News Forum - Thailand to welcome Russian travellers back this Saturday, really?@!, Ukraine Discussion

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

Are the Russians telling that? With video/photos? No? Why not?

and I have some beachfront land for sale in Mongolia…..😞😠😟

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Making statements only. my why “ question” was “rhetorical” meaning no answer required. No point to ask questions of Russians…..

you've been asking me questions for the past month. do you enjoy doing meaningless activities? OK. it's good that you have so much free time

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Did you claim Mariupol had fallen to the Russians? Yes or no? 

Mariupol fell.  

During a visit to Bucha, President Zelensky said in an interview with journalists that control over Mariupol had been lost.  This part of the interview is not available in the English-language mainstream media.  

apparently to raise the morale of the European volunteers?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vlad said:

Investigate what Comrade body parts ?? you don't need to be a pathologist to enter a village that has just been liberated from an enemy and find a mass grave of the citizens of that village, if you still deny this you have no right to be on a forum like this.

I'm talking about causes of death.  

The Russian military did not deny that they buried the bodies of civilians in Bucha in a mass grave, but they say that they died from attacks by the Ukrainian army.  

You haven't seen this in mainstream media, have you?  because it's them, not you, who decide what you need to know and what you don't.

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

22 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

you've been asking me questions for the past month. do you enjoy doing meaningless activities? OK. it's good that you have so much free time

You’re confusing me with someone else. Not my style to ask questions. Only to make statements of fact or opinion or challenging nonsense.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, vlad said:

Bit off topic but when Belsen was liberated the local townpeople were brought to the camp so they could witness for themselves what happened to the camp inmates there mayor later hung himself after witnessing what the germans were capable of.

"not a big" difference.  Now we live in an online world where almost all events are recorded on photos and videos.  to cover up the murder of hundreds of people in Bucha, as the Ukrainian government claims, is almost impossible.  So, as a member of this thread promised us, we are waiting for photos and videos.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, butterfly said:

did you guys hear on the news that some US General on Ukraine ground was captured by the Russians? 

does this mean the US is actually piloting that war in remote mode?

your link below is not working.  

I see in the Russian news that many foreign military personnel are blocked in Mariupol, including high-ranking Americans.  And allegedly the chancellor of Austria is flying to Moscow tomorrow on the issue of their release.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Are the Russians telling that? With video/photos? No? Why not?

I haven't seen any confirmation.  

information is only in Telegram "from the participants in the battles in Mariupol"

1 hour ago, KRLMRX said:

"not a big" difference.  Now we live in an online world where almost all events are recorded on photos and videos.  to cover up the murder of hundreds of people in Bucha, as the Ukrainian government claims, is almost impossible.  So, as a member of this thread promised us, we are waiting for photos and videos.

is it not enough for you to see the body bags or do you expect us to see them dead with the blood streaming from them. IS that the proof you need ?

53 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

your link below is not working.  

I see in the Russian news that many foreign military personnel are blocked in Mariupol, including high-ranking Americans.  And allegedly the chancellor of Austria is flying to Moscow tomorrow on the issue of their release.

Fake news show us the link from the Russian news agency on this Article.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Austria & Ireland are officially Neutral so utterly useless in a shooting war. 
Finland & Sweden are not going to cross the Baltic Sea to defend anyone 🤣😉

Yes, but it was in response to a post from Guest1

• Cool 1

5 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

judging by the available mainstream media coverage from Bucha, that's all the bodies there are. That is 5-7 tel. The Ukrainian government reported hundreds of corpses, but no one has ever seen them.

Fake news and misinformation campagnes from you again! Forensic teams from the Ukraine, Europe are documenting all and they are still not finish because of the mass on bodies. Unbelievable how posters can kn a daily basis using this forum for spreading the misinformation campaign from Putin. Disgusting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

judging by the available mainstream media coverage from Bucha, that's all the bodies there are. That is 5-7 tel. The Ukrainian government reported hundreds of corpses, but no one has ever seen them.

In Bucha its 67 dead civilians. In other towns and villages there are even more. All well documented. All recorded. All now being investigated.

