Jump to content

News Forum - Second round of Ukraine – Russia talks ends with agreement on humanitarian corridors


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

A second round of talks between Russian and Ukrainian officials in Belarus has ended with an agreement to form humanitarian corridors. According to a Xinhua report, the talks ended yesterday, with both sides discussing military issues, the possibility of a future political settlement, and the ongoing humanitarian issues. Mykhailo Podoliak, advisor to the Head of the President’s Office of Ukraine, tweeted that officials agreed to organise humanitarian corridors for the purpose of evacuating civilians. It seems to be the only thing they did agree on. “There is a solution only for the organisation of humanitarian corridors.” The head of the […]

The story Second round of Ukraine – Russia talks ends with agreement on humanitarian corridors as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the end Putin only wants what he wants and will not stop until he gets it as is at best only crazed dictator fool at this point. But for him even if he does stop it is too late for him as leader on the world stage. He might as well slit his wrists or put a bullet in his own head or go live in North Korea with little Kim. As for the CCP, they apparently now know better to tread light on what they do or who they want to cozy up to as they see the world reaction towards Putin and Russia. So Putin cannot depend on them as well.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With a nuclear power station now leaking radiation there is likely to be a massive exodus from the region.  Someone must surely put a bullet in Putin.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m surprised that the Ukrainian defense forces aren’t getting splattered. This “peace keeping mission” seems more like a show of strength from the Russians than a good old fashioned mass murder campaign masquerading as a fight for liberty or whatever bollocks warring parties traditionally trot out. Russia have 10 times the planes and tanks and boom boom things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I’m surprised that the Ukrainian defense forces aren’t getting splattered. This “peace keeping mission” seems more like a show of strength from the Russians than a good old fashioned mass murder campaign masquerading as a fight for liberty or whatever bollocks warring parties traditionally trot out. Russia have 10 times the planes and tanks and boom boom things. 

One only has the read the plethora of 1st hand reports which show the Russian troops to be young and poorly commanded; provide with no 'war plan' or Ukraine maps; unsure what their objectives are; and most likely sympathetic towards their near-kinfolk.

There's even been a video report of a Russian tank stopped on a road, run out of fuel IIRC, and a Ukraine farmer joking offers to tow them back to Russia.  True or false, it highlights the situation as reported by Russian citizens and Russian News reports of the lies told by their Government.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

One only has the read the plethora of 1st hand reports which show the Russian troops to be young and poorly commanded; provide with no 'war plan' or Ukraine maps; unsure what their objectives are; and most likely sympathetic towards their near-kinfolk.

There's even been a video report of a Russian tank stopped on a road, run out of fuel IIRC, and a Ukraine farmer joking offers to tow them back to Russia.  True or false, it highlights the situation as reported by Russian citizens and Russian News reports of the lies told by their Government.

They are also equipped with normal walkie talkies and in the Ukraine and europe they are hacking all conversations and send it to the fighting Ukrainian people and they use now guerilla tactics and their convoy stucks. And they try to cut them off the supply like gasoline and food. If they succed to cut off all supply of gasoline their convoy is done and helpfull is the russians bad comunication equipment. The russian army is not very well equiped because of corruption and not enough budgets. By corruption the companies get the supply contracts but put most of the money into their own pockets and less for good equipment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Stardust said:

 not very well equiped

You are making emotional staements that have no basis in reality, other than that corruption is rampant in both Urkaine and Russia.

Russian armor outnumbers Ukrainian by a factor of 40:1 if Russia was to mobilize all their tanks. This may or may not be entirely accurate as I don't have access to current info or any intel. Zelensky mentioned 200 tanks near Kyiv..Russia has access to around 8000 and they are much more modern versions. I don't have numbers on how many anti-tank equipment Ukrainians were given. Tank units will learn how to navigate urban areas after enough of their mobile units are torched by Molotovs.

Russia vastly outpowers Ukraine in the Air but Ukraine is recieving large numbers of Stingers which could provide some balance. I don't know if Urkaine can mobilize air power from Poland maybe? But then there are Russian SAM systems "In 2017, the S-400 was described by The Economist as "potent" and "one of the best air-defence systems currently made" so that might be a suicide mission for any aircraft getting close to Russian positions.

Soldiers on the ground might be pretty much equally matched in terms of light weaponry. Russia most likely would not engage in urban warfare as Ukraine holds the upperhand vis a vis controlled individual buildings that number in the 100k of apartments snipers and anti-armor could hole up in. I don't think Russia wants to draw this out into another Stalingrad or inflict heavy civilian casualties. Thus the agreement to create a humanitarian corridor.

