What happened to all you Football Fans?

Lowseasonlover

12 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Favorable results for me would be Everton to beat Newcastle although I dont see it, 

And WH to beat Spurs, 

Well that certainly worked out well for you 😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Newcastle looked and played like a team that has been plagued with injury issues but it was a fantastic performance from Everton.

Very thin squad at the moment. Not much to come in and reinforce.

Miley is a talented lad, but I think it tells a story when a 17 year old is starting consecutive games and you have two or three 18 year olds on the bench.

Going to be tough going through the festive fixtures.

Spurs, what the devil? Not through lack of trying, had loads of chances. I just watched the extended highlights on hoofoot, it was all Spurs, West Ham not shown in possession until the Bowen goal in the 2nd half. Still, hats off to the Irons for their resilience, they've flown under the radar this season.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Very thin squad at the moment. Not much to come in and reinforce.

Miley is a talented lad, but I think it tells a story when a 17 year old is starting consecutive games and you have two or three 18 year olds on the bench.

Going to be tough going through the festive fixtures.

Spurs, what the devil? Not through lack of trying, had loads of chances. I just watched the extended highlights on hoofoot, it was all Spurs, West Ham not shown in possession until the Bowen goal in the 2nd half. Still, hats off to the Irons for their resilience, they've flown under the radar this season.

Spurs v Newcastle on Saturday 

• Like 2

Read me. What is going on with this sport of ours? Unpredictably great!

Toon, outside chance of top 4, humbled by Toffeez.

Spurs, who topped the table past month, beat by fellow Londoners.

Bottom three. Same three that came up.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Favorable results for me would be Everton to beat Newcastle although I dont see it, 

And WH to beat Spurs, 

Top of the class.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lowseasonlover said:

next Saturday getting interesting now 

pl1.png

pl2.png

Two crackers this weekend. Villa vs Arsenal and Spurs vs The Toon

Hodgson on the way out for Palace. They won’t sack him, I think it’ll be a “mutual consent” type announcement.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

Hodgson on the way out for Palace. They won’t sack him, I think it’ll be a “mutual consent” type announcement.

If Villa win that then watch out, 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I reckon Hodgson is too old now.

Just watched Villa v City highlights. Enderson had a great game. Kept them in it.

• Like 2

A couple of must win games for two managers.

2-1 - Palace - Pool

2-0 - Seagulls - Clarets

2-2 - United - Cherries

2-2 - Blades - Bees

2-0 - Wolves - Forest

2-1 - Villa - Gunners

• Like 2

Nottingham Forest banish club captain Joe Worrall and Scott McKenna from first team training... with both expected to leave the club in the January transfer window

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Nottingham Forest banish club captain Joe Worrall and Scott McKenna from first team training... with both expected to leave the club in the January transfer window

Big call that. Trouble with Cooper or other players I wonder.

1 hour ago, Sticky said:

A couple of must win games for two managers.

2-1 - Palace - Pool

2-0 - Seagulls - Clarets

2-2 - United - Cherries

2-2 - Blades - Bees

2-0 - Wolves - Forest

2-1 - Villa - Gunners

Some bold predictions in there.. will be huge if Villa gets the win.

0-3 - Palace - Pool

2-0 - Seagulls - Clarets

2-1 - United - Cherries

1-1 - Blades - Bees

2-0 - Wolves - Forest

2-2 - Villa - Gunners

• Like 2

What is the matter with these EPL teams? I'm putting down the right result/scores and they are simply not doing what they are told. The Palace/Pool game went as expected, and the Villa were thought, in some quarters, to get the better of the Gunners.

United were saving themselves for the mid-week clash against Bayern. That's their excuse after being humbled by the Cherries (0-3). If only they had known that Bayern were themselves humbled by Frankfurt (5-1), and there is nothing to fear from the Germans, they might have put a bit more effort in.

Brighton! What happened to you? And you Bees. The Blades were the whipping lads. No sting in your game yesterday.

Both the Sheffieds won by the solitary goal.

But the award for best result must go to Villa, or Bournemouth. Until today?!

Great to see the EPL so open this season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sticky said:

What is the matter with these EPL teams? I'm putting down the right result/scores and they are simply not doing what they are told. The Palace/Pool game went as expected, and the Villa were thought, in some quarters, to get the better of the Gunners.

United were saving themselves for the mid-week clash against Bayern. That's their excuse after being humbled by the Cherries (0-3). If only they had known that Bayern were themselves humbled by Frankfurt (5-1), and there is nothing to fear from the Germans, they might have put a bit more effort in.

Brighton! What happened to you? And you Bees. The Blades were the whipping lads. No sting in your game yesterday.

Both the Sheffieds won by the solitary goal.

But the award for best result must go to Villa, or Bournemouth. Until today?!

Great to see the EPL so open this season.

Unpredictable to say the least, Shocked when I opened my iPad at 3 am to see that result, first time they have ever won at OT, 

• Like 2

More unusual results. Who would have thought 5-0 at The Cottage. Luton chuck away another lead. Toon looked knackered at WHL. Toffeez continue their revival.

What about Barcelona? Whacked 2-4, at home by Girona! Who are they? They top the Spanish La Liga after that result.

Where is the place? Top right corner. Just north of Benidorm; where we would rush to for a bit of cheap sun 30 years ago.

• Like 2

I think this round of fixtures was my worst ever for predicting results. TWO correct results, neither of which the correct score. (Spurs and Man City to win)

I can't decide which result over the weekend was the most shocking., quite a few candidates.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sticky said:

More unusual results. Who would have thought 5-0 at The Cottage. Luton chuck away another lead. Toon looked knackered at WHL. Toffeez continue their revival.

What about Barcelona? Whacked 2-4, at home by Girona! Who are they? They top the Spanish La Liga after that result.

Where is the place? Top right corner. Just north of Benidorm; where we would rush to for a bit of cheap sun 30 years ago.

Owned by Man City 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sticky said:

didn't we just? my first holiday abroad was Benidorm back in the 60's

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sticky said:

I think Fulham have scored more goals in a week than United have all season 555 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is my Line up which is a winning side against Spurs at the weekend managed by a manager who has more tactical prowess than EtH and with more financial constraint. This manager knows the importance of protecting the back 4 by using a double pivot of Ladd and Zalem .It also contains a goalkeeper who knows the basic fundamentals of goalkeeping .

.........................................Malard .................................

Galton...........................Toone....................................Paris

............................Ladd...................................Zalem

Blundel..........................Turner................Le Tissier............Rivier

...................................Earps.............................................

Formation 4-2-3-1

Key Player Ella Toone

• Cool 1

On 12/12/2023 at 6:49 PM, Lowseasonlover said:

This is my Line up which is a winning side against Spurs at the weekend managed by a manager who has more tactical prowess than EtH and with more financial constraint. This manager knows the importance of protecting the back 4 by using a double pivot of Ladd and Zalem .It also contains a goalkeeper who knows the basic fundamentals of goalkeeping .

.........................................Malard .................................

Galton...........................Toone....................................Paris

............................Ladd...................................Zalem

Blundel..........................Turner................Le Tissier............Rivier

...................................Earps.............................................

Formation 4-2-3-1

Key Player Ella Toone

I don’t really follow the ladies, only at World Cup time. Probably should more I suppose

34 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I don’t really follow the ladies, only at World Cup time. Probably should more I suppose

I was being sarcastic