News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

What the Germans did was over 80 years ago. Are you still harboring a grudge against the French over the battle of Hastings as well?

Worked in the stores then did you? 

Ah OK I was being polite but people on here can't resist being bitchy can they

What the Germans did is still very relevant today and will be forever I guess. Or do you not bother with rememberence now?

Battle of Hastings? Come on your posts are always good. That's a poor shout and you know it. 

No I didn't work in stores either. 

But get you with your bitchy comment from behind a keyboard. 

Lost respect for you mate. 

5 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

Diplomatic Corps would be my guess.

Haha good shout but no definitely not them either

Just now, JohnC said:

Haha good shout but no definitely not them either

I got it.

You worked in the kitchens as a panbasher. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Rookiescot said:

I got it.

You worked in the kitchens as a panbasher. 

Keep trying tough guy with your bitchy comments

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Keep trying tough guy with your bitchy comments

Well I for one give in. I have listed all the civilian roles I knew of as a soldier stationed in Germany.

19 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Might have to respectfully disagree there although at the moment popular opinion is against Russia and rightly so we'll never forget what the Germans done. 

I'm more rooting for a peaceful resolution to be fair rather than take sides.

Sorry not naafi or did you mean you are ex naafi?

By the way I guess in your mindset you wouldn't see me as a german because I am mixed and not rooted only in Europe therfore and a forefather wo was in the resitance against the Nazi regime. Everybody who lived in Germany as you claimed is aware of the differences 80 years ago and Europe.

59 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Because Czar Putin is not offering peace. He is offering to accept the Ukraines surrender.

well that's how peace starts, one side has to surrender if they want to have a chance to survive the peace

but again, it's easy to say not to surrender when you are not on the front lines

so much courage from the US in the comfort of the White House, or Versailles with the EU27 🤣

3 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Seems the Ukrainians like the UK supplied NLAW.

@ ~US$30,000 each they're a relatively inexpensive defence against Russian tanks.  Quite amazing killing power as they can punch thru >500mm of armour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

No it is not debatable, Russia invaded Ukraine unprovoked. It is not debatable and never will be. It may make the Putin apollogists make themselves feel better, but once again, it is not debatable.

of course it's debatable, and that would the basis for a political resolution. And that's how it's going to end, with a round of applause by all parties. So all for nothing, except the innocent civilians killed in a conflict that could have been avoid with a real diplomacy effort, instead of the superficial garbage we were served by the EU27. They are hopeless.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, butterfly said:

well that's how peace starts, one side has to surrender if they want to have a chance to survive the peace

but again, it's easy to say not to surrender when you are not on the front lines

so much courage from the US in the comfort of the White House, or Versailles with the EU27 🤣

I am not the one cheering on the aggressor. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Well I for one give in. I have listed all the civilian roles I knew of as a soldier stationed in Germany.

If you really want to know it was Finance and budgets. G8 branch. 

Quit the bitchy comments though mate it really doesn't suit you and I'm sure you'll admit yourself pretty embarrassing also

3 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

@ ~US$30,000 each they're a relatively inexpensive defence against Russian tanks.  Quite amazing killing power as they can punch thru >500mm of armour.

not very useful if you don't have the man power to use them. Ukraine is falling, only wishful thinking fools have not realized it yet,

Biden and the EU27 gave the greenlight to Putin 2 weeks before the invasion, he knows there is no resistance and Ukraine will be left alone dying. Even Zelensky is starting to realize this.

The only question is how long before they understand it's hopeless to resist. How many innocent victims do they really need? that's the only remaining question.

Peace and a cease fire is the only option,

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I am not the one cheering on the aggressor. 

you are cheering on the resistance that is going to be sacrificed, hardly any different.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alavan said:

Wrong, it taks only one to start a war and here it is Putin

both parties have violated the Minsk agreement, they knew what was coming. Putin delivered the response as expected.

And Zelensky acts like he is surprised. Maybe he should have read the agreement. Or was it too long and complicated for him to read?

or was he told "in secret" by the EU27 and NATO that he would have "support" no matter what. I think we can safely assume all of the above.

Hence war. Very logical.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JohnC said:

If you really want to know it was Finance and budgets. G8 branch. 

Quit the bitchy comments though mate it really doesn't suit you and I'm sure you'll admit yourself pretty embarrassing also

Ah office waller then.

