News Forum - Israel’s supply cut reveals state’s cruel, dehumanising intentions towards Palestine

Thaiger

13 hours ago, Pinga said:

#1 award for most idiotic post I've read this year. Hamas animals have infiltrated Israel butchering and kidnapping innocent women, children, and elderly - exposing exactly who and what they are. Hell they even killed Thais and other nationals who have nothing to do with the conflict.

I don't care if all of Gaza gets demolished - Hamas needs to go. No sovereign nation will stand by in the face of an attack on civilians in it's territory - and neither will Israel.

Indeed 

Screenshot_20231011_060024_com.android.chrome_edit_446205568448057.thumb.jpg.ef42658b844ce3f78ef07beaeb767924.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

https://www.ohchr.org/sites/default/files/HRBodies/HRC/RegularSessions/Session40/Documents/A_HRC_40_74_CRP2.pdf
Try again. The single biggest threat to peace and stability in the Middle East is Bibi. His tenure in office has been characterised by intimidation and brutality. It’s instructive that some of the great Jewish scholars disagree with you. You may want to listen to thoughts of the likes Naom Chomsky on the matter.

The intellectual lazy will always side against the ethnic ‘other’. The voices that warrant an ear are those that are critical of their own. And there are (thankfully) many Jewish organisations who readily accept the appalling actions conducted by the Israeli military against the Palestinians. That, not is to say that Hamas are guilt free, but to suggest that the atrocities have been committed by one side only is a gross misrepresentation of fact.

I don’t know what it is about this forum, where the debate gets reduced down to black and white, good and evil contingent upon race. Most people choose stability over ideology but sadly it’s the will of zealots  which triumphs. So therefore the argument should be framed as zealots versus the masses, rather than Arab versus Jew.

Ok., I will sum up your comment into one line. According to you, the presence of the elected Netanyahu as Israeli PM justifies the slaughter of unarmed non combatants. The  atrocities of Hamas during the recent  mass murder event, which included the rape of children in front of parents, the murder of babies and the slicing open of parents in front of children and the kidnapping of children and foreign farm workers, is all understandable because israelis are all evil and bad.

Your sentiments would have served you well back in the 1970's as leftists marched through the streets condemning Israel as  Arab despots tortured and abused their own people. It is remarkable that you have found time for outrage against israel but have remained so quiet as Assad  slaughtered his people and as Iran violates basic human rights on a daily basis. I suggest you go and give encouragement to women of Gaza kept uneducated and  isolated by Hamas; Urge them to respect the guideline  pump out more children that can be trained to kill jews. Israel bad, Hamas good.   Drop the facade and just say what you really want to say; You don't accept the existence of Israel, and you don't like its nationals and are ok with their murder.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Pinga said:

I don't care if all of Gaza gets demolished - Hamas needs to go. No sovereign nation will stand by in the face of an attack on civilians in it's territory - and neither will Israel.

It may well be Israel s intent to drive them out and declare Gaza a DMZ.  Let Egypt or Saudi accomodate and build a new state .... Saudi can afford it.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Probably because they're connection with Shia Iran. 

Shia Iran is the Land of the Aryans, that's why deracinated countries hate Iran.

Not that I hate Israel. Increasingly they're hated,not as fiendish orientals, but for being at least semi-European.

23 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Shia Iran is the Land of the Aryans, that's why deracinated countries hate Iran.

Not that I hate Israel. Increasingly they're hated,not as fiendish orientals, but for being at least semi-European.

It certainly was then in 1979 the lunatics took the place over.

44 minutes ago, 23RD said:

It certainly was then in 1979 the lunatics took the place over.

Post_+-revolution Iran has more Darwinism in her school cirriculums, than does the USA. They aren't backwards. 

2 minutes ago, Karolyn said:

Post_+-revolution Iran has more Darwinism in her school cirriculums, than does the USA. They aren't backwards. 

Definitely another reason to blame the Democrats and the Teachers Union in The US eh Karolyn.

4 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Definitely another reason to blame the Democrats and the Teachers Union in The US eh Karolyn.

Why not blame both.

Years of Democrat rule saw them put matters like gay rights and abortion in the classroom, but apolitical evolutionary science, they did not promote with the same resources. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Vigo said:

You have posted statements that are factually incorrect ...

-

1.     Firstly, it is not called a “war” when one side has the most sophisticated weaponry of the world; it is genocide. It has been clearly defined as genocide, and that is what it is. Gaza is like a bowl of fish, where the terrorist state regularly invents a reason to bomb.

