News Forum - France Saturday: 105,000 protest vaccine, 303,669 get Covid-19

Thaiger

38 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

You might be in for a surprise tomorrow, and you are definitely not welcome there anymore...

Us pro vaxxers were never welcome there given how we all shot down your conspiracy theories about covid and ivermectin to the extent you and your minions started spam reporting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Rain said:

Exactly. 

And yet, the slumber still exist as to what these current temporary prophylactics might really be. 

Will you admit Clinical trials were carried out in the UK Yes/No. ? 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Us pro vaxxers were never welcome there given how we all shot down your conspiracy theories about covid and ivermectin to the extent you and your minions started spam reporting.

And other members plainly lied.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Rain said:

Long have we missed the ideals of what real journalism might be or represent. Far and few between these days. 

What we are left with are tabloid sensationalism BS that disguises itself as such - and quite acceptable from the penned to the masses. 

To be fair, the original Bangkok Post report was quite balanced.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dedinbed said:

Sacre bleau what a potty mouth from the diminutive pocket sized president .. 

usually people who bring size into the narrative are the ones that have the biggest ...... insecurity

• Like 1

It's time to move on and start focusing on solutions. It looks like they are going for it so all bets are off the table in what happens over next year or two.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, ninja said:

usually people who bring size into the narrative are the ones that have the biggest ...... insecurity

Is there something you would like to share with the group?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Shocking the absolute lack of coverage that protests in Europe have got, especially when you contrast with the BLM race riots we got in 2020.

Last couple years should be all anyone needs to see on how the media (owned by a few major corporations) shifts the narrative in the way they want.

Yes,  it should be all anyone needs to see  .........   but,  the blind are following what passes for news .   quite an amazing situation,  how easily people are convinced by the "brought to you by Pfizer"   biased agenda.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All this aside, the French folks have a long and vivid history of rising in protest towards most everything/anything. 

And that's OK.

It's not the Covid or vaccines. It's something else that many don't pick up on. 

The bigger [or basic] picture is being missed.

7 minutes ago, ninja said:

Yes,  it should be all anyone needs to see  .........   but,  the blind are following what passes for news .   quite an amazing situation,  how easily people are convinced by the "brought to you by Pfizer"   biased agenda.

To be expected. Nothing changes.

6 minutes ago, ninja said:

Yes they should listen to cowboy bloggers and mediocre guitar players because they know whats  going on or indeed even you Ninja. You really know whats going on in the real world.

The French protests have been going on for quite sometime at least since 2019

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/07/world/europe/france-strike.html

Macron has mostly been the target and back then he must have felt quite threatened. They were flying in police from all over France to control the protests in huge numbers. At this stage of the game he is using the people who resist his control measures and trying to transfer the anger onto them . It is classic divide and rule in order to deflect the attention from himself.

Macron has an agenda especially related to EU, the next election will be an interesting one !

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, cmsally said:

The French protests have been going on for quite sometime at least since

1789 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Your post is nothing but conspiracy theory and as such should not be posted here.

Conspiracy theory is a defamatory term to do just that, defame a text or an author because there are no other arguments, therefore the need to defame.

I again ask you to argue against my text instead of using just empty phrases, otherwise your post is nothing but defamation and as such should not be posted here and you being banned for uncivilized discussion manners. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Conspiracy theory is a defamatory term to do just that, defame a text or an author because there are no other arguments, therefore the need to defame.

I again ask you to argue against my text instead of using just empty phrases, otherwise your post is nothing but defamation and as such should not be posted here and you being banned for uncivilized discussion manners. 

Then report me. I am sure you know how.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cmsally said:

wondering if they had yellow vests back then

Yes they started off as white vests ….. they didn’t have Persil back then for getting it really white, so just had to put up with the yellow 😉

• Haha 1

Yes they should listen to cowboy bloggers and mediocre guitar players because they know whats  going on or indeed even you Ninja. You really know whats going on in the real world.

You been on the Bucky again, RS? 🤣

C'mon, let's all lighten the ***k up.

Then report me. I am sure you know how.

Nah, I am not for reporting people. This is just for people like you, who like to censor the opinion of other people under the camouflage of „fake news“.

I am for open and uncensored discussion. Might the one with the best arguments win.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Faraday said:

You been on the Bucky again, RS? 🤣

C'mon, let's all lighten the ***k up.

Do you know I have never even tasted Buckfast. Been asked to buy it a few times as I went into a shop by the local neds but always handled that with a "Piss aff ya wee shite".

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HighSo said:

WOW.    right on !

haha  funny,  i don't even post anything about rs ........ but he uses my name in one of his posts.      maybe he is seeing little ninjas circling around his room when trying to sleep ?

don't worry rs.......... all these lockdowns and forcing people to get jabbed...... you know what they say " its only for a few weeks "      ha       ha 

I think even zee French can see that zee plan is not working,  monsieur 

they do not need a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows,,,,,,,,,

Edited by ninja
  • Like 1

All this uncertainty and restrictions sure do make people cranky. I wonder how many protestors have lost a loved one to Covid? I’d hazard a guess…. ZERO 

• Like 1