Man dies after receiving Sinovac vaccine in Phuket

Thaiger

A man died the day after he received his first dose of the Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine. Health officials say the cause of death was a heart attack and the man had “fatal medical conditions.” The man’s wife claims the death was due to the vaccine. 43 year old Winai Hemin from Phang Nga, just a north of Phuket, was injected with the Covid-19 vaccine on Sunday at the Phuket airport. His wife, 32 year old Poranee Ngamsap, says he got a mild fever which got worse that night. He also complained of chest pains. The next day, he died at […]

The post Man dies after receiving Sinovac vaccine in Phuket appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

19 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Health officials say the cause of death was a heart attack and the man had “fatal medical conditions

Thai officialdom . . . absolute front-runners at the blame game.

Maybe these health officials are too well aware of who it was that sanctioned purchasing the Sinavac vaccine and that he - he who controls everything - will require special protection from 'bad stories' like this.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...

People die every day from heart attacks, vaccinated or not, however the officials might have in mind the 400k payout for fatalities arising from the jab. 

I am sure that the family know better than the doctors.

Perhaps if they compromised their Muslim belief, and stopped blocking the request for an autopsy, they might have more credibility.

The Thaiger also needs to be careful of how it balances it's reporting of such events.

• Like 2

R.I.P.

However indeed without an autopsy unluckily this will never be proven as a Sinovac related death neither can there be looked at perhaps excluding certain groups from vaccination with certain health conditions.

Edited by Shark
typo
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

I am sure that the family know better than the doctors.

I'm not sure whether you are saying that sarcastically but, yes, absolutely, the family would have a far deeper knowledge of the individual and the range of ailments that tend to afflict his relatives and forebears. The doctors involved in the vaccination campaign also have a significant conflict of interest.

15 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Perhaps if they compromised their Muslim belief, and stopped blocking the request for an autopsy, they might have more credibility.

16% of the Phuket population are Muslim, so, it is not wildly radical to suggest that this family are within their rights to insist that the authorities should have a way to carry out autopsies quickly enough to be compatible with the Muslim tradition of burying the body quickly. How do they manage this in Malaysia?

In this case, it is pretty obvious, from the description, that he died of heart complications. He may have had a hidden condition, but would he have died that day if he had not received the vaccine the day before? Highly unlikely. He had a fever and chest pains just hours after receiving the shot.

22 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

The Thaiger also needs to be careful of how it balances it's reporting of such events.

What?!

Everything in their report was factual and carefully worded. They included no opinion.

I suspect what you are really suggesting is that they should not have reported on this story at all, for fear of panicking the herd. That is not, however, how a free press should behave. This was a noteworthy event. To have not reported on it, or to have spun it in some way, to have added opinion that downplayed the family's assertions, that would have been precisely the sort of propaganda that plays into the hands of the anti-vaxxers.

Just to be clear, I am pro Covid vaccines.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, thai3 said:

People die every day from heart attacks, vaccinated or not, however the officials might have in mind the 400k payout for fatalities arising from the jab. 

They should arrange some sort of non-liability payout for the family of anyone who dies within 72 hours of receiving a vaccine. It may or may not be the fault of the vaccine, but that doesn't matter. Handling any such death more sensitively and not playing the denial game would go a long way towards stopping them fueling vaccine hesitancy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

I'm not sure whether you are saying that sarcastically but, yes, absolutely, the family would have a far deeper knowledge of the individual and the range of ailments that tend to afflict his relatives and forebears. The doctors involved in the vaccination campaign also have a significant conflict of interest.

16% of the Phuket population are Muslim, so, it is not wildly radical to suggest that this family are within their rights to insist that the authorities should have a way to carry out autopsies quickly enough to be compatible with the Muslim tradition of burying the body quickly. How do they manage this in Malaysia?

In this case, it is pretty obvious, from the description, that he died of heart complications. He may have had a hidden condition, but would he have died that day if he had not received the vaccine the day before? Highly unlikely. He had a fever and chest pains just hours after receiving the shot.

What?!

Everything in their report was factual and carefully worded. They included no opinion.

I suspect what you are really suggesting is that they should not have reported on this story at all, for fear of panicking the herd. That is not, however, how a free press should behave. This was a noteworthy event. To have not reported on it, or to have spun it in some way, to have added opinion that downplayed the family's assertions, that would have been precisely the sort of propaganda that plays into the hands of the anti-vaxxers.

Just to be clear, I am pro Covid vaccines.

1. Sarcasm

2. The family, are no doubt, seeking to attribute the cause of death as Sinovac related so they can claim from the authorities.

