39 year old dies after AstraZeneca vaccine, a second dose following Sinovac

Thaiger

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

I don't agree John.

The plumber rather than the doctor eradicated small pox.

Please educate me as to how the plumber did this? 

1 hour ago, Stocky said:

That might be said of cholera, not small pox

I think you spoiled matters there. I was looking forward to hear how Super Mario achieved this.

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

For those interested in that post, here the link to the episode of the What Makes You Ill thread, addressing smallpox.

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1660-what-makes-you-ill/?do=findComment&comment=8556

Then there's this: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/smallpox/fact_sheet

Extract: 

"Smallpox spreads from contact with infected persons. Generally, direct and fairly prolonged face-to-face contact is required to spread smallpox from one person to another. Smallpox also can be spread through direct contact with infected bodily fluids or contaminated objects such as bedding or clothing."

No mention of Super Mario.

Edited by JohninDubin
additional comment

35 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

To begin with, where is your evidence that "Every person in receipt of an AZ jab will get blood clots."? 

Next my OP was about the untruth told by Blue sphinx about the AZ jab being 100% safe.

Then, your suggestion about strong healthy bodies beating the effects of blood clotting. You are aware i take it, that those suffering most from this who are AZ patients, are under 30? If it's about a strong healthy body, why is not causing the same problem in thr over-40's?

Finally, I never said that clotting was restricted to AZ. I merely pointed out to Sphinx, reports that he should have known about from his vax-sceptic researches.

Thanks for that John.

I'm about to put a comprehensive reply on CCC. The points you raise should be addressed fully.

21 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Then there's this: https://www.health.ny.gov/diseases/communicable/smallpox/fact_sheet

Extract: 

"Smallpox spreads from contact with infected persons. Generally, direct and fairly prolonged face-to-face contact is required to spread smallpox from one person to another. Smallpox also can be spread through direct contact with infected bodily fluids or contaminated objects such as bedding or clothing."

No mention of Super Mario.

I do not agree with that explanation from the quoted source.

14 minutes ago, vlad said:

Whats Small Pox got to do with a 39yr old dying from a shot ?

Do I really need to explain this? Just in case I do, the answer is "vaccination"

11 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I do not agree with that explanation from the quoted source.

Of course. They are only medical men. What could they possibly know about it? BTW, you are aware that after vaxxing the rest of , they then burnt the infected persons bedding, clothing etc. Why o you think that was? 

I am not going to even bother to look at your version if it is not published in this thread. But if your claim that SP was halted because it has a similar vector to cholera, then why have noit eliminated Cholera? In case you are unaware, Cholera is  bacterium, and is far easily treated.

Again, in case you are unaware, Edward Jenner, the father of vaccination, noticed that milk maids whoi suffered the occupational hazard of Cow Pox hand infections never caught Small Pox. Once he started to vaccinate people with cow pox, infections declined rapidly. it wasn't for another 50 years before Dr (later Sir) John Snow made the connection between bad plumbing and disease. He in turn became recognised as the father of epidemiology. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Are you talking about VAERS? My understanding is that all it does is list reports. It does not have the capability to actually investigate these. So far there have been over 9k reported cases of deaths for which vax has been blamed. Clearly these cases take time to investigate and you can be pretty sure that there are not 9k unburied corpses awaiting autopsy, which is the only real way to investigate.

Not a reference to yourself, but the VAERS site does attract more than it's fair share of anti-vax nutjobs. Many of these claim that VAERS only report only 1% of events. I somehow think that if 900k had died from vaxxing, we might have heard about it by now.

One case that I enjoy reporting from VAERS is that person who claimed that it led to them catching Herpes. I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to believe that someone was "playing away" and caught Herpes through this route. Then when they gave it to their loved one, blamed it on the vax. I can well imagine the innocent victim in all this saying, "We need to report this to VAERS immediately".

Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about - hence my statement that it was a listing that needed further investigation later.  The point being that an actual investigation occurs and the fact that the person took a vaccine near the time of death isn't the assumed cause.  The deaths on that list are eventually investigated, not by the managers of the database, to see if they were caused by the vaccine.  My point was that the timing of the 39 year old's death shouldn't be automatically attributed to the vaccine.  It might have been something else or even due to an interaction with another medication that was possibly being taken at the time.  As no substantive information was presented as to the direct cause of death I disagreed with the assumption that it was caused by the vaccine.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohninDubin said:

Are you talking about VAERS? My understanding is that all it does is list reports. It does not have the capability to actually investigate these. So far there have been over 9k reported cases of deaths for which vax has been blamed. Clearly these cases take time to investigate and you can be pretty sure that there are not 9k unburied corpses awaiting autopsy, which is the only real way to investigate.

Not a reference to yourself, but the VAERS site does attract more than it's fair share of anti-vax nutjobs. Many of these claim that VAERS only report only 1% of events. I somehow think that if 900k had died from vaxxing, we might have heard about it by now.

One case that I enjoy reporting from VAERS is that person who claimed that it led to them catching Herpes. I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to believe that someone was "playing away" and caught Herpes through this route. Then when they gave it to their loved one, blamed it on the vax. I can well imagine the innocent victim in all this saying, "We need to report this to VAERS immediately".

JUST IN - CDC has added 6,000 new death reports in VAERS following #COVID19 vaccinations in the US. Total deaths have more than doubled compared to the last week.

VAERS numbers are updated weekly. The CDC has not yet commented on whether this high jump, compared to previous weeks, is due to a backlog or actual reported cases last week.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

1 hour ago, JohninDubin said:

Of course. They are only medical men. What could they possibly know about it? BTW, you are aware that after vaxxing the rest of , they then burnt the infected persons bedding, clothing etc. Why o you think that was? 

I am not going to even bother to look at your version if it is not published in this thread. But if your claim that SP was halted because it has a similar vector to cholera, then why have noit eliminated Cholera? In case you are unaware, Cholera is  bacterium, and is far easily treated.

Again, in case you are unaware, Edward Jenner, the father of vaccination, noticed that milk maids whoi suffered the occupational hazard of Cow Pox hand infections never caught Small Pox. Once he started to vaccinate people with cow pox, infections declined rapidly. it wasn't for another 50 years before Dr (later Sir) John Snow made the connection between bad plumbing and disease. He in turn became recognised as the father of epidemiology. 

Thanks for that John.

There are other doctors and scientists that see things differently; not just me.

35 minutes ago, MikeTexas said:

Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about - hence my statement that it was a listing that needed further investigation later.  The point being that an actual investigation occurs and the fact that the person took a vaccine near the time of death isn't the assumed cause.  The deaths on that list are eventually investigated, not by the managers of the database, to see if they were caused by the vaccine.  My point was that the timing of the 39 year old's death shouldn't be automatically attributed to the vaccine.  It might have been something else or even due to an interaction with another medication that was possibly being taken at the time.  As no substantive information was presented as to the direct cause of death I disagreed with the assumption that it was caused by the vaccine.  

Thanks for that. I fully appreciate the point you are making.

Excuse my cynicism which is not directed at yourself, but I am wondering how many of those reported deaths have been inspired by shyster lawyers looking to start a class action? Similarly, with over 9k deaths, reported, I would not be surpised if there are a few murders being attributed to CV.

Elsewhere on ths thread, someone has posted a graphic showing under the "UK yellow card scheme" (our VAERS), there are 1470 deaths following Vaxxing, though not actually proving these were all because of the vax. Assuming that all things are equal, this should give a figure of about 7100 for the US. When you start looking at cohorts of 1000+ any deviation of +/- 5% is considered statistically significant. Here it is about 30%. I suspect in a few years time, that we will be watching US true crime docs about this very subject.  

2 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Thanks for that John.

There are other doctors and scientists that see things differently; not just me.

Need I say "quack"?

https://media.tenor.com/images/703e444c83e78df7fecab9b20614fad6/tenor.gif

54 minutes ago, Xaos said:

JUST IN - CDC has added 6,000 new death reports in VAERS following #COVID19 vaccinations in the US. Total deaths have more than doubled compared to the last week.

