News Forum - Russian tourism staff claims interest in Thailand travel has spiked for Russians

Thaiger

20 hours ago, Soidog said:

I would be too ashamed to travel anywhere outside of Russia if I was Russian. The idea that they can relax and enjoy a holiday with a young family, while their fellow countrymen are murdering innocent children in Ukraine is utterly disgusting.

Really? The train station attack was with a Ukrainian missile, have a look at the pictures of the tailfin debris. Russians stopped using those 3 years ago.it’s not the Russians who are using  civilians as human shields. Bucha was so obviously staged. Russians  moved out on the 30th of April. The mayor has a video of him declaring the area back under his control on the 1st of May and made no mention of hundreds of bodies in the street, yet Ukrainians managed to release the film on the 3rd of May with the supposed dead bodies everywhere. It’s laughable that something that gets presented in such an amateurish way gets adopted by the Western media and readily absorbed by the gullible public who obviously also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

America wouldn’t sell a state of the art military toilet to Thailand for fear of the Chinese reverse engineering it before the packaging was even fully removed.

Yes the Generals don't seem to understand that the days of the Thai military having a close friendship with the US and Australia went up in smoke when they started dealing with the Chinese Government and the PLA. It's infuriating to think that many of these guys were trained in Australian and US military colleges. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cg66 said:

Really? The train station attack was with a Ukrainian missile, have a look at the pictures of the tailfin debris. Russians stopped using those 3 years ago.it’s not the Russians who are using  civilians as human shields. Bucha was so obviously staged. Russians  moved out on the 30th of April. The mayor has a video of him declaring the area back under his control on the 1st of May and made no mention of hundreds of bodies in the street, yet Ukrainians managed to release the film on the 3rd of May with the supposed dead bodies everywhere. It’s laughable that something that gets presented in such an amateurish way gets adopted by the Western media and readily absorbed by the gullible public who obviously also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Story of the railway attack using  a Tochka-U missile is here;-  moonofalabama.org

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Henry said:

As a normal Russian there isn’t much they can do about Putin even if they had access to genuine news and information which they don’t. But collectively they can effect change. Eventually.

The excuse of every hand wringing  coward 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Cg66 said:

You really don't deserve oxygen.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Are you still waiting for the evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Don’t worry. They’ll find them soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cg66 said:

Story of the railway attack using  a Tochka-U missile is here;-  moonofalabama.org

Here's another story from:

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-april-8

Quote:

A Russian Tochka-U missile struck a civilian evacuation point at the Kramatorsk rail station on April 8, killing at least 50 and wounding around a hundred evacuees.[11] Russian attempts to deny the strike are completely false. Pro-Russian Telegram channels and the Russian Ministry of Defense initially claimed Russian forces conducted precision strikes on railway stations in Donbas before deleting the claims once heavy civilian casualties emerged.[12] Russian and DNR sources claimed both that the strike did not occur and that Ukrainian forces launched the strike as a false flag, ludicrously claiming that Russian forces do not use the Tochka-U missile—despite the fact Russia designed the Tochka, has demonstrably used it in previous strikes, and confirmed reports that Russia’s 8th Combined Arms Army (operating in Donbas) is equipped with the missile.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cg66 said:

Are you still waiting for the evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Don’t worry. They’ll find them soon.

There weren't any and the connection to your ludicrous claims are ?

So to get this straight the Ukranians slaughtered their own women and children for a PR stunt correct ? and with satellites that can pick out someone's eye colour, they were thinking we'll get away with this, correct so far ?

Your love of Putin and his band of rapists (oh hang on they're making that up too right ?)  is a tad bizarre to say the least.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fester said:

Here's another story from:

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-april-8

Quote:

A Russian Tochka-U missile struck a civilian evacuation point at the Kramatorsk rail station on April 8, killing at least 50 and wounding around a hundred evacuees.[11] Russian attempts to deny the strike are completely false. Pro-Russian Telegram channels and the Russian Ministry of Defense initially claimed Russian forces conducted precision strikes on railway stations in Donbas before deleting the claims once heavy civilian casualties emerged.[12] Russian and DNR sources claimed both that the strike did not occur and that Ukrainian forces launched the strike as a false flag, ludicrously claiming that Russian forces do not use the Tochka-U missile—despite the fact Russia designed the Tochka, has demonstrably used it in previous strikes, and confirmed reports that Russia’s 8th Combined Arms Army (operating in Donbas) is equipped with the missile.

