News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

7 minutes ago, Vigo said:
5 hours ago, 23RD said:

I am not your friend, nor "left wing"

Yes I don't have Soy Boy friends and judging by your previous post your very left wing you even defended Trudeau recently. 

10 minutes ago, Vigo said:

Clarence Thomas is not in a hospital.

Justice Thomas was this week Hospitalised with flu like symptoms as from his wife it's up to her if she wants to be on the right side of history. 

12 minutes ago, Vigo said:

I am not your friend as I would not have anything in common interest with someone  who carries on as if he had actual active military service in a conflict zone. 

I have served in 5 x theatres of operations during my previous career (where did you serve and in which unit?)

I personally don't think you've an experience to talk about Military matters (leftist don't like to serve their Country)

12 hours ago, oldschooler said:

You Lie. Prove It. False Priests of Dogma are always exposed…..

You’ve Taken several Strong Beatings from me recently, can’t handle it and finally lost all reason.

You have only an empty joyless philosophy, no match for Free Open Factual Reason.  

after you prove it: 9 year old Ukraine girl with her arm, and Sister, lost to sick Russian infantry fire as they fled Russian shelling.

Russian forces are now being forced back in the North of Ukraine where they have gained ground once occupied by Russian troops. Russia is losing due to massive losses of armour and manpower so all they can do is aim missiles onto civillian citys now using hypersonic missiles to flatten them and kill thousands of civillians in the process.  Even now threatening to use Chemicle or Bio weapons because Russian troops have no will to fight street to street.

Putin and all his members will face the war crimes tribunal because of the war crimes he has comitted. With over 100,000 Nato troops waiting on the borders of Ukraine Putin cannot win this war and the people of Russia will pay the price.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EdwardV said:

China runs (behind the scene of course as is the Chinese way) the World Health Organization. Hence why I'm thanking them for providing the proof Russia is committing war crimes. 

please provide evidence that the WHO has provided evidence that the maternity hospital in Mariupol was attacked by Russian troops.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Try reading this week's NYT .

I must admit it took me back when such a left wing rag verified The Biden Family connection (and payment from Russia & Russian Oligarchs).

Has a paywall. provide bullet points on why Biden family are responsible for Russian invasion of Ukraine - sounds just as stupid as Ginni Thomas claims.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

OK then. Vladivostok needs to be returned to the Chinese immediately. 

Don’t forget the Kurilles are Japanese

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vigo said:

We have seen the Russians intentionally drive tanks over civilians and we have seen them  shoot elderly people who couldn't flee fast enough.

no, you didn't see it. The media has told you about it.

9 hours ago, Vigo said:

Again. this has nothing to do with those past conflicts. Using the past to excuse the present  isn't appropriate.  If all those past events were wrongful acts as you suggest, then shouldn't your savior, your land of perfection offers us something  better, and not a repeat of its Syrian genocide? the present  isn't appropriate.  If all those past events were wrongful acts as you suggest, then shouldn't your savior, your land of perfection offers us something  better, and not a repeat of its Syrian genocide?

I don't make excuses. But in Putin's logic, he does nothing that his Western colleagues have not done in recent years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PBS said:

Has a paywall. provide bullet points on why Biden family are responsible for Russian invasion of Ukraine - sounds just as stupid as Ginni Thomas claims.

If The referee is on the take its not going to be a fair game.

PBS it must be destroying you that the NYT of all people verified the truth (maybe they were just getting ahead of the game as they know what's coming).

Now come on show some integrity and admit Donald  J Trump was right you were wrong.

Ukraine wasn't invaded on Trump's watch.

Biden is responsible for every life lost in Ukraine. 

God Bless Ukraine 🇺🇦

25 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

after you prove it: 9 year old Ukraine girl with her arm, and Sister, lost to sick Russian infantry fire as they fled Russian shelling.

Every time we show you evidence you dismiss it. Regardless of what the subject is.

The thing is you clearly parrot the Kremlins propaganda without a hint of irony. No-one on here can or will change your mind. 

