News Forum - Peed off: Outrage erupts as foreign child pees outside Thai temple

Thaiger

The Thai tourism and sports minister and netizens nationwide condemned a foreign couple for allowing their daughter to urinate in public at Wat Phra Kaew, also known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, in Bangkok. However, many Thais felt that the foreigners’ actions were not so serious. A Thai man shared a picture of … …

The story Peed off: Outrage erupts as foreign child pees outside Thai temple as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I remember a few years ago a young Chinese boy being allowed to urinate on a public street, as well, and that created a furor, too.

Chinese?  Oooh, big surprise.

• Like 2

Pre Covid, a child (circa 6 years old if I recall)  was videoed taking a dump on the pavement (side walk to our US friends)  outside Central Festival Plaza, Beach side, while the proud and ignorant Chinese parents looked on. 

Reminds me off a rescue dog one of my former wife's brought home horrible dog used to chew everything you could bring it in the Garden or a park or quiet Street and it wouldn't coil one out but as soon as it got into a place packed with People it would drop a Mister Whippy much to the embrassment of my Ex Wife.

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Pre Covid, a child (circa 6 years old if I recall)  was videoed taking a dump on the pavement (side walk to our US friends)  outside Central Festival Plaza, Beach side, while the proud and ignorant Chinese parents looked on. 

Toddler being held over the gutter to have a wee is what they do. Very considerate

Not so funny the little emperor  peeing in a poolside planter box at  a nice hotel that has the full bathrooms as normal on the pool level. 

10 minutes ago, Mamachigawa said:

Toddler being held over the gutter to have a wee is what they do. Very considerate

Not so funny the little emperor  peeing in a poolside planter box at  a nice hotel that has the full bathrooms as normal on the pool level. 

It wasn't a pee by a small child,  it was a full on crap by a fairly big kid. 

• Angry 1