is moderator going to step in here or do you intend to turn this into a flamebowl party? I wonder..

Sorry I just caught this - you are clearly struggling so lets break this down into one syllable answers.

1) Do you believe that every single allegation of rape is false and that the hundreds of women involved are all in a co-ordinated conspiracy ? Yes or No 

(Here's a clue - a russian general has already claimed to have executed one of his own for said crime)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

I thought you may have got one for calling Americans "Americ*nts" you have set the bar and whatever we say it will be difficult to follow your standards. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

Well, someone has complained and I have no reason to think it was you or not. Your statement of your own conduct is not an argument to me to not complain of bad behavior. 

Stop talking about "man up". This is teenage cyberboard behavior and consisgtent with someone who typically are incapable of even verbal confrontations in real life. So be as civil on this forum as you are in real life. 

incapable ? really ? How many questions have you dodged now ?

You will have to take my word for it, I am more than capable of confrontations in real life. In the next millennium you won't be finding me bleating to the mods. If you were stood in front of me, I would still be asking you to defend your stance as a war crimes/rapist apologist.

3 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Sorry I just caught this - you are clearly struggling so lets break this down into one syllable answers.

1) Do you believe that every single allegation of rape is false and that the hundreds of women involved are all in a co-ordinated conspiracy ? Yes or No 

(Here's a clue - a russian general has already claimed to have executed one of his own for said crime)

Err, we're going round in circles here chaps. Calm down a little eh?

• Like 2

Just now, Marble-eye said:

I thought you may have got one for calling Americans "Americunts" you have set the bar and whatever we say it will be difficult to follow your standards. 

Lets be careful here mate. I think this guy is determined to derail the thread into simply an exchange of insults. They have previous form for this in order to piss off the mods and get threads shut down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benroon said:

incapable ? really ? How many questions have you dodged now ?

You will have to take my word for it, I am more than capable of confrontations in real life. In the next millennium you won't be finding me bleating to the mods. If you were stood in front of me, I would still be asking you to defend your stance as a war crimes/rapist apologist.

More  statements from your side and of course I have no reason to take your word or not.  

SO you would be calling me a rape apoligist face-to-face? Are you really in Thailand? Do you feel the AngryMan conduct is appealing to Thai people?

Please learn to conduct yourself. We all have faults, but not everybody controls themselves.

6 hours ago, Poolie said:

Ah, seventy years ago eh?

No wonder you're confused. 😃

80 years! He's confusing you, too?

44 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

80 years! He's confusing you, too?

Split the difference. 75 years. He was hanged in January 1946. 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorskTiger said:

""partisan" is in the eye of the beholder. So far, there are ALLEGATIONS and the "investigation" is nothing but a farce, as long as an ongoing conflict has no common ground. 

Russians also allege war crimes being committed. How original! Tell me a modern conflict where war crimes are not alleged almost as soon as the bullets fly. 

ANd the graphics are not needed if you want to present a somber and factual message. However, the graphics are getting more and more hard to believe the long this goes on and all allegations do not serve the russians at all. 

Explain how an official EU Investigation here, sanctioned by ICC is a “ farce”. 😡

Explain also why anyone would rationally care about your absurdly naive & juvenile Marxist “opinion”…. or what “Russians also allege”🤣

Your posts are becoming increasing deranged. Descending into strange riddles & rabid gibberish. 🥺

Wondering if perhaps you & pervert54 & curlmarx & others are running a boiler room for anti-western propaganda😠newsflash : it’s not working 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you can all switch to taking novice Russian spy training.😎🥺

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Guys lets ignore the troll and get back on topic.

But I’m having so much fun 😉🤣

On 4/12/2022 at 10:53 PM, Manu said:

Bla bla from the moment you write as if I had no culture, no education, no knowledge, no life etc as if possible for any on this planet …. So your uniform part gives you the right to judge and apart from  not answering while you think civilians being butchered in Ukraine for 3 weeks comparing to the population of Yemen since 2015 where actually the worse effect of war right now is the lack of food cause to the extent of war, one deserves your full hate of the aggressor in a topic about Russian tourists while for the Saudi Arabia tourists all that came out is a racist joke. And to a uniform professional I am also asking (can you explain that with your uniform on or not, I am talking to the brain not the clothes you have been told to wear for your job). you, how a mass revolution would work in Russia in 2022 like you explained earlier to the people or what or Russians (if they were any reading this) that  every single human being there should be treated as periah s but yeah, your uniform experience does not qualify you to talk about it cause the masses in revolution they do exactly not what usually you did as a job your whole life: doing orders from your leaders with no questioning. No judging you, I mean it, I honestly mean it I hope you get it, one does things where life takes you, and it was a job. But what  I am certain of is that you will not understand how I mean it. Hope you will though, I simply naturally prefer an understanding than a conflict. I hate war and any single human being in it is simply the result of a game that is not the people’s, but always a certain elite and they managed to fool so many to do it for them, usually kids with no education who also are the ones going down at the front… wether you are Russian, Saudi or American or else. Anyway, Russian mass revolution, enlight me from your “professional “ experience, I still would really like to know how if you were a Russian in Russia now you would start it (all right I am being a little or more sacarstic here he he). 

Seen more sense in an essay by an eight year old🤣🤣😉

Comments on moderation have been removed.

There is a procedure in place within the forum guidelines if you want to make a complaint.
Commenting on or about moderation on the open forum is not permitted.

Moderator.