News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

3 minutes ago, butterfly said:

I think your morale compass is a bit off, and you don't understand the nuance of the situation. In a black and white mind, that can be constituted as trolling or "whataboutery".

Not my fault if you don't understand what I say. Just ignore me 😀

He always goes for the "trolling' angle when he's out-gunned (NPI). Same as usual. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, butterfly said:

I think your morale compass is a bit off, and you don't understand the nuance of the situation. In a black and white mind, that can be constituted as trolling or "whataboutery".

Not my fault if you don't understand what I say. Just ignore me 😀

Oh I under fully understand all right, you do nothing but flame other posters with your nonsense, whether you believe it or not is anyone's guess, but any future posts will be done in crayon on a sheet of A4 paper Especially for You as Jason Donovan sang/uttered.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

He always goes for the "trolling' angle when he's out-gunned (NPI). Same as usual. 

OMG, the cavalry has arrived.😂😂😂

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Your claims about Nato or Germany is rubbish and far from any debate, or come with from former Germany 80 years ago and to sombody who is one side from Europe and other part of the parents from south east asia and generations after ww2. Why not answer me if you will tell the same what you write here in the forum to the traumatized children who arrived without parents everyday at the trainstations in Berlin. I asked you that already! 

That's your opinion and your opinion isn't gospel either. 

What are you going on about kids in train stations for? Sorry but I can't follow your inane ramblings 

My opinion is not going to change regardless of who I speak to. I'm not two faced

I want this war stopped by peaceful means if possible. 

You want to start WW3

Maybe you think you've got a chance of winning this one. Third time lucky and all that

1 minute ago, Marble-eye said:

Oh I under fully understand all right, you do nothing but flame other posters with your nonsense, whether you believe it or not is anyone's guess, but any future posts will be done in crayon on a sheet of A4 paper Especially for You as Jason Donovan sang/uttered.

right, because you are not flaming posters yourself, including with that very post 🤣

just ignore me, dude. 😀

4 minutes ago, Poolie said:

yeah, that's the typical MO of posters who can't argue themselves out of a paper bag 😀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, butterfly said:

no way, really? so Putin couldn't be ignored then, and why we actually care for him so much. Hence the hysterical reactions by the EU27 and US.

Love your contradiction mate, QED 🤣

You should join the Ukraine volunteer army then 😛

Oh good grief. He was ignored until he invaded the Ukraine.

Now he faces a total nightmare. A war he is losing. An economy which is devastated. No friends and probably an office that is stinking of nerve agent and polonium. Even the Russian people are turning against him.

Its all going wrong isn't it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnC said:

You want to start WW3

that's what I don't understand with all those "peaceful" resistance warriors. They are against Putin war, but don't mind a real war with NATO etc... with more innocent victims

my gut feeling tells me that they are looking for an excuse for wars, and that Putin is giving them that excuse, and revealing at the same time their true nature, people with a "funny" moral compass.

that's how you feed a war, play some funny tunes to get people slaughtered.

Edited by butterfly

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

He was ignored until he invaded the Ukraine.

he was never ignored. Maybe in your daily routine he was, but since when did that matter for the great leaders of the world?

only in your head, you are making silly claims out of a Tom Glancy novel. Maybe you should stop watching Netflix 😀

Edited by butterfly

7 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

OMG, the cavalry has arrived.😂😂😂

You can always rely on Poolie to give an absolutely cutting post which takes in every aspect of a nuanced argument and deliver an informed and balanced opinion.

Well as soon as Emperor Xi gives it to him that is. 

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Moving the goalposts now are we, you initially said "it takes two to start war". There is no doubt on the majority of the rest of the world that Putin marched into a country invited and started killing people including recruits that are still wet behind the ears. The Russians are now the biggest pariahs on this planet.

Please try to debate in a honest and truthful manner, we have enough dishonesty with Putin. And don't even try and debate that Russian and Ukraine are equally responsible for Putins murderous actions. Responsibility all falls on the Russian side and Russia will pay very heavily for this phychotic fool called Putin.

This is what you said.

Honest and truthful? Don't hold your breath with this pupa. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, butterfly said:

both parties have violated the Minsk agreement, they knew what was coming. Putin delivered the response as expected.

Realy?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, butterfly said:

he was never ignored. Maybe in your daily routine he was, but since when did that matter for the great leaders of the world?

only in your head, you are making silly claims out of a Tom Glancy novel. Maybe you should stop watching Netflix 😀

Of course he was ignored. Hes the leader of a third world country with a garbage military and zero economic influence.

His ego believed he could reform the old Russian Empire and thats been his downfall. He wants to be the next Czar.

Sadly for him its all going wrong isn't it. A military bogged down in a war he cant win and his economy trashed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JohnC said:

That's your opinion and your opinion isn't gospel either. 

What are you going on about kids in train stations for? Sorry but I can't follow your inane ramblings 

My opinion is not going to change regardless of who I speak to. I'm not two faced

I want this war stopped by peaceful means if possible. 

You want to start WW3

Maybe you think you've got a chance of winning this one. Third time lucky and all that

Not 2 faced? You are telling it was bad the nazi regime bombed and massacred civilians but it is ok Putin is bombing and massacre civillians. By the way Putin invaded the Ukraine and brought war, so he is the adress to tell that you not want war or ww3!!!!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, butterfly said:

the problem is Zelensky is butt hurt, he can't believe nobody came to his rescue, so he is desperate for attention, like any good comedian.

I guess his social media appearances are more important than finding a peaceful political solution.

That said, Lavrov is a very tough negotiator, much worse than Putin.

Zelensky is out of his league here,

He didn't ask to join this league though, did he?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Oh good grief. He was ignored until he invaded the Ukraine.