Artillery wise Russia is vastly superior: they might decide to shell the crap out of all government buildings, thus decapitating recovery and organization once Russian troops withdraw to their new territory and base of operations. Russia has already shown that was their intentions in some ways. ie. Kharkiv's main gov't building.

Let's not forget Russian sea power "A new infographic shows the underwater might of the Russian Navy and its fleet of 72 submarines, one more than the U.S. Navy at the time of this writing. Split between nuclear missile submarines, cruise missile submarines, attack submarines, and unique special mission and test submarines, the Russian Navy is no slouch." Yeah, Nuclear subs deployed in your backyard. I'd say that is a deterrent every military power likes to have in their arsenal.

Ukraine: "As of 24 March 2014, all of the larger ships but one (the Ukrainian frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy) of the Ukrainian Navy were captured by the Russian Black Sea Fleet.[4] Some ships Russia returned to Ukraine. Ukraine's navy is so weak Russia gave their crappy boats back to them.

 

Does this sounds like "Not very well equipped" to you? It sounds more like "don't F*** with Russia militarily" to me. The reality could be much worse or not so bad. I'm just looking from the outside as an observer. "JAFO"

 

Sorry.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

With a nuclear power station now leaking radiation there is likely to be a massive exodus from the region.

 

Sure about that? According to what I've read, radiation is definitely not leaking.

If a stray rocket had triggered a meltdown, we might now be reading about calls for NATO to join the fight (i.e. WW3). Instead, the power plant is now under Russian control (meaning that they can take out 20% of Ukraine's electricity supply at the flip of a switch). Unfortunately, Russia's risky gamble has paid off in their favor.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Chatogaster said:

Sure about that? According to what I've read, radiation is definitely not leaking.

If a stray rocket had triggered a meltdown, we might now be reading about calls for NATO to join the fight (i.e. WW3). Instead, the power plant is now under Russian control (meaning that they can take out 20% of Ukraine's electricity supply at the flip of a switch). Unfortunately, Russia's risky gamble has paid off in their favor.

I heard it was 50% but that was on YT (Wion). It's the biggest nuclear power plant in the region.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raugh said:

You are making emotional staements that have no basis in reality, other than that corruption is rampant in both Urkaine and Russia.

Russian armor outnumbers Ukrainian by a factor of 40:1 if Russia was to mobilize all their tanks. This may or may not be entirely accurate as I don't have access to current info or any intel. Zelensky mentioned 200 tanks near Kyiv..Russia has access to around 8000 and they are much more modern versions. I don't have numbers on how many anti-tank equipment Ukrainians were given. Tank units will learn how to navigate urban areas after enough of their mobile units are torched by Molotovs.

Russia vastly outpowers Ukraine in the Air but Ukraine is recieving large numbers of Stingers which could provide some balance. I don't know if Urkaine can mobilize air power from Poland maybe? But then there are Russian SAM systems "In 2017, the S-400 was described by The Economist as "potent" and "one of the best air-defence systems currently made" so that might be a suicide mission for any aircraft getting close to Russian positions.

Soldiers on the ground might be pretty much equally matched in terms of light weaponry. Russia most likely would not engage in urban warfare as Ukraine holds the upperhand vis a vis controlled individual buildings that number in the 100k of apartments snipers and anti-armor could hole up in. I don't think Russia wants to draw this out into another Stalingrad or inflict heavy civilian casualties. Thus the agreement to create a humanitarian corridor.

Artillery wise Russia is vastly superior: they might decide to shell the crap out of all government buildings, thus decapitating recovery and organization once Russian troops withdraw to their new territory and base of operations. Russia has already shown that was their intentions in some ways. ie. Kharkiv's main gov't building.

Let's not forget Russian sea power "A new infographic shows the underwater might of the Russian Navy and its fleet of 72 submarines, one more than the U.S. Navy at the time of this writing. Split between nuclear missile submarines, cruise missile submarines, attack submarines, and unique special mission and test submarines, the Russian Navy is no slouch." Yeah, Nuclear subs deployed in your backyard. I'd say that is a deterrent every military power likes to have in their arsenal.

Ukraine: "As of 24 March 2014, all of the larger ships but one (the Ukrainian frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy) of the Ukrainian Navy were captured by the Russian Black Sea Fleet.[4] Some ships Russia returned to Ukraine. Ukraine's navy is so weak Russia gave their crappy boats back to them.

