I Am Ashamed of the UK

Pinetree

34 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

My provided Facts Wasted on you. Communist Manifesto more your line.

could you explain the connection? - I don't think you can, canyou?

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

My provided Facts Wasted on you. Communist Manifesto more your line.

All I gathered from that was 'Eh? Err....I dunno'

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Poolie said:

All I gathered from that was 'Eh? Err....I dunno'

You don’t get much from anything as you can’t process data well.You attack the messenger not the case.

My original post summarised the UK Constitution profile….. which you clearly didn’t or couldn’t read😅😂

28 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

.You attack the messenger not the case.

pot - kettle - black - 

you original post was just WRONG" - ten you panicked, went on Google and couldn't understand what you'd searched for...

One usually gets a sense of satisfaction when you send someone scut=rrying for Google as they might learn something - in your case that is a forlorn hope

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, cowslip said:

could you explain the connection? - I don't think you can, canyou?

Meaning someone loving Communism would be unlikely to read about or respect the UK Constitution. 
that was quite obvious, you Marxist simpleton. 😂😩

19 hours ago, cowslip said:

pot - kettle - black - 

you original post was just WRONG" - ten you panicked, went on Google and couldn't understand what you'd searched for...

One usually gets a sense of satisfaction when you send someone scut=rrying for Google as they might learn something - in your case that is a forlorn hope

More of a Wikipedia man actually…….. Google has all kinds of shyte and too crowded with duplicated data.

On 11/20/2023 at 12:37 PM, oldschooler said:

More of a Wikipedia man actually……..

Strange from someone who hates anything slightly left of the far-right and is constantly so loud about it...well on this tiny online forum related to Thailand anyway.  Well actually maybe not so strange: you do not make any sense.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/wikipedia-co-founder-says-site-is-now-propaganda-for-left-leaning-establishment/

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Manu said:

Strange from someone who hates anything slightly left of the far-right and is constantly so loud about it...well on this tiny online forum related to Thailand anyway.  Well actually maybe not so strange: you do not make any sense.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/16/wikipedia-co-founder-says-site-is-now-propaganda-for-left-leaning-establishment/

My posts are clearly Conservative, Opinionated and Truthful. Not“ far right” ;which would be Fascism.

Impossible for whole of Wikipedia to be political. It’s basically an Online Factual Library.

Your comprehension levels on anything here are so low it’s not surprising that my perfectly plain English posts make no sense to your kind ,who are clearly closed - minded lefty MoreRons. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, oldschooler said:

My posts are clearly Conservative, Opinionated and Truthful.

Now that's funny. Cheers, had a good laugh.

Not“ far right” ;which would be Fascism.

Yes, far-right, fascist, that is what you are.

Impossible for whole of Wikipedia to be political. It’s basically an Online Factual Library.

Laughing, more laughing... "factual"? Anyone with a shred of knowledge know perfectly well that there is nothing "factual" on Wikipedia, or if I want to put it a better way, a source with no way to know what is factual or not. And now everybody knows, including the co-founder of Wikipedia himself (did you read the article? No, I am joking, the link I provided was not from Wikipedia so you wouldn't, would you?), that this "source" is also totally taken over by proganda lefties, the very ones you insult post by post regardless of the subject. That Wikipedia is your main source of knowledge is no surprise, it explains your total ignorance in your amazing posts, but that your main source is also the nowadays universally known to be a totally biased by left-wing propaganda one, which you obviously never even noticed or heard about it (too busy insulting people here?), that I find absolutely hilarious.

Your comprehension levels on anything here are so low it’s not surprising that my perfectly plain English posts make no sense to your kind ,who are clearly closed - minded lefty MoreRons. 

Stop it man, I am literally about to p*** myself laughing. No, I am joking, carry on, you are such brilliant joker!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Manu said:

Laughing, more laughing... "factual"? Anyone with a shred of knowledge know perfectly well that there is nothing "factual" on Wikipedia, or if I want to put it a better way, a source with no way to know what is factual or not. And now everybody knows, including the co-founder of Wikipedia himself (did you read the article? No, I am joking, the link I provided was not from Wikipedia so you wouldn't, would you?), that this "source" is also totally taken over by proganda lefties, the very ones you insult post by post regardless of the subject. That Wikipedia is your main source of knowledge is no surprise, it explains your total ignorance in your amazing posts, but that your main source is also the nowadays universally known to be a totally biased by left-wing propaganda one, which you obviously never even noticed or heard about it (too busy insulting people here?), that I find absolutely hilarious.

Stop it man, I am literally about to p*** myself laughing. No, I am joking, carry on, you are such brilliant joker!

You are quite clearly a mad clown😅😂🤡

No point in debating irrational fools and idiots like you and your kind😏😔

23 hours ago, QECE said:

Bad kharma comes around.

