News Forum - Vietnamese man gets 5 years in jail for spreading Covid

Thaiger

2 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

And dont forget Crop Circles and the claim that The Holocaust never happened.

Quoting them is the only way I can see them, so thanks AB 😔 haha 

They can open threads to their hearts content regarding conspiracy theories. When they reach old age, I'm sure they will think it was time well spent 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

There are now alot of Americans in positions of influence, who said do not get a vaccine, and do not wear a mask, who are now either dead, or in intensive care, speaking out about just how wrong they were.

Could you name them and list them all here for us please?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Nice one - but I think they are beyond redemption and will not be 'fixed'.  Their audiences are shrinking daily, and like newspapers and magazines, they will one day be a thing of the past - still there, but irrelevant. 

It's shifting to social media info like FB. That only means that you will not find reliable information but 4 billion different opinions, haha. Funnily enough FB started removing disinformation though... Still no fan 🤭

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AussieBob said:

That the Earth is flat, that the Moon landings were faked, that 5G is some sort of 'mind control', that some sort of Spiritual Entity dictates everything that happens in their life, that 9/11 was insid job (CIA), that Princes Diana was murdered, that JFK was killed by the CIA, that there are aliens being held in Area 51/Roswell, that Big Pharma created Covid to make money, etc etc etc.

I’m keeping this list if you don’t mind mate 😂😂. It’s totally spot on. What’s amazing is how if they believe one of those on your list, they often believe many of them. I’d love to be next to these guys when they are about to drop dead and ask them was it all worth their time thinking about such claptrap 😂😂😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Thanks AB and SD for that exchange. I've only been here about 3 weeks and it took no more than a matter of days to recognise those members. What I find especially disturbing here though, is that when you do get through to them and disprove some of their arguments, they pop-up in another thread again, with exactly the same argument that they now know to be invalid.

Your religious comparison is pretty good. They are like Jehova's that keep ringing your bell at any time of the day, whatever you're doing, regardless of whether you are interested, pushing their message even when it's been shown to be incorrect. And if you don't open the door, they move next-door, where they've been before as well.

Here they interject in just about every thread to hijack the subject and are deliberate poisoning the forum (why is that allowed?), which is why I block them.

Again spot on comments. I love the analogy. 

I have this image in my head of these guys sat in a darkened room with headphones on playing loud gothic rock music sat in front of multiple screens. Bashing away on the keyboard on various social media and forums such as this. They see it as their calling. Put on the flat Earth to free the people from the tyranny of social norms. 

Today there will be some accepted clinical terms for such people. Back in the day we just called them NUTTERS. 

Anyway, I think I’m way off topic now 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Soidog said:

Again spot on comments. I love the analogy. 

I have this image in my head of these guys sat in a darkened room with headphones on playing loud gothic rock music sat in front of multiple screens. Bashing away on the keyboard on various social media and forums such as this. They see it as their calling. Put on the flat Earth to free the people from the tyranny of social norms. 

Today there will be some accepted clinical terms for such people. Back in the day we just called them NUTTERS. 

Anyway, I think I’m way off topic now 😂😂

Have you tried typing with really loud music on your headphones? Now you've given them an excuse for their ways 🤭

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, snapdragon said:

Indeed Mr Stardust.

I believe in our universe we have four. Four can easily be proved; but more than that!? Show me the money; as they say. Although in saying that, I did read an essay many moons ago, that put the case for six dimentions. Interesting stuff.

But just to reflect on that poor sod who got banged up. If I were a believer I'd pray for him. Hope he will not be too badly treated in the monkey. And I wish him well until this nonsense has passed, and he can once again walk as a free man.

Don't mix dimensions with universes thats another chapter and physics say universes can be multi that means not known how many. But dimensions is something totally different i guess you mean the fourth that is time. But it is known by physics that there are more than four. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AussieBob said:

I hear you on all that - but I am happy to continue to exist with and within my own beliefs, while being happy to change those views when circumstances and/or evidence shows that they are wrong or invalid. Whether God or some 'higher entity' exists is not an issue that I believe humans can understand - no more than a fly can understand glass (I am Agnostic).  I have no problem as such with people who believe in a God, but to believe that a God is actively involved in every single person's life and all the things that happen in it, is classic false logic founded within the CB of every religion. I remember one Jehovah Witness having a 'logic gap' when asked why over 1 billion Chinese were going to Hell because they have never even heard of Jesus.  However, as I said before, if God/Jesus appears to me and 'speaks of things' then I am prepared to change that Agnostic belief. 

I agree. And I never for a moment said I have a problem with people who believe in God. For many, it is the classic definition of God, that turns them off. If you said God was an intelligent, benevolent force behind creation, it might be easier to handle. 

