News Forum - Airlines pushing for September reopening for domestic flights

Thaiger

1 hour ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Oh, I don't know, maybe a bunch of rich people sitting around a table, sometimes, round, especially in the olden days, and making plans how they are going keep getting richer? Ha ha!!

Sitting round, dreaming up some kind of Great Reset or something like that.

Just a bit of historical research is all that is needed. Ever heard of the Bilderburg Group? Or the Tri-lateral Commission? Or the Council on Foreign Relations or the...

The Council of The Americas
The Americas Society
The Forum of the Americas
The Institute For International Economics
The Atlantic Council, Atlanticist Project or Atlanticism to achieve the North Atlantic Military Alliance
American Foreign Policy Council
Foreign Policy Initiative
Foreign Policy Research Institute
Brookings Institution
Foreign Policy Centre UK
European Council on Foreign Relations UK
International monetary fund
World Bank
International Bank of Settlements
German Marshall Fund of the USA (pushing for NATO Expansion in Eastern Europe)
In-Q-Tel (venture capital firm of the CIA)
Frankfurt School of Germany
Tavistock Institute
The G30

Ok, but that’s just a list of organisations in the world, many of which are transparent in their meetings and agendas. Are you seriously suggesting some grand pact of nations sitting around agreeing how to destroy economies, kill 4 million people, then open up and fix the economies and let everyone go back to doing what they were doing before? What great rest conspiracy do you have any evidence for? 

The Bilderberg group is a group of elite Europeans and Americans, politicians, financiers and academics. I don’t see many members from India, China, Brazil etc involved. Why would they buy in to a great reset? The same goes for all of the groups on your list. 

I’m sorry but I find the suggestion less than even remotely plausible.  How do I know your suggestions are not true? The same way I know the people in my TV can’t see me in my living room. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, but count me out of the conspiracy theories. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

but count me out of the conspiracy theories. 

Believe what you want to believe... I answered your question. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

6 hours ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Witnessing what is happening in Australia should be enough for most people to recognize that 1. this is not about a virus or keeping people safe and healthy and 2. that there is nothing that the elite will not do to crush your life and destroy any and all freedoms you have.

I seriously now believe that mass international travel is a thing of the past along with mass tourism (its non essential!) and they will try to keep people locked down in their respective tax plantations.

Paranoia rules

6 hours ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

Witnessing what is happening in Australia should be enough for most people to recognize that 1. this is not about a virus or keeping people safe and healthy and 2. that there is nothing that the elite will not do to crush your life and destroy any and all freedoms you have.

I seriously now believe that mass international travel is a thing of the past along with mass tourism (its non essential!) and they will try to keep people locked down in their respective tax plantations.

A Brave New World perhaps, or a "new normal" world.  I think you may be correct to a certain degree.  International travel will likely become a lot more expensive and could be cost prohibitive to many people.

• Cool 1

7 hours ago, BraveNewFahrenheit said:

and 2. that there is nothing that the elite will not do to crush your life and destroy any and all freedoms you have.

"Buffy! I think Malcolm's been talking again. We'll have to vote him out at the next meeting. At least take the Twitter away from him."

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Soidog said:

Ok, but that’s just a list of organisations in the world, many of which are transparent in their meetings and agendas. Are you seriously suggesting some grand pact of nations sitting around agreeing how to destroy economies, kill 4 million people, then open up and fix the economies and let everyone go back to doing what they were doing before? What great rest conspiracy do you have any evidence for? 

The Bilderberg group is a group of elite Europeans and Americans, politicians, financiers and academics. I don’t see many members from India, China, Brazil etc involved. Why would they buy in to a great reset? The same goes for all of the groups on your list. 

I’m sorry but I find the suggestion less than even remotely plausible.  How do I know your suggestions are not true? The same way I know the people in my TV can’t see me in my living room. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question, but count me out of the conspiracy theories. 

So well written - should actually be pinned at the top of every Covid conspiracy thread titled - They're Out To Get You 😄

But the up side is, they keep the rest of us entertained !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bushav8r said:

A Brave New World perhaps, or a "new normal" world.  I think you may be correct to a certain degree.  International travel will likely become a lot more expensive and could be cost prohibitive to many people.

I've just flown from Bangkok to London for £185

52 minutes ago, Benroon said:

I've just flown from Bangkok to London for £185

Wow, assume that’s a price on the day for one way. May I enquire who that was with? I’ll take a guess at one of the Middle East carriers and say Gulf Air? 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Soidog said:

Wow, assume that’s a price on the day for one way. May I enquire who that was with? I’ll take a guess at one of the Middle East carriers and say Gulf Air? 

Yes one way with Etihad (It was £149 the week before) - and £96 of that was taxes ! Booked it through Skyscanner

Plane about half full so room to lie down if you wish - though its the 3-3-3 seating formation so you need to tuck up a bit unless you're short !

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

17 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Oh, I don't know, maybe a bunch of rich people sitting around a table, sometimes, round, especially in the olden days, and making plans how they are going keep getting richer? Ha ha!!

Sitting round, dreaming up some kind of Great Reset or something like that.

