News Forum - More venues in Thailand require proof of vaccination, or ATK test, at the door

Thaiger

1 hour ago, JohninDubin said:

You talk about madness, but there is an existing precedent for this that operates in many countries throughout the planet: smoking bans.

One of the reasons for their introduction was the known risk of "passive smoking". If you get Lung Cancer via this route, it takes 20-40 years to show up. If you spend 5 minutes in the company of someone with CV, you can be dead in a matter of days. So if we segregate people whose behaviour might kill us in 20+ years, it seems obvious to me, that we must separate out those whose behaviour might kill us next week.

I do wonder how many non-smoking anti-vaxxers there are that approve segregating smokers, but consider being refused service because they are not vaxxed, a breach of their civil liberties. I have often noticed that those who scream loudest about their "freedumb", are often those who fail to recognise the freedom others when they impinge on it.

Well, I do not believe in any killer-virus and I am convinced since March 2020, that all this is just about control and the construction of a digital invisible prison, so I cannot relate to your analogy.

But with what you are right, I will be forced to „respect your freedom“ to believe in the mainstreammedia-narrative. And that in Thailand it’s usual to do that and not question authorities. And that you will exclude us from society, will treat us with hate, maybe even vaccinate us by force.

That is why we are leaving. To a country where the population is showing resistance. And I will take my millions of USD with me. I really liked Thailand because of the territorial taxation system and the sense of freedom I got here. But it’s all gone since last year. This place is being China 2.0 soon and I take bets they will embrace the social credit system here as well. When they will come up with the digital tattoo embedded in the vaccine patch (already invented by the MIT, see: https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218 ) the mass of people here will think it’s cool and futuristic. The minority who doesn’t agree will be pushed down by the mass, as always here in ASEAN.

I personally know several wealthy young and middle-aged people who all leave Thailand because of this. The only people I know that stay here are old retirees that either have no other chance to stay because of financial struggle or are honestly scared of Corona, Omicron and whatever.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

and laws. Would bet half these claimed anti- vaxxers are actually vaxxed and just trolling. It should be simply impossible for so many adults to be THAT stupid and ignorant in this Information Age. 

Why then for the biodistribution study FDA must be sued because they are not releasing the Pfizer data to a FOIA request? Why FDA wants to keep the vaccine trial data secret for 55 years?! That Information Age requires transparency, do you agree? What is your excuse to ignore this behavior? Tell us!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, brian60221 said:

Well, I think we'd just be arguing in a different way about the same fundamental issue. If you accepted the same things I consider to be evidence, we wouldn't need to discuss that. For example, to me it's settled whether the mRNA injections are associated with myocarditis, but I suppose to you that's just a conspiracy theory. The difference in opinion has to do with what evidence we accept.

Well what you said was that " conspiracy theories tend to just be truths that are generally accepted six months later".

Now you're saying they're not.

Maybe if you tried to think for yourself and think these things through you might see the glaring holes in what "they" are telling you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Have you refused all vaccinations since the day you were born or have you been vaccinated for other stuff?

I know the question was not directed to me, but:

We vaccinated our first-born son, but not our second-born daughter. Our son is dealing with all kind of childhood sicknesses, like Asthma and Ear Infections. Our daughter got nothing like that ever. Sure, could be coincidence. But when many of our friends (all „anti-vaxxers“ how people like you would call them derogatory) experiences exactly the same with their unvaccinated kids, the chances for coincidences decrease mathematically with any of that cases, while all the kids I know that are getting vaccinated by their naive parents are serial-costumers of the pharmaceutical complex. 

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Which would still include you.

😆😆😆😆

Ah yes!. But we would all be equally disadvantaged in that scenario. And that really exposes @brian60221 perverse agenda. "If I am going to be denied any privileges through my own choices, why should those who choose otherwise be given them"? The dog in the manger.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shade_Wilder said:

How well have you thought through that you'll likely spend the rest of your life living in a wee shack far, far in the woods writing angry letters to the government while sitting under a bare bulb?

And from such humble beginnings, we got the Unabomber. Be afraid. Be very afraid (hahaha)

4 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

Why then for the biodistribution study FDA must be sued because they are not releasing the Pfizer data to a FOIA request? Why FDA wants to keep the vaccine trial data secret for 55 years?! That Information Age requires transparency, do you agree? What is your excuse to ignore this behavior? Tell us!

