39 year old dies after AstraZeneca vaccine, a second dose following Sinovac

Thaiger

50 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Yes and with good reason,injecting any substance into your body that has not been completely 100% tested and proven safe for long and short term side effects is irresponsible, they were given emergency approval for use [not fully tested] and deemed ok for use by WHO and money grabbing drug companies. I may have to have the the jab but i am happy to wait and see if any longer term effects are seen first. I will decide what put into my body nobody else.

....and I, for one, certainly have no issue with your right to do that.

• Like 3

I find it very interesting that a lot of the comments insisting the death was caused by the vaccine are from the same people who complain that people who die after they get COVID are really dying with COVID and not dying from COVID. Just sayin'...

• Like 4

Im pretty certain if someone was given Month's to live and a Doctor told him/her we have a vaccine that could save you but its still being tested you would accept it ? you have 2 choices a trial that could prolong your life or Death what would you do ?

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 7:44 AM, NCC1701A said:

i would rather die than pollute my body with communist Chinese Sinovac vaccine filth.  

Well she didn't die after the Sinovac, but after the Astra Zeneca injection.

Edited by Donald
spelling error

On 7/21/2021 at 11:23 AM, gummy said:

Or their overseas office in Soi 6, Pattaya, 

I did a coarse there and qualified "summat comes loudly"!

• Haha 1

The woman reportedly had high blood pressure and may have had a reaction to the vaccine.  If one read the potential side effects from most drugs including over the counter drugs they would see most have serious if not fatal side effects. 

Pick your poison.  Take a vaccine any of them and you may have a reaction.  Don't take a vaccine and you may get Covid and have a serious side effect or die.  

2 minutes ago, longwood50 said:

Pick your poison.  Take a vaccine any of them and you may have a reaction.  Don't take a vaccine and you may get Covid and have a serious side effect or die.  

Option #3 > Strengthen your immune-system and don't worry about covid anymore...

2 hours ago, vlad said:

Im pretty certain if someone was given Month's to live and a Doctor told him/her we have a vaccine that could save you but its still being tested you would accept it ? you have 2 choices a trial that could prolong your life or Death what would you do ?

I trust you noticed my objectivity.

8 hours ago, stuhan said:

Yes and with good reason,injecting any substance into your body that has not been completely 100% tested and proven safe for long and short term side effects is irresponsible.

Nothing is "100 % safe", there will always be people who will get side effects of some sort. So now that we understand this simple truth, we need to establish a threshold which defines what is "safe" or "unsafe". Even these covid vaccines are well below such thresholds and therefore "safe".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thomazz59 said:

That's why we have "LAWYERS" for........

I cant speak for manufacturers outside of the US, but there the vaccine manufacturers are completely protected from any litigation, financial penalties, criminal penalties etc in the event of an adverse reaction to the emergency use shots.

2 minutes ago, THETRUTH said:

Nothing is "100 % safe", there will always be people who will get side effects of some sort. So now that we understand this simple truth, we need to establish a threshold which defines what is "safe" or "unsafe". Even these covid vaccines are well below such thresholds and therefore "safe".

That's your opinion, which you've a right to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Objectivance said:

That's your opinion, which you've a right to.

It's the universally accepted verdict backed by evidence. What you have is nothing but your misinformed delusions.

Edited by THETRUTH

3 hours ago, Objectivance said:

I cant speak for manufacturers outside of the US, but there the vaccine manufacturers are completely protected from any litigation, financial penalties, criminal penalties etc in the event of an adverse reaction to the emergency use shots.

That system is wide-spread throughout the UK aand Europe.

I don't know if you are aware of the first case of vaccination, but it involved an observation by Dr Jenner noticing that milk maids who got cow pox from udders as an occupational hazard, never got small pox. He infected an 8 year old boy. the son of an employee, with cow pox into an open wound. A few days later. he then added small pox to the wound, but the boy was not infected. Do that today, and he would probably be lynched.

But there is a real problem with the introduction of any new drug in so far as the cumulative adverse results. My wife spent 30 years taking Sodium Valproate, an anti-convulsant and it gave her a good quality of life. Then she developed kidney failure, just about the time that they were linking it to this. It was also linked to birth defects. It had gone through all the clinical trials over a 5-10 year period and early known side effects were dealt with so that people who were known to be at risk, were either taken off the drug, or never prescribed it to begin with.

So we now find ourselves in a world-wide public health emergency with 8000 people a day dying, 350k being infected daily, and a third of thos will end up with long-covid, Can we afford to wait 5, 10 or even 20 years to sort out the problems that might occur later? And if you are elderly, your risks rise dramatically. Under normal circumstances, you might expect another 15 years of life. Can you imagine being told, "You can't have a vax because we dont know what will happen to you in 20 years time"?

During the meantime, the world has become a very litigious place, and Pharma has been working on the prob. They tell the gov, "We've done our best in the time we have had available. We think we have a solution, but you will need to indemify us. We know what the imediate side effects are so we can eliminate that risk. But we don't know what might happen in 20 years time".

Regarding that last sentence, I can understand the concerns of the vax-agnostics and don't make them wrong to raise their concerns. But I have no time for the more hysterical anti-vaxxers. The problem is here and now. And that is why govs give indemnity to pharma businesses. 

Looking at the history of vaxxes, Small Pox killed 300 mill in the 20th Century alone until it was eradicated. We no longer hear of Polio outbreaks. Measles Mumps and Rubella were very much in decline, until the greatly discredited Wakefield made his pitch. And in case anyboy is unaware, Wakefield's intervention came just when he was in the process of applying for a patent for his own single dose measles vax. 

