News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

12 hours ago, Fester said:

I don't think Hitler would have agreed with that last bit.

this is the kind of silly attitudes and posturing that make wars last for too long,

people are easily manipulated to fall into easy propaganda 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

if there is a chance for peace, why isn't Ukraine taking the chance? I guess they need more bodies so they can whine to the world how "unfair" things are

newsflash, it takes two to start a war and we are all guilty collectively for letting it happen

in the meantime, Biden fell asleep, as usual 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, butterfly said:

if there is a chance for peace, why isn't Ukraine taking the chance? I guess they need more bodies so they can whine to the world how "unfair" things are

newsflash, it takes two to start a war and we are all guilty collectively for letting it happen

No you couldn't be more wrong, the entire debacle was started by Putin as you well know and all this posturing doesn't help anyone, it is not difficult, the Russians invaded Ukraine unprovoked.

But it's just a big laugh to you and one big joke all these people getting killed thanks to Pukey Putin, I wouldn't mind betting that if you were there instead of here you wouldn't be laughing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

the Russians invaded Ukraine unprovoked

that's debatable, they have been overly patient over the last 10 years, it's just that we didn't take them seriously

Maybe now we can, at the price of innocent people being killed in Ukraine

14 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

if you were there instead of here you wouldn't be laughing

the only people enjoying this are the anti-Putin crowd so they can have a justification for their hatred of Russians and justify the sanctions against the oligarchs

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, JohnC said:

So please tell me why NATO aren't engaging with the Russian forces directly?

Is it because they're worried Putin will use nuclear warheads?

You need to stop this you know nothing and I know it all better narrative because it's making you sound pathetic and childish. 

In my opinion as a German descendant you've got no right to even discuss war.

You didn't even know the British army only left Germany two years ago either and that's supposed to be your fatherland.

Omg what an upper rubbish I guess you don't really know anything about Germany after the ww2 and how they had to live in a daily life with the nuclear threat or that the Bundeswehr is on internatinal missiins also by mandate from the UN. Or like my generation by mandate while the balkan wars. And sure everybody know the brotish army they had bases in Germany and still have and together with American and Germans missions. You know nothing about Germany , Nato amd British Army but wanna explain us something about. And for sure never served in any nato units or in any mission otherwise you would know about. I guess you even know kfor etc.

8 minutes ago, butterfly said:

that's debatable, they have been overly patient over the last 10 years, it's just that we didn't take them seriously

the only people enjoying this are the anti-Putin crowd so they can have a justification for their hatred of Russians and justify the sanctions against the oligarchs

Debatable. Who else invaded Ukraine. The whole world witnessed it! Sure if you watch Putins clowns news there is bombing civilians a special military operation and killing civillians including children a peace mission. This reall show how sick in the brain Putin and the Putin supporters are. Absolute sick in their brain there is no doubt about it!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, butterfly said:

No it is not debatable, Russia invaded Ukraine unprovoked. It is not debatable and never will be. It may make the Putin apollogists make themselves feel better, but once again, it is not debatable.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, butterfly said:

Wrong, it taks only one to start a war and here it is Putin

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, butterfly said:

Because Czar Putin is not offering peace. He is offering to accept the Ukraines surrender.

Not the same thing at all.

What it does tell us is the Russian army is failing here. Objectives are simply not being met. Russian soldiers are starting to refuse orders and indeed rebel against their own leaders. The troops are starving. Moral is non existent. 

IF Czar Putin was winning he wouldn't even be having talks with the Ukrainians. He would simply carry on with his own agenda. But he's not winning is he. He's now starting to worry about his own skin.

The economy is tanking so fast its a joke currency now. Inflation at 30%. No access to funds held overseas. No access to credit anywhere. Not even China. The west is now largely refusing to buy Russian oil and gas. Christ, you cant even get a McDonalds cheeseburger in Moscow now.

Its descending into chaos and its all Czar Putins fault.

But worry not. We are not finished yet. We will keep giving those Stinger and Javelin missiles to the Ukrainians and they will keep on killing your soldiers until Russia is bled white.

We give them the tools, they will finish the job.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Omg what an upper rubbish I guess you don't really know anything about Germany after the ww2 and how they had to live in a daily life with the nuclear threat or that the Bundeswehr is on internatinal missiins also by mandate from the UN. Or like my generation by mandate while the balkan wars. And sure everybody know the brotish army they had bases in Germany and still have and together with American and Germans missions. You know nothing about Germany , Nato amd British Army but wanna explain us something about. And for sure never served in any nato units or in any mission otherwise you would know about. I guess you even know kfor etc.

I've told you before I spent 6 years working on a British army base in Germany working alongside NATO and other Armies. Remember? You said the British left when the wall came down and I told you they only left two years ago?

Germans have no right and a lot of nerve to discuss war at all in my opinion.

I get it that your getting your knickers all wet with excitement because you think the Russians will take over as the most hated nation in the world but they've got some way to go before they get close to your nazi lot.

1 hour ago, vlad said:

The same goes for Russia Comrade. If you found Evidence as you said in Ukraine produce it. What was it last week from Laverenko " We have evidence of Nuclear componants found in Ukraine. again a pack of lies. 

Even claim the the Ukraine government are Neo Nazis while the President is jewish and shows all is build up on lies and they are all liars there is no doubt about it anymore. Who can believe anything from notorious liars?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Stardust said:

I've told you before I spent 6 years working on a British army base in Germany working alongside NATO and other Armies. Remember? You said the British left when the wall came down and I told you they only left two years ago?