And primary cause is the influx of illegal Jewish immigrants, that do not respect ANY international law.

2. I happen to have these resolutions in printed books in my bookshelf. I can be VERY specific if you want… They have NOTHING to do with your Iran; they are about settlements, usage of white phosphorous and other forbidden means, human shields (USED BY ISRAEL;  do you need links?), bombing of UN-schools, killing of children, impunity of the Jewish perpetrators, etc.

3. Please, read some books: For example Mads Gilbert’s “Eyes in Gaza” shows you how freaking “ready access” there is to Egypt. Your “allowed to enter” is total and utter bovine extract. Gaza is almost totally closed from outer world; the sea is forbidden for Palestinians to use, medicines forbidden, drinking water, electricity; FREAKING CHICKEN MEAT is forbidden by Jewish terrorist state!!!
Your babbling of “open border to Egypt” obviously has forgotten WHY the people stay in Gaza, and don’t simply GO to Egypt?

4. The US military aid to Israel is appr. 3 - 3,5 BILLION dollars per year, for the last 35 years. That means approximately 10 MILLION DOLLARS PER DAY. (Did you absorb this: Per day. NOT per year, nor per week; PER DAY!)
And in addition to that there are private organizations; Jewish organizations helping Israelis in their “victimhood…”
Whatever UN helps to Palestinians, the Jewish terrorist state regularly steals or bombs. (We have the resolutions and reports of Israel regularly bombing UN establishments. There is ZERO military aid to Palestininas from the UN, from the USA, nor anyone else. We nicely can connect here Ukraine; anoth invaded that DOES receive…:-)

It is widely reported how Israel uses the aid to occupy, build military, kill civilians on daily basis (not just 1 Ocober day in 2023; DAILY!). Palestinians are given help, and big part of that help is either destroyed, stolen ("confiscated" in the Jewish terms) or diverted to "better purposes", by Israel.

Here is a World bank website talking about malnutrition in Palestinian territories, so you can see what a bullshit you babbaling about obesity is:

https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2022/06/20/hidden-hunger-micronutrient-deficiencies-in-the-west-bank-and-gaza#:~:text=Micronutrient%20deficiencies%20a%20public%20health%20threat&text=In%20Gaza%2C%20anemia%20is%20a,conducted%20in%202018%20and%202020.

Who do you think we should believe… You or international organizations?

Here, more about your obese Gazans:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1172086/

• Thanks 1

Excellent reading about the terrorist state Israel, and its almost 100 years of genocide, sponsored by the BIGGEST terrorist USA: I recommend these books, and I have them. I can donate these one by one if someone is interested. (The books are in Pattaya area, and I am ready to give free one by one to anyone showing interest in knowing the subject. Everyone can understand what a criminal hoodlom Israel is:)

The Invention of the Jewish People by Shlomo Sand
The Hundred Years' War on Palestine: A History of Settler Colonial Conquest and Resistance by Rashid I. Khalidi
Decolonizing Israel, Liberating Palestine: Zionism, Settler Colonialism, and the Case for One Democratic State by  Jeff Halper
On Palestine by Noam Chomsky and Ilan Pappe
Image and Reality of the Israel-Palestine Conflict by Norman G. Finkelstein
 A State at Any Cost: The Life of David Ben-Gurion by Tom Segev
The Seventh Million: The Israelis and the Holocaust by Tom Segev
1967: Israel, the War and the Year that Transformed the Middle East by Tom Segev
Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel by Max Blumenthal 
The Forgotten Palestinians: A History of the Palestinians in Israel by Ilan Pappe
Out of the Frame: The Struggle for Academic Freedom in Israel by Ilan Pappe
Israel and South Africa: The Many Faces of Apartheid by Ilan Pappe
The Biggest Prison on Earth: A History of the Occupied Territories by Ilan Pappe
Universal Declaration of Human Rights: Proclaimed by the United Nations General Assembly, by Amal Clooney
Palestine in Israeli School Books: Ideology and Propaganda in Education / Nurit Peled-Elhanan
I.B.Tauris
Night in Gaza / Mads Gilbert
Kill Khalid: The Failed Mossad Assasination of Khalid Mishal and the Rise of Hamas / McGeough, PaulDrinking the Sea at GazaReporting from Ramallah: An Israeli Journalist in an Occupied Land 
West Bank Data Project: A Survey of Israel's Policies 
Intimate Enemies: Jews and Arabs in a Shared Land
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
This time we went too far, Norman Finkelstein
Knowing Too Much, Norman Finkelstein
Midnight in Mavi Marmara, Moustafa Bayoumi
The ten myths about Israel, Ilan Pappe
Tell the truth, shame the devil, Gerard Menuhin

...and many more. Enough listing for now.

