39 year old dies after AstraZeneca vaccine, a second dose following Sinovac

Thaiger

"Correlation is not causation" means that just because two things correlate does not necessarily mean that one causes the other

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 12.46.41 PM.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, gummy said:

guess he meant all of them that came with "Made in China" on them

I was playing on words as is it the commies or the vaccine or both no good..

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Don't pick & mix vaccines, it's not been proven  100% safe no matter what WHO or anybody else is saying ,they need proven trials that take a year or more,mixing these vaccines is in desperation .I won't risk it,but each to their own.

Sort of like march like a duck and then the duck gets told you took the chicken shot so you need to get duck shot to be safe. And then one of the duck squeels and falls over lights out while most ducks will keep on quacking. What is the saying that blind sides us sometimes? "six of one, half a dozen of the other" 

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, stuhan said:

Don't pick & mix vaccines, it's not been proven  100% safe no matter what WHO or anybody else is saying ,they need proven trials that take a year or more,mixing these vaccines is in desperation .I won't risk it,but each to their own.

It's not a sweet mix-up shop. NO vax is safe.

I personally don't know of research that says mixing them up is a bad thing. But what I do know is that the mRNA vaccines produce clotting. If - and as the original story suggests - the poor lady had underlying conditions, then she should never have had the AZ jab. She was badly advised IMO.

• Thanks 1

the way l read it,especially with the lack of availability of the astra zeneca vaccines this is the b-plan for the foreseeable future,get your first jab and having to accept what ever 2nd vaccine is available ? without any concluded research,even worldwide.pure desperation from a government in total disarray 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

So, yes, the fear is of vaccines.

Do you opt for a lobotomy to avoid getting a headache?  Nope, me neither. ?

All i seem to read is the ones who died had underlying medical conditions , just makes you feel a little uneasy ,maybe covering their backs, at this stage in the game i don't fully trust anything, been so many discrepancies  with everything since the start of the pandemic . Not just thailand, no matter where i was living i think i would feel the same way, i feel like a lab rat.?

32 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Not scared of covid-19, but taking one of these experimental poison-jabs when being in good health and with proven effective remedies available in case I should catch it, is not an option for me...

Vaccine safety truth.jpg

The vaccine isn't really to protect you from it, it's to protect others from you spreading it at this point. Testing is a preventative measure, I think you'd know if you have it and by the time you knew you had it, you would have spread it to other people, thus the testing.

That being said, I have no issues with anyone who doesn't want to get the vaccine, nor do I think anyone is being forced to take the vaccine. There most likely is a risk to taking it, but I believe the risk is small, or they wouldn't have allowed it. If the governments wanted to poison/kill everyone, there's a lot easier ways to do it than by faking a pandemic and using vaccines to do it 

4 minutes ago, stuhan said:

All i seem to read is the ones who died had underlying medical conditions , just makes you feel a little uneasy ,maybe covering their backs, at this stage in the game i don't fully trust anything, been so many discrepancies  with everything since the start of the pandemic . Not just thailand, no matter where i was living i think i would feel the same way, i feel like a lab rat.?

I think that is the point, essentially a bunch of people are going to die if this virus keeps on spreading.

Edited by dj230
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i would rather die than pollute my body with communist Chinese Sinovac vaccine filth.  

Why pick on the Sinovac jab? I'm with you in as much as I wouldn't take it.

But the mRNA big four are downright dangerous. They cause internal bleeding, clotting and compromise the integrity of the lungs. And if, as was the case of the poor teacher, there were underlying conditions then she should not have had ANY jabs. To make matters worse there is no guarantees that these vaxes have been stored correctly, both in temperature terms, and certainly not near any 5G installation.

If people understood what actuality happens when a jab is administered they wouldn't have one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I personally don't know of research that says mixing them up is a bad thing. But what I do know is that the mRNA vaccines produce clotting. If - and as the original story suggests - the poor lady had underlying conditions, then she should never have had the AZ jab. She was badly advised IMO.

The young lady had h.b.p, she was 39, i am 65 with h.b.p that don't make me very happy about these vaccines especially mixing them.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dj230 said:

The vaccine isn't really to protect you from it, it's to protect others from you spreading it at this point.

IMO, you have it completely the wrong way around. The jab IS designed for the jabbed to infect others. Plenty of evidence out there.

7 minutes ago, dj230 said:

The vaccine isn't really to protect you from it, it's to protect others from you spreading it.

Sorry, but you've got that totally wrong.  The vaccine is/was only meant to reduce the symptoms in case you catched covid.  It was never meant to 'protect others', and it will not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. 

4 minutes ago, stuhan said:

The young lady had h.b.p, she was 39, i am 65 with h.b.p that don't make me very happy about these vaccines especially mixing them.

