39 year old dies after AstraZeneca vaccine, a second dose following Sinovac

Thaiger

A 39 year old teacher died the day after she was injected with the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, according to reports in Thai media. Her first dose was the Sinovac vaccine. She also had pre-existing health conditions. Under the Thai government’s new so-called “mix-and-match” Covid-19 vaccine policy, the AstraZeneca shot is being used as a second dose for those who had received a Sinovac jab. It’s understood that the AstraZeneca vaccine is more effective against the highly transmissible Delta variant, which is spreading in Thailand. This is the first death relating to the use of the 2 vaccines. The teacher and […]

The post 39 year old dies after AstraZeneca vaccine, a second dose following Sinovac appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i would rather die than pollute my body with communist Chinese Sinovac vaccine filth.  

Guess you don't think it is much good then ??

6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i would rather die than pollute my body with communist Chinese Sinovac vaccine filth.  

Welcome Mr McCarthy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

There - there. Just let it out and off your shoulders. Actually this is one of the reasons I got one of my last 14 day holidays from the other site. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

There - there. Just let it out and off your shoulders. Actually this is one of the reasons I got one of my last 14 day holidays from the other site. 

They should re-word "holiday" as "quarantine" to keep you safe as most of them are head cases who should be sectioned .

Just now, NCC1701A said:

i will be outside the reeducation camp if you need anything. 

Silly. This is the reeducation camp.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I'll meet you in Langley then.

It's a tragedy for the family involved, and I feel for them.

But I am hopeful that the mass-vax enthusiasm seems to be changing and that they did not dig up the local village-idiot scientist to try convince us that it was 'pure coincidence' that she died after taking the '100% safe' jab.

Edited by BlueSphinx

Don't pick & mix vaccines, it's not been proven  100% safe no matter what WHO or anybody else is saying ,they need proven trials that take a year or more,mixing these vaccines is in desperation .I won't risk it,but each to their own.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Don't pick & mix vaccines, it's not been proven  100% safe no matter what WHO or anybody else is saying ,they need proven trials that take a year or more,mixing these vaccines is in desperation .I won't risk it,but each to their own.

Yep, don't rely on anything WHO says................your virologist mates in the bar know far better.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Yep, don't rely on anything WHO says................your virologist mates in the bar know far better.

The WHO stated 'Hope I die before I get old' in My Generation - those experimental covid-jabs will surely help reaching that goal...

12 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

The WHO stated 'Hope I die before I get old' in My Generation - those experimental covid-jabs will surely help reaching that goal...

Covid will achieve it faster

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

So I am guessing that you are more scared of the vaccine than you are of CV19.

I can understand that some people will think like that.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

So I am guessing that you are more scared of the vaccine than you are of CV19.

I can understand that some people will think like that.

Not scared of covid-19, but taking one of these experimental poison-jabs when being in good health and with proven effective remedies available in case I should catch it, is not an option for me...

Vaccine safety truth.jpg

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

Surely that would be a pointless waste of everyone's time ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

The WHO is the health arm of the UN. If you want to believe what the Gates' dominated organisation is saying, that OK with me. I'm a pioneer of free choice.

But, IMO, they have a terrible track record, and have completely lost sight on what they should be about. What, again IMO, they should be promoting is clean water, food for the hungry and the elimination of toxins and poisons in our environment.

As for "",,,,your virologist mates,,,."" you could do far worse than read the CCC thread.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Not scared of covid-19, but taking one of these experimental poison-jabs when being in good health and with proven effective remedies available in case I should catch it, is not an option for me...

So, yes, the fear is of vaccines.

• Like 1