All in all; when you read superficial mainstream media, you are easily affected by the  Zionist diaspora that wants to lead us thinking how Israel is the "victim", and the people who are being massacred and kicked out, are the "agressors" and/or "terrorists".
When you read and learn deeper, you start to see how UNBELIEVABLY THICK the average anglospherian opinion is: Israelis kill daily, and no worth reporting. Palestinians fight back, and THAT is the terrorism. Is it terrorism when Ukraininas fight back, or Jews in 1943 ghetto fought back? How come it is terrorism when Palestininas do it?!?!?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1234567 said:

Excellent reading about the terrorist state Israel, and its almost 100 years of genocide, sponsored by the BIGGEST terrorist USA: I recommend these books, and I have them. I can donate these one by one if someone is interested. (The books are in Pattaya area, and I am ready to give free one by one to anyone showing interest in knowing the subject. Everyone can understand what a criminal hoodlom Israel is:)

Unfortunately, you laid out your agenda in that first sentence. If you have done that much reading, unless you are cherry picking only what confirms your prejudices, then you must have realised by now that it is not black and white. That there have been rights and wrongs on both sides, that it is far more complex than the "Israelis bad\Palestinians good" line that you trying to portray or the "Palestinians bad\Isrealis good" line that you claim everyone else has been brainwashed with.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2023 at 10:25 PM, Pinga said:

#1 award for most idiotic post I've read this year. Hamas animals have infiltrated Israel butchering and kidnapping innocent women, children, and elderly - exposing exactly who and what they are. Hell they even killed Thais and other nationals who have nothing to do with the conflict.

#1 award to the DUMBEST idiotic post of the year. Israeli animals have killed 33 000 children in Gaza since 2008 - exposing exactly who and what they are. Kids that have NOTHING to do with the conflict.

I don't care if all the Jewish state gets demolished - Israel NEEDS to go! ...

The Jewish terrorist state has breached ALL the agreements and internationl laws; committed hundreds of war-crimes, Apartheid, genocide and occupation. And some SCUM here DEFEND that! Disgusting animals for defending the greates terrorist on the Earth!

3 hours ago, 1234567 said:

#1 award to the DUMBEST idiotic post of the year. Israeli animals have killed 33 000 children in Gaza since 2008 - exposing exactly who and what they are. Kids that have NOTHING to do with the conflict.

The Jewish terrorist state has breached ALL the agreements and internationl laws; committed hundreds of war-crimes, Apartheid, genocide and occupation. And some SCUM here DEFEND that! Disgusting animals for defending the greates terrorist on the Earth!

Just as nobody cared about dead fascist aggressor civilians or military  in Nazi Germany or Dead Fascist Russians in  Ukraine, nobody really cares about dead fascist- supporting Arab civilians in Gaza., who have brought this down upon themselves AGAIN by electing supporting & not resisting Hamas.

NOT even Hamas cared about their own people ! So why should anybody else care.It was the Hamas genocidal atrocities in Israel that Hamas KNEW would trigger Gazan Reprisal Deaths but their plan was also to further trigger wider regional instability😡 Arabs done very little in last 800 years compared to Enlightened Advanced West / Jews.

Arabs are Herd Animals blindly following Hamas, the Herd Leader or Shepherd, and their stupid Religion, over the Cliff. Permanently Violent Angry Aggrieved Irrational Backward Weak Corrupt Incompetent Genocidal Religious Inferior Unfree Misogynistic Intolerant

Jews in complete contrast are Western Modern Advanced Accomplished Free Democratic Equal Strong Competent. Surrounded and outnumbered 100 to 1 by murderous lunatic Arabs. WHAT can they do differently exactly ? They occupy West Bank by right of conquest and force of arms after defeating massed Arab attacks in 1967. They need WB to form defensible borders, Very Few Arabs there before Jews worked the land then Arabs come flooding in only 130 years ago. That land bought by Jews from absent Arab land owners. 

Arabs / Muslims have No Free Will. No understanding or desire for Freedom or Democracy.
A lot like Russians in fact. Arabs are not sub- human but so very backward and will not change.

Arabs and Muslims are Incompatible with modern Free Nations. Simple.