Does this sounds like "Not very well equipped" to you? It sounds more like "don't F*** with Russia militarily" to me. The reality could be much worse or not so bad. I'm just looking from the outside as an observer. "JAFO"

Sorry.

For sure I use infos from the BND and MAD Germany their news statements in the german and not from any Putin clowns or posters. And this browser to listen the russian is even on that page. They are recording all . By the way it is already in the Thai news the poor equipment of their troops. Be assure the european intelligence services watch all from space and inside and be assure all misinfirnation campaigns from Russia, too. They have AI and algorythm for that and be sure nobody believe anything from Putin in Europe and they have their news and intelligence services 24 hours.

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/trends/story/twitter-posts-show-russian-forces-in-ukraine-lack-basic-tools-use-civilian-radios-324499-2022-03-02

The TE in Thailand writes today too about this poor equioments through corruption. And now no they cut the food and gasoline supply.

Here in english

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10567135/Mutinous-Russian-troops-overheard-complaining-Ukraine-invasion.html

German news are full about how this clowns army is equipped😅😆😂🤣 Be assure they observe it 24 hours in Germany private people even hacked their comunications and recording it 24 hours. 

Sure brainwashed Putin Clowns will watch Putin news whith no reality infos because it is not allowed😅🤣😆😂😁

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

One only has the read the plethora of 1st hand reports which show the Russian troops to be young and poorly commanded; provide with no 'war plan' or Ukraine maps; unsure what their objectives are; and most likely sympathetic towards their near-kinfolk.

There's even been a video report of a Russian tank stopped on a road, run out of fuel IIRC, and a Ukraine farmer joking offers to tow them back to Russia.  True or false, it highlights the situation as reported by Russian citizens and Russian News reports of the lies told by their Government.

I see it is also in the english news, too. And Thai social media and news outlets about their poor equipment and hacked comunications.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10567135/Mutinous-Russian-troops-overheard-complaining-Ukraine-invasion.html

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, wait until some of those Russian soldiers make it back to their homeland. Their accounts will undoubtedly leak out to the general Russian population, which will conflict with the current party line that everything is proceeding according to "plan."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raugh said:

You are making emotional staements that have no basis in reality, other than that corruption is rampant in both Urkaine and Russia.

Russian armor outnumbers Ukrainian by a factor of 40:1 if Russia was to mobilize all their tanks. This may or may not be entirely accurate as I don't have access to current info or any intel. Zelensky mentioned 200 tanks near Kyiv..Russia has access to around 8000 and they are much more modern versions. I don't have numbers on how many anti-tank equipment Ukrainians were given. Tank units will learn how to navigate urban areas after enough of their mobile units are torched by Molotovs.

Russia vastly outpowers Ukraine in the Air but Ukraine is recieving large numbers of Stingers which could provide some balance. I don't know if Urkaine can mobilize air power from Poland maybe? But then there are Russian SAM systems "In 2017, the S-400 was described by The Economist as "potent" and "one of the best air-defence systems currently made" so that might be a suicide mission for any aircraft getting close to Russian positions.

Soldiers on the ground might be pretty much equally matched in terms of light weaponry. Russia most likely would not engage in urban warfare as Ukraine holds the upperhand vis a vis controlled individual buildings that number in the 100k of apartments snipers and anti-armor could hole up in. I don't think Russia wants to draw this out into another Stalingrad or inflict heavy civilian casualties. Thus the agreement to create a humanitarian corridor.

Artillery wise Russia is vastly superior: they might decide to shell the crap out of all government buildings, thus decapitating recovery and organization once Russian troops withdraw to their new territory and base of operations. Russia has already shown that was their intentions in some ways. ie. Kharkiv's main gov't building.

Let's not forget Russian sea power "A new infographic shows the underwater might of the Russian Navy and its fleet of 72 submarines, one more than the U.S. Navy at the time of this writing. Split between nuclear missile submarines, cruise missile submarines, attack submarines, and unique special mission and test submarines, the Russian Navy is no slouch." Yeah, Nuclear subs deployed in your backyard. I'd say that is a deterrent every military power likes to have in their arsenal.

Ukraine: "As of 24 March 2014, all of the larger ships but one (the Ukrainian frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy) of the Ukrainian Navy were captured by the Russian Black Sea Fleet.[4] Some ships Russia returned to Ukraine. Ukraine's navy is so weak Russia gave their crappy boats back to them.

Does this sounds like "Not very well equipped" to you? It sounds more like "don't F*** with Russia militarily" to me. The reality could be much worse or not so bad. I'm just looking from the outside as an observer. "JAFO"

Sorry.

