News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

3 hours ago, Fester said:

It looks like the Russians either don’t know, or can't remember, their original plans either.

Phase 1 complete my ash.

how this contrasts with the fact that the Pentagon, when planning a military operation, first of all issues a press release in which it informs the average person about all its goals and objectives. It's a democracy, man, yeah

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Russia Invasion Gaol  appears not “ to kill civilians” ! Even Ukraine says (only) 1,100 civilians killed

let's fix it.

why did you say the opposite for a week?

prankster

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Western Data comes from accountable Western Intel so is certainly the best available. So where’s the data from Russian side ? Oh wait , not published & nobody would believe it anyway 🤣

Actually I see now Russia is claiming they’ve lost only  “1,350” dead and UN claims only 1,100 civilians dead; both absurdly low estimates & outright LIES.

4 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

let's fix it.

why did you say the opposite for a week?

prankster

Correction: UN giving 1,100 dead civilians ; Ukraine say around 4,000.

Russian attacks on civilians primarily to get them moving as refugees. That’s working ; with 10 million already ; part of the “WRECK Ukraine” Putin Objective. Putins other higher objectives are CONTROL of Ukraine and NEUTRALIZE Ukraine . Those Two Ain’t Ever Happening 🤣🤣🤣 

3 hours ago, Faz said:

According to First Draft, a global not-for-profit group that investigates online misinformation and disinformation, most of the misinformation circulating in relation to the situation in Ukraine could be categorised as "unverified claims".

As for where this bad information was being shared, First Draft noted that Telegram and Twitter hosted much of the misinformation, with the semi-closed nature of Telegram groups proving particularly challenging for fact checkers and researchers to penetrate.

And while the current volume of global fact checks suggests Ukraine-related misinformation is reaching a mass audience, First Draft's research indicated that, in some places, the war is "being used as an opportunity for anti-vaccine and anti-establishment groups to become homogenous in their views".

Those groups, the researchers noted, are pushing a lack of trust in the mainstream media and undermining governments supporting Ukraine, including Australia.

"First Draft has also observed that Russia has 'new' allies in the US on the right which makes it easy to launder their propaganda … which can easily spread to other countries and inspire local growth of such sentiment in online groups."

Other reporters and researchers, meanwhile, have pointed to TikTok as a source of Ukraine-related misinformation.

Fact checkers have been busy debunking Russian misinformation related to Ukraine, but that's not the only place it has come from - ABC News

read only Facebook and Instagram, only there you will find the truth. Amen.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Fester said:

Ukrainian cities are getting attacked by heavy weapons and missiles because the Russians are trying to use terror tactics as a means to gain the submission of the Ukrainian people. 

why is this tactic not used in Kyiv, Kharkov, Nikolaev, Dnipro?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EdwardV said:

Say what? If that was the case, why did Russia attack in the first place? Why not start the war by destroying all Ukraine’s supplies and weapons before sending in troops to begin with? There is only two logical reasons to pause an attack: running out of supplies yourself, or you lack the troops to continue. Stopping an attack only gives the enemy time to regroup, dig in and resupply, none of which are to your advantage. 

probably because the Russian army occupied key points - power plants, roads, seaports, airports. Without the direct participation of the army, this was difficult to do.

1 hour ago, KRLMRX said:

perhaps because Russia does not consider Mariupol to be Ukrainian territory. This is the territory of the DPR recognized by Russia.

Only In Putins Alternate Reality 😞☹️

1 hour ago, vlad said:

yep, i asked him if the Russian ship was sunk he failed to answer. Was it was reported on Russian news again no answer.

I answered you in my first reply. After that, you argued with yourself for several hours. After that, clarifying questions were asked. Do you have memory problems? I recommend buying succinic acid in a pharmacy, it helps the brain work.

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Western Data comes from accountable Western Intel so is certainly the best available. So where’s the data from Russian side ? Oh wait , not published & nobody would believe it anyway 🤣

Google doesn't know what Western Intel is. Is that your dog's name?

https://www.google.com/search?q=Western+Intel&sxsrf=APq-WBuUTW0oCgXkHalHtmINYmjI9ROHIw%3A1648396158469&source=hp&ei=fodAYuTHGbiExc8Po6GNkAQ&oq=Western+Intel&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjIGCAAQFhAeMgYIABAWEB46BwgjEOoCECdQoRpYoRpggyRoAXAAeACAAYsBiAGLAZIBAzAuMZgBAKABAqABAbABDw&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

31 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Only In Putins Alternate Reality 😞☹️

no, now this is the only reality for Russia.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

probably because the Russian army occupied key points - power plants, roads, seaports, airports. Without the direct participation of the army, this was difficult to do.

That makes no sense. How does Russia occupy key Ukrainian points without the participation of the army? Did the Ukraine say: “here you go Russian army, welcome and be my guest”? Absurd. Funny how they are doing the opposite every where else. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

That makes no sense. How does Russia occupy key Ukrainian points without the participation of the army? Did the Ukraine say: “here you go Russian army, welcome and be my guest”? Absurd. Funny how they are doing the opposite every where else. 

you are confused. you wrote "Why not start the war by destroying all Ukraine's supplies and weapons before sending in troops to begin with?". I answered with a guess.

