News Forum - Thailand to welcome Russian travellers back this Saturday, really?@!, Ukraine Discussion

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

IMG_20220410_165719_829.jpg

This picture is raising questions, isn't it?

These bodies in the bags, are that bodies just found? There was no bombing just before the "Head" of EU has arrived there, so where are they coming from? They talking about bodies in the road for over a week, now. And they are still laying around, waiting to get in a bag, to give every politician a photo op? This picture looks so staged to me!

Why don’t you go look yourself and take a snif?

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Its an insult to logic is it?

OK lets have your take on how the Ukrainians should have defended their country then.

If your strategy assumption is correct it doesn’t account for the civilians in the “give ground”. The Russian build up was obvious and months long. Why were the civilians left in a designated kill zone and not forcibly evacuated further inside Ukraine?

12 minutes ago, Alavan said:

There are EU members in NATO, and there are NATO members not in EU.

One is a murual defense organisation, the other is more economic and on coöperation.

Do yourself a favor, don't just jump on a answer, you don't know the way it came!

10 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Why don’t you go look yourself and take a snif?

Oh, I have seen enough bodies in my. Even before bags arrived. And some after they got out of them, again, in the cold freezer

I actually missed the mass grave visit of v.d.Leyen, so that was my bad. Explains the bodies at that site.

But never the less, this is still just a photo op for the people involved! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Fanta said:

If your strategy assumption is correct it doesn’t account for the civilians in the “give ground”. The Russian build up was obvious and months long. Why were the civilians left in a designated kill zone and not forcibly evacuated further inside Ukraine?

But you were excusing Czar Putin saying he was not going to invade the Ukraine. What was there to worry about?

And yet again you failed to answer the question. How would you suggest the Ukrainians prosecute the war?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

the verdict of the Ukrainian government is predictable.

If you're not interested in my opinion here, why are you asking me questions here?

Making statements only. my why “ question” was “rhetorical” meaning no answer required. No point to ask questions of Russians…..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

But you were excusing Czar Putin saying he was not going to invade the Ukraine. What was there to worry about?

And yet again you failed to answer the question. How would you suggest the Ukrainians prosecute the war?

Excused ? Ha! Pre invasion I doubted Russia would invade but I am not privy to Ukraine Russia negotiations or US intelligence unlike the Ukrainian military that setup your claimed “give grounds”. Do you accept that your assumption of Ukrainian strategy is either incorrect or at least executed with no regard for civilian casualties. “No regards for civilian casualties”  that phrase sounds so familiar… Strategy for Ukraine? Hold fast and negotiate for peace while they still can. There is no white knight coming to the rescue and they are outnumbered, outgunned and, imo, running out of time. 

26 minutes ago, Fanta said:

civilians knew or should have known from western intelligence reports what was coming ( Invasion or Bluff / Nothing) and understandably decided to stay ( I would have left the country).

You cannot “forcibly” evacuate anyone in a democracy let alone millions in a few weeks.Ukraine is not CCP China. there are no “ designated kill zones”. It’s clear you live under tyranny ….or wish you did.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fanta said:

Excused ? Ha! Pre invasion I doubted Russia would invade but I am not privy to Ukraine Russia negotiations or US intelligence unlike the Ukrainian military that setup your claimed “give grounds”. Do you accept that your assumption of Ukrainian strategy is either incorrect or at least executed with no regard for civilian casualties. “No regards for civilian casualties”  that phrase sounds so familiar… Strategy for Ukraine? Hold fast and negotiate for peace while they still can. There is no white knight coming to the rescue and they are outnumbered, outgunned and, imo, running out of time. 

Ah here we are at last. You admit you were claiming Czar Putin would not invade. And yet he did.

You claim my description of how to prosecute a land war was "an insult to logic" but cannot give any alternative.

You claimed Mariupol had fallen yet it has not.

You are now claiming the Ukrainians are outgunned and outnumbered and yet they are the ones making territorial gains.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Transam said:

An individual's smartphone vid/photo capture, together with an interview will be around, bank on it..😋 

I'm sure it will, such is the sad state of the world today. I cant  believe the interest in a man smacking another mans face at a no-mark occasion in America. I'm aware that as a collective we are very, very, shallow.

5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Your opinions and conclusions are all wrong here. Numbers mean squat in this situation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Oh, I have seen enough bodies in my. Even before bags arrived. And some after they got out of them, again, in the cold freezer

I actually missed the mass grave visit of v.d.Leyen, so that was my bad. Explains the bodies at that site.

But never the less, this is still just a photo op for the people involved! 