😂🤣😅😆

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/trends/story/twitter-posts-show-russian-forces-in-ukraine-lack-basic-tools-use-civilian-radios-324499-2022-03-02

I wanted to send the link german news but only english is allowed. But through corruption it is a clowns equipment and run out of food and gasoline 😆🤣😅😂

But I am sure this will be soon also in the english news outlets. Germans (private) made it to a sport to record 24 hours all their comunications.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Raugh said:

You are making emotional staements that have no basis in reality, other than that corruption is rampant in both Urkaine and Russia.

Russian armor outnumbers Ukrainian by a factor of 40:1 if Russia was to mobilize all their tanks. This may or may not be entirely accurate as I don't have access to current info or any intel. Zelensky mentioned 200 tanks near Kyiv..Russia has access to around 8000 and they are much more modern versions. I don't have numbers on how many anti-tank equipment Ukrainians were given. Tank units will learn how to navigate urban areas after enough of their mobile units are torched by Molotovs.

Russia vastly outpowers Ukraine in the Air but Ukraine is recieving large numbers of Stingers which could provide some balance. I don't know if Urkaine can mobilize air power from Poland maybe? But then there are Russian SAM systems "In 2017, the S-400 was described by The Economist as "potent" and "one of the best air-defence systems currently made" so that might be a suicide mission for any aircraft getting close to Russian positions.

Soldiers on the ground might be pretty much equally matched in terms of light weaponry. Russia most likely would not engage in urban warfare as Ukraine holds the upperhand vis a vis controlled individual buildings that number in the 100k of apartments snipers and anti-armor could hole up in. I don't think Russia wants to draw this out into another Stalingrad or inflict heavy civilian casualties. Thus the agreement to create a humanitarian corridor.

Artillery wise Russia is vastly superior: they might decide to shell the crap out of all government buildings, thus decapitating recovery and organization once Russian troops withdraw to their new territory and base of operations. Russia has already shown that was their intentions in some ways. ie. Kharkiv's main gov't building.

Let's not forget Russian sea power "A new infographic shows the underwater might of the Russian Navy and its fleet of 72 submarines, one more than the U.S. Navy at the time of this writing. Split between nuclear missile submarines, cruise missile submarines, attack submarines, and unique special mission and test submarines, the Russian Navy is no slouch." Yeah, Nuclear subs deployed in your backyard. I'd say that is a deterrent every military power likes to have in their arsenal.

Ukraine: "As of 24 March 2014, all of the larger ships but one (the Ukrainian frigate Hetman Sahaydachniy) of the Ukrainian Navy were captured by the Russian Black Sea Fleet.[4] Some ships Russia returned to Ukraine. Ukraine's navy is so weak Russia gave their crappy boats back to them.

Does this sounds like "Not very well equipped" to you? It sounds more like "don't F*** with Russia militarily" to me. The reality could be much worse or not so bad. I'm just looking from the outside as an observer. "JAFO"

Sorry.

As you not even understand we talk about Europe and Nato is not only the USA

Nato troops Europe 5 405 000

Russia 1300 000

Nato Europe war aircrafts 20 723

Russia war aircrafts 4173

Nato Europe tanks  115 855

Russia tanks 605

Navy fleet nato europe 2049

Russia fleet 605

Submarines Nato Europe 144

Submarines Russia 70

This are only the Nato units not the full military capacity of european nato countries and not counted the european countries like Sweden, Finnland etc who are not nato countries.

Then on that you can put the USA, Canada as nato members and the allies

In all fields Russia is behind and it is no wonder europe has many countries. 

Source Nato europe

No chances with their fleet capacity , troop capicity, aircapacity from russia it is small

😅🤣😂😆

And if compare a russian tank to leopard tank 😆😅🤣

Or a mig to a Typhoon or Eurofighter 😅🤣😂

Or german or european submarines

😆🤣😅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stardust said:

As you not even understand we talk about Europe and Nato is not only the USA

Nato troops Europe 5 405 000

Russia 1300 000

Nato Europe war aircrafts 20 723

Russia war aircrafts 4173

Nato Europe tanks  115 855

Russia tanks 605

Navy fleet nato europe 2049

Russia fleet 605

Submarines Nato Europe 144

Submarines Russia 70

This are only the Nato units not the full military capacity of european nato countries and not counted the european countries like Sweden, Finnland etc who are not nato countries.

Then on that you can put the USA, Canada as nato members and the allies

In all fields Russia is behind and it is no wonder europe has many countries. 

