News Forum - Gunmen shoot and kill Canadian at Phuket resort

Thaiger

1 minute ago, Nipral said:

"We'll focus on high end tourism" Prayut said !!!😂😂😂

Meaning they have money to pay - and without asking any questions about where and how they got it.

19 hours ago, longwood50 said:

Stay tuned.  There has to be more to this story.  No one just gets ambushed for no reason. 

I knew there was more to this story

image.png

31 minutes ago, farang said:

so i guess he had bought the covid insurance.and will be listed as covid death due to lead poisen??

Or perhaps he was out drinking alcohol past 11 pm when the covid hunts....

15 hours ago, 23RD said:

No Buddy I was issued that book in the first week off training in The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's.

Way off topic, but no you weren't because "the Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe" didn't exist "in the late 80's".

There was no "Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's" - the Infantry Junior Leaders Battalion, as it had been, was disbanded and reformed as the Junior Infantry Battalion (South) in 1985.

The Infantry Junior Leaders Battalion at Shorncliffe ceased to exist in 1985, when it became the Junior Infantry Battalion (South), training both Junior Leaders and Junior Soldiers for Queens Div and PoW Div, as anyone trained or instructing there would have known. 

"in the late 80's" I was one of the OC's there, and P****** M****r (WFR) would probably have been your OC if you'd been there, while P**** H***y was the CO, from the regiment you claim to have been in, sadly dying of cancer.

https://www.forces-war-records.co.uk/units/3651/junior-infantry-battalion

https://web.facebook.com/groups/5910991129/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Apart from the individuals, all the details on IJLB and JIB(S) are very easily verifiable.

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

I simply decided I would no longer waste my time with a Walt. 

It's simply impossible that anyone who served in the British Army wouldn't know the name of the unit where they did their basic training - particularly a Junior Leader who spent two years there.

Walt alert 100% confirmed 😂.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Way off topic, but no you weren't because "the Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe" didn't exist "in the late 80's".

There was no "Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's" - the Infantry Junior Leaders Battalion, as it had been, was disbanded and reformed as the Junior Infantry Battalion (South) in 1985.

The Infantry Junior Leaders Battalion at Shorncliffe ceased to exist in 1985, when it became the Junior Infantry Battalion (South), training both Junior Leaders and Junior Soldiers for Queens Div and PoW Div, as anyone trained or instructing there would have known. 

"in the late 80's" I was one of the OC's there, and P****** M****r (WFR) would probably have been your OC if you'd been there, while P**** H***y was the CO, from the regiment you claim to have been in, sadly dying of cancer.

Apart from the individuals, all the details on IJLB and JIB(S) are very easily verifiable.

It's simply impossible that anyone who served in the British Army wouldn't know the name of the unit where they did their basic training - particularly a Junior Leader who spent two years there.

Wrong again Stonker Shorncliffe closed 1991 next question I love answering Walter Mitty like you.

We've already cleared up the matter of your non-existent service when you refused to upload your Certificate of Service for mods eyes only when I offered to the same likewise .

That's why you avoided me for the past few months on this forum. 

Now until your willing to prove you service go back to your Andy McNab Novel's.

P.S What Unit did you said you served in? No you didn't did you Walter.

Edited by 23RD

16 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Wrong again Stonker Shorncliffe closed 1991 next question I love answering Walter Mitty like you.

Yes, "Shorncliffe closed 1991".

But you claimed that you did your "training in The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's."

You didn't.  That wasn't possible as it the "Junior Leaders Battalion" didn't exist "in the late 80's", at Shorncliffe or anywhere else.

From 1985 -1991 Shorncliffe was JIB (S), not "The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe" which closed in 1985, when it became JIB (S).

Anyone who'd been trained there would have known that. You didn't.  As usual, give a Walt enough rope and they'll make a stupid mistake and hang themselves - and you've made plenty.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 23RD said:

We've already cleared up the matter of your non-existent service when you refused to upload your Certificate of Service for mods eyes only when I offered to the same likewise .

That's why you avoided me for the past few months on this forum. 

Now until your willing to prove you service go back to your Andy McNab Novel's.

P.S What Unit did you said you served in? No you didn't did you Walter.

I was in the British Legion is that any good?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lowseasonlover said:

I was in the British Legion is that any good?

Goodman Lowseasonlover I've been a paid up member since 1989 it's a good cause. 

11 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Yes, "Shorncliffe closed 1991".

But you claimed that you did your "training in The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe in the late 80's."

You didn't.  That wasn't possible as it the "Junior Leaders Battalion" didn't exist "in the late 80's", at Shorncliffe or anywhere else.

From 1985 -1991 Shorncliffe was JIB (S), not "The Junior Leaders Battalion Shorncliffe" which closed in 1985, when it became JIB (S).