“Straw Man” Deflection. Typical silly anti - vaxxer clown behaviour.Stick to the point. Which is simply (a) there is overwhelmingly sufficient scientific evidence to VAXX and (b) that the unvaxxed comprise about 97% hospital covid deaths in advanced countries. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mickkotlarski said:

Yes. Vaccination should be voluntary. Nations that have high percentages of unvaccinated have higher death rates but most want the vaccine as a safety measure. I just hope that penalties involved don't get out of hand and certainly not become incarceration.

However if the next generation of vaccines can halt the spread with out side effects then mandates are understandable. 

Mick I had a high level of sympathy with people who were reluctant to get the various vaccines when they were new. There was a reasonable reason for reluctance owing to concerns about either its effectiveness or safety. 

Since then billions of people have taken the jump and got vaccinated and side effects have been absolutely minimal.

Those concerns are no longer valid.

This is a hard core of antivaxxers who no longer use logic or reasoned argument. Its simply a cult. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brian60221 said:

They've already injected substances that may have insidious long-term health risks. 

The operative word being "may". OTOH, covid can cause death from which you may cannot recover. One area where the vax has been shown to fail 100% off the time, is when it is injected into corpses. No point in getting vaxxed after you are dead.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HighSo said:

I know the question was not directed to me, but:

We vaccinated our first-born son, but not our second-born daughter. Our son is dealing with all kind of childhood sicknesses, like Asthma and Ear Infections. Our daughter got nothing like that ever. Sure, could be coincidence. But when many of our friends (all „anti-vaxxers“ how people like you would call them derogatory) experiences exactly the same with their unvaccinated kids, the chances for coincidences decrease mathematically with any of that cases, while all the kids I know that are getting vaccinated by their naive parents are serial-costumers of the pharmaceutical complex. 

if referring to ALL vax ( responded post) this competes for one the stupidest ignorant posts ever. parents who expose their innocent children to death in this way should be jailed as unfit with their kids taken away temporarily to be properly protected by routine medically recommended vax.my country has laws to protect children from idiot parents like that.

• Angry 1

7 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Mick I had a high level of sympathy with people who were reluctant to get the various vaccines when they were new. There was a reasonable reason for reluctance owing to concerns about either its effectiveness or safety. 

Since then billions of people have taken the jump and got vaccinated and side effects have been absolutely minimal.

This is a hard core of antivaxxers who no longer use logic or reasoned argument. Its simply a cult. 

yes, with most of them vaxxed I believe and just trolling to make mischief……

2 hours ago, Shade_Wilder said:

It is pure speculation on my part, but I'd wager my left arm that if you want to have a long-stay visa (Marriage, Retirement, Work, Education, PR, Etc.) next year, you'll need to show proof of vaccination to Thai Immigration.

If you think that you can stay/live in Thailand with that attitude, all I can say is don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Bon Voyage!

And  where exactly would you draw the line? how  about showing an app  for  your  whereabouts 24/7?

• Like 1

It's not hypothetical. It has already occurred in Israel that people who were once considered fully vaccinated would be considered unvaccinated without a booster. And full medical apartheid is being implemented in Lithuania, with more countries following suit in rapid succession.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1451714806721957891.html

I think you are indulging in disinformation here. Yes it did happen, but while the vax programs are being rolled out, life has gone on pretty much the same. Shops, bars etc, have not been told to stop serving those who have yet to reach the new compliance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shade_Wilder said:

"These theories have been spoken of in secret and particular circles, yet never developed as a sound societal practice. Why....you ask? Because in the end, THEY win and we lose. "

Er... who are "they"?

Are you talking about the Lizard People who secretly run our world? Or, are you talking about their arch-enemies the Genetically-Modified Mole People who want to supplant them?

Just curious...

If in doubt, always blame the lizard people (hahaha)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

Again its all may haves and mights. I am double jabbed with pfizer and I feel great. I can go where I want and do what I want.

Its all conspiracy theories. 

Have you never been vaccinated for anything in your entire life?