3. No religion has the right to get in the way of good medical practice. The cynic in me would say that blocking the autopsy means that they know underlying health issues were the cause of death.

4. Please don't put words in my mouth or make assumptions on my behalf. Of course this event should be reported (and properly investigated by way of autopsy - the only certain way to establish cause of death).

Note:- the following is an equally valid way of reporting the event:-

"Family refuse autopsy to support their claim that man died as a result of vaccination"

OR

"Doctors say terminal heart condition was cause of death of man who was vaccinated 24 hours earlier. Family refuse to cooperate with autopsy to determine precise cause of death".

(SWIDT - no mention of Sinovac)

Less like to sell newspapers though.

• Like 1

Just now, Chaimai said:

2. The family, are no doubt, seeking to attribute the cause of death as Sinovac related so they can claim from the authorities.

The woman has lost her previously healthy (as far as she knew) 43 year old husband. It is a bit harsh to presume that her primary concern is compensation. She might, quite understandably, have drawn the conclusion that this shot killed her husband and wants people to know about it.

3 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

3. No religion has the right to get in the way of good medical practice. The cynic in me would say that blocking the autopsy means that they know underlying health issues were the cause of death.

Well, yes, that is cynical. How could they possibly know that there were underlying issues without their doctor knowing the same thing? 

We know that they are Muslim, we know that Muslims do prefer to bury within a short amount of time.

The cynic in me is inclined to guess that the Phuket authorities unnecessarily hold onto bodies for weeks and this is deeply upsetting for the large Muslim minority on that island.

With sufficient will on the part of the authorities, the relevant parts of the body could be autopsied and the body returned within a few hours. The mechanisms by which these vaccines cause death are well known. Examining the heart would reveal any prior problems that would get the vaccine off the hook.

11 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

4. Please don't put words in my mouth or make assumptions on my behalf.

What if you fall into a coma and it is left to me to make important decisions on your behalf?

12 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Of course this event should be reported (and properly investigated by way of autopsy - the only certain way to establish cause of death).

The autopsy is actually more in the authorities' interests because, right now, the obvious conclusion is that the vaccine led to his death. Finding a non-obvious cause, if one exists, will require the autopsy. For that reason, the coroner should be ordered to put on a McDonalds hat and get it the job done within the timeframe allowed by Muslim tradition.

18 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

(SWIDT - no mention of Sinovac)

You are suggesting there is merit in not mentioning the type of vaccine. There is not. Sinovac is one of the key elements in the story, one of the main things every reader will want to know, along with the guy's age.

This modern media mania for hiding important elements of stories from readers, such as the race of a mugger or the nationality of a rapist, is one of the reasons why no one trusts the media any more.

22 minutes ago, Chaimai said:

Less like to sell newspapers though.

A guy died after taking a vaccine, on an island where everyone is being asked to take vaccines. That newspaper is getting sold anyway.

• Like 1

[Quote removed]

That is completely fake.

This graphic is designed to look as if it actually comes from EudraVigilance.

All you have to do is visit the actual EudraVigilance site to discover that they record non-confirmed reports of adverse events but they do not specify the severity of those events, and they certainly do not count deaths. Any supposed EudraVigilance graphic saying any number of DEAD is straight up lying.

I have many friends who are conspiracy theorists and what has surprised me most during this pandemic is how people can be so convinced, so passionate, and so forceful in pushing their ideas upon others and, yet, also, too lazy to check the supposed source materials.

Anyway, this graphic is entirely made up, complete horseshit. It undermines the credibility of the argument against vaccines when crude propaganda such as this is so widely circulated.

Edited by KaptainRob
LINK removed as per forum guidelines
  • Like 3

Nothing to see on this post move on. Again the Vax denier posts a warning on possible side affects taking a vaccine. its called Scare Mongering. Every item from Aspirin to Skin Creme has side affects on some People. 

Edited by vlad
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, SickBuffalo said:

All you have to do is visit the actual EudraVigilance site to discover that they record non-confirmed reports of adverse events but they do not specify the severity of those events, and they certainly do not count deaths. Any supposed EudraVigilance graphic saying any number of DEAD is straight up lying.

Here is the link to the EUdravigilance website > https://www.adrreports.eu/en/

On the opening page it says >

NEW! To consult the reports for COVID-19 vaccines, follow this link, then click on the letter 'C' and scroll down until “COVID-19”.

Previously (approx 2-3 weeks ago) it was easy to do that and you could see all the stats/graphs for the adverse effects reported for the 4 emergency approved covid-vaccines.