Regardless of what I say, I acknowedge that there has been, still are and will be in the future, those who are going to suffer adverse side effects from vaxxes. But there are two overiding concerns that I have. The first is what is the likelihhood that the vax will do motre harm than good?The other is can we afford to wait 20 years to assess this/

Edited by JohninDubin
corrected error
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

But there are two overriding concerns that I have. The first is what is the likelihood that the vax will do more harm than good? The other is can we afford to wait 20 years to assess this/

Thanks for that excellent outline . . . post of the day in my books.

13 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Thanks for that excellent outline . . . post of the day in my books.

Thanks for the kind words. I'd upvote your post, but it would be like voting for myself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohninDubin said:

Looking at the history of vaxxes, Small Pox killed 300 mill in the 20th Century alone until it was eradicated. We no longer hear of Polio outbreaks. Measles Mumps and Rubella were very much in decline, until the greatly discredited Wakefield made his pitch. And in case anyboy is unaware, Wakefield's intervention came just when he was in the process of applying for a patent for his own single dose measles vax.

Thanks for the good words John. That we are poles apart in our beliefs; is not in doubt. I don't want to stray too far off; so I'll be brief.

I agree that smallpox killed a lot of people. It was indiscriminate. Anyone from a baby to an old person. I do not agree with the proclamation by the medical profession that vaccines eradicated it. On the contrary, IMO, vaccines made matters far worse.

More reason as to why people were infected with smallpox, was living conditions for many decades in cities in Europe and North America particularly.

Medicine, injections and 'vaccines' that were supposed to cure smallpox did nothing of the sort (plenty of evidence to support this).

I have written on this in the  'what makes you ill' topic.

As for Dr Wakefield: his "",,,,,,,intervention came just when he was in the process of applying for a patent for his own single dose measles vax."" I'll ask him, and get back to you on that one.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 2

On 7/21/2021 at 1:43 PM, BlueSphinx said:

@THETRUTH> Well, you certainly have no problem calling me a liar, that spouts delusional BS and even dumber than I appeared so far.

But when I ask WHERE I made that alleged statement (I didn't by the way), @THETRUTH seems to go in hiding. 

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2593-39-year-old-dies-after-astrazeneca-vaccine-a-second-dose-following-sinovac/?do=findComment&comment=17454

No response as expected.  Let me just quote the lyrics from the Jefferson Airplane song Somebody to love

When @THETRUTH is found to be lies / And all the joy within you dies / Don't you want somebody to love? / Don't you need somebody ... ?

Edited by BlueSphinx

18 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Medicine, injections and 'vaccines' that were supposed to cure smallpox did nothing of the sort (plenty of evidence to support this).

For those interested in that post, here the link to the episode of the What Makes You Ill thread, addressing smallpox.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1660-what-makes-you-ill/?do=findComment&comment=8556

I am weary of the ignorance of the small very vocal minority who are opposed to public health measures including vaccination. They cajole and bully all who disagree, using imagined "facts" and twisting data to suit their needs. None of them has the education, nor work experience to allow an intelligent discussion. Instead they blindly accept and repeat the false information planted  by Russian and Chinese saboteurs  and  embrace the delusions of the mentally ill. Yes, it is good to question and yes it is appropriate to  be wary of medications. However, there is prudence and then there is common sense. If I had my way, I would hold all those making false claims  accountable for their lies and to sue them into penury. They are all good at  lecturing us, but never ever will they accept responsibility for their wrongful acts.

On 7/21/2021 at 1:19 PM, BlueSphinx said:

Sorry, but you've got that totally wrong.  The vaccine is/was only meant to reduce the symptoms in case you catched covid.  It was never meant to 'protect others', and it will not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. 

Since you are unable to read your own writing, let me reiterate for you. The underlined text is where you directly claim that herd immunity has never been one of the targets for covid vaccinations.

Herd immunity, by definition, is protecting unvaccinated people by vaccinating so many other people that the disease cannot spread even among the unvaccinated portion of population.

Either you do not understand what herd immunity means or you just don't get your own train of thought very well.

Edited by THETRUTH

53 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Thanks for the good words John. That we are poles apart in our beliefs; is not in doubt. I don't want to stray too far off; so I'll be brief.

I agree that smallpox killed a lot of people. It was indiscriminate. Anyone from a baby to an old person. I do not agree with the proclamation by the medical profession that vaccines eradicated it. On the contrary, IMO, vaccines made matters far worse.

More reason as to why people were infected with smallpox, was living conditions for many decades in cities in Europe and North America particularly.

As for Dr Wakefield: his "",,,,,,,intervention came just when he was in the process of applying for a patent for his own single dose measles vax."" I'll ask him, and get back to you on that one.

I meant to send a similar message to @BlueSphinx regarding our differences.

Regarding Wakefield, I think he has done more harm than good. He replies in populism for his support and tells his fanbase what they want to hear. What he doesn't tell them is that his original research was based on a study group of just 12 patients. Hardly conclusive. But worse was to follow, it was then found that he altered the data on the original study to make the facts fit his theory. At least one of the study group had already been diagnosed as autistic prior to being vaxxed.

Some reading for you: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield#Wakefield_v_Channel_4_Television_&_Others

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield#Fraud_and_conflict_of_interest_allegations

It turns out that not only was he applying for a patent, but he was also paid over £400k by solicitors before he made his announcement of the MMR/Autism "link" who were paying him to look for the link with a view to suing vax makers and gov.

It's also worth mentioning that before Wakefield, the Japanese had concerns over MMR, and this led them to abandon it, using three separate jabs instead in 1993. Several years later, they undertook a study to see if there were any different outcomes for the earlier group of patients with the MMR vax, and those with three jabs, and could find nothing

• Like 1