News Forum - Thailand to welcome Russian travellers back this Saturday, really?@!, Ukraine Discussion

Thaiger

3 hours ago, JamesR said:

You are just feeding the ego of a nutter. Stop replying to him or her. 

Nah, tedious as it is those kinds of lies and disinformation need to be challenged wherever they surface.

People need to be held to account for the lies they tell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesR said:

You are just feeding the ego of a nutter. Stop replying to him or her. 

Already Stopped Myself. Putin Troll.

Impervious to Reason & Facts.

3 hours ago, Convert54 said:

Sadly unfortunately etc etc in the historical context of wars actually a valid retrospective question .

As a fact confirmed by combinations of consensus based on allegations of the moment.

Quite removed from the emotive lynch mob mentality or the prescribed outcome of a Kangaroo Court.

Total Gibberish. Vague Riddles. Berserk Translation Software.Deranged Author.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Already Stopped Myself. Putin Troll.

Impervious to Reason & Facts.

Thats the very reason you should keep going mate. Keep challenging them to back up their lies.

You cannot give ground to these kind of people who simply distort, distract, derail, taunt and troll.

We cannot allow their lies to go unchallenged otherwise their version of the truth becomes reality.

If you feel yourself wavering. Think of any of the kids in the Ukraine who would be alive today if it were not for Czar Putins actions. The least WE can do is expose the lies and deceit his disciples on here spread. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Are you for real? Killing civilians. Torture and execution. Killing kids. And you come out with a statement like "So what"?

Are you American?

43 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Who is innocent in Russia? They have the opportunity to educate themselves and remove this blood thirsty despot from power.

If they dont then they are part of the problem.

You've obviously never lived in a totalitarian police state with censored media.

Just now, astro said:

You've obviously never lived in a totalitarian police state with censored media.

Since the invention of the internet thats no longer an option. I speak to many Russians on other sites. Unless Czar Putin actually cuts off all internet for all its citizens the truth is coming out.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Since the invention of the internet thats no longer an option. I speak to many Russians on other sites. Unless Czar Putin actually cuts off all internet for all its citizens the truth is coming out.

Name them! 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Rookiescot said:

No. Whats your point?

Many countries have committed atrocities in the name of war. USA/UK are not exempt or superior in this regard.

We didn't have cel phone technology during Vietnam war so we can't see first hand what US soldiers did. It's hearsay. Dropping a nuke on large civilian population would be a war crime right? Who in the US was prosecuted for that? The two (@ Hiroshima & Nagasaki)bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in armed conflict. Yet no one was ever held accountable for those crimes. Apologists will say it was done to save lives thereby freeing themselves of the burden of guilt of being party to murdering over 300k innocent civilians including pregnant women, toddlers, dogs, cats, puppies, guppies, babies, and on and on. Where does the line stop and begin? Is it a moment in history when we say anything past the year 20xx is now officially bad, everything before was okay and now forgotten and forgiven?

I'm not in a position to condemn the actions of Russian soldiers by virtue of the fact I have sat back while Americans have done horrible and sadistic killings, torture, maimings of it's own within it's own borders and without. If i was to all of a sudden start banging a drum to kill Putin (who is a human being despite what many would have me believe) then I would be a hypocrite. Just as condemning all Russians would be hypocrisy on my part. That's just me though. If I was to embark on some kind of Holy Crusade to end all rape/torture/murder/bio-weapons and on and on where would it end? Never.

I guess you could argue that the World has moved beyond torture but it hasn't. Atrocities just withdrew in to the shadows in a more clever way or have been erased from being "proven"(which is what Russia is already dancing around). Of course right across America's southern border things which would be considered war crimes are being done by the Mexican Cartels quite frequently. I don't hear anyone here yelling about that, do you? Do you have some other account where you are bashing drug war civilian murders and demanding drug czar's heads? Mexican women being raped, children being tortured, sold for labor, civilians being hung from bridges. Do you post in other forums about these activities?

It's like some personal vendetta of your's and other's. I don't get it to be honest. I mean I would understand if some Russian guys had been horrible to you or your wife or whatever. Personal vendetta stuff I can understand 100%. Do you know any Ukrainians personally? Any way it is just curious to me why people get so upset over someone dying 10,000 kms away who they don't know. Why are these people so special while other people are invisible?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

25 minutes ago, astro said:

English Parliament removed that type of state, along with the Kings head,after. Civil War (Revolution) in 1645.

English pushback against Tyranny ( absolute “divine right “monarch rule ; which Russia had until 1917) began early 1200’s with Magna Carta, recognized start of modern democracy, limiting the Kings Rule.

Russia has chosen institutional Absolute Tyranny for its entire 1000 year history. Universal Rule: “Every People Deserve the Govt. They Get”. No Exceptions. 144 million Russians oppressed by 2,000 thugs. Pathetic.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Name them! 😃

Most of them are gaming sites like Steam.

But while you are here can you answer the question I asked?

Do you, personally, condemn the illegal invasion of the Ukraine by Russia?

21 minutes ago, Raugh said:

Many countries have committed atrocities in the name of war. USA/UK are not exempt or superior in this regard.

