News Forum - Human remains found in Thai eucalyptus forest sparks investigation

Thaiger

A search party recently uncovered a human head and a watch, followed by scattered human remains in a Thai eucalyptus forest in Chon Buri Province, Thailand, leading to a shocking discovery. The remains are believed to belong to a 36 year old man, Lamotu, who had been missing for ten days. The grim find was … …

The story Human remains found in Thai eucalyptus forest sparks investigation as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Whoever decided it was a good idea for Thailand to introduce eucalypts has made a monumental blunder. I’m surprised there hasn’t been incidents of out of control bush fires, which this species is synonymous with. Particularly given how hot and dry it is around this time of year.

12 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

Whoever decided it was a good idea for Thailand to introduce eucalypts has made a monumental blunder. I’m surprised there hasn’t been incidents of out of control bush fires, which this species is synonymous with. Particularly given how hot and dry it is around this time of year.

My thinking, as well, the first time I saw the headline.

I laughed when I clicked on the story.  Whoever chose that picture hasn't a clue what a eucalyptus forest looks like, 'cause that ain't it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

My thinking, as well, the first time I saw the headline.

I laughed when I clicked on the story.  Whoever chose that picture hasn't a clue what a eucalyptus forest looks like, 'cause that ain't it.

The person who penned the story claims to be half Aussie too- he should know what a eucalypt forest looks like.