News Forum - More venues in Thailand require proof of vaccination, or ATK test, at the door

Thaiger

1 minute ago, brian60221 said:

How well have you thought through the implications of being required to take any number of injections of any substance in order to be considered a member of society in good standing?

Have you refused all vaccinations since the day you were born or have you been vaccinated for other stuff?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

The problem is that there's no reason to think the " 'Covid free settings' " will be Covid free settings, so allowing people to unmask in the area will just allow the virus to spread more quickly, as many other countries have found.

Learning to live with it doesn't (or shouldn't) mean ignoring it.

I believe there should be another, and more practical, strategy and application regarding the invented and ongoing crisis. Free everything up - no masks, no distancing, no mitigation measures. Allow the Cooties to infect all, therefore building a better and natural immunity [99% of infected will be asymptomatic or mild/midland cases and will recover] - vaccinated or not. 

And then.....we all live happily ever after - just like in real life. Unlike the fabricated Matrix that is being forced [and accepted] upon us.

These theories have been spoken of in secret and particular circles, yet never developed as a sound societal practice. Why....you ask? Because in the end, THEY win and we lose. 

Just now, brian60221 said:

Suppose you have to show a vax pass at every entranceway. Then, the government announces that there's another vaccine in the works, and everyone who doesn't take it will be considered unvaccinated?

Which would still include you.

😆😆😆😆

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Looks like 2022 will be an interesting year! The hits just keep on coming!

Thanks to Fauci and China for another year of happiness staying at home

• Like 1

How well have you thought through the implications of being required to take any number of injections of any substance in order to be considered a member of society in good standing?

How well have you thought through that you'll likely spend the rest of your life living in a wee shack far, far in the woods writing angry letters to the government while sitting under a bare bulb?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Suppose you have to show a vax pass at every entranceway. Then, the government announces that there's another vaccine in the works, and everyone who doesn't take it will be considered unvaccinated?

Thats hypothetical. Please try and deal with the current reality.

• Thanks 2

Just now, TheDirtyDurian said:

So how are vaccinated people's options limited exactly?

They've already injected substances that may have insidious long-term health risks. Now, to continue being considered vaccinated, they have to continue taking any number of injections of any substance the government deems helpful -- that precedent has already been established. Think back to five years ago. Were you like a cow then, subject to any number of injections?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, HighSo said:

Sadly I think in Thailand you are.

Here 99% of people are complying. They even like it. We will head of to other countries where there is at least some resistance.

You really haven't thought this through have you.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rain said:

I believe there should be another, and more practical, strategy and application regarding the invented and ongoing crisis. Free everything up - no masks, no distancing, no mitigation measures. Allow the Cooties to infect all, therefore building a better and natural immunity [99% of infected will be asymptomatic or mild/midland cases and will recover] - vaccinated or not. 

And then.....we all live happily ever after - just like in real life. Unlike the fabricated Matrix that is being forced [and accepted] upon us.

These theories have been spoken of in secret and particular circles, yet never developed as a sound societal practice. Why....you ask? Because in the end, THEY win and we lose. 

IF they recover.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Thats hypothetical. Please try and deal with the current reality.

It's not hypothetical. It has already occurred in Israel that people who were once considered fully vaccinated would be considered unvaccinated without a booster. And full medical apartheid is being implemented in Lithuania, with more countries following suit in rapid succession.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1451714806721957891.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Masks have not been mandatory outside where I am for a long time and there has been no uptick in cases

There may, though, be countless other reasons for that - without looking at the big picture, it's impossible to draw any conclusions as to why.

2 minutes ago, Rain said:

"These theories have been spoken of in secret and particular circles, yet never developed as a sound societal practice. Why....you ask? Because in the end, THEY win and we lose. "

Er... who are "they"?

Are you talking about the Lizard People who secretly run our world? Or, are you talking about their arch-enemies the Genetically-Modified Mole People who want to supplant them?

Just curious...

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

24 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

And if the competitors have the same requirement? 

When people overlook the obvious like this, you have to think that to some, this is rocket surgery (mixed metaphor intended).

• Haha 1

They've already injected substances that may have insidious long-term health risks. Now, to continue being considered vaccinated, they have to continue taking any number of injections of any substance the government deems helpful -- that precedent has already been established. Think back to five years ago. Were you like a cow then, subject to any number of injections?

Again its all may haves and mights. I am double jabbed with pfizer and I feel great. I can go where I want and do what I want.

Its all conspiracy theories. 

Have you never been vaccinated for anything in your entire life?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

Oh dear.....

Your world may be about to shrink.

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, Stonker said:

There may, though, be countless other reasons for that - without looking at the big picture, it's impossible to draw any conclusions as to why.

Yep. There may be. Which I did say in my post. I don't care what the reasons are really. 

Just happy enjoying normal life. 😁

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

It's not hypothetical. It has already occurred in Israel that people who were once considered fully vaccinated would be considered unvaccinated without a booster. And full medical apartheid is being implemented in Lithuania, with more countries following suit in rapid succession.

Vaccinated again with the same vaccine they have already had. Do you have the same concerns with the annual flu vaccine people have been getting for decades?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Again its all may haves and mights. I am double jabbed with pfizer and I feel great. I can go where I want and do what I want.

I'm glad you're well, but a lot of people aren't, and the harmful effects may take time to become obvious.

Its all conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theories tend to just be truths that are generally accepted six months later.

Have you never been vaccinated for anything in your entire life?

Of course I have, with vaccines that had been tested in real life by billions of people before me for decades before I was even born. That's not the case with these mRNA products; they are so un-vaccine-like that the CDC had to change its definition of "vaccine" to remove the requirement that it provides protection.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

Sorry, but as @Rookiescot said that's not reality and your take on the situation in Israel is ignoring the big picture and only looking at one aspect of the issue.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

And if that happens in Thailand you will be included.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

1 minute ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

And if that happens in Thailand you will be included.

It's possible I will be persecuted, but I'm going to make an effort not to support an evil movement in any way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

I'm glad you're well, but a lot of people aren't, and the harmful effects may take time to become obvious.

Conspiracy theories tend to just be truths that are generally accepted six months later.

Of course I have, with vaccines that had been tested in real life by billions of people before me for decades before I was even born. That's not the case with these mRNA products; they are so un-vaccine-like that the CDC had to change its definition of "vaccine" to remove the requirement that it provides protection.

A lot of people aren't?? Really?

May take time? What sort of time frame are you imagining here?

Six months maybe.....

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

I hoped it was obvious I meant that I will not patronize businesses that have that requirement, and that I will patronize businesses that do not have that requirement. And no, the lady selling her own chickens' eggs at the market is not going to ask to see my vax pass. May she prosper by not supporting totalitarians.

Good to see you have a plan. But I have heard that a diet of eggs only plays having with the freshness of your breath. However, what happens when you need to go somewhere like a bar or resto, or even a shop where this is required? If you are going to tell us that you don't frequent these places anyway, I should imagine the whole of that sector of the TH Economy have breathed a sigh of relief, that nothing will change in spite of your threat.

• Like 1

It's possible I will be persecuted, but I'm going to make an effort not to support an evil movement in any way.

So humour us all here. Would you leave Thailand if vaccination became mandatory?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

IF they recover.

Which far more are unlikely to do if @Rain's suggestion of 'let nature takevit's course' is followed as there will be few or no facilities available to treat anyone - just a minor flaw in his masterplan!

Along, sadly, with all those who've been unable to get treated or tested for all other ailments from cancer to accidents, because there are no beds available ... minor problems, apparently 😂!

• Like 2