Biden stands by decision to withdraw troops, says no leaving without ‘chaos ensuing’

Thaiger

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

No Walter read the post I'm talking about an exfiltration off Coalition troops after the drawdown is completed. 

He ignores anyone else's ideas, just like Joe.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Just about as uninformed as it gets here, and that's including all those who aren't making any claims to have any military experience or personal knowledge of Afghanistan.

I've not made any claims Walter after all it's not me who's been trying to deceive People that I  have a Military background is it Walter? 

We've cleared this up via PM already Walter you have never served in any branch Arm Unit Corp Regiment  Battalion Squadron or Battary off the UK Military.

So it is in very bad taste that your trying to deceive People that you did if this was the US you'd be committing a criminal offence. 

18 minutes ago, Dancbmac said:

The USA draft ended in 1973.

Many thanks for your information I was sure it was around the end of the Vietnam War but wasn't 100% again many thanks for the clarification Dancbmac mate.

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

I've not made any claims Walter after all it's not me who's been trying to deceive People that I  have a Military background is it Walter? 

Well, "yes" you have, repeatedly and at length, and it's becoming clearer with every post you make that "yes", it is 😂

It's literally impossible that someone with your claimed service wouldn't know the difference between ops and OPs, etc - the list grows with every comment you make 😂.

No ex-military talk like you, referring to "CIVPOP" instead of civvies, and so on.  It's like being in a TA drill hall with a bunch of wannabees trying to impress and out-do each other (once, to give a presentation, was more than enough).

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

We've cleared this up via PM already Walter you have never served in any branch Arm Unit Corp Regiment  Battalion Squadron or Battary off the UK Military.

No, all we cleared up was that I've no interest in swinging the light with you or anyone like you 😂.

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

So it is in very bad taste that your trying to deceive People that you did if this was the US you'd be committing a criminal offence. 

I wouldn't be, as unlike you I've claimed very little - you might, though 😂

Hopefully we can get back on topic, if you can grow up and stop trying to impress people.

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

No Walter read the post I'm talking about an exfiltration off Coalition troops after the drawdown is completed. 

It'd be funny if it wasn't quite so sad.

So you're "talking about an exfiltration off Coalition troops after the drawdown is completed" ?

Two points:

1. The idea that coalition troops could leave without anyone noticing is just a tad absurd.

2. If "the drawdown is completed" then, by definition, all coalition troops have left.

You just can't make this level of ignorance up 😂 😂 😂 

On 8/19/2021 at 7:50 PM, 23RD said:

It doesn't matter what he says MSM and Big Tech will cover for him just like his hair sniffing his quid pro Joe's and Hunters Laptop Tara Reid and Frank's Iraqi under the table deals.

Normally I would agree with you as the level of complicity by the MSM in supporting Biden was absolutely disgusting.

However, on the issue of Afghanistan, I have to say that Biden did what even Trump could notdefy the self serving generals, the deep state and the military industrial complex.

These people have conspired for two decades to keep the USA in Afghanistan—against the will of the people and they have been supported by the left wing media such as CNN, MSNBC, and the elite of the Democratic party such as Clinton.

Even Trump could not withstand these warmongers, and was unable to get the job done.

Up till now, I thought Biden was a puppet suffering from dementia, but his success has made me think again.

And you can see the result of his success—the media and the deep state are attacking him from every angle.

He upset the apple cart, and he should be commended for it,

Im not longer sure if I should despise him anymore, but  sure as heck am not going to swallow the anti Biden narrative being peddled by the Forever Warmongers

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Stonker said:

No ex-military talk like you, referring to "CIVPOP" instead of civvies, and so on.  It's like being in a TA drill hall with a bunch of wannabees trying to impress and out-do each other (once, to give a presentation, was more than enough).

I learnt my trade over a 23 years service in an Infantry Battalion I've completed SCBC and PSBC as well as 17 other instructional qualifications 5 e type posting including 3 to training establishments 9 operational tours in 5 different theatres of operations and by the time I retired  I was on the highest level off LSSA days as had that many days on the ground Walter.

However Walter let's talk about your Military career shall we?

