News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, Fester said:

Stung by Stingers. Doh.

even if half of the bombers were shot down, the remaining half would inflict disproportionately more damage than sorties by individual groups on the ground. logic doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

even if half of the bombers were shot down, the remaining half would inflict disproportionately more damage than sorties by individual groups on the ground. logic doesn't work.

I don't think you need be concerned with logic for now

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

You must be so proud of the death and destruction that is happening, all caused by the Putin Platoon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

I wrote that such tactics are used by both sides, my inattentive friend.

No you are insinuating that its the action of the Ukrainians which is causing civilian casualties.

I simply pointed out your hypocrisy and the fact that precision weapons are not in fact being used.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You think Ukrainian aircraft should have destroyed airfields and warehouses in Russia?

Russian aircraft are famous for being able to take off and land on almost any flat surface like a motorway. So thats what the Ukrainians will be using. Or possibly airbases in Poland. Want to come and get them?

Go on I dare you.

no, of course, you don’t need to destroy enemy airfields. You need to make videos on YouTube and pictures on Twitter. Everyone knows that this is the only way to win.

Ukrainians will not be able to use it, as they have run out of planes.

Putin said that anyone who decides to interfere with him will receive consequences. Poland can check if he is bluffing.

1 minute ago, KRLMRX said:

no, of course, you don’t need to destroy enemy airfields. You need to make videos on YouTube and pictures on Twitter. Everyone knows that this is the only way to win.

Putin said that anyone who decides to interfere with him will receive consequences. Poland can check if he is bluffing.

"Putin said that anyone who decides to interfere with him will receive consequences."

Does that include the Ukraine farmers that are stealing Putins tanks.😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Fester said:

How many Russian airfields are under attack? 

How many Ukrainian airfields were lost? Bold claims backed up with nowt, as usual. 

have you been banned on google? find the same about Russian airfields.

IMG_20220309_184431.thumb.jpg.5cc286a3d353aa0df2849b0bceb1c488.jpg

Can you not see the evidence in front of your own eyes? What was supposed to be a "limited military engagement" is now bogged down in a full scale war with people who now hate you with a passion.

The mighty Russian war machine getting humiliated. Troops abandoning vehicles and refusing to fight. The logistics supply none existent. Casualty figures going through the roof. No air superiority. Western supplied weapons ripping apart the few units still active. Reduced to an operations level of simply launching artillery strikes until the ammunition runs out.

An economy that is trashed and about to default on its loans. Czar Putin terrified of his own shadow in the Kremlin.

Its over. You are losing. On every level.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Fester said:

I don't think you need be concerned with logic for now

I don't think what you are thinking right now.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Can you not see the evidence in front of your own eyes? What was supposed to be a "limited military engagement" is now bogged down in a full scale war with people who now hate you with a passion.

The mighty Russian war machine getting humiliated. Troops abandoning vehicles and refusing to fight. The logistics supply none existent. Casualty figures going through the roof. No air superiority. Western supplied weapons ripping apart the few units still active. Reduced to an operations level of simply launching artillery strikes until the ammunition runs out.

An economy that is trashed and about to default on its loans. Czar Putin terrified of his own shadow in the Kremlin.

The problem being as with every spoilt child - if I'm losing you're going to lose too! I have no idea whether there really is the proverbial 'button' - or if it needs ten different codes from ten different people - but if it does just need the one push, there's nothing to feel smug about! (yet)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

I for one await the imminent news from the totally impartial Russian media that both these generals are alive and well and currently enjoying a well deserved beach holiday in Yakutsk.

If I were you, I would wait for the audio recording and think about why withhold confirmation of such important news.

24 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

You must be so proud of the death and destruction that is happening, all caused by the Putin Platoon.

these are your fantasies. I am only trying to explain what is happening from a critical point of view, and not just by reading BBC, CNN and ARD.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Benroon said:

The problem being as with every spoilt child - if I'm losing you're going to lose too! I have no idea whether there really is the proverbial 'button' - or if it needs ten different codes from ten different people - but if it does just need the one push, there's nothing to feel smug about! (yet)

He is going to find some very tasty polonium in his tea. 

• Cool 1

13 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

you know how it should have been, ok. I don't have such data.

Ukraine asks for planes - this is a fact. The rest of what you wrote is emotions, slogans and patterns.

We really lose - humanity loses when a tiny bunch of purses make wars for their own pockets.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

because the militaries on both sides use residential areas as a defense of their positions. if they agreed and went out into the open field to sort things out, this would save civilians from victims.

Stop sympathising with the Russian side!! Full Stop 🛑 

They started this war on Peaceful people and you are making up excuses as to why civilians get killed?

point is they would not be killing anyone if they were not there !

How about Karl Marx goes back to Russia with his military analysis 🧐 

• Like 1

these are your fantasies. I am only trying to explain what is happening from a critical point of view, and not just by reading BBC, CNN and ARD.

You don't have to explain anything to me, the fact of the matter is that Russia/Putin has illegally entered a country and started killing their citizens and destroying anything that gets in their way. If Russia decides to have cease fire and stop this madness and retreat back from where they started there will be peace, however if the Ukraine has a cease fire quite simply they will lose their country.

But on a more cheerful note hasn't the president of Ukraine Zelensky shone like a beacon while Putin more likely is cowering in his bunker in Siberia.

• Like 2

you know how it should have been, ok. I don't have such data.

Ukraine asks for planes - this is a fact. The rest of what you wrote is emotions, slogans and patterns.

We really lose - humanity loses when a tiny bunch of purses make wars for their own pockets.

No you dont have such data because you only get access to a very limited supply.

Dont try bringing humanity into this. Czar Putin has none.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Grant said:

Stop sympathising with the Russian side!! Full Stop 🛑 

They started this war on Peaceful people and you are making up excuses as to why civilians get killed?

point is they would not be killing anyone if they were not there !

How about Karl Marx goes back to Russia with his military analysis 🧐 

Google the difference between  sypathy and explanation.

if the Ukrainian troops had not started killing civilians in 2014, then perhaps the situation would not have happened. Are you sure you need to go deeper into this hole?

There is such a law of being - causes and consequences.

I don't think I'll ask you when I decide to move.

Edited by KRLMRX
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

have you been banned on google? find the same about Russian airfields.

IMG_20220309_184431.thumb.jpg.5cc286a3d353aa0df2849b0bceb1c488.jpg

Two stories (both with links that don't open) about the same civilian airport. 

Useless as ever.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Google the difference between justification and explanation.

if the Ukrainian troops had not started killing civilians in 2014, then perhaps the situation would not have happened. Are you sure you need to go deeper into this hole?

What killing of civilians?

You mean this one?

Revolution of Dignity - Wikipedia

The killing of civilians done there was by a pro Russia authoritarian government and its police force.

3 minutes ago, KRLMRX said:

Google the difference between justification and explanation.

You are being rather liberal with the truth there .

In 2014 there was civil unrest in the Ukraine by Russian supporting Ukrainian  citizens who opposed Ukraine aligning themselves with the E.U. 

There were 100 or so deaths in the fighting . 

The deaths were of people participating in the violent  disturbances , you make it sound as if thought innocent civilians were being murdered by the State

13 minutes ago, Fester said:

Two stories (both with links that don't open) about the same civilian airport. 

Useless as ever.

this is a picture, not a link. I showed you can use Google too.

If Russia has not destroyed planes and airfields, why do we hardly see any sorties of Ukrainian aviation and, as a result, the destroyed military infrastructure of Russia, and why has Zelensky been asking the West for planes for a week now?