VAERS numbers are updated weekly. The CDC has not yet commented on whether this high jump, compared to previous weeks, is due to a backlog or actual reported cases last week.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

This could be in response to the legal action by Attorney Thomas Renz legal action against them.

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

If she wouldnt take any vaxene she would be still alive.

In view of your previous posts on vaxxes, I am not going to waste my time debating anything with you. 

10 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

This could be in response to the legal action by Attorney Thomas Renz legal action against them.

Oh look! There's  a US lawyer involved. Anyone detect the odour od eau de class action?

Seriously though, the VAERS site is just a bunch of uninvestigated numbers. To give you some idea of this take a look at https://harvardpolitics.com/cdc-database-misinformation/

Extract

"Gunshot wounds and herpes are among the alleged side effects of the ... database alleges".

There those who reference this site, that will tell you that they only cover 1% of all cases. Presuming that this 6k is added to the 9k that was reported as of July 7th, that now makes 15k deaths. Add in the 99% of unreported deaths, and the VAERS anti-vax fan club would have us believe that 1.5 mill have died from the vax in the past 8 months. That is five times higher than the US monthly toll for Covid. If there were any truth to that, I think I might have heard about that by now.

But lets introduce some sanity into the argument. Just taking the graphic that was posted earlier suggesting a possible 1470 vax related deaths in the UK, can anyone explain why the US death toll is 114% higher than the UK per capita?

40 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Excuse my cynicism which is not directed at yourself, but I am wondering how many of those reported deaths have been inspired by shyster lawyers looking to start a class action? Similarly, with over 9k deaths, reported, I would not be surpised if there are a few murders being attributed to CV.

Not sure about the UK system but ours has no direct correlation to CV deaths.  The numbers come from doctors, hospitals, and clinics.  They are supposed to report anybody that died within a certain timeframe after taking a vaccine.  So yes, if you got shot in the head two hours after getting a vaccine then you should be on the list. 
Unfortunately some people use the list as a reference point to discuss vaccine reaction when you might as well discuss phases of the moon.  The website is VERY clear that the data is voluntary, by nature under-reported, and that since it is all encompassing no assumptions can be drawn until each case is further analyzed.  People that use those numbers are trying to make a point and not actually presenting useful or accurate information.  Any time I see VAERS data as a reference point I dismiss immediately.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Very disingenuous that John.

Definition of disingenuous: not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

Isn't the problem that you are portraying, not that I pretend to know less than I really do, but what I do know is all wrong? Hardly qualifies as disingenuous I think.

But while I've got you here, It might have been yourself, but someone recently posted to me that the cause of the various  plagues England has suffered was not fleas from rats, but lice. I never said what te cause was, but only that these plagues were brought in by foreign travellers. I did ask did the poster think the lice swam the channel but got no reply to that.

My point is that in recent years we are seeing a lot of revisionism of medical history. The historians were not there/ They are rarely medical man and there were no autopsies. Given all the circumstances, it would not be unfair to say that their hypotheses are unprovable one way or another. They may be right. But if you really want to make a name for yourself as an historian, often, the quickest way to do it is to come up with an unproveable theory and get your name in the papers.

Now I am not sure what the source of your Super Mario claim is, but if plumbing was the problem why, in the slums of Dhaka and Mumbai where you might get as many as 800 people using a hole in the ground in an enclosed shed, is there no small pox?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

Very disingenuous that John.

I've been reconsidering my posts to you and would like to apologise for the repeated references I have made to "Super Mario". Once or even twice might be regarded as funny, but I think I've overstepped the mark and now it looks like an attempt to degrade you. That wasn't my intention but perception is important.

I thik you and I are unlikely to agree on the issue of vaxxing, but that doesnot mean that I should be responsble for creating an unpleasant atmosphere.

Best wishes,

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Chaimai said:

So, yes, the fear is of vaccines.

Yes and with good reason,injecting any substance into your body that has not been completely 100% tested and proven safe for long and short term side effects is irresponsible, they were given emergency approval for use [not fully tested] and deemed ok for use by WHO and money grabbing drug companies. I may have to have the the jab but i am happy to wait and see if any longer term effects are seen first. I will decide what put into my body nobody else.

• Like 1