Now he faces a total nightmare. A war he is losing. An economy which is devastated. No friends and probably an office that is stinking of nerve agent and polonium. Even the Russian people are turning against him.

Yep. Soon to be Vladi Nomates.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, butterfly said:

that's what I don't understand with all those "peaceful" resistance warriors. They are against Putin war, but don't mind a real war with NATO etc... with more innocent victims

my gut feeling tells me that they are looking for an excuse for wars, and that Putin is giving them that excuse, and revealing at the same time their true nature, people with a "funny" moral compass.

that's how you feed a war, play some funny tunes to get people slaughtered.

Crock alert! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Not 2 faced? You are telling it was bad the nazi regime bombed and massacred civilians but it is ok Putin is bombing and massacre civillians. By the way Putin invaded the Ukraine and brought war, so he is the adress to tell that you not want war or ww3!!!!

You're losing the plot

I've never once condoned what Putin has done. I've even said I'd be happy to see him assassinated if it brings and end to this war. 

Stop making things up 

I've always thought it childish to put someone on ignore on an Internet forum but by god you make a good case. 

13 minutes ago, JohnC said:

You're losing the plot

I've never once condoned what Putin has done. I've even said I'd be happy to see him assassinated if it brings and end to this war. 

Stop making things up 

I've always thought it childish to put someone on ignore on an Internet forum but by god you make a good case. 

John take a chill pill. You need to understand and accommodate for the fact that not everyone has English as their first language on here.

Its OK for us all to have a different opinion. Its the whole point of the damned forum.

Now you seemed to get upset with me when I responded with what I thought was a bit of tongue in cheek responses as to your job. But thats all they were. I never actually suspected you were doing panbash in the mess.

Read through them again with that in mind.

So relax mate. Give your opinion on here  (because thats what the forum is for) but try not to take it personally when someone responds. 

On other topics you and I will probably be voting each others posts up. Such is the way of things.

Anyway have a good evening.

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Its Czar Putin who tore up the agreements between Russia and the Ukraine.

But suddenly you know of "secret" stuff that went on justifying Czar Putins actions 😂

He forgot the 94 Paris contract where Russia, France and the USA granted Ukraine the souverignity and brought the nuclear weapons stationed there to Russia. Putin break that contract and gurantees with the invasion of crimea 2014! There is only one who broke it and it was Putin!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vlad said:

The same goes for Russia Comrade. If you found Evidence as you said in Ukraine produce it. What was it last week from Laverenko " We have evidence of Nuclear componants found in Ukraine. again a pack of lies. 

you probably meant Lavrov, head of the Russian Foreign Ministry. If he said so, we are waiting for evidence.

Again, the Americans, for example, do not bother with evidence and simply plunge the country into the Middle Ages, killing up to 1 million civilians along the way. Why can't Putin do this?

John take a chill pill. You need to understand and accommodate for the fact that not everyone has English as their first language on here.

Its OK for us all to have a different opinion. Its the whole point of the damned forum.

Now you seemed to get upset with me when I responded with what I thought was a bit of tongue in cheek responses as to your job. But thats all they were. I never actually suspected you were doing panbash in the mess.

Read through them again with that in mind.

So relax mate. Give your opinion on here  (because thats what the forum is for) but try not to take it personally when someone responds. 

On other topics you and I will probably be voting each others posts up. Such is the way of things.

Anyway have a good evening.

Very fair point mate

I am getting frustrated with him and I'm allowing for his not great English but it's like banging your head against a brick wall. I've got no aminosity to him at all and have been as polite as can be. 

I took umbridge with the fact that you were taking the piss which I consider offensive. You wouldn't do it to my face so don't do it here is the rule is it not? Apologies if I took it  that way but I wouldn't dream of replying to you in that manner. 

I've got a lot of respect for all military and ex military and that won't change. 

But read my posts and you'll see I've only ever advocated peace and never condoned what Putin has done

2 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Very fair point mate

I am getting frustrated with him and I'm allowing for his not great English but it's like banging your head against a brick wall. I've got no aminosity to him at all and have been as polite as can be. 

I took umbridge with the fact that you were taking the piss which I consider offensive. You wouldn't do it to my face so don't do it here is the rule is it not? Apologies if I took it  that way but I wouldn't dream of replying to you in that manner. 

I've got a lot of respect for all military and ex military and that won't change. 

But read my posts and you'll see I've only ever advocated peace and never condoned what Putin has done

Taking the piss is what soldiers do. Its universal in that regard. All soldiers are want to do it but in reality it was just banter. Take nothing other than that out of it.

13 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

you probably meant Lavrov, head of the Russian Foreign Ministry. If he said so, we are waiting for evidence.

Again, the Americans, for example, do not bother with evidence and simply plunge the country into the Middle Ages, killing up to 1 million civilians along the way. Why can't Putin do this?

The same Lavrov who was denying that Russia had actually invaded the Ukraine.

That Lavrov?

3 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Christ, you cant even get a McDonalds cheeseburger in Moscow now.

you are very far from understanding the mentality of Russians if you think that they care about foreign accounts, overseas beaches and a cheeseburger. This is interesting for 10%, the rest really do not care.

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

Even claim the the Ukraine government are Neo Nazis while the President is jewish

Nazism is not only about Jews. And if your hero is Bandera, an accomplice of the Nazis, and the coat of arms of one of the units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs is the symbol of the Waffen SS "Wolf Hook" and you think this is normal, you are a neo-Nazi.

2 hours ago, Chatogaster said:

Let's say I come to your house and tell you to move to the garden shed because I've decided it's my house now. I

how do you like this analogy? drug addict neighbor is negotiating with a gang of thugs, looking at you, killing your sister, whom your father recklessly married to a neighbor ...