No. Russian mass murder “explains the bodies at that site”. Plus the need not to disturb the bodies before official investigation. that fool Leyen should not be visiting that site. 

1 minute ago, oldschooler said:

No. Russian mass murder “explains the bodies at that site”. Plus the need not to disturb the bodies before official investigation. that fool Leyen should not be visiting that site. 

No, she should. She can then go back to the EU and say to its members we need to do everything we can to stop this barbarity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Ah here we are at last. You admit you were claiming Czar Putin would not invade. And yet he did.

You claim my description of how to prosecute a land war was "an insult to logic" but cannot give any alternative.

You claimed Mariupol had fallen yet it has not.

You are now claiming the Ukrainians are outgunned and outnumbered and yet they are the ones making territorial gains.  

You are at a conclusion that only you came to by ignoring facts supported by verified links and any questions that could disprove or challenge your stated point of view. You did the same when you claimed Chinese banks were not lending to Russia, were proven wrong and then you still claimed to be right. Let’s hope you are right about Ukraine winning the war but I don’t believe it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

that fool Leyen should not be visiting that site. 

As I said: Just another photo op! No one needs that, except the politicians

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Your opinions and conclusions are all wrong here. Numbers mean squat in this situation. 

Everybody with www access was “ privy” to public UK / US intelligence reports,  starting four weeks before the invasion, saying invasion was imminent, with supporting satellite photos. 

Just now, Fanta said:

You are at a conclusion that only you came to by ignoring facts supported by verified links and any questions that could disprove or challenge your stated point of view. You did the same when you claimed Chinese banks were not lending to Russia, were proven wrong and then you still claimed to be right. Let’s hope you are right about Ukraine winning the war but I don’t believe it. 

Bzzzzzzt.

Deflection.

Did you claim Czar Putin would not invade the Ukraine? Yes or no?

Did you claim my description of how to prosecute a land war was an "insult to logic"? Yes or no?

Did you claim Mariupol had fallen to the Russians? Yes or no? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

No, she should. She can then go back to the EU and say to its members we need to do everything we can to stop this barbarity. 

Didn’t need her site visit for that. Could have sent experts instead. Wtf does she know about these matters? Her visit can easily be portrayed as “political capital from dead bodies”. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

I will explain it also - civilians die in any war. If you want to know the cause of their death - you need to investigate, there is no other way.

Investigate what Comrade body parts ?? you don't need to be a pathologist to enter a village that has just been liberated from an enemy and find a mass grave of the citizens of that village, if you still deny this you have no right to be on a forum like this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, oldschooler said:

Didn’t need her site visit for that. Could have sent experts instead. Wtf does she know about these matters? Her visit can easily be portrayed as “political capital from dead bodies”. 

It matters on a world stage because she is high profile. Sending someone else to do it does not carry the same weight.

Its the right thing to do because she can then go back to European leaders and say "They need more help to prevent even more of these atrocities".

Stop fighting over Brexit. You won. Move on.

16 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Bit off topic but when Belsen was liberated the local townpeople were brought to the camp so they could witness for themselves what happened to the camp inmates there mayor later hung himself after witnessing what the germans were capable of.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Bzzzzzzt.

Deflection.

Did you claim Czar Putin would not invade the Ukraine? Yes or no?

Did you claim my description of how to prosecute a land war was an "insult to logic"? Yes or no?

Did you claim Mariupol had fallen to the Russians? Yes or no? 

Deflection? That holds as much weight as your perceived insult comment. Your questions have been answered already. My questions have been ignored and poorly deflected with question not answers. A discussion involves questions and answers.This is not a  discussion, it is a waste of time. Have a good day. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Fanta said:

Deflection? That holds as much weight as your perceived insult comment. Your questions have been answered already. My questions have been ignored and poorly deflected with question not answers. A discussion involves questions and answers.This is not a  discussion, it is a waste of time. Have a good day. 

OK I'll take that as an admission of defeat then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I'm sure it will, such is the sad state of the world today. I cant  believe the interest in a man smacking another mans face at a no-mark occasion in America. I'm aware that as a collective we are very, very, shallow.

Twitter was the beginning of the end with Hollywood  “ speaking out of turn” on non- acting issues like Climate Change… and suddenly the public , who previously idolized their mystery, could clearly see that 99% had nothing of value to say. Then along came Ricky Gervais…..nailed the coffin half shut.  Declining Oscar viewing….That Slap was the death knell  for any non- acting credibility from that crowd. *****Sorry. Off Topic******

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Its an insult to logic is it?

OK lets have your take on how the Ukrainians should have defended their country then.

Arbitrators where are you? My emails are being clogged by all this nonsense. Can you not close this non-stop speel now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1