An Andy McNab buff similar to many other Walter Mitty types I've met in Pattaya since I retired do you know how I catch Walters like you out in Pattaya? I ask them their Army numbers Walter it catches them out instantly I get everything from 08008000 to 007 to their mobile numbers same way I caught you out Walter in my over 23 years service I've been to nearly all British Garrisons and overseas posting and have know Soldier's from every unit in the British Army Walter that's why I could catch a No5 on the wire cutters from the 105th Mess Tin repair unit like you Bud.

Like I said Walter it's in bad taste to impersonate a Servicemen at the best off times especially this week. 1629725377636.thumb.jpg.dcb888226501e68df37c8c09d5b929f8.jpg

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Normally I would agree with you as the level of complicity by the MSM in supporting Biden was absolutely disgusting.

However, on the issue of Afghanistan, I have to say that Biden did what even Trump could notdefy the self serving generals, the deep state and the military industrial complex.

These people have conspired for two decades to keep the USA in Afghanistan—against the will of the people and they have been supported by the left wing media such as CNN, MSNBC, and the elite of the Democratic party such as Clinton.

Even Trump could not withstand these warmongers, and was unable to get the job done.

Up till now, I thought Biden was a puppet suffering from dementia, but his success has made me think again.

And you can see the result of his success—the media and the deep state are attacking him from every angle.

Im not longer sure if I should despise him anymore, but  sure as heck am not going to swallow the anti Biden narrative being peddled by the Forever Warmongers

... and normally, @AdamX, I'd disagree with you but in this case you're quite right.😉

It may be just me, but your constant underlining doesn't add emphasis but instead makes your comments much harder to read.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Stonker said:

So what do you think the "idiot pilots" should have done?

Stopped, got out, and asked them nicely to get off and to wait for the next bus?

Stop the plane,so the  helicopters rotor wash  could  pull them away from the plane and scare off others! And then get assistance from the MP's who should of set up a perimeter!  

Its under investigation ,hopefully traffic control and especially  the pilots  are dealt with accordingly  .In any event it was serious enough and won't be brushed off  ! There are also liked minded people like myself that recognize the incompetence  of their actions 

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/air-force-to-investigate-afghan-civilian-deaths-as-jblm-based-c-17-took-off-from-kabul-airport/

Edited by riclag

16 minutes ago, AdamX said:

no, biden is a proven career corrupt political hack.

total and complete empty vessel, that enriched his faily using political influence.

belongs in prison forever

19 minutes ago, 23RD said:

l learnt my trade over a 23 years service in an Infantry Battalion

Well, judging by what you've written here you clearly didn't learn it very well.

No one who's served as you've claimed could make as many mistakes with basic military terms as you have.

It's just not realistic.

19 minutes ago, 23RD said:

However Walter let's talk about your Military career shall we?

It's of no more relevance to this thread than yours, so however much you're determined to talk about yourself and try to impress others, thanks for the invite but "no".

FWIW, you never asked me for my Army Number but had you done so I wouldn't have given it to you as it immediately gives my personal details with a simple internet search.

Grow up, you're not impressing anyone, and let others debate the topic instead of trying to big yourself up.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

no, biden is a proven career corrupt political hack.

total and complete empty vessel, that enriched his faily using political influence.

belongs in prison forever

Completely agree.

Now that the media have turned on him, we could actually see him getting impeached for being an agent of a foreign power. 

However, I must revise my opinion of his dementia and determination

17 minutes ago, AdamX said:

So good points about the deep state and the military industrial complex Adam mate and like you I've also noticed the extremely left leaning MSM actually pushing back on Joe Biden but I still believe this is just the latest attempt by the Democrats to crash the US economy and destroy the Country from the inside and the proof of the pudding if Joe Biden was morally strong enough to defy the Generals and The deep state wouldn't he have had the moral courage to seal the Southern Border to protect his people in the middle of a Pandemic?.

I still would trust Joe Biden and his criminal clan family about as much as I'd trust a Pattaya Beach Road freelancer at 4am.

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

Stop the plane,so the  helicopters rotor wash  could  pull them away from the plane and scare off others!

Its under investigation ,hopefully traffic control and especially  the pilots  are dealt with accordingly  .

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/air-force-to-investigate-afghan-civilian-deaths-as-jblm-based-c-17-took-off-from-kabul-airport/

"the helicopters rotor wash" ?

WTF are you talking about?

It was a C-17!

