Man dies after receiving Sinovac vaccine in Phuket

Thaiger

22 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

No Report needed, I agree this is 99% likely to be fake*.  Unless I'm mistaken this came from medicalkidnapDOTcom  which appears to promote alternative and/or fake news.

EudraVigilance (European Union Drug Regulating Authorities Pharmacovigilance) is the European data processing network and management system for reporting and evaluation of suspected adverse reactions to medicines which have been authorised or being studied in clinical trials in the European Economic Area (EEA).

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/research-development/pharmacovigilance/eudravigilance#analysis-of-data-section

The real data here. Read to your heart’s content. I’m sure one of the members will give us a succinct and accurate breakdown of the latest data.

15 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

EudraVigilance (European Union Drug Regulating Authorities Pharmacovigilance) is the European data processing network and management system for reporting and evaluation of suspected adverse reactions to medicines which have been authorised or being studied in clinical trials in the European Economic Area (EEA).

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/research-development/pharmacovigilance/eudravigilance#analysis-of-data-section

The real data here. Read to your heart’s content. I’m sure one of the members will give us a succinct and accurate breakdown of the latest data.

It will never be real numbers, for example why they had one criteria for Covid-19 death cases and other for Vaccine death cases? For example EVERY person who were tested positive for Covid-19 and died after 28 days of positive test they put into Covid-19 death toll, while why they dont have same criteria for Vaccines? Everybody who is vaccinated and dies after 28 days should be included into deaths caused by Vaccine but ofcourse they will not do this because nobody would not want to take this experimental vaccine. Even the main guys from the Pfizer said that our immune system can catch up to 20% mutations while they could only create vaccines who can catch up 3% mutations. The death tolls and injuries from vaccines will easily surpass covid-19 deaths in near future.

• Cool 1

53 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

No Report needed, I agree this is 99% likely to be fake*

KaptainRob.

I just watched the Fabulous Pattaya Media Group YouTube video on Fake News.

Titled: Fabulous 103FM Public announcement regarding fake news in Thailand.

A lot from this announcement I think transfers well to the Thaiger News site. Not just on how they produce the news, but comments and opinions. 
My opinion, worth a watch. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Shark said:

Like what all the anti-vaxxer's bring they cannot help it.

Sorry, but this consistent use of the derogatory term 'anti-vaxxer' for all those that have serious concerns about these rushed experimental covid-vaccines, is testimony to your utter ignorance on the subject.

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Here a re-post of my response to you in a similar allegation you made in an earlier post (and which you obviously did not read).

No, I read it but it didn't make your interpretation or your comments any more accurate.

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

Not only do the UK's Main Stream Media refuse to broadcast the data, but the vaccinated are not even being told about it.

It's all freely available, as this data is for the EU.  If you and others choose not to read it or are unable to find it that's hardly the UK MSM's fault.

10 minutes ago, NB1986 said:

It will never be real numbers, for example why they had one criteria for Covid-19 death cases and other for Vaccine death cases? For example EVERY person who were tested positive for Covid-19 and died after 28 days of positive test they put into Covid-19 death toll, while why they dont have same criteria for Vaccines? Everybody who is vaccinated and dies after 28 days should be included into deaths caused by Vaccine but ofcourse they will not do this because nobody would not want to take this experimental vaccine. Even the main guys from the Pfizer said that our immune system can catch up to 20% mutations while they could only create vaccines who can catch up 3% mutations. The death tolls and injuries from vaccines will easily surpass covid-19 deaths in near future.

"They" didn't and "they" don't.

It's a myth put about by the anti-vaxxers / flat-earthers or whatever people prefer to call them.

"EVERY person who were tested positive for Covid-19 and died after 28 days of positive test" was never "put into Covid-19 death toll".  It simply never happened, and no proof whatsoever has ever been offered that it did.

They were simply eligible to be added to the death toll if the circumstances confirmed it.  It was a time limit, rather than leaving it open-ended - the complete opposite to the twist it's  given.

"... while why they dont have same criteria for Vaccines?"

They do. Exactly the same. But again it's a time limit for eligibility, nothing more.

