News Forum - France Saturday: 105,000 protest vaccine, 303,669 get Covid-19

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Stonker said:

As "obviously" are the manufacturers, the WHO, and all the countries that said they've  approved the vaccine after receiving the data from the clinical trials after they were complete.

All "clowns" - little do they know the clinical trials are still going on ..... somewhere on the far side of the planet Zog.

Don’t you ever relax in life generally? You should, it’s pretty good…

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Manu said:

Don’t you ever relax in life generally? You should, it’s pretty good…

People die because of misleading and untrue comments like yours.

You may think that's "pretty good".

I don't.

15 minutes ago, Stonker said:

People die because of misleading and untrue comments like yours.

You may think that's "pretty good".

I don't.

People die because a few comments I posted in a forum? Be careful what you are saying now stonker my man. Strong accusations and I don’t like it.. Calm down now, it is only an online forum.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Manu said:

People die because a few comments I posted in a forum? Be careful what you are saying now stonker my man. Strong accusations and I don’t like it.. Calm down now, it is only an online forum.

More likely that readers will 'wake up' and not die.

Keep up the good work Mr Mamu.

• Like 2

On December 9, the European Medicines Agency authorized covid-boosters every three months.

Today, not even five weeks later they make this statement < see Bloomberg article screenshot >

alex1.thumb.jpeg.395585e352836543872d2115498ab18d.jpeg

Could the fact that Pfizer’s CEO downplayed a fourth dose not even 24 hours ago, have anything to do with it.  Or is the tide finally turning...

Topic Locked and clean up in progress. 

Please take this opportunity to refresh your knowledge of the FG's here > https://thethaiger.com/forum-guidelines-and-rules

EDIT: No action taken, though I will remind all Members to stay on topic in News items - this was about protests against a mandate.  There is a forum for debating Vaccine issues. The above posts contain elements of misinformation and the thread is closed.