But everyone who has access to a free press and media see's your posts for exactly what they are.

A Czar Putins spokesman like yourself only entrenches everyone elses views. Now something MIGHT come along which reflects badly on the Ukrainians but ask yourself this.

How many on here are going to believe you when you tell it to us?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

The attack was documented by accredited  journalists from AP. Patients had been sheltering in the basement. The detonation was in the front of the building, away from a majority of the patients and  staff. There were approx. 17 injured people, several of whom were shown in real time by the AP report.  The woman  who died had a crushed pelvis and her hip and been practically ripped from her body.This was a catastrophic injury. She was transferred to another hospital for an emergency C section, but she died as it was confirmed that the baby had been killed due to the traumatic physical injuries she sustained.  The death occurred in real time and is documented.

If you wish to watch part of the report;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-NC-QOhhv4

You have no credibility when you try to dismiss this type of war crime. You are as bad as the last invaders of the region when they claimed there was no local genocide or mass deportation to concentration camps. It would be  rather sad if you really believed in what you write. 

on your video at the very beginning of the credits "Ukrainian officials reported an air strike on the hospital"

I do not see any investigations and evidence.

on the other side, Russian officials reported that the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, knowing that civilians were hiding in the basement, set up firing positions in this maternity hospital and blew it up as they retreated.

Why do you trust only Ukrainian officials?

the attack itself was not documented. we see the situation after the explosion.

Edited by KRLMRX

In my opinion, we cannot debate on this thread anymore due to all the evidence shown on our TV from reporters and film crews on the ground in Ukraine. We have seen the destruction of Mariupol and other cities where heavy shelling and Hypersonic missiles have indiscriminately killed men women and children We do not need to prove this on this thread it has already been seen by millions around the World. Sadly 1 our members does not see these reports as his country is blocking all western media and is only shown fake news. He can only deny and refuse to accept what the west is seeing daily because this is the kind of information given out from the kremlin. So there's little point in trying to debate if the truth is denied.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, vlad said:

Russian forces are now being forced back in the North of Ukraine where they have gained ground once occupied by Russian troops. Russia is losing due to massive losses of armour and manpower so all they can do is aim missiles onto civillian citys now using hypersonic missiles to flatten them and kill thousands of civillians in the process.  Even now threatening to use Chemicle or Bio weapons because Russian troops have no will to fight street to street.

Putin and all his members will face the war crimes tribunal because of the war crimes he has comitted. With over 100,000 Nato troops waiting on the borders of Ukraine Putin cannot win this war and the people of Russia will pay the price.

Did the Bundeswehr tell you about this too, or are there more reliable sources?

38 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

please provide evidence that the WHO has provided evidence that the maternity hospital in Mariupol was attacked by Russian troops.

It is not up anybody to provide you with evidence that the illegal invaders are not committing these atrocious acts of barbarian murder and willful destruction of a sovereign country, because if you hadn't have invaded in the first place none of this would be happening now would it?

You wouldn't now be playing the 'it's everybody else's fault but ours' card and conjuring up these wondrous excuses and denials that you marvel in. 

But hopefully one day Russia will be made to pay reparations for all the needless destruction it has caused, but sadly nothing will bring back the dead that have died for no reason in this one sided bloody war!

• Like 2

It looks like Russia is being humiliated by a much smaller force but much more determined, certainly more loyal to their leader Zelensky than the Putins canon fodder soldiers he has deployed. 

Andrew Neil Tweeted:

"Russia’s Defence Ministry suggests war entering new phase, with troops out to secure separatist regions in Ukraine’s east. Taking capital, Kyiv or other major cities no longer main aim. Implies Russia giving up taking all of Ukraine. Or could be a pack of lies to disguise failure."

But the Guardian is basically saying the same.