We didn't have cel phone technology during Vietnam war so we can't see first hand what US soldiers did. It's hearsay. Dropping a nuke on large civilian population would be a war crime right? Who in the US was prosecuted for that? The two (@ Hiroshima & Nagasaki)bombings killed between 129,000 and 226,000 people, most of whom were civilians, and remain the only use of nuclear weapons in armed conflict. Yet no one was ever held accountable for those crimes. Apologists will say it was done to save lives thereby freeing themselves of the burden of guilt of being party to murdering over 300k innocent civilians including pregnant women, toddlers, dogs, cats, puppies, guppies, babies, and on and on. Where does the line stop and begin? Is it a moment in history when we say anything past the year 20xx is now officially bad, everything before was okay and now forgotten and forgiven?

I'm not in a position to condemn the actions of Russian soldiers by virtue of the fact I have sat back while Americans have done horrible and sadistic killings, torture, maimings of it's own within it's own borders and without. If i was to all of a sudden start banging a drum to kill Putin (who is a human being despite what many would have me believe) then I would be a hypocrite. Just as condemning all Russians would be hypocrisy on my part. That's just me though. If I was to embark on some kind of Holy Crusade to end all rape/torture/murder/bio-weapons and on and on where would it end? Never.

I guess you could argue that the World has moved beyond torture but it hasn't. Atrocities just withdrew in to the shadows in a more clever way or have been erased from being "proven"(which is what Russia is already dancing around). Of course right across America's southern border things which would be considered war crimes are being done by the Mexican Cartels quite frequently. I don't hear anyone here yelling about that, do you? Do you have some other account where you are bashing drug war civilian murders and demanding drug czar's heads? Mexican women being raped, children being tortured, sold for labor, civilians being hung from bridges. Do you post in other forums about these activities?

It's like some personal vendetta of your's and other's. I don't get it to be honest. I mean I would understand if some Russian guys had been horrible to you or your wife or whatever. Personal vendetta stuff I can understand 100%. Do you know any Ukrainians personally? Any way it is just curious to me why people get so upset over someone dying 10,000 kms away who they don't know. Why are these people so special while other people are invisible?

Pure deflection. The last bastion of those who know they are wrong.

Do you, personally condemn the illegal invasion of the Ukraine and the atrocities they have committed?

Yes or no.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raugh said:

When in position to end a war, and save the lives of estimated 150,000 of your own invasion troops, in fact to save even ONE, against a fanatical total war machine comprising the entire committed population, who had launched a ferocious war of aggression, committed unspeakable acts of barbarism and who would not hesitate to kill you all, if in similar position, would it not be Immoral NOT to use that weapon, regardless of enemy losses ? US also unable economically to continue that war much longer. UK also practically done in.

USA agonized for months in meetings, in writing, reviewing all possibilities to NOT use that weapon but in the end there were NONE. US Lives at Stake.
THAT process of Hesitation & Review is the act only of a superior compassionate culture / civilization.

Japanese later proved this decision correct as they would not surrender even after TWO Cities Destroyed. Emperor Intervened to prevent Tokyo being next. 

Europeans / Americans yes annihilated native populations,and Vietnam may have been an extension of that mindset, where ALL superior cultures obliterate the inferior.That’s a Human Condition going back to Neolithic Time. 

BUT you cannot honestly believe there is ANY equivalence between the later isolated very rare incidents of localized civilian massacres (eg My Lai, India) by Democratic Accountable US/ UK and the evil systematic cultural inhuman butchery of millions of innocents by Russia , Japan, China & Cartels, throughout their entire tyrannical histories.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Thats the very reason you should keep going mate. Keep challenging them to back up their lies.

You cannot give ground to these kind of people who simply distort, distract, derail, taunt and troll.

We cannot allow their lies to go unchallenged otherwise their version of the truth becomes reality.

If you feel yourself wavering. Think of any of the kids in the Ukraine who would be alive today if it were not for Czar Putins actions. The least WE can do is expose the lies and deceit his disciples on here spread. 

I consider these abhorrent trolls already pounded to oblivion by our “Hulk”like reason & facts. They are Utterly Defeated & Discredited. No longer wish to give them the oxygen or platform of publicity by further response.😡

Besides you must have seen I have been occupied elsewhere of late here giving some new similar (but less radical) punters here a good seeing to.🤣😎😠

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, vlad said:

is it not enough for you to see the body bags or do you expect us to see them dead with the blood streaming from them. IS that the proof you need ?

Ukrainian officials claimed hundreds of deaths. mainstream media has repeated this many times. in all available photos and videos, we see no more than 10 bodies.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/death-defiance-bucha-neighbourhood-that-was-held-by-russian-troops-2022-04-07/

18 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

In Bucha its 67 dead civilians. In other towns and villages there are even more. All well documented. All recorded. All now being investigated.

You can keep making your fake claims but the truth is Putins thugs have been involved in torture and execution of non combatants. Thats a war crime.

You already know all this but its your job to deny the truth even when faced with overwhelming evidence.

Reuters reports hundreds of deaths in Bucha, citing Ukrainian authorities...link above.  