It is the dogma of organized religion, and the need to push it upon others, that I have an issue with. I have found it is usually the ones who are newly converted, that are the pushiest about it. After awhile, they seem to settle down a bit.

3 hours ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Could you name them and list them all here for us please?

Just for starters here are a few, though I know you are baiting me. Just for laughs.

The reportedly unvaccinated “War Dogs” star allegedly refused a COVID-19 test and may have carried the virus to the set of the Paramount+ limited series “The Offer,” forcing production to a screeching halt recently, according to a report in The Daily Mail. “Out of an abundance of caution, we have temporarily halted production. We will continue to follow all safety protocols and monitor the situation closely,” a representative for Paramount Television Studios said.

“He’s brought the virus to the set and the whole set had to shut down,” a source told the British publication of Teller, 34, who plays Oscar-winning “The Godfather” producer Albert S. Ruddy in the making-of show.“Miles Teller is not vaccinated. He wouldn’t even get the test,” the source added. The Post reached out to Teller’s reps for comment. His publicist, Lauren Hozempa, told Daily Mail that the outlet’s reporting was “incorrect.” 

To combat COVID-19, Rogan, 54, said he “threw the kitchen sink at it, all kinds of meds” including ivermectin, despite the FDA’s warning that a wrong interaction or overdose of the drug could lead to “seizures, coma and even death.” In April, he advised young people to not get vaccinated on his podcast, “The Joe Rogan Experience.”

I’m not an anti-vax person. I said I believe they’re safe and I encourage many people to take them,” he added. “My parents were vaccinated.

Marc Bernier, a 65-year-old talk radio host, billed himself as “Mr. Anti-Vax” before succumbing to COVID-19 in late August. Bernier, who was with WNDB radio in Daytona Beach, Florida, for more than 30 years, died after fighting the coronavirus for nearly a month after previously announcing on the air that he wouldn’t get vaccinated.

During a December show, when Bernier was asked by a co-host if he would get the shots, Bernier replied, “I’m not taking it. Are you kidding me? Mr. Anti-Vax? Jeepers.” Dead now. 

Caleb Wallace was a 30-year-old who flat-out said, “I care more about freedom than I care about your personal health,” to officials in San Angelo, Texas. Wallace founded “The San Angelo Freedom Defenders,” which protested mask and vaccine mandates while also publishing lists of local businesses that required masks.

A father of three who was expecting a fourth child, Wallace contracted COVID-19 in late July and initially refused to get tested or see a doctor, his wife Jessica Wallace told the San Angelo Standard-Times of her “hard-headed” husband.

Dick Farrel, also known as “the other Rush Limbaugh,” was a New York City native praised by his audience for speaking out against COVID-19 vaccines and calling Dr. Anthony Fauci a “power-tripping lying freak” while on air with Newsmax and other radio stations. But before the 65-year-old’s death from COVID-19 in early August, loved ones said Farrel had changed his stance — and even advocated getting the vaccine.

“He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me that this virus is no joke and he said: ‘I wish I had gotten it!’” according to Farrel’s friend, Amy Leigh Hair.

https://nypost.com/article/famous-anti-vaxxers-who-suffered-from-covid/

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Are we going incarcerate everyone for spreading all of the different strains of the deadly flu virus? Or anyone of the other viruses? This is absurd... and anyone supporting this is truly sick in the head. 

More and more unhinged with every post - get help! 

On 9/7/2021 at 4:11 PM, Thaiger said:

A man in Vietnam has received a 5 year jail sentence for breaking home quarantine rules and spreading Covid. 28 year old Le Van Tri has been convicted of “spreading dangerous infectious diseases to other people” after he went to his home province in Ca Mau from Ho Chi Minh City in July, says the Vietnam News Agency. Le Van had been accused of breaking a 21 day home quarantine when he travelled to Ca Mau. He tested positive for Covid on July 7. The 28 year old’s decision to leave quarantine had dangerous consequences for his fellow citizens. “Tri’s […]

The post Vietnamese man gets 5 years in jail for spreading Covid appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This is insane and injust, but its the result of fearmongering to feeble minded citizens,

When I see the gloating lock-em-up crowd, it makes me realize how the holocaust happened

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AdamX said:

This is insane and injust, but its the result of fearmongering to feeble minded citizens,

When I see the gloating lock-em-up crowd, it makes me realize how the holocaust happened

Good grief - maybe go halves with Freeduhdumb on the meds to keep the cost down ?

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Gotta hand it to the globalists playing the divide and conquer handbook, true masterclass, have not put a foot wrong.

I do feel people are starting to wake up, slowly...they were promised normalcy after they took the vaccine, but masks and locksdowns came back, now booster shots...lol. By the time most wake up it will be too late, they will have the money turned into a fully tracked CBDC coin of some sort and allowed one trip abroad for climate reasons per year, if that. Anyone who disagrees is a conspiracy theorist domestic terrorist that wants to kill grandmas.

