News Forum - Gunmen shoot and kill Canadian at Phuket resort

Thaiger

4 hours ago, Stonker said:

Thanks - very revealing.

As he was shot ten times, and nineteen empty cases were found indicating at least nineteen rounds were fired, it seems a bit unlikely no-one noticed until "A cleaner who worked at the resort found Singh’s dead body the next morning."

I wouldn't have found it earlier - the gunmen may still have been around! Lol

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, ctxa said:

To someone who has never fired a gun or heard many of them, the sound is just like that of a firecracker. 

A few months ago we were sleeping, and we suddenly heard three loud bang noises. My wife said, who is so stupid to play firecrackers at maybe 5AM? 

- I said, those were gunshots. (I've been many times to the shooting range). 

Next day, we found out a drunk foreigner had been arrested for firing his 9mm gun from his balcony at a different condo tower. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

It was ten o'clock at night in front of the hotel.

I really don't think most people in and around the hotel would have put nineteen pistol shots fired just outside down to firecrackers, but if you think they would - fine.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Please define what are "battle skills". And by that I dont mean you coming back with a bland statement saying "skills which make you good in a battle". Actually define which skills you need.

And there was you telling me you were a former British Soldier Rookiescot Bud and your asking me for the definition off Battle Skills ?

20 minutes ago, 23RD said:

And there was you telling me you were a former British Soldier Rookiescot Bud and your asking me for the definition off Battle Skills ?

My Walt alert is going off big time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

My Walt alert is going off big time.

So in a previous thread Rookiescot Buddy you told me (I quote Your service doesn't rub salt with me because I  to served in the Army) 

And now your asking me for a definition off Battle Skills?

Any Soldier that joined The British Army between 1976-2001 would have been issued a Basic Battle Skill book regardless of Regiment or Arm or Corps in the first week of their CMS (Common Military Syllabus).

I can PM you some of the key Battle Skills and Drills but I might be going a bit off topic on this thread Buddy. 

1 hour ago, Faz said:

Probably also arrested for illegal possession of a fire arm.

A lot off Falang have Firearms registered in their Thai Wife's name (or so I'm told).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 23RD said:

So in a previous thread Rookiescot Buddy you told me (I quote Your service doesn't rub salt with me because I  to served in the Army) 

And now your asking me for a definition off Battle Skills?

Any Soldier that joined The British Army between 1976-2001 would have been issued a Basic Battle Skill book regardless of Regiment or Arm or Corps in the first week of their CMS (Common Military Syllabus).

I can PM you some of the key Battle Skills and Drills but I might be going a bit off topic on this thread Buddy. 

Got your hands on a book did you?

Thats nice.

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Got your hands on a book did you?

Thats nice.

No Buddy I was issued that book in the first week off training in The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's.

What Unit did you say you served in Rookiescot Bud (no you didn't did you).

2 minutes ago, 23RD said:

No Buddy I was issued that book in the first week off training in The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's.

What Unit did you say you served in Rookiescot Bud (no you didn't did you).

Unit?

Dont you mean Regiment?

Walt alert just went into overdrive.

4 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Unit?

Dont you mean Regiment?

Walt alert just went into overdrive.

Regiment Arm or Corps Buddy so which Unit did you serve in Rookiescot? You never meet real Soldier's who weren't proud off their Capbadge Buddy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

It was ten o'clock at night in front of the hotel.

I really don't think most people in and around the hotel would have put nineteen pistol shots fired just outside down to firecrackers, but if you think they would - fine.

This "front of the hotel", that is actually at the very end of it,  the water front. There are 2 pool villas, the "Hotel" itself are a couple of blocks down from Wiset road to this villas.

In front of the villas was the homicide

I agree, that the people around (locals) may have had "ideas", but we all know, this "not my business" thing. Right?  And do we know, how busy this hotel is? 

Actually, there should be a guard, methinks. Walking that road some times at night? 

Na, my guess still: "Not my business"!

Well that's Saturday nearly over for another week OP's and very eventful it was 

A Canadian Indian (and I don't mean the Red kind) gunned down in Phuket.

My beloved Wales getting hammered 29-7 by my Irish Cousins in the 6 Nations

And Rookiescot has gone to bed sulking because he's been caught out telling porkies.

• Like 1

If  the man was deported, he was not a Canadian, so why call him Canadian?  Canada cannot strip its nationals of citizenship. It can sometimes, remove people who are not landed residents or  naturalized citizens. Once deported, the person cannot legally have a Canadian passport, so if he had a Canadian passport it was an illegal document. Seems to me like the Indian national was in Thailand on  bogus documents. The  focus should be on the incompetence  or corruption of Thai immigration for allowing  an excluded foreigner from entering the country and for remaining.

It would be nice to know why Thai immigration had no problem with this violent criminal long staying in  Thailand, but will go out of its way to harass and annoy harmless farangs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vigo said:

If  the man was deported, he was not a Canadian, so why call him Canadian?  Canada cannot strip its nationals of citizenship. It can sometimes, remove people who are not landed residents or  naturalized citizens. Once deported, the person cannot legally have a Canadian passport, so if he had a Canadian passport it was an illegal document. Seems to me like the Indian national was in Thailand on  bogus documents. The  focus should be on the incompetence  or corruption of Thai immigration for allowing  an excluded foreigner from entering the country and for remaining.

It would be nice to know why Thai immigration had no problem with this violent criminal long staying in  Thailand, but will go out of its way to harass and annoy harmless farangs.

It could have PM Trudeau Vigo Bud he's well know for dressing up as an Indian (as well as Blackface) and he's been in hiding for a few days now 55555

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Many people can't tell the difference between rapid fire gun shots and fire crackers going off.

I can't especially during the Chinese New Year.

Was there a silencer attached?

How many people do you know that have heard live gun shots being fired other than in the movies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 23RD said:

Well that's Saturday nearly over for another week OP's and very eventful it was 

A Canadian Indian (and I don't mean the Red kind) gunned down in Phuket.

My beloved Wales getting hammered 29-7 by my Irish Cousins in the 6 Nations

And Rookiescot has gone to bed sulking because he's been caught out telling porkies.

I didnt go to bed sulking because I have told no lies.

I simply decided I would no longer waste my time with a Walt. 

31 minutes ago, Nivram said:

Many people can't tell the difference between rapid fire gun shots and fire crackers going off.

I can't especially during the Chinese New Year.

Was there a silencer attached?

How many people do you know that have heard live gun shots being fired other than in the movies.

I know plenty of people, especially the ones who attend my local gun club.😁 myself included.

Now I am so glad I spent the last 10mn reading these comments, so amusing, always the same ones knowing everything and anything on every subjects and arguing agressively with the same arrogance with anyone expressing a different opinion. Priceless...

Another criminal/gangster bites the dust, these people choose a lifestyle knowing perfectly that there are only two endings, prison or brutal death. The few that have somehow managed to get out of crime life do not say anything else. And these two endings do apply even for the biggest players, look what happened to the Cosa Nostra bosses in New York, Escobar or El Chapo, although at some point they were some of the richest people in the world. So this guy played and like all the others, he lost. Bye bye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

these gangs had better stay out of Hua Hin or the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad also known as the WW Wheelchair and Wallker Gang will come lookin'. 

In Hua Hin you better watch how you're talking, and where you're walking or you and your homies might be lined in chalk.

I'm an educated fool with money on my mind
got my 10 in my hand and a gleam in my eye
I'm a loc'd out gangsta set trippin' banger
and my homies is down so don't arouse my anger, fool. 

ok i am going to the salad bar now at Gourmet Market to get some prunes. 

• Haha 4