Makes sense. Still surprises me that you are so pro Putin though. 

17 minutes ago, Stardust said:

By the way I guess in your mindset you wouldn't see me as a german because I am mixed and not rooted only in Europe therfore and a forefather wo was in the resitance against the Nazi regime. Everybody who lived in Germany as you claimed is aware of the differences 80 years ago and Europe.

Is that what he told you is it? They all claimed that in the end. 

I just see you as a fella with issues to be honest. 

It would help if you actually debated rather than telling everyone they no nothing and you know everything. Can't you see how childish you sound?

5 minutes ago, butterfly said:

you are cheering on the resistance that is going to be sacrificed, hardly any different.

Massive difference. If someone illegally invaded your country would you not fight back?

Actually thats a dumb question. If it was Czar Putin you would probably join the ranks of his soldiers.

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Massive difference. If someone illegally invaded your country would you not fight back?

come on, it's a civil war, they have the same background, the same culture. There is hardly any difference. It's just the US and EU27 that played the division to "contain" the big Russian bear.

Classic. Divide and conquer with NATO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, butterfly said:

both parties have violated the Minsk agreement, they knew what was coming. Putin delivered the response as expected.

And Zelensky acts like he is surprised. Maybe he should have read the agreement. Or was it too long and complicated for him to read?

or was he told "in secret" by the EU27 and NATO that he would have "support" no matter what. I think we can safely assume all of the above.

Hence war. Very logical.

Its Czar Putin who tore up the agreements between Russia and the Ukraine.

But suddenly you know of "secret" stuff that went on justifying Czar Putins actions 😂

7 minutes ago, butterfly said:

of course it's debatable, and that would the basis for a political resolution. And that's how it's going to end, with a round of applause by all parties. So all for nothing, except the innocent civilians killed in a conflict that could have been avoid with a real diplomacy effort, instead of the superficial garbage we were served by the EU27. They are hopeless.

Moving the goalposts now are we, you initially said "it takes two to start war". There is no doubt on the majority of the rest of the world that Putin marched into a country invited and started killing people including recruits that are still wet behind the ears. The Russians are now the biggest pariahs on this planet.

Please try to debate in a honest and truthful manner, we have enough dishonesty with Putin. And don't even try and debate that Russian and Ukraine are equally responsible for Putins murderous actions. Responsibility all falls on the Russian side and Russia will pay very heavily for this phychotic fool called Putin.

This is what you said.

2 hours ago, butterfly said:

2 hours ago, butterfly said:

newsflash, it takes two to start a war and we are all guilty collectively for letting it happen

in the meantime, Biden fell asleep, as usual 🤣

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, butterfly said:

not very useful if you don't have the man power to use them. Ukraine is falling, only wishful thinking fools have not realized it yet,

Biden and the EU27 gave the greenlight to Putin 2 weeks before the invasion, he knows there is no resistance and Ukraine will be left alone dying. Even Zelensky is starting to realize this.

The only question is how long before they understand it's hopeless to resist. How many innocent victims do they really need? that's the only remaining question.

Peace and a cease fire is the only option,

Peace and a ceasefire is the ONLY option for Czar Putin now.

Militarily hes getting his backside kicked and worried about his own skin.

• Like 1

it's like asking Northern Ireland to join the EU and not expect "troubles" from the English

or ask the South West in the US to join Mexico and secede from the US, let's see how long before the US Marines react "peacefully" like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan 😛

it's a territorial and cultural war,

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Ah office waller then.

Makes sense. Still surprises me that you are so pro Putin though. 

Yes an office waller if you like. Not sure how that makes sense. 

I'm not pro putin. Never said that anywhere either. 

I'm pro peace. Don't like to see civilians dying anywhere and would like to see a peaceful resolution that brings this war to an end as soon as possible. 

That's what all sane people want isn't it?

You've embarrassed yourself here mate and you know it. 

Making bitchy comments from behind a keyboard really? Does it make you feel big and tough or something?

4 minutes ago, butterfly said:

come on, it's a civil war, they have the same background, the same culture. There is hardly any difference. It's just the US and EU27 that played the division to "contain" the big Russian bear.

Classic. Divide and conquer with NATO.

The big Russian bear appears to be more like a terrorist group than anything else.

Killing civilians but running away from serious engagements. 

• Like 1