You can keep making your fake claims but the truth is Putins thugs have been involved in torture and execution of non combatants. Thats a war crime.

You already know all this but its your job to deny the truth even when faced with overwhelming evidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why are there no photos and videos of these graves?

There are literally hundreds of video's and photo's of those mass graves.

• Like 2

read carefully.  use geomaps.

You still have not answered my question. If Putins thugs left Bucha two weeks ago as you claimed why did they leave their own dead behind?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

There are literally hundreds of video's and photo's of those mass graves.

And forensic teams from the German police and othe european countries are there, too, to help for the documentation and collecting evidences how they wrre massacred. It is unbelievable that this posters really think this will be not all documented, discovered in Europe nowaday. And shows how brainwashed they must be to think this fake informatiin campaigns could work outside of Russia. <deleted content>

Edited by BigHewer
Unverified inferred facts removed
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

You still have not answered my question. If Putins thugs left Bucha two weeks ago as you claimed why did they leave their own dead behind?

Iv'e been waiting too Rookie for his response from Saturday's latest find and his statement from a supposed US general reported on Russian news outlets being arrested. As usual on these subjects, his internet is playing up again.

• Like 4

Members,

In this and other topics of this nature, the Moderators have given a degree of licence to members to state opinions that others may feel is simply misinformation. This has been allowed, as the establishment of validity at times is somewhat confused and distorted by the effects of the War and the policies of the combatants.

However, what we will not permit is for a member to post material that a simple internet search can prove is totally false and has been totally debunked before they posted it on the Forum. This crosses the line.

A member has chosen to do so and been sanctioned for posting clearly identifiable disinformation on the Forum. The associate posts have been removed.

All members are reminded it is their responsibility to verify the accuracy of items posted on the Forum, especially when there is ample opportunity to verify the legitimacy or otherwise of the material being posted, as was the case in this disinformation posted.

Members are also reminded to include a verifiable and accessible URL link to any source material, reports quoted or facts inferred or quoted.

• Thanks 1

Fair play to the Mod team for taking action on this member and rightly so in my opinion. It's okay I think for a little fun in a thread but on a series thread such as this one, it's just blatant lying that can't be condoned just to cause trouble. So well done team. As that famous sign say's keep calm and carry on.

11 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

In Bucha its 67 dead civilians. In other towns and villages there are even more. All well documented. All recorded. All now being investigated.

You can keep making your fake claims but the truth is Putins thugs have been involved in torture and execution of non combatants. Thats a war crime.

You already know all this but its your job to deny the truth even when faced with overwhelming evidence.

You are just feeding the ego of a nutter. Stop replying to him or her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raugh said:

Ok. I'll bite.

So what?

Sadly unfortunately etc etc in the historical context of wars actually a valid retrospective question .

As a fact confirmed by combinations of consensus based on allegations of the moment.

Quite removed from the emotive lynch mob mentality or the prescribed outcome of a Kangaroo Court.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/10/2022 at 1:34 AM, Cranky said:

You miss the point of sanctions.  They are to make life in Russia difficult so its citizens will pressure Putin to stop. Thailand helping the "innocent Russians" does not pressure Putin.

I understand this.  I just believe it inhumane to punish millions of innocent people because the actions of a tyrant.  Putin will be fine with or without sanctions but there are millions of people who will suffer from these actions both inside and outside of Russia.  But you feel free to explain to a starving old lady that because she didn't protest and get thrown in a cage that she is to blame and now has no food.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raugh said:

Ok. I'll bite.

So what?

Are you for real? Killing civilians. Torture and execution. Killing kids. And you come out with a statement like "So what"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrNovax said:

I understand this.  I just believe it inhumane to punish millions of innocent people because the actions of a tyrant.  Putin will be fine with or without sanctions but there are millions of people who will suffer from these actions both inside and outside of Russia.  But you feel free to explain to a starving old lady that because she didn't protest and get thrown in a cage that she is to blame and now has no food.  

Who is innocent in Russia? They have the opportunity to educate themselves and remove this blood thirsty despot from power.

If they dont then they are part of the problem.

• Like 1