• Earlier, Russia’s defence ministry said the first phase of its military operation was “generally” complete, and that its forces would focus on the “liberation” of Ukraine’s eastern Donbas region. The comments prompted speculation that Russia is scaling back its ambitions.
  • Russia also said 1,351 of its soldiers have died in combat. Zelenskiy has claimed at least 16,000 Russians have been killed.
  • The UK’s ministry of defence warned on Saturday morning that it appeared likely Russia “will continue to use its heavy firepower on urban areas as it looks to limit its own already considerable losses, at the cost of further civilian casualties.” Russia continues to besiege a number of major Ukrainian cities including Kharkiv, Chernihiv and Mariupol, it said.
  •  

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/mar/26/russia-ukraine-war-zelenskiy-hails-powerful-blows-by-ukrainian-army-as-russia-hints-at-scaling-back-offensive-live?fr=operanews

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Russia also said 1,351 of its soldiers have died in combat. Zelenskiy has claimed at least 16,000 Russians have been killed

They are both lying. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vigo said:

I am not your friend, nor "left wing".  The Russian attacks on Ukraine have nothing to do with Hunter Biden. Clarence Thomas is not in a hospital. He  went into hiding, once the scandal of his wife became known.  I note that you throw out tired hackneyed insults when you are unable to offer a rational point. And again, I am not your friend as I would not have anything in common interest with someone  who carries on as if he had actual active military service in a conflict zone. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/25/politics/thomas-released/index.html

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

They are both lying. 

How do you know? 

Does it matter anyway, can we agree that Russia shouldn't be there in the first place so what ever tactics Zelensky uses is fine by me.

Are you a stickler for exact figures when innocent people are getting killed. When I say innocent I am meaning Ukrainians just to be clear.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

How do you know? 

Does it matter anyway, can we agree that Russia shouldn't be there in the first place so what ever tactics Zelensky uses is fine by me.

Are you a stickler for exact figures when innocent people are getting killed. When I say innocent I am meaning Ukrainians just to be clear.

It’s called propaganda and if you think only the Russians use it then you probably believe everything you read in the Western press. Russia shouldn’t be there, I have never said otherwise. And you and others are always with the “innocents getting killed” statements as if taking the outraged moral high ground makes your other observations beyond reproach. It doesn’t. Using that sad fact to beat people down that you disagree with over other subjects is distasteful. Zelenskyy rarely misses an opportunity to mention civilians deaths, and rightly so, however he is not so forthcoming about Ukraine military losses. Propaganda. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Every time we show you evidence you dismiss it. Regardless of what the subject is.

if CNN reported that the Russian army shot a 9-year-old girl, this is not evidence.  learn the meaning of the word "evidence"

12 minutes ago, Transam said:

If you are an insider that knows they are both lying, then post here the real figures, if not, your accusation is not valid. 

It is not an accusation, it is an observation. So you think the Russians and the Ukrainians are both telling the truth about losses? 

• Like 1

Has your news reported the sinking of the ORSK while it was docked in Berdyansk ? comrade and have they reported on the Russian armor that was filmed burnt out ?? by ALL western media ?? tell me it's fake and you will show us all what you are. Unless of course that's not allowed on Russian tv.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

if CNN reported that the Russian army shot a 9-year-old girl, this is not evidence.  learn the meaning of the word "evidence

If CNN say anything it's probably false look at their recent scandals. 

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

It is not up anybody to provide you with evidence that the illegal invaders are not committing these atrocious acts of barbarian murder and willful destruction of a sovereign country, because

according to the rules, if you call it a fact, you must provide evidence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

It is not up anybody to provide you with evidence that the illegal invaders are not committing these atrocious acts of barbarian murder and willful destruction of a sovereign country, because if you hadn't have invaded in the first place none of this would be happening now would it?

You wouldn't now be playing the 'it's everybody else's fault but ours' card and conjuring up these wondrous excuses and denials that you marvel in. 

But hopefully one day Russia will be made to pay reparations for all the needless destruction it has caused, but sadly nothing will bring back the dead that have died for no reason in this one sided bloody war!

But I thought the Ukraine army was kicking the Russians arses and driving their useless army back according to what I read on here