Source Nato europe

No chances with their fleet capacity , troop capicity, aircapacity from russia it is small

😅🤣😂😆

And if compare a russian tank to leopard tank 😆😅🤣

Or a mig to a Typhoon or Eurofighter 😅🤣😂

Or german or european submarines

😆🤣😅

I apologize. I don't think there will be USA or NATO interference (unless gross amounts of civilians are targetted which Russia has specifically stated is not there intention) so your inference that there will be some kind of cavalry to the rescue other than some unstable volunteers from various nations is ungrounded in reality. We should also note that these volunteers are already causing serious damage due to miscommunication. From Tass: "After the commander of the operational tactical group East, Lieutenant General Sodol, suffered lethal wounds in a clash with Azov militants"... Azov killed a Ukrainian General apparently...then Ukrainian forces destroyed Azov's command center. Does that sounds like a good group to volunteer with? Go for it Rambo, don't forget your big knife.

I know how Ukrainians like to be very emotional and cry for help like the boy and wolf all the while professing their complete innocence and blessings of the Church. I was in Kiev when this all started 8 years ago. So you can post all the little emojis you like they won't change the outcome. Ukraine had 8 years to prepare and have all their "allies" to help them get ready. Look what good it did. Where are the American aircraft carriers in Black Sea offering Air support? Where are the M1 Abrams defending L'viv? Ukrainian military even admit they don't know how to operate Stinger missiles they had 8 years to be trained on.

Russia has outlined their objectives already very publicly. Which, even before I even read the TASS reports, pretty much sum up what I thought might be happening. Belarusan president spoke up and reiterates what Russia knew all along. The West will be vocal and impose sanctions which of course has all been considered by Russian intelligence and bounced off neighbors like China. China is drooling over the opportunity to gain traction in Russia by gaining ownership in Russian industries for debt repayment.

What I did not know is that Russia does not want to occupy any ukrainian territory other than that which it already holds defacto (Donetsk/Lugansk). Military facilities will be neutralized probably for the best. The real danger would have been US nuclear missiles installed on Ukrainian soil which is what Russia is currently negating the possibility of. Game over. Just have to see how it plays out, something could change Russian narrative I suppose. Good luck!

 

Edited by Raugh
removed poor choice of words
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

For sure I use infos from the BND and MAD Germany their news statements in the german and not from any Putin clowns or posters. And this browser to listen the russian is even on that page. They are recording all . By the way it is already in the Thai news the poor equipment of their troops. Be assure the european intelligence services watch all from space and inside and be assure all misinfirnation campaigns from Russia, too. They have AI and algorythm for that and be sure nobody believe anything from Putin in Europe and they have their news and intelligence services 24 hours.

https://www.businesstoday.in/latest/trends/story/twitter-posts-show-russian-forces-in-ukraine-lack-basic-tools-use-civilian-radios-324499-2022-03-02

The TE in Thailand writes today too about this poor equioments through corruption. And now no they cut the food and gasoline supply.

Here in english

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10567135/Mutinous-Russian-troops-overheard-complaining-Ukraine-invasion.html

German news are full about how this clowns army is equipped😅😆😂🤣 Be assure they observe it 24 hours in Germany private people even hacked their comunications and recording it 24 hours. 

Sure brainwashed Putin Clowns will watch Putin news whith no reality infos because it is not allowed😅🤣😆😂😁

Ok. I appreciate your analysis. We'll just have to see how this plays out over time. Will be interesting for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raugh said:

I apologize but you are delusional. There will be no USA, no NATO interference (unless gross amounts of civilians are targetted which Russia has specifically stated is not there intention) so your inference that there will be some kind of cavalry to the rescue other than some unstable volunteers from various nations is ungrounded in reality. We should also note that these volunteers are already causing serious damage due to miscommunication. From Tass: "After the commander of the operational tactical group East, Lieutenant General Sodol, suffered lethal wounds in a clash with Azov militants"... Azov killed a Ukrainian General apparently...then Ukrainian forces destroyed Azov's command center. Does that sounds like a good group to volunteer with? Go for it Rambo, don't forget your big knife.

I know how Ukrainians like to be very emotional and cry for help like the boy and wolf all the while professing their complete innocence and blessings of the Church. I was in Kiev when this all started 8 years ago. So you can post all the little emojis you like they won't change the outcome. Ukraine had 8 years to prepare and have all their "allies" to help them get ready. Look what good it did. Where are the American aircraft carriers in Black Sea offering Air support? Where are the M1 Abrams defending L'viv? Ukrainian military even admit they don't know how to operate Stinger missiles they had 8 years to be trained on.