6 minutes ago, Stonker said:

"EVERY person who were tested positive for Covid-19 and died after 28 days of positive test"

Yes and people where do we draw the line?  Maybe for someone like Kirk Douglas who died at the age of 104 we categorise his death as “died at child birth”?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

That is completely fake.

This graphic is designed to look as if it actually comes from EudraVigilance.

All you have to do is visit the actual EudraVigilance site to discover that they record non-confirmed reports of adverse events but they do not specify the severity of those events, and they certainly do not count deaths. Any supposed EudraVigilance graphic saying any number of DEAD is straight up lying.

I have many friends who are conspiracy theorists and what has surprised me most during this pandemic is how people can be so convinced, so passionate, and so forceful in pushing their ideas upon others and, yet, also, too lazy to check the supposed source materials.

Anyway, this graphic is entirely made up, complete horseshit. It undermines the credibility of the argument against vaccines when crude propaganda such as this is so widely circulated.

Are u saying no one dies from covid vaxx?

I can send u many dead or injured including kids from Pfizer or Astra.

How about we look in to VAERS numbers from USA or that's fake too?

The New VAERS Numbers Are Out Today:

438,440 Adverse Events
26,818 Hospitalizations
7,463 Disabled
3,324 Heart Attacks
2,200 Myocarditis Reactions
985 Miscarriages
9048 Deaths

100% safe and effective

Remember that only 1% is being reported to VAERS.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

There's telegram groups Covid victims with many stories and dead I know many is unverifiable but still. Here https://t.me/covidvaccineinjuries

And calling conspiracy theory card is dumb at this point when ppl really dies. Ppl were saying Covid passport is conspiracy theory year ago now it's reality and other things that turned real around this pandemic.

Might be wrong on some things but let's get a bigger picture.

Some of you forget the fact that it's experimental untested never done before trial/vaccine and new data comes up as we speak, there's .any reports on spike protein passing blood brain barrier spreading to every organ including ovaries and man's testies in fact there's own Pfizer report on it.

https://www.naturalnews.com/files/Pfizer-bio-distribution-confidential-document-translated-to-english.pdf

And please don't send me fact checkers, lol they sponsored by big pharma Gates etc They full of shite

1 hour ago, Shark said:

Like what all the anti-vaxxer's bring they cannot help it.

I am against all vaccinations. If that makes me an anti-vaxxer, in your eyes, so be it.

Also, I cannot agree with many medical practices; especially in 'western medicine'. My research of events down the ages, shows me that, 'do no harm' is often totally disregarded when big money is about.

I'm not in the habit of bringing false information and data to the platform.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Sorry, but this consistent use of the derogatory term 'anti-vaxxer' for all those that have serious concerns about these rushed experimental covid-vaccines, is testimony to your utter ignorance on the subject.

Fact is you either want to get vaxxed or you don't. Your not somewhere halfway. If you don't want it now, you'll find 12 reasons why not to-do it later down the run.

The fact that stuff has been rushed is true, calling me ignorant because I do comply to taking care of somebody else's health and not my own well that says more about yourself. Because I for sure didn't get vaxxed for myself.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KaptainRob said:

No Report needed, I agree this is 99% likely to be fake*.  Unless I'm mistaken this came from medicalkidnapDOTcom  which appears to promote alternative and/or fake news.

*Google could not find the image, I also checked.

Thanks for that. The OP cited the source as from Rumble.com, a Canadian based right win conspiracy theory site which has an extensive reputation for fake news. They appear to have hijacked an EU banner and then mocked it up to look authentic. I've been contacted by your fellow mod Steve, and his reply is more than satisfactory.

Assuming that the OP on this posted in good faith I would add a word of warning. If you see subject matter like that which is not being covered in the MSM both left and right, ask yourself "Why"? and check the reputation of the source. If you take the view that it is not being reported because of a cover-up, then you are by definition a conspiracy theorist, and lose a lot of credibility. Always check "new" sources reputation before accepting anything as true.

