News Forum - More venues in Thailand require proof of vaccination, or ATK test, at the door

Thaiger

1 minute ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

A lot of people aren't?? Really?

If you find that shocking, I humbly suggest that you do not have a wide enough perspective on this topic, or diverse enough sources of information.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Would you leave Thailand if vaccination became mandatory?

Of course, if I thought I really couldn't avoid being injected with substances I consider harmful. Any place that would coerce people to undergo medical procedures is fundamentally unsafe.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

If you find that shocking, I humbly suggest that you do not have a wide enough perspective on this topic, or diverse enough sources of information.

I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, brian60221 said:

Of course, if I thought I really couldn't avoid being injected with substances I consider harmful. Any place that would coerce people to undergo medical procedures is fundamentally unsafe.

Let's hope they introduce it soon then. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

7 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

Conspiracy theories tend to just be truths that are generally accepted six months later.

Name any that have been!

Any at all!

10 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

they are so un-vaccine-like that the CDC had to change its definition of "vaccine" to remove the requirement that it provides protection.

No, no such part of the definition was "removed", nor was that why the definition was updated which happens regularly.

Sounds good, though, if it's repeated enough times.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Let's hope they introduce it soon then. 

I am truly sad for a person who revels in a trap closing around them because it will cause inconvenience for the people who tried to warn them about the trap. But some people just have to learn things the hard way.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

I'm glad you're well, but a lot of people aren't, and the harmful effects may take time to become obvious.

Conspiracy theories tend to just be truths that are generally accepted six months later.

Of course I have, with vaccines that had been tested in real life by billions of people before me for decades before I was even born. That's not the case with these mRNA products; they are so un-vaccine-like that the CDC had to change its definition of "vaccine" to remove the requirement that it provides protection.

How many people have been vaccinated for covid? Must be billions by now. And everyone is still here alive and well.

Your covid conspiracy theories have mutated more than the virus itself. Every time it became obvious after six moths that the theory was BS you all simply stepped onto another one.

Covid was fake.

Covid was caused by 5G transmitters.

The vaccines have a Bill Gates microchip in them.

The vaccines are untested.

The vaccines cause genetic mutations.

The list goes on.

So no. Your conspiracy theories are not proven correct after six months. You guys just jump onto yet another completely unsubstantiated claim. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am truly sad for a person who revels in a trap closing around them because it will cause inconvenience for the people who tried to warn them about the trap. But some people just have to learn things the hard way.

The trap is only in your mind.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, HighSo said:

We will head of to other countries where there is at least some resistance.

Splendid.

I believe there are flights out tonight that aren't fully booked.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

So where will you go?

29 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

I'm not going to jackhammer my point of view through your thick skull, but I'll try to put it in simple terms one more time. If people ask me for medical papers, I'm not going to give them money. If they mind their own business and respect my privacy, I will do business with them. Helping support medical apartheid tyranny is going to cost anyone who does it. That's a fact. Now, if you still don't understand, just wait a while and see if you get any epiphanies.

I was going to tell you that I think you do have a right to medical privacy, but like many people who want to shout about "MY RIGHTS", you seem to have little regard for the rights of others. 

Medical apartheid has been increasingly common throughout this century. What are your views on the medical apartheid of smoking bans? Will you stop flying because there are smoking bans on planes? 

Your posts are becoming increasingly hysterical.

BTW, your opening is the type of post which can lead to this thread being shut down. Then there is the the widely accepted concept, that the first person to resort to abuse is considered to have lost the debate.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

I'm glad you're well, but a lot of people aren't, and the harmful effects may take time to become obvious.

Of course I have, with vaccines that had been tested in real life by billions of people before me for decades before I was even born. That's not the case with these mRNA products; they are so un-vaccine-like that the CDC had to change its definition of "vaccine" to remove the requirement that it provides protection.

This is one of two cans of worms you opened up.

The mRNA vaccines may have a nasty side affect that is only now coming to light. Namely Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers. Or simply put clotting in the hearts blood vessels.

Studies of about 560 people by a British cardiologist called Dr.Steven Gundry has revealed over 10 years that an 11% risk of plaque in arteries around the heart has increased to 25% with mRNA. Angina is also possibly contracted if left untreated.

Medical communities in Taiwan, Japan, Denmark and China are currently investigating.

Nobody knows if the effects are temporary as per the vaccines half life or if the affects are permanent.

Once fully researched this could give reason for concern. Some people will shy away from vaccination or such as in my case revert from Pfizer to Astra Zeneca, Sputnik light or J&J.

The vaccines are for the bulk quiet safe and aid greatly in preventing covid19 deaths even if they have failed in doing their job in halting the spread.