And not a spot of bias on that site /s Look at this piece of  “breaking news”. I added underline to the best/worst bit.

Russian forces are increasingly refusing to reenter combat, and the Kremlin remains unlikely to quickly redeploy effective forces from northeastern Ukraine to operations in Donbas. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that more than 80% of personnel in some unspecified Russian units previously involved in combat operations are refusing to return to the front.

Is that article typical of IWS or did a Ukrainian hacker seize control of their server and place this article? Try looking at that moonofalabama.org site posted by @Cg66 They are heavily biased against “intelligence” reports/press releases that are recycled into “reported news” by the media. They go into quite some detail about the rocket type used at the railway attack, trajectories, maps, photos etc and claim that no Russian unit was even in range to launch the rocket etc etc. Maybe it’s all crap or maybe it’s not all crap. I think it’s worth a look unless you believe everything you read in “the papers”.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

And not a spot of bias on that site /s Look at this piece of  “breaking news”. I added underline to the best/worst bit.

Russian forces are increasingly refusing to reenter combat, and the Kremlin remains unlikely to quickly redeploy effective forces from northeastern Ukraine to operations in Donbas. The Ukrainian General Staff reported that more than 80% of personnel in some unspecified Russian units previously involved in combat operations are refusing to return to the front.

Is that article typical of IWS or did a Ukrainian hacker seize control of their server and place this article? Try looking at that moonofalabama.org site posted by @Cg66 They are heavily biased against “intelligence” reports/press releases that are recycled into “reported news” by the media. They go into quite some detail about the rocket type used at the railway attack, trajectories, maps, photos etc and claim that no Russian unit was even in range to launch the rocket etc etc. Maybe it’s all crap or maybe it’s not all crap. I think it’s worth a look unless you believe everything you read in “the papers”.

On a risk factor 1-100 - where do you think Zelensky's plan to murder his own women and children would rate? wiping out worldwide support in an instant? Why would he need to even think about doing something so atrocious when he's already holding all the sympathy cards - get real.

Conspiracy nutjobs do my head in, however must of the time they keep sane people amused, but this one should probably be filed under 'deranged' !

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

The excuse of every hand wringing  coward 

Please if you want to make any sense at at all, answer my questions in my comments above. Why don’t you? You obviously cannot, not sure why any people like you are on anonline forum apart from the sake of hate. No peace whatsoever just hate. You know i think most people do not want your hate. Sure, who doesn’t want piece amongst the world population??? Take it easy mate…

11 minutes ago, Benroon said:

On a risk factor 1-100 - where do you think Zelensky's plan to murder his own women and children would rate? wiping out worldwide support in an instant? Why would he need to even think about doing something so atrocious when he's already holding all the sympathy cards - get real.

Conspiracy nutjobs do my head in, however must of the time they keep sane people amused, but this one should probably be filed under 'deranged' !

In 5 minutes you went to that site, read the detailed articles, looked at the maps and photos supplied by the Ukrainians, did some basic fact checking and then came back to write your post asking my opinion on the motivations behind an alleged Russian attack on civilians/alleged false flag attack. Amazing. I won’t debate this attack, I will wait for an independent investigation to announce it’s results. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Maybe a spot but certainly no more than the source of the opposite claim.

Moon of Alabama? It's loaded with pro-Russian gander and excuses, just like your posts.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Oh the world renowned 'moonofalabama.org - a sister outlet to Reuters perhaps? Did you read the comments at the bottom from swivel eyed conspiracy theorists ? They range from barking mad to hilarious including

The Ukraine army is a foul brew and I trust the patriots will destroy them all soon. - so not bias I heard someone say.

Yep I think you've got us all there - if the 'Moon of Alabama' motto 'where barflies get together' says the Ukranians fired it, then I believe them! 🤣

13 minutes ago, Fanta said:

In 5 minutes you went to that site, read the detailed articles, looked at the maps and photos supplied by the Ukrainians, did some basic fact checking and then came back to write your post asking my opinion on the motivations behind an alleged Russian attack on civilians/alleged false flag attack. Amazing. I won’t debate this attack, I will wait for an independent investigation to announce it’s results. 