The one thing that he needs it most for, is unlikely to ever see a vax produced.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JohninDubin said:

If you spend 5 minutes in the company of someone with CV, you can be dead in a matter of days.

If u drive on Thai  roads  you could be dead in less  than 1  second, can we also segregate those  Thai drivers, Im guessing 75% of them are awful and the other 25%  so  timid they kill  as  many by driving  like a torotise when pulling out of  junctions or  changing  lanes on hi speed  roads.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

Do you know it takes up to 10 years to approve a new vaccine because parallel vaccinations is not the same as years and years of serial vaccination studies? If is it so safe and effective then why the vaccine trial data is not released? FDA trying to keep it secret for 55 years?! Does that ring a bell at all?!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

“Straw Man” Deflection. Typical silly anti - vaxxer clown behaviour.Stick to the point. Which is simply (a) there is overwhelmingly sufficient scientific evidence to VAXX and (b) that the unvaxxed comprise about 97% hospital covid deaths in advanced countries. 

Then they would have no problems of releasing the trial data. Or what is your excuse for that behavior? Take this vaccine but we are not showing our data because just trust us, you fool! Yeah, right. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

parents who expose their innocent children to death in this way should be jailed

I  think exactly the  same about any religion taught as  fact to children by their  parents, its disgusting child  abuse...................  but I let  them get on with their indoctrination.

Just now, Rookiescot said:

Hi RS

The previous comment of mine in this forum is the one that I express what concerns me.

Namely observed dramatic increase in Endothelial Inflammatory Markers measured by the PULS Cardiac Test. Of the 560 tests performed by Dr.Steven R Gundry the people involved were aged 11 to 79 and 1:1 ratio male to female.

The problem here is are the affects long term or do they only last over the efficacy period of mRNA?

With Denmark, Japan and Taiwan taking the research very seriously there is cause for concern as vascular issues remain the biggest grey area with the few that have had major heart problems from mRNA and in the very rare cases death.

The research may show no evidence or it could be as Dr.Gundry discovered a 14% increase in heart disease due to mRNA.

I personally chose 2 doses of Pfizer due to higher efficacy. But I'm seriously considering changing to Astra Zeneca now. It may be milder or offer less protection but with my own condition of varicose veins it may be wise until further research is revealed.

People may call me foolish or over cautious but I had my concerns and consulted a cardiologist before vaccinating. I was reassured no dramas as I work out everyday and in good shape but was asked twice if I used anticoagulants.

That's why I reserve my judgement until the vascular research of mRNA is complete.

Its also why a don't want to call people that have fears and apprehensions cult followers. Fact is nobody truly knows what the long term effects are should they exist. Only time and research will tell.

Sorry about the long winded quote. Have a good evening.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Now you're saying they're not.

No I'm not. You're just making up my side of the argument because that's much easier to debate than what I'm actually saying. Anyway, we're at an impasse. I think you'll learn some very hard lessons. Maybe my perspective will make more sense to you ten injections from now. Good day.

I'm glad you're well, but a lot of people aren't, and the harmful effects may take time to become obvious.

Conspiracy theories tend to just be truths that are generally accepted six months later.

Of course I have, with vaccines that had been tested in real life by billions of people before me for decades before I was even born. That's not the case with these mRNA products; they are so un-vaccine-like that the CDC had to change its definition of "vaccine" to remove the requirement that it provides protection.

There you go with that "may" word again.

As to your thoughts on conspiracy theories, not only do I dispute these are generally accepted 6 months later, but I have a far better perspective for you to consider: Most CT's end up with a 1000 different theories, so therefore, at least 999 must be wrong. And if 999 must be wrong, then why should we think that the thousandth must be right.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

This is a grey area. When 93% of the US FAD's funds come from Big Pharam its in their interest to keep thing low profile. If the FAD is truly honourable then transparency should not be an issue.

• Like 1

Rather silly if you ask me.

Being vaccinated double or otherwise doesn't prevent you from being Covid positive.

So a Covid Asymptomatic double vaccinated drunk sharing his beer and singing.....

Yeah I think Khao San rd is on a winner here.....

Ps I'm Double vaccinated with 3x ASQ and 1 Sandbox trip under my belt already. So following the regulations isn't a problem for me but let's make them sensible.

• Like 2