News Forum - France Saturday: 105,000 protest vaccine, 303,669 get Covid-19

Thaiger

5 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Clinical trials of AZ "estimated completion date" October 2021 and December 2021. They were vaccinating people way before then.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04324606

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04400838

You've neatly edited your quote - that isn't the "estimated completion date" of the clinical trial, as you claim, but the completion date of the study which includes long term monitoring - two totally different things by definition (the definitions are available on your link).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cmsally said:

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4759

at the time of publishing this article "Phase III data from the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine trial have not yet been published."

Maybe you should have checked the date - that was 9 December 2020.

I'm beginning to understand, very quickly, how much time I would have wasted had I spent any time at the CCC.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stonker said:

They were AND they did.

We've been had, @vlad -  the links don't say what they're alleged to say. What a surprise 😂!

Not surprised Stonk's Deflection at its finest. Can't even get a yes or No from them so deflect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HighSo said:

I wonder how many people have lost a loved one due to COVID vaccine? I personally know about 3 deaths and 1 stillbirth, not even counting the other long-term side-effects.

The only 3 people i know that got covid got it about 4 months after "vaccinating' .   Their 85 year old mother who is not vaccinated and lives with them....... did not get covid.  and i haven't either.

nor any worries about if my eyes are going to change color or start glowing ( you know, with the proud fanatics posting here that some of them will think i am serious .)         laugh emoji !

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vlad said:

Fabrication Sally like you fabricated Keir Starners half a dozen covid Isolation's.

"Starmer has been doing daily lateral flow tests and on Wednesday the result came back positive. It is his sixth period of self-isolation since the pandemic began."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/05/keir-starmer-to-miss-pmqs-after-testing-positive-for-covid-again

17 minutes ago, vlad said:

Not surprised Stonk's Deflection at its finest. Can't even get a yes or No from them so deflect.

It's pure smoke and mirrors - you get an impeccable source, but misquote them hoping no-one will bother checking 😂.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ninja said:

The only 3 people i know that got covid got it about 4 months after "vaccinating' .   Their 85 year old mother who is not vaccinated and lives with them....... did not get covid.  and i haven't either.

nor any worries about if my eyes are going to change color or start glowing ( you know, with the proud fanatics posting here that some of them will think i am serious .)         laugh emoji !

Well that proves it then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Note: the fact that Pfizer 'killed' the initial control group by unblinding the unvaccinated in that control group and offering them the jab, should also tell you something...

But that's not true either -  you only have a control group during trials, not for the follow up study period, so at the end of the trials Pfizer were obliged to tell those who hadn't had a vaccine so that they could choose to be vaccinated or not, just like anyone else.

All that tells me is that I made a wise choice not to waste my time in the CCC with all this absurd smoke and mirrors 😂

• Like 2

Just now, vlad said:

He did he contacted it Twice no one in the UK said it was 6 times but you were quick to jump in and say it with no official evidence.

Starmers isolations have now turned into contacted it, keep digging. 😂😂😂

We are lucky enough to have Cameras and Mic's live daily and i can assure you id Starmer has isolated 6 times we would know and it would have been raised in Parliament by the Cons, 

6 minutes ago, vlad said:

He did he contacted it Twice no one in the UK said it was 6 times but you were quick to jump in and say it with no official evidence.

He contracted Covid twice and has had to self isolate 6 times. I said he had self isolated half a dozen times.

1 minute ago, vlad said:

We are lucky enough to have Cameras and Mic's live daily and i can assure you id Starmer has isolated 6 times we would know and it would have been raised in Parliament by the Cons, 

Are you saying that the Guardian is lying?

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

35 minutes ago, cmsally said:

He contracted Covid twice and has had to self isolate 6 times. I said he had self isolated half a dozen times.

No he never i live in the UK do you sally.

From the BBC 

"Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer has tested positive for Covid for a second time and is now isolating."

"And he has previously had to self-isolate four times after coming into contact with others testing positive."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-59880263

inews makes it six times

"Keir Starmer self-isolates for 6th time after positive Covid test with Angela Rayner to stand in for PMQs"

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/keir-starmer-covid-positive-test-angela-rayner-pmqs-1383596

@vlad

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Applying NNS (New Normal Statistics) 6 times is not same as half a dozen times...

2 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Applying NNS (New Normal Statistics) 6 times is not same as half a dozen times...

Six of one & half a dozen of the other, does not a summer make.

From the NNS manual.

🤓

• Haha 2

Here we go to end this saga I have to hold my hands up and accept Starmer self isolated 6 times so i apologize for that. If you wish to glorify yourselves fine i will take the Bullet on this one. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Stonker said:

That's the US - AFAIK neither of us are in the US or subject to it's controls - certainly the WHO are not.

Surely even you do not understand the words you have written. Take it easy mate 

• Like 2

On 1/10/2022 at 2:53 PM, Stonker said:

That's the US - AFAIK neither of us are in the US or subject to it's controls - certainly the WHO are not.

??? Really stonker? The pharmaceutical companies are doing their clinical trials where they decide to, then once the results are published, it is the authorities of each country to analyse them independently as does WHO and approve them for their own country. All 4 vaccines mentioned in my previous posts are all still in clinical trials wether you like it or not. The end dates (end of phase 4) published by the us national institute of health are what they are, wherever these trials are taking place, not sure what’s there to argue about.        The authorisations are all under emergency of use. Yes, they are!!!      https://www.bhf.org.uk/informationsupport/heart-matters-magazine/news/coronavirus-and-your-health/coronavirus-vaccine-trials#Heading2.        Now I don’t mind arguing with you as you at least come up with something articulated but please vlad and the other clowns do not bother to reply, it will be ignored.

• Like 3