News Forum - Russian tourism staff claims interest in Thailand travel has spiked for Russians

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Fester said:

Here's another story from:

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-april-8

Quote:

A Russian Tochka-U missile struck a civilian evacuation point at the Kramatorsk rail station on April 8, killing at least 50 and wounding around a hundred evacuees.[11] Russian attempts to deny the strike are completely false. Pro-Russian Telegram channels and the Russian Ministry of Defense initially claimed Russian forces conducted precision strikes on railway stations in Donbas before deleting the claims once heavy civilian casualties emerged.[12] Russian and DNR sources claimed both that the strike did not occur and that Ukrainian forces launched the strike as a false flag, ludicrously claiming that Russian forces do not use the Tochka-U missile—despite the fact Russia designed the Tochka, has demonstrably used it in previous strikes, and confirmed reports that Russia’s 8th Combined Arms Army (operating in Donbas) is equipped with the missile.

1400 16th Street NW, Suite 515 Washington, DC 20036
ph (202) 293-5550
©2007 – 2022 THE INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF WAR

Just sayin like...............😀

• Like 1

Just now, Benroon said:

wow so you're really saying that every claim of rape, of which there are hundreds have been carefully co-ordinated using perhaps hundreds of selected women in on the ruse yes ? That the satellite images of dead people in the street shot with their hands tied behind their backs are actually by actors as your mate Putin claimed correct ? The problem with that is further satellite images shown days letter have the bodies in exactly the same position - incredible acting that right ? Not even flinching an inch when they need to eat or take a pee and re-positioning themselves in the street in exactly the same position!

Can you actually hear yourself ? 

Hold it here. Take it easy.. I am somber enough to know that the first thing lost in a war is truth. 

Satelite images can spot and identify accurate things that happens and the reasoning for it? I am not saying anything about "every claim". and the degree of seriousness of an accusation does not determine guilt. 

There is enormous propaganda and political gains from both sides (Russia has also claimed war crimes have happened), so I think it is very hard for someone that is not invested in the conflict to jump onto the fray of one side. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cg66 said:

Really? The train station attack was with a Ukrainian missile, have a look at the pictures of the tailfin debris. Russians stopped using those 3 years ago.it’s not the Russians who are using  civilians as human shields. Bucha was so obviously staged. Russians  moved out on the 30th of April. The mayor has a video of him declaring the area back under his control on the 1st of May and made no mention of hundreds of bodies in the street, yet Ukrainians managed to release the film on the 3rd of May with the supposed dead bodies everywhere. It’s laughable that something that gets presented in such an amateurish way gets adopted by the Western media and readily absorbed by the gullible public who obviously also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Pathetic Claptrap. Nothing at all to do with my post. Just Russian propaganda. The only people it fools, are Russians. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Fanta said:

You don’t read things huh?

Err remind us who has just been removed from the Forum Fanta, due to spreading false and misleading information. Was the statement from the western media ?? about An American General being captured in Mariupol slips my mind Fanta ?? just remind us where this information came from.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Benroon said:

you possibly missed the 'but have now' which strangely you even quoted ? 🤔

I was referring to your repeated request for my opinion on the risk factor. I should have said “told you already. Not debating this.”

and who can publish anything critical of the mainstream media and be taken seriously? Those apparent Alabama rednecks aren’t doing themselves any favors or going for a Pulitzer prize, that’s for sure. I thought it was  interesting about this railway attack. 

10 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

Hold it here. Take it easy.. I am somber enough to know that the first thing lost in a war is truth. 

Satelite images can spot and identify accurate things that happens and the reasoning for it? I am not saying anything about "every claim". and the degree of seriousness of an accusation does not determine guilt. 

There is enormous propaganda and political gains from both sides (Russia has also claimed war crimes have happened), so I think it is very hard for someone that is not invested in the conflict to jump onto the fray of one side. 