Deservedly so.

True, in the eighties Culture Club wrote a song about it, it was a hit in many counties, it was called "Karma Chameleon" I think".

It is undeniable proof there is such a thing as Karma.😀

2 hours ago, cowslip said:

One of the things that I'm ashamed of in the UK is it produces people like Oldschooler

Now that’s funny!!! Cheers … I disagree though… he is great fun… we need them in the Uk or anywhere… if you want to measure human hate, but you know, generally, science welcomer those cases . If he is like that in real life , the better.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Manu said:

Now that’s funny!!! Cheers … I disagree though… he is great fun… we need them in the Uk or anywhere… if you want to measure human hate, but you know, generally, science welcomer those cases . If he is like that in real life , the better.

You clearly know little or nothing of importance about the topics here…. or anything.

You don’t process facts or logic well, if at all, so unable to Reason.

Hence you obviously don’t know what you are talking about. Impossible to Debate. 

Inevitably, all kinds of misguided wrong gibberish emerges from your feeble, limited & badly wired “mind”. 

You also don’t appear to be educated beyond perhaps junior high school. 

You have been Destroyed here. You Are Dismissed, Fool. 

Now bagger off back under your rock, you idiotic little twerp. 

5 hours ago, Manu said:

What a Fool you are showing yourself to be.
Humiliating yourself with every word, you stupid Clown. 
You’re an an Idiot missing from a  village somewhere. 
I have analyzed your Idiocy in a separate post below. 
Observation & Reason at work using the Scientific Method.

Sadly, you don’t emerge from that analysis very well I’m afraid. 

On 11/9/2023 at 10:43 AM, Pinetree said:

I am ashamed, embarrassed, disgusted and angry about the UK,  Reasons:

The Covid mess and the Inquiry evidence

Boris and his bunch of incompetent's, who are still in power

HS2, Heathrow, All UK Airports, BA, the rail system, the horribly inadequate road system, pathetic fast internet coverage, water companies incompetence 

An incompetent Civil Service

A destroyed military.

Inclusion and diversity madness.

A feckless, lazy, WFH obsessed workforce, who want above inflation pay rises to do less work.

A broken banking and insurance industry

A corrupt, incompetent Police Service allowing terrorist sympathizers to hold a rally on Remembrance Day and won't react to burglaries, and do nothing about the  Stop Oil lunatics blocking the Kings Highway. 

Thank goodness I am out of the place and I will never go back, not even to visit.   A 'First World Country'?  I think not.  

The ages of humanity are well documented and defined.  The Stone Age, the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, the Middle Ages, the Late Middle Ages, the Early Modern Period, etc.  Ours will be known as the Age Of Corruption.  :classic_biggrin:

I am ashamed, embarrassed, disgusted and angry about the whole world.  :classic_biggrin:

But I am very hopeful nonetheless.  :classic_biggrin:

On 11/10/2023 at 3:20 PM, cowslip said:

Overall, the comment that Brexit is the best thing the UK ever did is a simplistic and misleading view of a complex issue.

Considering that your post is 100% one-sided seems to me to make it a simplistic view.  Or perhaps the proper term is a slanted view.

On 11/10/2023 at 8:03 PM, oldschooler said:

Key issue was always Sovereignty ( Control of Laws-Borders-Policy).
UK mindset (insist on small govt) very different to Continent ( loving big interfering directing Govts.).

Economics  ? Too Complicated. UK then worlds  5th largest economy. EU not required.

EU undemocratic and wanted political superstate, No. 

Only undemocratic traitor Communist/ Remoaner creatures would call a majority democratic national vote “ shameful”. When It’s that statement which is truly shameful & disgraceful. 

Good Summary  by Pinetree. Missed the NHS ! 
Compelled to return to live & work in UK 15 months ago after leaving in 2000  for good.
NHS surprisingly good in my case. Prompt attention & treatments. BUPA so far not needed.

Its the big cities ( everywhere) that are unbritish w0ke Nightmares. WFH a slackers wet dream but corporate policy everywhere just not for me. 
Given up all mega cities since post- Covid travel/ work again.
London Paris Bangkok ? No. Rome. Phuket. Oxford. Nimes. Madrid. Yes. 
UK Rural is the real Britain now. In pleasant small market town here. 
That Britain is still worth fighting & dying for.

I probably won't make agreeing with you a habit, oldschooler, but it's a quality post.  Two thumbs up!

Good Summary  by Pinetree. Missed the NHS ! 

Agree as well.

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2023 at 12:47 PM, Manu said:

Well I was led to Wikipedia after I Googled, or was it Bingled, the name of the Japanese actress who died. Nothing left-leaning there!

• Cool 1