The second can of worms is compulsory refusal of services and travel to the un-vaccinated. The more vaccinated the better but I don't think people should be treated as felons for having fear and hesitation. After all why use Communist China as role model.

Both sides here have valid points. I remain pro vaccine but until science can further investigate long term issues with mRNA vaccines. I'll stay middle ground.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Stonker said:

Name any that have been!

Well, I think we'd just be arguing in a different way about the same fundamental issue. If you accepted the same things I consider to be evidence, we wouldn't need to discuss that. For example, to me it's settled whether the mRNA injections are associated with myocarditis, but I suppose to you that's just a conspiracy theory. The difference in opinion has to do with what evidence we accept.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

you seem to have little regard for the rights of others

That's not true. Others should inject anything into their bodies they like. If their vaccines work, they shouldn't be concerned with what I do. If their vaccines don't work, they shouldn't be trying to coerce me into taking it.

7 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Your posts are becoming increasingly hysterical.

Nah. I think you would like for that to be true so you could disregard my point of view without engaging with it.

8 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Then there is the the widely accepted concept, that the first person to resort to abuse is considered to have lost the debate.

Decent rule, but I haven't been very abusive. Apply your criterion to responses made to me and I think you'll find they were more abusive.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Yep. There may be. Which I did say in my post. I don't care what the reasons are really. 

Just happy enjoying normal life. 😁

As are most of us, myself included!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

Both sides here have valid points. I remain pro vaccine but until science can further investigate long term issues with mRNA vaccines. I'll stay middle ground.  

I assume with all the unknowns, you would oppose coercion to take the injections. Reasonable stance IMO.

Well, I think we'd just be arguing in a different way about the same fundamental issue. If you accepted the same things I consider to be evidence, we wouldn't need to discuss that. For example, to me it's settled whether the mRNA injections are associated with myocarditis, but I suppose to you that's just a conspiracy theory. The difference in opinion has to do with what evidence we accept.

It varies but between 70 and 90% of those being hospitalized in the west with covid are unvaccinated. 

You guys are bed blocking because of your decision to not get vaccinated. Of course while in hospital all those unvaccinated guys will accept whatever treatment the medics offer and will have no knowledge of whats getting pumped into them but when facing death suddenly those conspiracy theories become redundant 😆

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

How well have you thought through the implications of being required to take any number of injections of any substance in order to be considered a member of society in good standing?

I think I have given far more thought to that than you have about living on a diet of chickens eggs

BTW, do you really think that the woman in the marketplace selling you your eggs, is striking a blow against totalitarianism, or is it more likely that this is all her limited opportunities have allowed her to reach. Do you really think that if she could run say, a resto she would not rush to endorse her "oppressors" .

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

It's possible I will be persecuted, but I'm going to make an effort not to support an evil movement in any way.

No, not persecuted - just probably not permitted to remain, which shouldn't worry you unduly.

• Like 1

TheDirtyDurian scenario post here has nailed it for me. I would in fact go further and now support LAWS against the adult unvaccinated, in advanced countries, with world class vax and no vax shortages.No advanced society can now tolerate 20% adults swanning around unfettered unvaxxed. Simply NO excuse (except medical exemption) anymore for this naked dumb and dangerous anti -vaxx nonsense. Smoking Laws a perfect analogy.With Rights come Duties including obeying reasonable humane rules and laws. Would bet half these claimed anti- vaxxers are actually vaxxed and just trolling. It should be simply impossible for so many adults to be THAT stupid and ignorant in this Information Age. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brian60221 said:

Suppose you have to show a vax pass at every entranceway. Then, the government announces that there's another vaccine in the works, and everyone who doesn't take it will be considered unvaccinated?

I see your point. The unvaxxed are unimpacted by this because they still can't get service. Lucky them.

I don't suppose that it's ever occurred to you that most people consider the vax beneficial. I have to take a pill every morning for my blood pressure. If I don't I run the risk of stroke or heart attack. If I don't complain about needing to take a pill every day, I am certainly not going to complain about a jab every six months.

I suppose there is always the risk that a gov may declare the vaxxed to be unvaxxed with immediate effect, but don't you think that even a gov as stupid as TH would recognise the economic harm that might do to a country and phase vax status eligibility in? 

• Like 1

Geometric series of boosters. 3 months, 6 weeks and by next July continuous IV drips for everyone! 🤣 But it is based on "SCIENCE" and do not question the "SCIENCE", you unclean heretic!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

I assume with all the unknowns, you would oppose coercion to take the injections. Reasonable stance IMO.

Yes. Vaccination should be voluntary. Nations that have high percentages of unvaccinated have higher death rates but most want the vaccine as a safety measure. I just hope that penalties involved don't get out of hand and certainly not become incarceration.

However if the next generation of vaccines can halt the spread with out side effects then mandates are understandable.