Is it a war ? I think 'invasion' would be more apt. A totally unwarranted, unprovoked, invasion of a nation on the path to a democracy, something Putin cannot stomach the idea of.

Which brings me onto the pertinent point in all this - if your friend Putin hadn't decided to invade a peaceful neighbour due to irrational paranoia, we wouldn't even be having this conversation at all, and there would be no need for people such as yourself to throw doubt over the credibility of multiple rape victims!

As for your apparent backtracking on not making claims, you stated that I would need to personally substantiate the victims claims and you stated 'that IF they were true' - I think that's pretty conclusive you're making a statement on the claims of atrocities.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Grumpish said:

That always was, and is still is, Putin's trump card. Much of western Europe has become dependent on Russian oil and gas.

Germanys Gas: 40% from Russia

Getmanys Petrol: 27% from Russia

INSANE

France Energy: 75% From French Nuclear Plants.

SANE

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Is it a war ? I think 'invasion' would be more apt. A totally unwarranted, unprovoked, invasion of a nation on the path to a democracy, something Putin cannot stomach the idea of.

W...there would be no need for people such as yourself to throw doubt over the credibility of multiple rape victims!

As for your apparent backtracking on not making claims, you stated that I would need to personally substantiate the victims claims and you stated 'that IF they were true' - I think that's pretty conclusive you're making a statement on the claims of atrocities.

Babies in incubators thrown out of the hospital window... 

Never happened

Weapons of "mass destruction"

Never happened

"Assad gassing his own people with chlorine"

Never substantiated.

Please understand the difference between expecting EVIDENCE to back up an allegation and the mere willingness to believe it since the statements are colored with rape, rape of children and so on and so on...

so IF.... is a valid question to ask. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

3 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

Never happened

Never happened

Never substantiated.

Please understand the difference between expecting EVIDENCE to back up an allegation and the mere willingness to believe it since the statements are colored with rape, rape of children and so on and so on...

The one thing that all of know is that Russia illegally invaded Ukraine and if they had not done so there would be no accusations being issued by either side.

But seeing that the Russians invaded the Ukraine I think that we can excuse the Ukranians of any deception because if the Russians had not illegally invaded Ukraine there would not be a case to answer, so in conclusion there is only one direction that the finger of suspicion should be pointing and it is certainly not in Ukraines direction. 

And I'm sure a person of your neutrality can see this.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Manu said:

Please if you want to make any sense at at all, answer my questions in my comments above. Why don’t you? You obviously cannot, not sure why any people like you are on anonline forum apart from the sake of hate. No peace whatsoever just hate. You know i think most people do not want your hate. Sure, who doesn’t want piece amongst the world population??? Take it easy mate…

You dont want peace. You want Czar Putin and his murderous thugs to win.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

We know which side you are rooting for.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

22 minutes ago, NorskTiger said:

Never happened

Never happened

Never substantiated.

Multiple Incidents of Russian Atrocities & Full Range of War Crimes in Ukraine. 
HAPPENED. “Beyond Reasonable Doubt” Criminal Tests Applied.Court Awaits.

Overwhelming Firm EVIDENCE Already ( Satellite Data, Witnesses, Bodies, Photographs,Videos, Ground Data, etc.) EXISTS. Courts to Review Cases.

EU Investigation Agencies at Sites gathering & formalizing Chains of Evidence.

HAPPENING ; ICC / Other Impartial Western Court Decisions to duly follow.

Obstructive Dismissive Cynical “Questions” are therefore Revealing ONLY of Malicious Intent and best left to Court Defense of Claimed Perpetrators.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Poolie said:

1400 16th Street NW, Suite 515 Washington, DC 20036
ph (202) 293-5550
©2007 – 2022 THE INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF WAR

Just sayin like...............😀

Just sayin what the website tells you anyway. 

Not like these Moonies of Alabama pro-Russian all stars - only the devil knows who gets all that carp together.