I get it that your getting your knickers all wet with excitement because you think the Russians will take over as the most hated nation in the world but they've got some way to go before they get close to your lot

1 hour ago, Transam said:

So folk should all bend over backwards, agree to anything just to please you.

Did we all do that when Hitler took over Europe and the USSR, I don't think so....🥴

I'm not guilty of anything, what are you guilty of regarding Ukraine...?

You're guilty of promoting Godwin's Theory? 😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, butterfly said:

Same old yank garbage blame Biden.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

I get it that your getting your knickers all wet with excitement because you think the Russians will take over as the most hated nation in the world but they've got some way to go before they get close to your lot

Sure it was not wonderfull to live with a permanent Russian nuclear threat. Thats how they grow up in Germany/Europe. And maybe ask all the eastern european countries how they experienced their life with the Russians threats. You don't know anything about it and I guess worked in this base after the wall fall. And as I remember now worked there not served there. Maybe should asked some of them who served and was in a mission how it is when civilians in the balkan wars get bombed and massacred to understand through what the Ukraine go through. And why you not go to a trainstation in Berlin where the traumatized children from Ukraine are arinving without their fathers and often without any parents. You would tell them the same like you do in this forum????!!

17 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Because Czar Putin is not offering peace. He is offering to accept the Ukraines surrender.

Not the same thing at all.

What it does tell us is the Russian army is failing here. Objectives are simply not being met. Russian soldiers are starting to refuse orders and indeed rebel against their own leaders. The troops are starving. Moral is non existent. 

IF Czar Putin was winning he wouldn't even be having talks with the Ukrainians. He would simply carry on with his own agenda. But he's not winning is he. He's now starting to worry about his own skin.

The economy is tanking so fast its a joke currency now. Inflation at 30%. No access to funds held overseas. No access to credit anywhere. Not even China. The west is now largely refusing to buy Russian oil and gas. Christ, you cant even get a McDonalds cheeseburger in Moscow now.

Its descending into chaos and its all Czar Putins fault.

But worry not. We are not finished yet. We will keep giving those Stinger and Javelin missiles to the Ukrainians and they will keep on killing your soldiers until Russia is bled white.

We give them the tools, they will finish the job.

And the plot thickens, Andrew Neil has tweeted that the US is thinking of paying the Russian troops to dessert.😂😂😂

Screenshot_2022-03-10-17-59-15-200_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.c761ccc288528fbd649ee86843dc11fc.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnC said:

They already have taken over as the worlds most hated nation.

Its why almost every country in the world is trying to support the Ukraine.

We are rooting for its men and women to defeat Putin.

As an ex NAAFI manager I would have thought you would be supporting them too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, butterfly said:

Flabbergasting. 

Let's say I come to your house and tell you to move to the garden shed because I've decided it's my house now. I might even explain to neighbors that it once was my grandfather's house, how much he invested in it to make it a nice house, that the current owners aren't nice and that their behavior is a threat to the valuation of houses in the neighborhood.

Would we have any kind of fight? (remember: it takes two!) If not, please DM your current address.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

They already have taken over as the worlds most hated nation.

Its why almost every country in the world is trying to support the Ukraine.

We are rooting for its men and women to defeat Putin.

As an ex NAAFI manager I would have thought you would be supporting them too. 

Might have to respectfully disagree there although at the moment popular opinion is against Russia and rightly so we'll never forget what the Germans done. 

I'm more rooting for a peaceful resolution to be fair rather than take sides.

Sorry not naafi or did you mean you are ex naafi?

4 minutes ago, vlad said:

Same old yank garbage blame Biden.

A world superpower getting his arse kicked by Ukraine daily. So how can we defeat them? mm, poison them? Flatten their cities? kill there kid's that should stop them. But for god's sake don't put the bad news on and tell our Russian people we're taking heavy casualties. So ban all news and only tell them we are winning. Who saw the Video of the Tank column being smashed by Ukrainian Drones? Wait till they get the hand held and fixed Javelin anti-air missiles given to them. They will wreak havoc on them pesky Ruskies. There won't be low-flying aircraft or choppers. once they learn how to use them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vlad said:

A world superpower getting his arse kicked by Ukraine daily. So how can we defeat them? mm, poison them? Flatten their cities? kill there kid's that should stop them. But for god's sake don't put the bad news on and tell our Russian people we're taking heavy casualties. So ban all news and only tell them we are winning. Who saw the Video of the Tank column being smashed by Ukrainian Drones? Wait till they get the hand held and fixed Javelin anti-air missiles given to them. They will wreak havoc on them pesky Ruskies. There won't be low-flying aircraft or choppers. once they learn how to use them.

Her arse. Mother Russia, see? 😃

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Might have to respectfully disagree there although at the moment popular opinion is against Russia and rightly so we'll never forget what the Germans done. 

I'm more rooting for a peaceful resolution to be fair rather than take sides.

Sorry not naafi or did you mean you are ex naafi?

What the Germans did was over 80 years ago. Are you still harboring a grudge against the French over the battle of Hastings as well?

Worked in the stores then did you? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

What the Germans did was over 80 years ago. Are you still harboring a grudge against the French over the battle of Hastings as well?

Worked in the stores then did you? 

Diplomatic Corps would be my guess.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

And the plot thickens, Andrew Neil has tweeted that the US is thinking of paying the Russian troops to dessert.😂😂😂

Screenshot_2022-03-10-17-59-15-200_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.c761ccc288528fbd649ee86843dc11fc.jpg

Fake news sorry. The latest MOD Statement is Russia has moved closer to kiev.