However if you click 'C' now COVID-19 has been removed from the list!  Also searching on vaccine-name like Comirnaty < the Pfizer covid-vaccine name > gets you nowhere.

>> Before I have to delve in the cupboard and put my  Conspiracy Hat on, do you by any chance know how to get access to the data?

32 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

>> Before I have to delve in the cupboard and put my  Conspiracy Hat on, do you by any chance know how to get access to the data?

It's right there, you're just searching in the wrong bit:

1576333597_ScreenShot2021-07-12at9_08_26AM.png.decd2d52e1ce80eb87965d826c1bd009.png

... you need to go to https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search.html

Then click the 2nd tab, "Suspected adverse reactions from substances".

Then click "C"

Then scroll down to Covid-19. To make it easier for the public, all the C-19 vaccines start with "Covid-19" and, then, the individual vaccine names. They don't do that for any of the other substances.

Edited by SickBuffalo
  • Thanks 1

I would advise anyone that still believes that there is no problem with these '100% safe' covid-vaccines to take a look into the official EUdravigilance vaccine adverse effects database.

> https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search.html

and then look at the stats for the 4 emergency approved covid-vaccines (you can look at the data from different angles, e.g. per country, adverse effect, seriousness, age/gender, etc.).

To make it easy for you here already the overview of total number of cases (up to 10 July 2021) in the 6 months since the roll-out

- MODERNA (CX-024414) is 68,950

- PFIZER BioNTech (Tozinameran) is 284,433

- ASTRA ZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) is 326,777

- JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) is 16,872

That's 628,082 cases (approx 100.000 every month)!

More than half of them being serious, which is logical because who will be making the effort to file such an adverse effect report, when not serious or abnormal.  On top of that more than half of these reports are filed by medical professionals.

On July 12 there were 164,485, 845 fully vaccinated people in EU and 236, 375,848 with one shot.  So approx 3 in 1.000 vaccinees already reported adverse effects shortly after the jab. 

And the US and UK adverse effects databases provide a similar view.  With these official figures openly accessible, it's becoming more and more difficult every day to defend the LIE that these covid-vaccines are 100% safe.

15 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

More than half of them being serious, which is logical because who will be making the effort to file such an adverse effect report, when not serious or abnormal.  On top of that more than half of these reports are filed by medical professionals.

These are not "adverse effect reports", as you've misleadingly described them.

They're reports on  "suspected adverse reactions".  SUSPECTED.   It's there on the site, very clearly, as well as in @SickBuffalo's very informative comment.

Totally different to what you're claiming and describing.   They're filed automatically under the yellow card and similar schemes when people die within 30 days of having a vaccination, whether it's because they died in a car accident, a plane crash, jumped off a balcony, or for any other reason.

Don't you think it's more than a little hypocritical to put all these down to "adverse effects" from the vaccine while claiming that Covid death stats are inflated by including those who died within 30 days of a Covid test even if they died in a car accident, a plane crash, jumped off a balcony, or for any other reason, which is equally untrue?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Stonker said:

These are not "adverse effect reports", as you've misleadingly described them.

They're reports on  "suspected adverse reactions".  SUSPECTED.   s there on the site, very clearly, as well as in @SickBuffalo's very informative comment.

Totally different to what you're claiming and describing.   They're filed automatically under the yellow card and similar schemes when people die within 30 days of having a vaccination, whether it's because they died in a car accident, a plane crash, jumped off a balcony, or for any other reason.

Don't you think it's more than a little hypocritical to put all these down to "adverse effects" from the vaccine while claiming that Covid death stats are inflated by including those who died within 30 days of a Covid test even if they died in a car accident, a plane crash, jumped off a balcony, or for any other reason, which is equally untrue?

Here a re-post of my response to you in a similar allegation you made in an earlier post (and which you obviously did not read).

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2174-618-sinovac-vaccinated-medical-workers-get-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=11113

19 hours ago, Stonker said:

ALLEGED.

The credibility all depends on who did the alleging.

Yes, I used the word 'alleged' in my statement re covid-related deaths in the EU, US and UK vaccine adverse reaction databases (+20.000 alleged covid-vaccine related deaths already in the 6 months since vaccine-rollout).

The problem being that it is a matter of "damned if you do / damned if you don't".

These vaccine adverse reaction database systems have been set up to provide early warning signals.  Hence there is deliberately no restraint on reporting any suspected adverse vaccine effects.  And so these reports are 'suspected' phenomenon which should trigger further investigation.  But unfortunately that intent seems to be not understood by those that dismiss all these reports because 'there is no evidence' that the suspected adverse effects are caused by the vaccines.  And those database systems do NOT foresee updating of the reports when evidence turns up later (e.g. an autopsy after an alleged covid-vaccine death). 