They are so bold they straight up come out and tell you what they are going to do...and what TO DO.

Look at this. ECB president pushing vaccines, and on top of that she @'s Klaus Schwab, the guy literally telling you there will be a new normal and you will own nothing and be happy, and people still think this is conspiracy. Not sure what else you need to see to understand that this has ZERO to do with health.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Good grief - maybe go halves with Freeduhdumb on the meds to keep the cost down ?

Is there not a public flogging you need to attend?

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Gotta hand it to the globalists playing the divide and conquer handbook, true masterclass, have not put a foot wrong.

I do feel people are starting to wake up, slowly...they were promised normalcy after they took the vaccine, but masks and locksdowns came back, now booster shots...lol. By the time most wake up it will be too late, they will have the money turned into a fully tracked CBDC coin of some sort and allowed one trip abroad for climate reasons per year, if that. Anyone who disagrees is a conspiracy theorist domestic terrorist that wants to kill grandmas.

I agree they are waking up and much of it is because of people who will challenge the mainstream narrative even when it unpopular to do so. It is incumbent upon all of us who see the truth, to do so in the best way we can, and Im grateful for Thaiger, who so far, allow alternative views, as long as we express them carefully.

And time changes things.

We can all recall two years ago, there were many voices predicting just whats happening now, but they were shot down as conspiracy theorists.

Now we know many were analysts who took the time to connect the dots.

He may or many have got lizards wrong, but he sure was correct about almost everything else about the plandemic. He actually broke the Fort Detrick and Wuhan Lab situation around March when lockdowns started in Thailand.

Lets recall how the legacy media and lazy thinkers ridiculed, howled and finally censored him. The are not so smug now!

Lets reject the term Conspiracy Theorist and replace it with Conspiracy Researcher,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

They are so bold they straight up come out and tell you what they are going to do...and what TO DO.

Look at this. ECB president pushing vaccines, and on top of that she @'s Klaus Schwab, the guy literally telling you there will be a new normal and you will own nothing and be happy, and people still think this is conspiracy. Not sure what else you need to see to understand that this has ZERO to do with health.

The double speak I heard that was being used here is that the pandemic is now an economic issue and therefore even medical responses fall under their remit.

7 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

Well, the commies tend to be a bit extreme. Five years seems a bit draconian. But, some sort of punishment, or consequences, yes. Something. I am not a big advocate of crowding up the prison system. There are far more creative solutions, many of which I cannot discuss on this forum. 

xl_4574e1-torturemethods_hultonarchive.jpg

Thank you for showing your true colors.

Sad, really

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Which people are 'waking up' ? In the UK there has been a 90% take up of the vaccine. You seem to have your own private universe. Are you in a room with padded walls by any chance ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Which people are 'waking up' ? In the UK there has been a 90% take up of the vaccine. You seem to have your own private universe. Are you in a room with padded walls by any chance ?

I never said people were waking up about the vaccine, but thanks for the personal attack. I said people are waking up to the fact that if they went along that things would go back to normal. That is not happening, and the vaccines that were sold as being 90% + effective are nowhere near that.

Take all the shots you want, hope it works out well for you, I am just saying that none of this has anything to do with covid or the vaccine at this point.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

I never said people were waking up about the vaccine, but thanks for the personal attack. I said people are waking up to the fact that if they went along that things would go back to normal. That is not happening, and the vaccines that were sold as being 90% + effective are nowhere near that.

Take all the shots you want, hope it works out well for you, I am just saying that none of this has anything to do with covid or the vaccine at this point.

Personal attacks indicate a lack of manners, a dearth of ideas and usually a inability to empathise with others.

These traits are very common in those who support authoritarian ideals and do not believe in the basic human rights of freedom.

However these people are essential as they provide an excellent counterpoint from which egalitarian ideas can be introduced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Really ? That's really odd because shops, bars, cinemas, etc are all opening up, masks are no longer mandatory etc etc so which 'normal' are you referring to ?

Who sold them as 90% effective and how have you come to the conclusion they're not ?

Stop making things up as you go along, you're only fooling yourself.

As for personal attacks, I would have thought you conspiracy theorists would have pretty thick skin, seems I got that one wrong.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Personal attacks indicate a lack of manners, a dearth of ideas and usually a inability to empathise with others.

These traits are very common in those who support authoritarian ideals and do not believe in the basic human rights of freedom.

However these people are essential as they provide an excellent counterpoint from which egalitarian ideas can be introduced.

blah blah blah 

NURSE !!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Taking the vaccine does not mean that they dont know whats actually going on.

To a man, everyone in my circle that has taken the vaccine, has done so due to pressure or the threat of not being able to travel. They share my point of view of the plandemic, but their lives or financial status does not allow them to refuse the vaccine

• Like 2