3 hours ago, Fanta said:

I warned all that they are heavily biased, something the Western media, the preferred outlet for propaganda, is rarely accused of ir at least not published about. I referred to the articles about the railway attack. If you actually read those articles and think they are crap then so be it. It rarely hurts to question traditional  news or listen to both sides of a discussion. 

The Moonies only take one side - no discussion.

6 hours ago, Benroon said:

It was neither - it was a fact.

As for inflammatory that's probably more suited to those who condone the murder of innocent people prior to raping their wives I'm sure you'd agree.

Wishing for people to die on a debate forum is not inflammatory?

I still am awaiting you to tell us all who is condoning murder of people and raping wives. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Multiple Incidents of Russian Atrocities & Full Range of War Crimes in Ukraine. 
HAPPENED. “Beyond Reasonable Doubt” Criminal Tests Applied.Court Awaits.

Overwhelming Firm EVIDENCE Already ( Satellite Data, Witnesses, Bodies, Photographs,Videos, Ground Data, etc.) EXISTS. Courts to Review Cases.

EU Investigation Agencies at Sites gathering & formalizing Chains of Evidence.

HAPPENING ; ICC / Other Impartial Western Court Decisions to duly follow.

Obstructive Dismissive Cynical “Questions” are therefore Revealing ONLY of Malicious Intent and best left to Court Defense of Claimed Perpetrators.

So ALL you are citing here are fresh allegations that are substantiated by one of the parties to the conflict?

Get it.  

RussiaBad,  EU&NATO good. 

8 hours ago, Marble-eye said:

The one thing that all of know is that Russia illegally invaded Ukraine and if they had not done so there would be no accusations being issued by either side.

But seeing that the Russians invaded the Ukraine I think that we can excuse the Ukranians of any deception because if the Russians had not illegally invaded Ukraine there would not be a case to answer, so in conclusion there is only one direction that the finger of suspicion should be pointing and it is certainly not in Ukraines direction. 

And I'm sure a person of your neutrality can see this.

In other words  

Ukraine didn’t start the war so therefore they can be excused of any deception and allegations of war crimes and only Russia can be suspected. 

Marble-eye’s credibility has left the building.

10 minutes ago, Fanta said:

In other words  

Ukraine didn’t start the war so therefore they can be excused of any deception and allegations of war crimes and only Russia can be suspected. 

Marble-eye’s credibility has left the building.

Nail on the head there Fanta, if you break into my house with the intention to do my family harm and you slip on my highly shiny floor tiles and hit your head on my Smart TV and it knocks some sense and logic into you, do you blame me or would it be fair to say that you should accept all the blame, because if you hadn't broken in your misfortune would not have happened. 

ps. Fanta never had any credibility to start with, if you continue to side with the aggressors what are people really going to think of you. 🤔

• Like 1

22 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

It's a big country though if I were a savvy citizen I'd be getting out of the way of any possible retaliation by the west if it all goes ar5e-up.  Wouldn't you?

No not me. Country first, self second. I am a patriot😃

15 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Nail on the head there Fanta, if you break into my house with the intention to do my family harm and you slip on my highly shiny floor tiles and hit your head on my Smart TV and it knocks some sense and logic into you, do you blame me or would it be fair to say that you should accept all the blame, because if you hadn't broken in your misfortune would not have happened. 

ps. Fanta never had any credibility to start with, if you continue to side with the aggressors what are people really going to think of you. 🤔

I do not side with the aggressors despite attempts to paint me as such and also label me as an appeaser for supporting the very same peace talks the Ukrainian government seek. I believe the claims of wins and losses by neither side in war time as I have consistently and repeatedly said. I only  quote Western sources for fact verification despite their obvious bias. I hope Ukraine win however, based on progress to date, I doubt they can. I stand by my belief that propaganda is being used heavily by both sides and war crimes are being committed by both sides. This is war and propaganda and war crimes are an inherent part of  nearly any military war. Your “pardon” for any alleged Ukrainian war crimes is an affront to humanity and a self inflicted verbal headshot. Hopefully you can recover from that grievous wound. 