And here it is customary to confirm the numbers with links, please.

<<translated QUOTE deleted>>

I answered you, read carefully.  My answer was - I don't know, and I didn't see any information about the bodies left behind.  Why they could not leave the bodies of their dead and how this is connected with the time of leaving Bucha, I do not understand.

Edited by KaptainRob
Do not post in Russian text! English only please

12 hours ago, vlad said:

Iv'e been waiting too Rookie for his response from Saturday's latest find and his statement from a supposed US general reported on Russian news outlets being arrested. As usual on these subjects, his internet is playing up again.

you lie too much.  I wrote that there are reports from alleged participants in the battles that foreign military personnel, including American ones, are blocked in Mariupol.  I did not claim that they were arrested and did not claim that this was true.

• Like 1

despite the fact that some local commentators once again defeated Putin, he continues to break his own records for business efficiency.

According to preliminary estimates, Russia's current account surplus increased to $58.2 billion in the first quarter of 2022 from $22.5 billion in the same period last year.

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/current-account

On 4/9/2022 at 5:13 PM, oldschooler said:

No mention of Russia invading Norway until you mentioned that. Geography not required. 

NATO would bolster Norway which has highly strategic coastline & energy. You appear to know nothing important. Ready for that hike in friendly Iraq? 

Russia not invading Norway was my point. We do not need to take part in NATO's warmongering campaigns to enforce the petrodollar. 

The energy is not an issue for Russia, but rather for the EU. The Strategic coastline is not worth it for Russia to overextend a flank in a global conflict. 

What do you mean by "know nothing important"? And is that a statement of yours or meant as an insult? 

Norway should not be part of NATO's endless wars and bloodshed. Neither should Norway take part in enforcing all the clandestine operations NATO and USA do all over the globe. 

Russia would never be so foolish as to invade Norway. Here is another thing. In a major conflict, the NATO grander strategists would LOVE for Russia to tie up forces in Scandinavia and the people there suffer to relieve pressure elsewhere. 

Nobody expects a serious aid from NATO in case of war with Russia. All we do by being a NATO member is to risk being a part of the nuclear map of Russia. The Nordic countries could control the entire North Atlantic and demilitarize it (from their side) besides coast guards and such. Russia would happily strike a grand bargain of demilitarizing the Lola peninsula if we were to do something similar.  Both sides could still keep integral domestic DEFENSE, but avoid filling up with offensive postures all.over. 

5 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

I answered you, read carefully.  My answer was - I don't know, and I didn't see any information about the bodies left behind.  Why they could not leave the bodies of their dead and how this is connected with the time of leaving Bucha, I do not understand.

The rest of us do understand. We know that your claim that Czar Putins thugs left Bucha two weeks ago is wrong. Russia has been engaged in a fighting retreat and its soldiers were being killed as they got chased back over the border.

You can keep up this defense of a ruthless liar and despot but your claims are becoming ever more ridiculous and shrill. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Total Gibberish. Vague Riddles. Berserk Translation Software.Deranged Author.

Self description? Definitely Off topic !

6 hours ago, NorskTiger said:

Russia not invading Norway was my point. We do not need to take part in NATO's warmongering campaigns to enforce the petrodollar. 

The energy is not an issue for Russia, but rather for the EU. The Strategic coastline is not worth it for Russia to overextend a flank in a global conflict. 

What do you mean by "know nothing important"? And is that a statement of yours or meant as an insult? 

Norway should not be part of NATO's endless wars and bloodshed. Neither should Norway take part in enforcing all the clandestine operations NATO and USA do all over the globe. 

Russia would never be so foolish as to invade Norway. Here is another thing. In a major conflict, the NATO grander strategists would LOVE for Russia to tie up forces in Scandinavia and the people there suffer to relieve pressure elsewhere. 

Nobody expects a serious aid from NATO in case of war with Russia. All we do by being a NATO member is to risk being a part of the nuclear map of Russia. The Nordic countries could control the entire North Atlantic and demilitarize it (from their side) besides coast guards and such. Russia would happily strike a grand bargain of demilitarizing the Lola peninsula if we were to do something similar.  Both sides could still keep integral domestic DEFENSE, but avoid filling up with offensive postures all.over. 

Your juvenile Marxist analysis & conclusions are naturally all wrong.

NATO would fully support Norway with U.K./ US Artic trained forces alongside their valued Norwegian Allies and in return expect only what Norway could give.

Russia would conduct an airborne invasion of Coastal Norway. Russia cannot be “bargained” with ( don’t be naive) nor would they waste nukes on No- threat Norway !  Norway not obliged to support NATO outside Europe.

Norway too small / weak to “ control North Atlantic” which being a highly strategic NATO Supply Route, can never be “ demilitarized”.  Leave
North Atlantic to your defender friends U.K./ US.

NATO nothing to do with “petrodollars”. US/ UK alone will look after that for Norway ( Iraq / Kuwait).

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NorskTiger said:

Sweden and Finland make moves to join Nato | Nato | The Guardian

That kind of makes your point of view redundant.

Looks like Sweden and Finland might be joining NATO too.

I guess they dont buy into your claims Russia would never invade.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1