All Arabs Behave Dress Think Obey Hate Alike. It’s like watching a school of fish or herd of bison reacting as a single irrational entity when disturbed or disrupted. Endlessly making same mistakes over and over ……... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grumpish said:

Unfortunately, you laid out your agenda in that first sentence. If you have done that much reading, unless you are cherry picking only what confirms your prejudices, then you must have realised by now that it is not black and white. That there have been rights and wrongs on both sides, that it is far more complex than the "Israelis bad\Palestinians good" line that you trying to portray or the "Palestinians bad\Isrealis good" line that you claim everyone else has been brainwashed with.

While I agree with you that nothing is black and white, I do not see how calling Israel and the US terrorists conflicts with that? unless you're cherry picking? I also don't get the feeling that he's saying Israelis bad/Palestinians good but rather Israel bully/Palestinians bullied.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Why don't you stick to the facts of what happened and happens now, which you have been doing the past 2 days I saw, and keep your hateful wish of what should happen from now to yourself. Now this might be what you want, so hate, war and destruction then, but who are you to say what Palestinians want, or shall I say, at least the ones that are not extremists, which is most of them, who do not want to "demolish the Jewish state"?

So instead of now giving your hateful view of what you think should be the solution, why don't you hear what people who are in the centre of all this want, the Palestinians (excluding Hamas who do not "fight" for the Palestinians, but for an Islamic state while destroying all jews and indeed also all Palestinians who do not share their views, the vast majority of course).

"For decades, there have been Palestinian leaders and activists who have called for the establishment of one democratic state in Palestine where Jews and Palestinians can live together with equal rights."

Mustafa Barghouti, the leader of the Palestinian National Initiative.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/may/15/nakba-democratic-society-palestinians-mustafa-barghouti

So the extremists (like you it seems now) want to have Palestine wipe out on one side, Israel wipe out on the other. But for most, ON BOTH SIDES, moderates, peaceful people, normal people, humanists and activists, they just want to live together in peace with equal rights. That is what Palestine fights for.

2 hours ago, Wackamole said:

While I agree with you that nothing is black and white, I do not see how calling Israel and the US terrorists conflicts with that? unless you're cherry picking? I also don't get the feeling that he's saying Israelis bad/Palestinians good but rather Israel bully/Palestinians bullied.

I agree with your first 2 sentences. But then, when he also says "I don't care if all the Jewish state gets demolished - Israel NEEDS to go! ", to me it sounds only "Israelis bad/Palestinians good".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Manu said:

I agree with your first 2 sentences. But then, when he also says "I don't care if all the Jewish state gets demolished - Israel NEEDS to go! ", to me it sounds only "Israelis bad/Palestinians good".

I think he was mocking a previous comment by someone in this thread who said the exact same thing in reverse. I'm not even sure and lazy to go back and find it though.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 11:25 PM, Pinga said:

Hamas animals have infiltrated Israel butchering and kidnapping innocent women, children, and elderly - exposing exactly who and what they are.

Totally agree. We are talking about humanitarian here and these anarchists are brutality is to the extreme. They should be rid from earth.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Wackamole said:

I think he was mocking a previous comment by someone in this thread who said the exact same thing in reverse. I'm not even sure and lazy to go back and find it though.

If it is, my bad then, but it is not very obvious and I did think that somehow it was not in accordance with some of his other posts. But like you, I am also lazy to go back and find out...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, 1234567 said:

You are a total dick.  Good job none of us know who you are mate.  

Note to the Mods:  this is not a threat as that would be against forum rules.  Its just that if we knew who this stupid person was, we could have a quiet drink with it and discuss his/hers/them/its twisted views. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Khunmark said:

I don’t know what it is about this forum, where the debate gets reduced down to black and white, good and evil contingent upon race. Most people choose stability over ideology but sadly it’s the will of zealots  which triumphs. So therefore the argument should be framed as zealots versus the masses, rather than Arab versus Jew.

You must be new to the internet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, 1234567 said:

Please back up your claim that "Israel has killed 33K kids in Gaza".

Such a sweet guy... calling for the total destruction of 7 million people.  Typical Hamas lover.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Indeed 

Screenshot_20231011_060024_com.android.chrome_edit_446205568448057.thumb.jpg.ef42658b844ce3f78ef07beaeb767924.jpg

What a wonderful graphic from al-Jazeera, implying through the silhouettes that ONLY civilians killed are by Israel and ONLY soldiers are killed by Palestinians, as well as the bogus categories they give -- Men, Women, Children, NA (whatever NA is), versus Security forces, civilian settlers, and civilians.

You should be ashamed for posting this garbage.

Ironically, Israel kills a much higher percentage of combatants than Palestinians do -- 66% to 48%, to use their simplistic categories.

Edited by ChicagoExpat
edits
  • Like 4