News Forum - Outrage as foreign couple crash car, leave injured rider in Phuket

Thaiger

Thai netizens are outraged at a foreign couple who crashed their luxury car into a motorcycle in Phuket but ignored the injured rider and focused only on the damage to their vehicle. The CCTV footage of the incident was shared widely on several social media platforms yesterday, April 25, showing a white Mercedes Benz sedan … …

The story Outrage as foreign couple crash car, leave injured rider in Phuket as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

It is time that the locals have to accept and agree that Phuket is a foreign land within Thailand. Very soon there will be a guarded checkpost at the Sarasin bridge to check for any locals who enter Phuket Isand. May be they have to use their international Passort to enter inside. The local laws doesn't apply there. Phuket has its own law to protect the paying immigrants who are permanent residents there. 

• Like 1

Unbelievable that they don't even look at the guy on the road! What sort of people do that! I hope they are caught and at the very least fined a hefty chunk for their shite driving.

One incident. How many times do Thai drivers run down foreigners or have collisions and then run away? Those incidents are rarely reported  or have the same outrage against the Thai driver.  

The driver is known and yet not named.