Anyone who'd been trained there would have known that. You didn't.  As usual, give a Walt enough rope and they'll make a stupid mistake and hang themselves - and you've made plenty.

My offer still stands Walter upload your certificate of service for the mods eyes only and I will do likewise you bottled it when we made you the same offer a few months ago.

Do you have something to hide?

15 minutes ago, 23RD said:

My offer still stands Walter upload your certificate of service for the mods eyes only and I will do likewise you bottled it when we made you the same offer a few months ago.

Yet another rather ill-informed claim that gives away your own lack of service.

AFAIK none of the mods have any British Army experience so they're not in any position to verify anything - although FWIW I did PM one at the time offering to, and he replied that it was pointless and couldn't prove anything.

Obviously, not only could you upload anyone's "certificate of service", either with your name photoshopped in or just in someone else's name, but if you'd served to the rank you claim you'd know that officers only have a "certificate of service" / red book covering the period pre-commission - and if you knew what an 'OC' was, you'd know that applied to me.

Your own posts amply demonstrate that what you've claimed about yourself is complete nonsense.

26 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Do you have something to hide?

What you're repeatedly demanding is against forum rules:

Rules…. the must-dos!

2. Do not include any personal information of any Member, ask for such information and/or include profanities, obscene or vulgar language, videos, pictures, or links to other websites which provide the same.

• Like 1

Are these two brownjobs refugees from Arrse?. 

They have a brilliant Walt topic on the forum. 

I suspect they were both Stabs, who are notorious for embellishing their service careers..... 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Stonker said:

AFAIK none of the mods have any British Army experience so they're not in any position to verify anything - although FWIW I did PM one at the time offering to, and he replied that it was pointless and couldn't prove anything.

Obviously, not only could you upload anyone's "certificate of service", either with your name photoshopped in or just in someone else's name, but if you'd served to the rank you claim you'd know that officers only have a "certificate of service" / red book covering the period pre-commission - and if you knew what an 'OC' was, you'd know that applied to me.

Your own posts amply demonstrate that what you've claimed about yourself is complete nonsense.

Rules…. the must-dos!

2. Do not include any personal information of any Member, ask for such information and/or include profanities, obscene or vulgar language, videos, pictures, or links to other websites which provide the same.

Upload your Certificate of Service for verification by the mods the same as me and we can put the matter to rest Walter.

Until you can independently prove any form off Military Service go back to your Andy McNab novel.

19 minutes ago, billyburi said:

Are these two brownjobs refugees from Arrse?. 

They have a brilliant Walt topic on the forum. 

I suspect they were both Stabs, who are notorious for embellishing their service careers..... 

The other one wasn't even a stab billy (they wouldn't take him) as for Arrse he definitely reads to much off it for my taste (but he's gotta get his experience somewhere).

4 hours ago, Stonker said:

Handle implying ex 23sass ? 😂Walt’s usually go “ all the way” claiming elite regiments not just “ I was a squaddie” ?
Strange Affliction. And they always go uniformed where they will be challenged & unmasked. Memorials, Meetings😂

There’s an old local Brit implying jungle SF work but “ wasn’t in the infantry” so further implying RM / SBS ? …. Could be Catering Corp passing Selection 😂which has happened (Mirbat Trooper).😎

apologies, way off topic….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

Rules…. the must-dos!

you'd know that officers only have a "certificate of service" / red book covering the period pre-commission

I've got a red book for my service record, I was a Sapper.

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Handle implying ex 23sass ? 😂Walt’s usually go “ all the way” claiming elite regiments not just “ I was a squaddie” ?
Strange Affliction. And they always go uniformed where they will be challenged & unmasked. Memorials, Meetings😂

There’s an old local Brit implying jungle SF work but “ wasn’t in the infantry” so further implying RM / SBS ? …. Could be Catering Corp passing Selection 😂which has happened (Mirbat Trooper).😎

The Catering Corp is the hardest course to pass, no-one ever has!

😁

3 minutes ago, steve860 said:

you'd know that officers only have a "certificate of service" / red book covering the period pre-commission

I've got a red book for my service record, I was a Sapper.

The Red Book's went out in the late 2000's steve bud now your testimonial is your last CR and your AF B108.

Mine was written by The QM (T) as my Battalion had just deployed on Op Herrick 14 while I was on resettlement (Good job he was a dab hand at defence writing).

Anyway Steve good to hear from a former Soldier (you don't livei n Pattaya by any chance).

11 minutes ago, steve860 said:

The Catering Corp is the hardest course to pass, no-one ever has!

😁

Andy Cap's Commando's its even worst now with Pay as you dine.

17 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

As you say, way off topic, but the 'handle' implies absolutely nothing - and FWIW I've never had anything to do with 23 SAS or any TA unit.