Jump to content

News Forum - 9 year old Israeli boy on Koh Phangan dies from box jellyfish sting


Recommended Posts

Officials are warning swimmers in Koh Phangan of the presence of box jellyfish after a 9 year old Israeli boy died after being stung while he was at a popular beach with his family. Thai authorities say they are now coming up with a long term plan to prevent potentially deadly encounters with box jellyfish. The Israeli boy and his family have lived on the Gulf of Thailand island off the Surat Thani coast for years. The family was spending a day at Haad Rin, a beach on the southeast side of the island. A report from the Israel Times says […]

The post 9 year old Israeli boy on Koh Phangan dies from box jellyfish sting appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use