Russia occupies key points with the participation of the army, and this is the meaning of my assumption.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

no, now this is the only reality for Russia.

“Russian Reality” then is Not Truth and has now , with Ukraine, encountered  the Actual Reality outside the Kremlin Bubble …. whole civilized world against Russia ……there can be but one outcome….

2 hours ago, KRLMRX said:

perhaps because Russia does not consider Mariupol to be Ukrainian territory. This is the territory of the DPR recognized by Russia.

Sorry, but on all maps published, mariupol is not in the Donbas region. It is a strategic Ukrainian town located between the Krim and Donbas. But then, everything in Ukrain is Russia or Donbas by some sources.
You are sounding like Goebels before WWII.
I can admit Russia has a strong influence in the Krim in the 19th cetury, but certainly not in Marioupol.
There must also be a map somewhere that shows Alaska as Russian teritory.

26 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

. I answered with a guess.

Russia occupies key points with the participation of the army, and this is the meaning of my assumption.

For that guess to make any sense would require Ukraine to not have placed defenders at the most key spots in the country. This is the same country that ripped up the railroad connections between the two countries prior to Russia attacking. 

still don’t see why Russia has paused their attack other than they have run out of supplies to troops. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

“Russian Reality” then is Not Truth and has now , with Ukraine, encountered  the Actual Reality outside the Kremlin Bubble …. whole civilized world against Russia ……there can be but one outcome….

exactly. there are many truths in the real world, everyone has their own. if the world continues to move in the same direction, everything will end in a radiation desert.

30 minutes ago, Alavan said:

Sorry, but on all maps published, mariupol is not in the Donbas region. It is a strategic Ukrainian town located between the Krim and Donbas. But then, everything in Ukrain is Russia or Donbas by some sources.
You are sounding like Goebels before WWII.
I can admit Russia has a strong influence in the Krim in the 19th cetury, but certainly not in Marioupol.
There must also be a map somewhere that shows Alaska as Russian teritory.

Putin recognized the DPR within the borders of the Donetsk region of Ukraine in 2014. Mariupol was part of the Donetsk region.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk_Oblast

Your insults will not change this fact.

Edited by KRLMRX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

“Intel “ short for “Intelligence “.

Try under “ Western Intelligence Reports Ukraine”. 

The result is the same. no one but you knows such an organization. Admit it, you made it up?

<excess images removed with no direct links >
Moderator.

Edited by Faz
excessive images, no links.

22 minutes ago, EdwardV said:

For that guess to make any sense would require Ukraine to not have placed defenders at the most key spots in the country. This is the same country that ripped up the railroad connections between the two countries prior to Russia attacking. 

still don’t see why Russia has paused their attack other than they have run out of supplies to troops. 

why shouldn't Ukraine deploy troops near power plants, airports and seaports? this is nonsense.

what is incomprehensible to you that Russia has occupied key points and is not moving further, because these points have ended?

1 hour ago, KRLMRX said:

The result is the same. no one but you knows such an organization. Admit it, you made it up?

Ha ha ! Well it’s multiple bodies like MI6, CIA , DGSE. Every country has its own Secret Foreign Intelligence Service. Like Russian SVR. The English- speaking countries ( “ Five Eyes”) cooperate the closest, then NATO then NE Asia Allies.

These agencies report directly to Western Govt. Defence Ministries who decide, with Top  Govt., what to release privately and publically. 

Sometimes former Intelligence Chiefs and former NATO Commanders speak directly on Western News channels about Ukraine or Othet. Now  THATS what really interests me ! Source Data without media “ talking heads”.

Edited by Faz
removed images from quote
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

exactly. there are many truths in the real world, everyone has their own. if the world continues to move in the same direction, everything will end in a radiation desert.

Truth stands Alone. No “ Versions” Actually Exist. Difficult to Prove.
Multiple Perceptions or Delusions of Truth Exist. Easy To Adopt or Establish.

Further altered by Deception, to gain intelligence advantage.

Perception Is All in Life.

———————————————
Many Extinction Level Events await Humanity.

Communism responsible for Nuclear Weapons Proliferation which should have ended Humanity by mid 1980’s …..Soviets almost Launched ICBM’s several times……..and might yet finish us.

Artificial Intelligence, Meteor Strike, Pandemic, Overpopulation, Solar Flare; BioWeapons,  Climate Change; also possible.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Ha ha ! Well it’s multiple bodies like MI6, CIA , DGSE. Every country has its own Secret Foreign Intelligence Service. Like Russian SVR. The English- speaking countries ( “ Five Eyes”) cooperate the closest, then NATO then NE Asia Allies.

These agencies report directly to Western Govt. Defence Ministries who decide, with Top  Govt., what to release privately and publically. 

Sometimes former Intelligence Chiefs and former NATO Commanders speak directly on Western News channels about Ukraine or Othet. Now  THATS what really interests me ! Source Data without media “ talking heads”.

Holy Order of the One Truth....

I understand