7 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

They should arrange some sort of non-liability payout for the family of anyone who dies within 72 hours of receiving a vaccine. It may or may not be the fault of the vaccine, but that doesn't matter. Handling any such death more sensitively and not playing the denial game would go a long way towards stopping them fueling vaccine hesitancy.

That's exactly what the payout is - no liability admitted and no proof of any link required.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone...just a request. This debate is stimulating and passionate. However,  I would like to remind everyone to be a bit careful with posting images of websites, posters etc that use other organisations' logos and banners. (eg Openvaers, etc). (which has happened on this topic)

Unknowingly, it could cause a potential copywrite breach as many sites only allow the use of their images with certain disclaimers. Stick to the numbers to push your arguments rather than images, please, and have a great debate.

• Like 1

Just been looking at the EU site and noticed something strange in the stats: With three out of the 4 vaxxes, the Dutch reported more adverse reactions than any other country. With the 4th, they were second to Italy. 

Looking specifically at the AZ Vax, pro-rata, they reported 10x more reactions than the Germans. For Jannsen, it was approx 140X.For Moderna it was about 45X with Pfizer at 18X. The data is laid out in bar graph form and you would expect that the larger the number of reactions. The four largest countries in the EU are generally near the top of the graph. 

I chose Germany as a comparator because it adjoins Holland and because it is the largest population in the EU, so if the data is reported uniformly, you would expect the bar to reduce/increase  in size depending n population. Looking at the stats, you have to conclude statistically, the the Dutch are either a bunch of softies, or there is some sort of plot against them, or the reporting standards vary wildly from one country to the next. That last option being the most likely IMHO, it seems reasonable to conclude that (a) most of these reactions are not serious, and (b) the original claim by Xaos of 1.6 million serious reactions is totally baseless. There may well be 1.6 mill reactions, but what is reported on a country by country or what is considered even worth reporting makes these stats next to useless in coming to conclusions about the seriousness of the problem.

As an example, many people report sore shoulders, flu like symptoms or fatigue for a day or two. How many countries are reporting all such  incidents, and how many such incidents have made their way into the Xaos stats?

Edited by JohninDubin
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

I chose Germany as a comparator because it adjoins Holland and because it is the largest population in the EU, so if the data is reported uniformly, you would expect the bar to reduce/increase  in size depending n population. Looking at the stats, you have to conclude statistically, the the Dutch are either a bunch of softies, or there is some sort of plot against them, or the reporting standards vary wildly from one country to the next. That last option being the most likely IMHO, it seems reasonable to conclude that (a) most of these reactions are not serious, and (b) the original claim by Xaos of 1.6 million serious reactions is totally baseless. There may well be 1.6 mill reactions, but what is reported on a country by country or what is considered even worth reporting makes these stats next to useless in coming to conclusions about the seriousness of the problem.

I don't think the dutch are necessarily big wimps, the fact is that they also have the youngest vaccination base, you can get vaccinated 12+.

Germany is weird since it did a lot of mix and match with the whole Merkel combination being AstraZeneca and something else either Moderna or Pfizer.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

They should arrange some sort of non-liability payout for the family of anyone who dies within 72 hours of receiving a vaccine. It may or may not be the fault of the vaccine, but that doesn't matter. Handling any such death more sensitively and not playing the denial game would go a long way towards stopping them fueling vaccine hesitancy.

Thailand typically experiences 7.56 deaths/1,000/year or 1,449 deaths per day. It is statistically likely as vaccines ramp up that someone who was going to die anyway will do so within 72 hours of getting a vaccine. Paying would be 1) unsustainable and 2) an admission that you could die from getting the vaccine and encourage people not to do so.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xaos said:

438,440 Adverse Events
26,818 Hospitalizations
7,463 Disabled
3,324 Heart Attacks
985 Miscarriages
9048 Deaths

100% safe and effective

There's telegram groups Covid victims with many stories and dead I know many is unverifiable but still. Here https://t.me/covidvaccineinjuries

And calling conspiracy theory card is dumb at this point when ppl really dies. Ppl were saying Covid passport is conspiracy theory year ago now it's reality and other things that turned real around this pandemic.