... and FWIW helicopter rotor wash doesn't "pull", it pushes!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stonker said:

FWIW, you never asked me for my Army Number but had you done so I wouldn't have given it to you as it immediately gives my personal details with a simple internet search.

Grow up, you're not impressing anyone, and let others debate the topic instead of trying to big yourself up.

You've already admitted that you have never served in any branch of the UK Military Walter you have stated to people on this forum that you have which is clearly stating a falsehood Walter you won't even go on record to state which fictional unit you served in like I have previously said Walter it's not the right time and place this week to lie about fictional service. 

2 hours ago, Fester said:

Then why send that rubbish my way?

Sorry @Fester !  I should of addressed his comment  earlier !

• Like 2

Just now, 23RD said:

So good points about the deep state and the military industrial complex Adam mate and like you I've also noticed the extremely left leaning MSM actually pushing back on Joe Biden but I still believe this is just the latest attempt by the Democrats to crash the US economy and destroy the Country from the inside and the proof of the pudding if Joe Biden was morally strong enough to defy the Generals and The deep state wouldn't he have had the moral courage to seal the Southern Border to protect his people in the middle of a Pandemic?.

I still would trust Joe Biden and his criminal clan family about as much as I'd trust a Pattaya Beach Road freelancer at 4am.

I agree with you about Biden.

This does not rehabilitate him in my eyes—I never saw him as having any say in any matter to be honest, so I don't blame him for anything,

Yet in this case, he is defying his handlers—I must acknowledge that.

Regarding the economy and borders, I agree these are being systematically attacked—but the credit/blame is not the Democrats—the responsible entities are super national, meaning beyond the nation state.

Look at the people whose strategy was to depopulate, remove borders, communities, religion, unify money, military, centralize food production banking and more. You will see everything that is happening in the USA as tactics  to achieve their goal. 

You may want to read The Controlled Demolition of the United States, or research the alleged agenda of the NWO to see the bigger picture, but you have identified that this is a conscious effort

The Democrats or Republicans are simply lackeys', two cheeks of the same ass as it were—look at the financiers and the people in the shadows to see the big picture

28 minutes ago, Stonker said:

... and normally, @AdamX, I'd disagree with you but in this case you're quite right.😉

It may be just me, but your constant underlining doesn't add emphasis but instead makes your comments much harder to read.

I underline as I think it helps the speed reader get the point. Its a technique that is used a lot, especially when you write a lot of text, and your reader is not committed to absorbing the whole post.

I do think Im overdoing it however, and lll turn it down!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stonker said:

"the helicopters rotor wash" ?

WTF are you talking about?

It was a C-17!

... and FWIW helicopter rotor wash doesn't "pull", it pushes!

Calm down,  pull or push   ! Your question was answered

5 minutes ago, AdamX said:

You may want to read The Controlled Demolition of the United States, or research the alleged agenda of the NWO to see the bigger picture, but you have identified that this is a conscious effort

The Democrats or Republicans are simply lackeys', two cheeks of the same ass as it were—look at the financiers and the people in the shadows to see the big picture

Definitely Adam mate I strongly believe it's not the Politicians pulling the strings there anymore their just front men.

11 minutes ago, 23RD said:

You've already admitted that you have never served in any branch of the UK Military Walter you have stated to people on this forum that you have which is clearly stating a falsehood Walter you won't even go on record to state which fictional unit you served in like I have previously said Walter it's not the right time and place this week to lie about fictional service. 

No, I've never said anything remotely like that in this thread or any other here or by PM.

I really do suggest that if you want to continue to make a fool of yourself you start another thread on yourself elsewhere, instead of trying to make all threads on Afghanistan about you.

10 minutes ago, riclag said:

Calm down,  pull or push   ! Your question was answered

Well ...  ummm ... a C-17 isn't a helicopter.

4 hours ago, Tornado said:

Maybe the Thaiger should have an American corner and all those baby boomer retirees in Thailand can discuss the endless issues in their country?

Actually, I believe there are more Brits and Aussies making comments and doing the bashing on the situation with America and Afghanistan, it's just a handful of Americans.

Maybe you should have a corner of your own so that you can concentrate only on those issues you are interested in, and you can limit the kinds of people who post and interact with you.

Edited by MrStretch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fester said:

Then why send that rubbish my way?

Well, you quoted and replied to it, so I did you the courtesy of replying - as I am here. 😉