39 year old dies after AstraZeneca vaccine, a second dose following Sinovac

Thaiger

Most of country did ban AZ for peoples below 60 , is Thailand does not look into what did happen to other places? In spite to vaccinate quickly it look likes Thailand takes a lot of short cut....... this is messy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Sorry, but you've got that totally wrong.  The vaccine is/was only meant to reduce the symptoms in case you catched covid.  It was never meant to 'protect others', and it will not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. 

Exactly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaimai said:

So I am guessing that you are more scared of the vaccine than you are of CV19.

I can understand that some people will think like that.

I think more scared of this incompetent government 

2 hours ago, dj230 said:

The vaccine isn't really to protect you from it, it's to protect others from you spreading it at this point. There most likely is a risk to taking it, but I believe the risk is small, or they wouldn't have allowed it.

Yeah they never allow things that kill people by the millions, to be sold. That's why they completely banned the selling/buying of cigarettes years ago. 

boring dr steve brule GIF

14 minutes ago, Objectivance said:

Yeah they never allow things that kill people by the millions, to be sold. That's why they completely banned the selling/buying of cigarettes years ago. 

boring dr steve brule GIF

You're right, they should ban water too because people can die from drinking too much

1 hour ago, DiJoDavO said:

You mean masks? Because what we hear everywhere now is that even though you've got your vaccine, you can still spread it. 

It's either a virus which is manipulated so perfectly that it can have an answer for everything humans do OR some people actually want to watch the world burn and make up stuff just so we keep stuck in this' pandemic'. 

I think what the 'news' said was that it's still possible to spread it, but it's unlikely, which is why they don't wear masks in the states anymore. Actually they haven't been wearing masks in the states for quite some time now

You do realize the government could 'watch the world burn' without destroying their own economies right? But maybe they were bored and needed something to do.

6 minutes ago, dj230 said:

You're right, they should ban water too because people can die from drinking too much

Exactly!

They should also ban eating in restaurants, jogging on the beach, riding in a car without a paper sneeze guard on their face, attending concerts, riding public transport, having guests in their home on private property, attending religious gatherings and the list goes on for things they should ban for the sake of public safety. Glad we're on the same page.

2 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Hi @stuhan, catching covid-19 is NOT a death-sentence.  And there are proven effective remedies that will help you cope with it in case you catch it.

I insert two links of interest here:

#1. A covid-19 treatment Protocol compiled by dr MARIK, a US medical professor, which maps out the treatment to be provided and which differs depending on the stage of the disease (from early symptoms to hospitalization). 

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2081-ccc-the-controversial-covid-corner/?do=findComment&comment=14702

#2. That covid-19 treatment Protocol recommends the use of Ivermectin in all stages of the disease, and even for prophylactic (preventive) purposes.  So here a link on how to get hold of Ivermectin in Thailand.

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1653-thai-fda-issues-warning-about-using-ivermectin-to-cure-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=5653

Also note that your immune-system is the key to dealing with covid, and strengthening it will make all the difference.  Then if you catch covid - which is bound to happen, sooner or later - your natural immune-system will take care of it, with the additional benefit that such natural immunisation is far superior than the vaccine-induced one, and without any of the potential dreadful jab side-effects.   

Hi BlueSphinx

Thanks for that information ,i did not know much about En-Dex and have read your links. I am in favor of its beneficial properties and found En-Dex 4000 x100 for 400bht on shopee.When should you start taking it when 1st signs appear i guess and whats the dosage for humans .

13 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Hi BlueSphinx

Thanks for that information ,i did not know much about En-Dex and have read your links. I am in favor of its beneficial properties and found En-Dex 4000 x100 for 400bht on shopee.When should you start taking it when 1st signs appear i guess and whats the dosage for humans .

The dosage is given in the dr MARIK protocols, the links to which I also shared in that same post.  The normal dosis is 0,2 mg per kilo body-weight > so one EnDex 4000 mcg tablet is for '20 kilo'.  But of course the dosage will vary at what stage of covid-19 you take it (from prophylactic use to hospitalization). 

2 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:
3 hours ago, stevenkongju said:

"Correlation is not causation" means that just because two things correlate does not necessarily mean that one causes the other

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 12.46.41 PM.png

Expand  

Whenever someone dies with underlying health problems and Covid, it's ONLY Covid. 

Whenever someone dies from underlying health problems and the vaccine, it's only underlying health problems. 

That may be partially true, the underlying health problems are proven to be exacerbated by Covid, ie. asthma. Covid is known to cause respiratory distress which can be fatal for an asthmatic. If a Cause of Death is stated to be Covid simply because they have Covid and are then run down by a bus, that is another story.