Some of you forget the fact that it's experimental untested never done before trial/vaccine and new data comes up as we speak, there's .any reports on spike protein passing blood brain barrier spreading to every organ including ovaries and man's testies in fact there's own Pfizer report on it.

https://www.naturalnews.com/files/Pfizer-bio-distribution-confidential-document-translated-to-english.pdf

And please don't send me fact checkers, lol they sponsored by big pharma Gates etc They full of shite

4 hours ago, Xaos said:

438,440 Adverse Events
26,818 Hospitalizations
7,463 Disabled
3,324 Heart Attacks
985 Miscarriages
9048 Deaths

100% safe and effective

Total nonsense!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shark said:

I don't think the dutch are necessarily big wimps, the fact is that they also have the youngest vaccination base, you can get vaccinated 12+.

Germany is weird since it did a lot of mix and match with the whole Merkel combination being AstraZeneca and something else either Moderna or Pfizer.

Thanks for that. I wasn't really suggesting the Dutch were wimps. I genuinely believe that it is a case of the Dutch having different reporting standards. How else could you explain that the Dutch report these matters at 10X to 140X. Also as I pointed out, with the exception of the Dutch, all the other major EU countries were roughly where you might expect to you would expect them to be on the graph. Holland is the 7th biggest population in the EU, yet it finished first in three cases, and second in the other,

Won't be long before this thread is locked as it should be. We want to discuss anything people want to post. Not members spreading false information and Rumours, and pumping out left wing anti vax websites. I live in the UK and i have never hear'ed or seen anything about a yellow card just another trouble making post.

JUST IN - FDA expected to announce that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine has been linked to a "serious but rare side effect" called Guillain-Barré syndrome, in which your body's immune system attacks your nerves (WSJ)

7 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Why does the term sound derogatory? Surely it just means people who are Anti (against) Vaccination (vax). I agree it’s usually used in the same sentence as a piece on people being wrong to not accept the vaccine. What would you suggest? Vaccine Sceptics? Vaccine Cautious? 

Edited by Soidog
  • Like 2

For me it goes like this.

It's experimental unapproved and shady af

There's things like patents were ready before pandemic and cure 2 days after 

On EU gov site there's map with timeline from way before pandemic and passports on it.

Despite all this

I don't get it why I would jab it if I'm completely fine, and I train MMA whole pandemic no one gets sick.

Now why would I risk taking it if covid I might not even notice I have or had it

It's just don't make any sense for me at all.

Then whole propaganda from WEF Szwab and all that. Media scare tactics etc, I don't even know anyone seriously sick or dead and got families on 3 continents.

Then I could see rich like G7 etc they not bothered, why would I?

For me it's obvious pass.

12 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Why does the term sound derogatory? Surely it just means people who are Anti (against) Vaccination (vax). I agree it’s usually used in the same sentence as a piece on people being wrong to not accept the vaccine. What wood you suggest? Vaccine Sceptics? Vaccine Cautious? 

Anti vaxxer is used to stigmatize ppl like anti semite, racist etc. I think that's his point

27 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Why does the term sound derogatory? Surely it just means people who are Anti (against) Vaccination (vax). I agree it’s usually used in the same sentence as a piece on people being wrong to not accept the vaccine. What would you suggest? Vaccine Sceptics? Vaccine Cautious? 

@BlueSphinxfound my use of the term derogatory as well. It is a pretty neutral term as you correctly point out. In the US anyway the anti-vaxxers were the first to start calling themselves that.

• Like 1

A man also died within hours of eating an ice cream, another one died after drinking a beer.

Nearly 100 million vaccines have been administered in England, over 99.9% of people did not die due to the vaccine, the rate of deaths is roughly 1 in 1million which is a much lower risk than dying from the virus unvaccinated.

Anti-vaxxers please stay at home permanently if you do not wish to have a vaccine.

I would love to see the Thai government introducing a rule which requires all so called expats to provide proof of having had two vaccines once the majority of people have been vaccinated in order to get their temporary yearly visas approved each year eg the temporary so called retirement visa which is only valid for one year, otherwise out of the country on they arses.

• Like 1