It is actually a scandal that the governments that set up these adverse effects tracking systems, did provide 'full indemnity' to the vaccine manufacturers for any harm their products could cause.  And that they did NOT insist on a rigorous vaccine follow-up tracking system of the experimental jabs.  The non-vaccinated control-group in the initial Phase-1 and Phase-2 trials have even been vaccinated in the mean time, so there is not even a longer-term control-group anymore.  We are flying on automatic pilot with nobody at the helm, let alone knowing whether we are going in the 'right' direction.  Spooky...

Edited by BlueSphinx

[Quote removed]

There is something very dubious about this image. I've yet to see anything published by the EU where the English Text was anything less than perfect, and instead of "this data" we see "these data". Hmmm? 

I've google searched the image and it is coming up as "not found". Same applies on Tineye. I strongly suspect that if this is genuine, we would not stop hearing about in the media, especially the Eurosceptic press.

I've also been on the EMA website, and cannot find anything remotely resembling this looking for "covid 19 adverse reactions". in the search box. So in summary I am inclined to believe that this is totally false and that you are misleading on us on a very serious issue, or have yourself been misled. 

Under the circumstances I will be reporting this to the mods and see if the feel there is any need to take action.

25 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Here a re-post of my response to you in a similar allegation you made in an earlier post (and which you obviously did not read).

> https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/2174-618-sinovac-vaccinated-medical-workers-get-covid-19/?do=findComment&comment=11113

Yes, I used the word 'alleged' in my statement re covid-related deaths in the EU, US and UK vaccine adverse reaction databases (+20.000 alleged covid-vaccine related deaths already in the 6 months since vaccine-rollout).

The problem being that it is a matter of "damned if you do / damned if you don't".

These vaccine adverse reaction database systems have been set up to provide early warning signals.  Hence there is deliberately no restraint on reporting any suspected adverse vaccine effects.  And so these reports are 'suspected' phenomenon which should trigger further investigation.  But unfortunately that intent seems to be not understood by those that dismiss all these reports because 'there is no evidence' that the suspected adverse effects are caused by the vaccines.  And those database systems do NOT foresee updating of the reports when evidence turns up later (e.g. an autopsy after an alleged covid-vaccine death). 

It is actually a scandal that the governments that set up these adverse effects tracking systems, did provide 'full indemnity' to the vaccine manufacturers for any harm their products could cause.  And that they did NOT insist on a rigorous vaccine follow-up tracking system of the experimental jabs.  The non-vaccinated control-group in the initial Phase-1 and Phase-2 trials have even been vaccinated in the mean time, so there is not even a longer-term control-group anymore.  We are flying on automatic pilot with nobody at the helm, let alone knowing whether we are going in the 'right' direction.  Spooky...

Whatever might be the origins of C-19; and I have my strong suspicions, which I will bring to the table soon. Whatever the positive things that the jabs after offering. Whatever the pros and cons of mask wearing. One thing cannot be denied. The secrecy of the Yellow Card injury reporting scheme in the UK is a crime in itself.

Not only do the UK's Main Stream Media refuse to broadcast the data, but the vaccinated are not even being told about it. Doctors are not informing their patients. And of course the vast majority of those getting the jabs know nothing about it. And to throw in more; not even informed about the possible Covid effects.

There is this media theme; the vaccines are safe. So! When the data is available, it is then condemned as being unrealistic and unreliable.

IMO it is an gross understatement of vaccine injuries and serious effects.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SickBuffalo said:

It's right there, you're just searching in the wrong bit:

1576333597_ScreenShot2021-07-12at9_08_26AM.png.decd2d52e1ce80eb87965d826c1bd009.png

... you need to go to https://www.adrreports.eu/en/search.html

Then click the 2nd tab, "Suspected adverse reactions from substances".

Then click "C"

Then scroll down to Covid-19. To make it easier for the public, all the C-19 vaccines start with "Covid-19" and, then, the individual vaccine names. They don't do that for any of the other substances.

Very helpful. TYVM

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JohninDubin said:

Under the circumstances I will be reporting this to the mods and see if the feel there is any need to take action.

No Report needed, I agree this is 99% likely to be fake*.  Unless I'm mistaken this came from medicalkidnapDOTcom  which appears to promote alternative and/or fake news.

*Google could not find the image, I also checked.

• Like 2