Whereas the headline here says that the person had a vaccine and then died. There has yet to be an autopsy or any proof of causation. Is it possible? Maybe. But until the facts are known, the headline does a disservice by frightening people. That being said, I think Thailand mixing doses without real clinical studies is profoundly stupid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snapdragon said:

I personally don't know of research that says mixing them up is a bad thing. But what I do know is that the mRNA vaccines produce clotting. If - and as the original story suggests - the poor lady had underlying conditions, then she should never have had the AZ jab. She was badly advised IMO.

AZ is not an mRNA vaccine as far as I know.

29 minutes ago, dj230 said:

You do realize the government could 'watch the world burn' without destroying their own economies right? 

Certain people could profit from this pandemic, which they did too. And maybe certain people don't mind the world to burn while they're doing it. 

But if you are right, it probably must mean that the virus is made in a way that just like us, it knows a solution to every problem we cause for the virus. From our eyes, a problem to every solution. 

Whatever the news reports, wait a while and they turn it all upside down. Not only here but the reporting on Covid globally is a mess.

12 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

The dosage is given in the dr MARIK protocols, the links to which I also shared in that same post.  The normal dosis is 0,2 mg per kilo body-weight > so one EnDex 4000 mcg tablet is for '20 kilo'.  But of course the dosage will vary at what stage of covid-19 you take it (from prophylactic use to hospitalization). 

OK thanks i will read some more on the links

Edited by stuhan

6 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

That may be partially true, the underlying health problems are proven to be exacerbated by Covid, ie. asthma. Covid is known to cause respiratory distress which can be fatal for an asthmatic. If a Cause of Death is stated to be Covid simply because they have Covid and are then run down by a bus, that is another story.

Whereas the headline here says that the person had a vaccine and then died. There has yet to be an autopsy or any proof of causation. Is it possible? Maybe. But until the facts are known, the headline does a disservice by frightening people. That being said, I think Thailand mixing doses without real clinical studies is profoundly stupid.

The reporting on Covid frightens people also more than it actually should. 

But maybe we almost agree. Reports on Covid are 100% sure caused by Covid. But vaccines just 'maybe' caused deaths of people with underlying health problems. Why not look at it in the same way, OR maybe treat Covid in the way they treat the vaccine by not frightening people about how bad Covid is? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Sorry, but you've got that totally wrong.  The vaccine is/was only meant to reduce the symptoms in case you catched covid.  It was never meant to 'protect others', and it will not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. 

There has been and still is this mythical target of "herd immunity", so your claim is not truthful. Mass vaccination is meant to also protect the people who opt out of taking one.

...but it seems impossible to reach herd immunity now that even vaccinated people can catch and spread covid. So vaccination is being more and more about just protecting yourself.

2 minutes ago, stevenkongju said:

AZ is not an mRNA vaccine as far as I know.

That's correct: AZ is not an mRNA gen-modifier like Pfizer or Moderna (we should refrain from calling these 'vaccines'), but uses adeno-viral vector technology (like J&J, the other of the Big Four).  But because of clotting-issues, which are actually occuring with all 4 of those non-traditional vaccines, AZ has faced multiple restrictions in Europe during its roll-out.  Take a look at this website which makes the UK Yellow Card vaccine adverse effects database easily accessible (UK being the country that primarily used AZ as covid-vaccine) and select 'cardiac disorders'

> https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

covid-19 Yellow Card overview.JPG

3 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

There has been and still is this mythical target of "herd immunity", so your claim is not truthful. Mass vaccination is meant to also protect the people who opt out of taking one.

...but it seems impossible to reach herd immunity now that even vaccinated people can catch and spread covid. So vaccination is being more and more about just protecting yourself.

So you are saying that what I stated is not correct, but also that it looks that I am right.   Hmmm... covid-logic?

4 hours ago, stevenkongju said:

"Correlation is not causation" means that just because two things correlate does not necessarily mean that one causes the other

Someone dying after vaccination doesn't mean correlation. Correlation is a statistical phenomenon and requires multiple samples.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

So you are saying that what I stated is not correct, but also that it looks that I am right.   Hmmm... covid-logic?

Yes, you are a liar by stating that herd immunity is not one of the targets for vaccinations.

The rest of my message was purely my own opinions, and if you consider my personal opinions as evidence to your delusional bs, then you are even dumber than you have appeared to be so far.

Edited by THETRUTH

7 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

Yes, you are a liar by stating that herd immunity is not one of the targets for vaccinations.

The rest of my message was purely my own opinions, and if you consider my personal opinions as evidence to your delusional bs, then you are even dumber than you have appeared to be so far.

Please tell me WHERE I stated that 'herd immunity is not one of the targets for vaccinations'.  As far as I can recall I have not mentioned herd immunity in any of my postings during the last 2-3 weeks.