Russia has outlined their objectives already very publicly. Which, even before I even read the TASS reports, pretty much sum up what I thought might be happening. Belarusan president spoke up and reiterates what Russia knew all along. The West will be vocal and impose sanctions which of course has all been considered by Russian intelligence and bounced off neighbors like China. China is drooling over the opportunity to gain traction in Russia by gaining ownership in Russian industries for debt repayment.

What I did not know is that Russia does not want to occupy any ukrainian territory other than that which it already holds defacto (Donetsk/Lugansk). Military facilities will be neutralized probably for the best. The real danger would have been US nuclear missiles installed on Ukrainian soil which is what Russia is currently negating the possibility of. Game over. Just have to see how it plays out, something could change Russian narrative I suppose. Good luck!

😆😅🤣😂 the ukrainian restance cut off their gasoline and food supply and parts of tge troops are fleeing already and they captured their equipment including driving missile vehicles etc. The pics going already around. Europeans flocking over the border to help to seize their tanks and it is tax free 🤣😂😅 they anounced as I cannot the direct news but it is also similiar in an english one. By the way do you think anybody would take about the situation reality from your direct sources?!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/03/ukraine-authorities-say-seized-russian-tanks-dont-need-to-be-declared-on-tax-form

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stardust said:

😆😅🤣😂 the ukrainian restance cut off their gasoline and food supply and parts of tge troops are fleeing already and they captured their equipment including driving missile vehicles etc. The pics going already around. Europeans flocking over the border to help to seize their tanks and it is tax free 🤣😂😅 they anounced as I cannot the direct news but it is also similiar in an english one. By the way do you think anybody would take about the situation reality from your direct sources?!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/03/ukraine-authorities-say-seized-russian-tanks-dont-need-to-be-declared-on-tax-form

Probably not RE: sources. I hope you are right. It does appear Russia's public narrative is fitting closely to their plan. All wars have this chaos you seem to find so hilarious. Vietnam war, Iraq war, Afghanistan (oops did USA really leave billions of equipment <insert several emojis>, so I'm not sure what you afctually find so amusing with people being killed left and right? Must be that side of certain peoples that create problems in the first place .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Raugh said:

Probably not RE: sources. I hope you are right. It does appear Russia's public narrative is fitting closely to their plan. All wars have this chaos you seem to find so hilarious. Vietnam war, Iraq war, Afghanistan (oops did USA really leave billions of equipment <insert several emojis>, so I'm not sure what you afctually find so amusing with people being killed left and right? Must be that side of certain peoples that create problems in the first place .

Reservist organisation in Germany already prooving for the army reservists to go because Ukraine accept foreign fighters. Thousands flocking already to the Ukraine. Not only from Europe also from Thailand, Japan etc. That also reminds me of the Germany army mission with the kurdish fighters against Isis. They trained and supplied the weapons.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

With a nuclear power station now leaking radiation there is likely to be a massive exodus from the region.  Someone must surely put a bullet in Putin.

If you know correctly, Putin has a free trigger finger. He can launch by his figer, a nuclear lauch and becomes war

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stardust said:

Or a mig to a Typhoon or Eurofighter 😅🤣😂

You can only compare a "Mig" to a "Eurofighter Typhoon". That's name of one jet fighter. Not one called "Eurofighter" and one "Typhoon".

 

Proves how much you know, really.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Reservist organisation in Germany already prooving for the army reservists to go because Ukraine accept foreign fighters. Thousands flocking already to the Ukraine. Not only from Europe also from Thailand, Japan etc. That also reminds me of the Germany army mission with the kurdish fighters against Isis. They trained and supplied the weapons.

That's funny in a little bit of a way. Russia wants to "denazify" (whatever that means) Urkaine and here are thousands of Germans lining up to join Ukraine. Old vendettas run deep in that part of the world. I can hear Russian media now claiming the return of Stepan Bandera.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 4

      News Forum - Thailand’s Tourism Authority reminds visitors of current anti-smoking laws

    2. 25

      News Forum - Thai police admit extorting money from Taiwanese actress

    3. 0

      News Forum - Haze Pollution Forces School Closures in Bangkok

    4. 25

      News Forum - Thai police admit extorting money from Taiwanese actress

    5. 2

      News Forum - Police bust Belarusian man in Phuket for allegedly stealing cash and crypto from Russians

  • New Topics

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use