Then I hope you, don't even contemplate having even one.

• Like 2

The side effects of Astra Zeneca   In women blood clothing and low platelets counts appears in one out of 40.000. 
66 million people which allegedly half are women you would expect 33mill/40.000 = 825 cases among healthy  women. This the price you pay. 

36 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

AZ is not an mRNA vaccine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Why pick on the Sinovac jab? I'm with you in as much as I wouldn't take it.

But the mRNA big four are downright dangerous. They cause internal bleeding, clotting and compromise the integrity of the lungs. And if, as was the case of the poor teacher, there were underlying conditions then she should not have had ANY jabs. To make matters worse there is no guarantees that these vaxes have been stored correctly, both in temperature terms, and certainly not near any 5G installation.

If people understood what actuality happens when a jab is administered they wouldn't have one.

Moderna and Pfizer are mRNA.  What are the other two?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KhunG said:

AZ is not an mRNA vaccine.

A viral vector vaccine. Although one cannot in all realism call it a vaccine.

Encourages the body to produce proteins.

7 minutes ago, KhunG said:

Moderna and Pfizer are mRNA.  What are the other two?

The other two are J&J and AZ; viral vector vaccines. Both encourage the body to produce proteins as do the other two Moderna and Pfizer.

Can't speak about the Russian, Cuban and Chinese ones. Not really sure what they do, except what we are told they do.

23 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Hi @stuhan, catching covid-19 is NOT a death-sentence.  And there are proven effective remedies that will help you cope with it in case you catch it.

I insert two links of interest here:

#1. A covid-19 treatment Protocol compiled by dr MARIK, a US medical professor, which maps out the treatment to be provided and which differs depending on the stage of the disease (from early symptoms to hospitalization). 

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2081-ccc-the-controversial-covid-corner/?do=findComment&comment=14702

#2. That covid-19 treatment Protocol recommends the use of Ivermectin in all stages of the disease, and even for prophylactic (preventive) purposes.  So here a link on how to get hold of Ivermectin in Thailand.

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/1653-thai-fda-issues-warning-about-using-ivermectin-to-cure-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=5653

Also note that your immune-system is the key to dealing with covid, and strengthening it will make all the difference.  Then if you catch covid - which is bound to happen, sooner or later - your natural immune-system will take care of it, with the additional benefit that such natural immunisation is far superior than the vaccine-induced one, and without any of the potential dreadful jab side-effects.   

41 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

IMO, you have it completely the wrong way around. The jab IS designed for the jabbed to infect others. Plenty of evidence out there.

Can you post some, I'm quite interested

41 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Sorry, but you've got that totally wrong.  The vaccine is/was only meant to reduce the symptoms in case you catched covid.  It was never meant to 'protect others', and it will not prevent you from catching or spreading covid. 

You're actually right, it was meant to reduce symptoms as well. 

I find that hard to believe considering that the cases in unvaccinated countries are much higher than those in vaccinated. Also the initial studies proving efficacy showed that the vaccinated group was much less likely to get covid-19.

But I'm not a pro-vax person, it doesn't really affect me whether someone else gets vaccinated, so I have no real opinions on whether one should get vaccinated or not.

Edited by dj230

11 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

The other two are J&J and AZ; viral vector vaccines. Both encourage the body to produce proteins as do the other two Moderna and Pfizer.

Can't speak about the Russian, Cuban and Chinese ones. Not really sure what they do, except what we are told they do.

That's correct.  Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna are mRNA vaccines.  AstraZenica and Janssen (J&J) use adenoviral vector vaccine technology.

Those Big Four covid-vaccines are the most used ones in Western countries.  Sinovac and Sinopharm are Chinese covid-vaccines but are made with 'traditional' vaccine-technology.  So you are less of a Guinea-pig when using those ones, instead of the four emergency-approved (read experimental) Big Four ones.

1 hour ago, stevenkongju said:

"Correlation is not causation" means that just because two things correlate does not necessarily mean that one causes the other

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 12.46.41 PM.png

Whenever someone dies with underlying health problems and Covid, it's ONLY Covid. 

Whenever someone dies from underlying health problems and the vaccine, it's only underlying health problems. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dj230 said:

The vaccine isn't really to protect you from it, it's to protect others from you spreading it at this point.

You mean masks? Because what we hear everywhere now is that even though you've got your vaccine, you can still spread it. 

It's either a virus which is manipulated so perfectly that it can have an answer for everything humans do OR some people actually want to watch the world burn and make up stuff just so we keep stuck in this' pandemic'. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

Please don't be the cause of the Thaiger moderators to become as thight as the ones on Thaivisa?

I also believe there's something more happening, but I feel this is a bit too far. But it's good to have different opinions at least. 

• Like 2