News Forum - Russian to respect: Phuket hospital calls for law-abiding visitors

Thaiger

Vachira Phuket Hospital called upon the Russian community in Phuket to respect Thai laws and hospital regulations following a string of incidents involving Russian nationals. Recent episodes include a Russian man refusing to settle his medical bills, and a woman threatening hospital staff with a baseball bat. A man of Russian nationality was arrested on … …

The story Russian to respect: Phuket hospital calls for law-abiding visitors as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Let me quote Goethe's "Zauberlehrling"( " The Sorcerer's Apprentice") 

"The spirits that I summoned / I now cannot rid myself of again"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What is there to follow. Phuket has been sold to foreigners on piece meal basis. Now most of the business circles are under their radar. So it is time either the locals follow the foreigners law or just leave Phuket. Nothing can be done as long as every single foreigner is kicked out of Phuket irrespective of their business connections and investments. 

• Like 4

Invite the third world in and turn into a third world society. See UK for a real time example.

• Like 5

TAT fell over themselves to increase the Russian trade and are only now realising they just made themselves attractive to Russian organised crime and the scum that come with it. 🤣

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Vigo said:

Ask Fanta to sort this out.

Too easy. They are Russian Jews. We demand Methavee Maneesri’s resignation for his antisemitic remarks. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 4:35 AM, Thaiger said:

Chent refused to pay and threatened the staff, bragging about his connections with high-ranking police officers, influence, and wealth

Cant believe that.

He would be in one of the Bangkok Hospitals, in case wealth would be part of his lifestyle.

Simple answer detain until payment made then deport.

Reminds me of the NHS in my native UK 3rd World chancers turning up for treatment when they've not  paid in the system. 

10 hours ago, Fanta said:

Too easy. They are Russian Jews. We demand Methavee Maneesri’s resignation for his antisemitic remarks. 

How do you know they are jews? Or is this  the endemic Russian response of always blaming jews or Polish or Lituanian peple when Russians do bad?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Vigo said:

How do you know they are jews?

They bitched about the bill and attacked a hospital so I thought that was a given. 

8 hours ago, Fanta said:

They bitched about the bill and attacked a hospital so I thought that was a given. 

Your hatred of jews does Thaiger proud. I don't know if advertisers would welcome being associated with a site that hosts bigots. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

Your hatred of jews does Thaiger proud. I don't know if advertisers would welcome being associated with a site that hosts bigots. 

Your hate speech and veiled threats are unwarranted. Ask a normal person with a sense of humor to explain this short exchange to you. And next time, keep my name out of your mouth. 

11 hours ago, Fanta said:

Your hate speech and veiled threats are unwarranted. Ask a normal person with a sense of humor to explain this short exchange to you. And next time, keep my name out of your mouth. 

No threats were given. Your comments stand on their own hateful intent. There was no humour in your comments. The fact is that Thaiger is a website the provides a platform for  the dissemination of Russian state propaganda, and hate speech. You don't like it when it is pointed out that your comments are offensive. It is not just jews you target. Your vile comments on people of colour are noted as well.

IMO, not a good business move for Thaiger as this will at some point be  raised by advertisers who do their due diligence. Your comments violate their code of ethics . For example, AXA is an anchor affiliate health insurer. AXA would be aghast to see your comments and according to its own internal procedures be required to immediately sever its relationship with Thaiger.

21 hours ago, Fanta said:

I believe (I know) he understood perfectly the joke in your comment, predenting he is not and taking your words literally to make you look bad so he can look good. People who indeed hate certain specific communities post after post are looking in order to justify their hate people who just understand the simple human fact that there are good Jews and bad Jews, good Russians and bad Russians, Good Westerners and bad Westerners, good Muslims and bad Muslims etc... etc... But for some, the good are only on some sides of those communities as a whole and not on the others (as a whole). And because they (also) hate you for that, for not taking the sides they are taking, for actually not taking any side, even a joke, although they understand the joke, it is for them enough to take it as an admission that you are also hating a certain community (of course a community on their side as a whole), knowing perfectly well it is not the case. No Fanta, it is not sutpidity (well maybe/surely for some), it is very much calculated. In a tiny anonymous online forum related to Thailand, I find it sad that some have the urge of wasting their time doing so, not sure what's the gain or purpose. To get popularity as it seems being neutral is not an option for most posters here? Who knows. Humans, hey...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Manu said:

I believe (I know) he understood perfectly the joke in your comment, predenting he is not and taking your words literally to make you look bad so he can look good. People who indeed hate certain specific communities post after post are looking in order to justify their hate people who just understand the simple human fact that there are good Jews and bad Jews, good Russians and bad Russians, Good Westerners and bad Westerners, good Muslims and bad Muslims etc... etc... But for some, the good are only on some sides of those communities as a whole and not on the others (as a whole). And because they (also) hate you for that, for not taking the sides they are taking, for actually not taking any side, even a joke, although they understand the joke, it is for them enough to take it as an admission that you are also hating a certain community (of course a community on their side as a whole), knowing perfectly well it is not the case. No Fanta, it is not sutpidity (well maybe/surely for some), it is very much calculated. In a tiny anonymous online forum related to Thailand, I find it sad that some have the urge of wasting their time doing so, not sure what's the gain or purpose. To get popularity as it seems being neutral is not an option for most posters here? Who knows. Humans, hey...

Of course you defend him and term it a 'joke".  Did you laugh as much when he  made his "joke" about afro americans and their eating fried chicken and watermelon. No doubt you will have a "friend" who is a "African" and has given you assurances that such comments are acceptable. Perhaps you consulted with your "friend" who is the former head of shin bet or whatever imagined importance you gave him , and obtained clearance on this. 

Things have a way or working out and this will work out too. 🙂