Edited by BlueSphinx

1 hour ago, THETRUTH said:

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Please tell me WHERE I stated that 'herd immunity is not one of the targets for vaccinations'.  As far as I can recall I have not mentioned herd immunity in any of my postings during the last 2-3 weeks.

@THETRUTH> Well, you certainly have no problem calling me a liar, that spouts delusional BS and even dumber than I appeared so far.

But when I ask WHERE I made that alleged statement (I didn't by the way), @THETRUTH seems to go in hiding.  May I therefore suggest, that you request the moderators to amend your username and change it to > THETRUTH...asIseeit (asIseeit not in CAPS but appropriately sneaking out the back-door in small font).

Edited by BlueSphinx

3 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

Please don't be the cause of the Thaiger moderators to become as thight as the ones on Thaivisa?

I also believe there's something more happening, but I feel this is a bit too far. But it's good to have different opinions at least. 

4 hours ago, dj230 said:

Can you post some, I'm quite interested

Many are in the school of thought that these gene therapies (vaccines) are there for the good of the populace. To somehow rescue the world from a dastardly peril. There is too much evidence, especially with the US Military involvement since the early 2000s, for me to agree with that.

Fort Detrick (US) and Porton Down (UK) had connections to more than one vax manufacturer; the ones that are now providing the world with their magical concoctions. But from my standpoint, I see quite clearly that the aim for some years now, has been to get an annual jab/shot into everyone from 12 to100. And that takes us even further way from the 'terrain' principal of treating the cause of an illness; not the symptom.

For me it is a complete fraud. Where does this virus exist? Plenty of computer generated images, but where is the actual proof? I've not see any.

From October 2019, what is happening right now has been planned. Just as a starter, Moderna had not been involved in medicine, but suddenly it was promoted by Dr Fauci in November 2019; "Moderna would be big in 2020". How could he know unless there was fishy things afoot? Then we are talking about the very dodgy gain-of-function research. And the dozens of patents that the CDC has control of.

Nothing about this makes sense. Why was there a medical state of emergency in the US, that allowed the jabs to be rolled out so quickly; and without trials as we all now know? By no stretch of the imagination was there a pandemic. Yet we were told there was one and it justified the current emergency status. It was simply hype.

Why the secrecy, and seemingly haphazard nature of the jab injury reporting schemes?

Why the demonization of Hdx and Iver? Where were the WHO on this?

Where are the deaths? Why the constant lying over deaths and data?

Why the refusal of MSM to allow debate?

Strange Dr Mullis should die as he did, and his PCR test fraudulently used right from the get go.

Why the blocking of any alternative view on the major social media platforms?

Too many blocks. Too many reversals. Too much hypocrisy. Too many lies. Too much bad history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Many are in the school of thought that these gene therapies (vaccines) are there for the good of the populace. To somehow rescue the world from a dastardly peril. There is too much evidence, especially with the US Military involvement since the early 2000s, for me to agree with that.

Fort Detrick (US) and Porton Down (UK) had connections to more than one vax manufacturer; the ones that are now providing the world with their magical concoctions. But from my standpoint, I see quite clearly that the aim for some years now, has been to get an annual jab/shot into everyone from 12 to100. And that takes us even further way from the 'terrain' principal of treating the cause of an illness; not the symptom.

For me it is a complete fraud. Where does this virus exist? Plenty of computer generated images, but where is the actual proof? I've not see any.

From October 2019, what is happening right now has been planned. Just as a starter, Moderna had not been involved in medicine, but suddenly it was promoted by Dr Fauci in November 2019; "Moderna would be big in 2020". How could he know unless there was fishy things afoot? Then we are talking about the very dodgy gain-of-function research. And the dozens of patents that the CDC has control of.

Nothing about this makes sense. Why was there a medical state of emergency in the US, that allowed the jabs to be rolled out so quickly; and without trials as we all now know? By no stretch of the imagination was there a pandemic. Yet we were told there was one and it justified the current emergency status. It was simply hype.

Why the secrecy, and seemingly haphazard nature of the jab injury reporting schemes?

Why the demonization of Hdx and Iver? Where were the WHO on this?

Where are the deaths? Why the constant lying over deaths and data?

Why the refusal of MSM to allow debate?

Strange Dr Mullis should die as he did, and his PCR test fraudulently used right from the get go.

Why the blocking of any alternative view on the major social media platforms?

Too many blocks. Too many reversals. Too much hypocrisy. Too many lies. Too much bad history.

Are you a relative of David Ickx ? ?

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

Are you a relative of David Ickx ? ?

Ha ha!

I must lighten up Gummy/ Can't change the world with one rant.

Edited by snapdragon