No I hadn't checked it at all - (but have now) - so your answer to the risk factor question is .......?

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

I don't know why this is not classified as an insult or worse than so. Maybe it is acceptable to come up with inflammatory talk as long as it is wrapped up enough in sophistry. 

1 minute ago, Benroon said:

Oh the world renowned 'moonofalabama.org - a sister outlet to Reuters perhaps? Did you read the comments at the bottom from swivel eyed conspiracy theorists ? They range from barking mad to hilarious including

The Ukraine army is a foul brew and I trust the patriots will destroy them all soon. - so not bias I heard someone say.

Yep I think you've got us all there - if the 'Moon of Alabama' motto 'where barflies get together' says the Ukranians fired it, then I believe them! 🤣

I warned all that they are heavily biased, something the Western media, the preferred outlet for propaganda, is rarely accused of ir at least not published about. I referred to the articles about the railway attack. If you actually read those articles and think they are crap then so be it. It rarely hurts to question traditional  news or listen to both sides of a discussion. 

1 minute ago, NorskTiger said:

I don't know why this is not classified as an insult or worse than so. Maybe it is acceptable to come up with inflammatory talk as long as it is wrapped up enough in sophistry. 

It was neither - it was a fact.

As for inflammatory that's probably more suited to those who condone the murder of innocent people prior to raping their wives I'm sure you'd agree.

Can there be ANY healthy interchange of opinions or do we ALL have to be in one camp or the other.. 

I have had Ukrainean girlfriends and some of my best friends are Russian. Why am I not allowed to take a position that does not kowtow to the "geniuses" who parrot talking points from those who got VietNam, Iraq, Afghanista, Libya and Syria wrong?  All that was achieved in the above was millions of dead people.  

Now, the same ones seem He11-bent on making Ukraine a new pile of death and ruin. Please accept my scepticism to the genuine concerns about "lives lost.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Benroon said:

No I hadn't checked it at all - (but have now) - so your answer to the risk factor question is .......?

You don’t read things huh?

21 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I won’t debate this attack, I will wait for an independent investigation to announce it’s results. 

10 hours ago, Pinetree said:

Well that doesn't make sense.  If they can't get here, it doesn't matter what kind of people they are.  If they are refugees fleeing the conflict, then there is a internationally agreed process for that.  If they are holiday makers or just fancy a bit of sun and sea while their leaders rape, kill and commit genocide in their name,  then I say ban them all from all international travel. 

Indeed Pinetree but a new thread has begun Turkish Airways are leasing jets to Russia to Allow Russian tourists to travel to Turkey. Smells of 30 Pieces of silver to me from Turkey.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Benroon said:

It was neither - it was a fact.

As for inflammatory that's probably more suited to those who condone the murder of innocent people prior to raping their wives I'm sure you'd agree.

I am sure it is easy for you to substantiate these allegations, because IF they are true, it is as outrafgeous as Nanking. 

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I warned all that they are heavily biased, something the Western media, the preferred outlet for propaganda, is rarely accused of ir at least not published about. I referred to the articles about the railway attack. If you actually read those articles and think they are crap then so be it. It rarely hurts to question traditional  news or listen to both sides of a discussion. 

I completely agree - before even considering anything I always ask myself 1) who pays the authors mortgage (very useful when discussing green issues for instance) and 2) what is the likely objective.

Now the first one I'm not aware of, but in the second case it is clearly an anti Ukraine thread, so therefore credibility is highly diminished. 

It's nigh on impossible to get a truly independent view on anything - but the Moon of Alabama doesn't look to be a credible starting point, in my opinion.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fanta said:

You don’t read things huh?

you possibly missed the 'but have now' which strangely you even quoted ? 🤔

2 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

I am sure it is easy for you to substantiate these allegations, because IF they are true, it is as outrafgeous as Nanking. 

wow so you're really saying that every claim of rape, of which there are hundreds have been carefully co-ordinated using perhaps hundreds of selected women in on the ruse yes ? That the satellite images of dead people in the street shot with their hands tied behind their backs are actually by actors as your mate Putin claimed correct ? The problem with that is further satellite images shown days letter have the bodies in exactly the same position - incredible acting that right ? Not even flinching an inch when they need to eat or take a pee and re-positioning themselves in the street in exactly the same position!

Can you actually hear yourself ?