16 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I do not side with the aggressors despite attempts to paint me as such and also label me as an appeaser for supporting the very same peace talks the Ukrainian government seek. I believe the claims of wins and losses by neither side in war time as I have consistently and repeatedly said. I only  quote Western sources for fact verification despite their obvious bias. I hope Ukraine win however, based on progress to date, I doubt they can. I stand by my belief that propaganda is being used heavily by both sides and war crimes are being committed by both sides. This is war and propaganda and war crimes are an inherent part of  nearly any military war. Your “pardon” for any alleged Ukrainian war crimes is an affront to humanity and a self inflicted verbal headshot. Hopefully you can recover from that grievous wound. 

Are you being deliberately disingenuous, do you not read what people are writing. Would we be better replying sentence by sentence then you wouldn't need to reply in waffle and masked insults. 

I said if Russia hadn't invaded there would be no need for any propaganda and if, and I emphasise 'if' the Ukrainians are giving the Russians some of their own medicine and lies, well good for them. Let's not lose sight of the fact that the Ukrainians are fighting the 3rd most powerful military in the world and you are worried about a little propaganda from the underdogs, unbelievable! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Are you being deliberately disingenuous, do you not read what people are writing. Would we be better replying sentence by sentence then you wouldn't need to reply in waffle and masked insults. 

I said if Russia hadn't invaded there would be no need for any propaganda and if, and I emphasise 'if' the Ukrainians are giving the Russians some of their own medicine and lies, well good for them. Let's not lose sight of the fact that the Ukrainians are fighting the 3rd most powerful military in the world and you are worried about a little propaganda from the underdogs, unbelievable! 

I stated my point of view. And you’re admitting that you of excused propaganda & alleged war crimes from one side but not the other. Good for you. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Reach for it!

20 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I stated my point of view. And you’re admitting that you of excused propaganda & alleged war crimes from one side but not the other. Good for you. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Reach for it!

Breaking news: I don't care what you think.

I care about the innocent Ukraines being killed by an egoistic madman in the Kremlin, well I say in the Kremlin, he is probably hiding somewhere in Siberia. 

You keep missing the point, you always chose to and you always have done, you nailed your colours to the mast a few months ago. You don't listen unless it is something you want to hear. 

The Russians are committing war crimes, there shouldn't even be a war, the Russians chose to invade a sovereign country, so anything directed at the Russians is well deserved, forgive me if I find it difficult to understand the people who try to apportion blame towards the Ukrainians, my attitude will not change. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Breaking news: I don't care what you think.

I care about the innocent Ukraines being killed by an egoistic madman in the Kremlin, well I say in the Kremlin, he is probably hiding somewhere in Siberia. 

You keep missing the point, you always chose to and you always have done, you nailed your colours to the mast a few months ago. You don't listen unless it is something you want to hear. 

The Russians are committing war crimes, there shouldn't even be a war, the Russians chose to invade a sovereign country, so anything directed at the Russians is well deserved, forgive me if I find it difficult to understand the people who try to apportion blame towards the Ukrainians, my attitude will not change. 

Are the Ukrainians also allegedly committing war crimes? I’m not talking about moving heavy weapons into civilian populated areas, failing to forcibly evacuate civilians clearly at risk, using human shields or videotaping POWs for propaganda purposes involving possibly coerced confessions. I’m asking about alleged war crimes against POWs, and, if so, is that clear breach of the Geneva Convention also excusable?  

On 4/10/2022 at 2:56 PM, Soidog said:

I would be too ashamed to travel anywhere outside of Russia if I was Russian. The idea that they can relax and enjoy a holiday with a young family, while their fellow countrymen are murdering innocent children in Ukraine is utterly disgusting.

Did you not go on holiday during the period we were invading Iraq on the false claim they had “weapons of mass destruction”?

We only invaded them to protect our oil supply. 

• Like 2