Just a bit of historical research is all that is needed. Ever heard of the Bilderburg Group? Or the Tri-lateral Commission? Or the Council on Foreign Relations or the...

The Council of The Americas
The Americas Society
The Forum of the Americas
The Institute For International Economics
The Atlantic Council, Atlanticist Project or Atlanticism to achieve the North Atlantic Military Alliance
American Foreign Policy Council
Foreign Policy Initiative
Foreign Policy Research Institute
Brookings Institution
Foreign Policy Centre UK
European Council on Foreign Relations UK
International monetary fund
World Bank
International Bank of Settlements
German Marshall Fund of the USA (pushing for NATO Expansion in Eastern Europe)
In-Q-Tel (venture capital firm of the CIA)
Frankfurt School of Germany
Tavistock Institute
The G30

You just listed the institutions responsible for the majority of humanity suffering

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bob20 said:

And that not a single scientist can show that it's all nonsense, but that there is clear proof that we're dealing with a viral pandemic.

We are dealing with a pandemic of cases, not symptoms, caused by the irrational and inappropriate use of the  40 cycle threshold of PCR tests and the media and big pharma fearmongering.

Not getting into a debate with you, but making the point there is another perspective to the one that we are being fed by media and pharma.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AdamX said:

We are dealing with a pandemic of cases, not symptoms, caused by the irrational and inappropriate use of the  40 cycle threshold of PCR tests and the media and big pharma fearmongering.

Not getting into a debate with you, but making the point there is another perspective to the one that we are being fed by media and pharma.

I'm not going to get into a discussion either, but you're not making a point. You're giving your unsubstantiated opinion 😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AdamX said:

There is always another perspective. But how do you account for the many people who have been in hospital and recovered. The many who have been in ICU and recovered and the more than 4,000,000 that have died. Not to mention the many thousands, perhaps millions who are still suffering with what’s termed “long covid”? That all sort of sounds like a global pandemic to me…

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Yes one way with Etihad (It was £149 the week before) - and £96 of that was taxes ! Booked it through Skyscanner

Plane about half full so room to lie down if you wish - though its the 3-3-3 seating formation so you need to tuck up a bit unless you're short !

Now that is a fantastic price. And a good airline as well 👍🏻👍🏻

7 minutes ago, Soidog said:

There is always another perspective. But how do you account for the many people who have been in hospital and recovered. The many who have been in ICU and recovered and the more than 4,000,000 that have died. Not to mention the many thousands, perhaps millions who are still suffering with what’s termed “long covid”? That all sort of sounds like a global pandemic to me…

If you take these numbers at face value, then it seems like a slam dunk.

However, there is zero transparency in these numbers and they are generated and reported by the very organizations that financially benefit from the promotion of vaccines and the suppression of treatments.

For example, the fatalities are for deaths with covid, not due to covid. Once these are accounted for, and the demographics (elderly) are taking into consideration, the deaths are extremely small and confined.

Another example are hospitalizations. In Thailand, people were being hospitalized even when they had no symptoms, What does that do to the numbers

The list of things that point to an engineered overreaction are many, but I understand that most minds will not be changed.

I post simply to let others of my persuasion that we also have a voice, and we should challenge what would seem to be disinformation generated from the mandated lockdown and mandated vaccine people

If you like lockdowns, lock yourself down and leave the rest of us alone

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I'm not going to get into a discussion either, but you're not making a point. You're giving your unsubstantiated opinion 😉

My point is that there is another perspective.

Do you agree?

28 minutes ago, AdamX said:

My point is that there is another perspective.

Do you agree?

My friend, 

If 50% of people say A

And 50% say B

Then you can argue which is correct.

If 40% say A and 60% say B

Or 30% A and 70%  B

Then you can argue as well 

But if you're part of the less than 0.1% of people who keep claiming alterior motives, conspiracies and pacts for world domination without evidence for it

And the other 99.9% try to save lives based on science

Then you should look in the mirror and stop arguing UNLESS you have solid EVIDENCE to offer

There a medical name for people who think that EVERYBODY ELSE is wrong and they are right without showing any proof...

Edited by Bob20
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

My friend, 

If 50% of people say A

And 50% say B

Then you can argue which is correct.

If 40% say A and 60% say B

Or 30% A and 70%  B

Then you can argue as well 

But if you're part of the less than 0.1% of people who keep claiming alterior motives, conspiracies and pacts for world domination without evidence for it

And the other 99.9% try to save lives based on science

Then you should look in the mirror and stop arguing UNLESS you have solid EVIDENCE to offer

There a medical name for people who think that EVERYBODY ELSE is wrong and they are right without showing any proof...

So you agree there is another perspective?

I'm not saying which is right or wrong, just that there are other perspectives

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soidog said:

Been well understood for some time now that global numbers/specific stats, as well as respective country numbers, are fudged and omitted - as it all plays well by the officialdom but not to reality. 

And your reference to "long-haul" ailments - that subject, in it's own right, could fill several editions. 

Admittedly, the science/medical world still is baffled by everything COVID. 

19 minutes ago, Rain said:

Been well understood for some time now that global numbers/specific stats, as well as respective country numbers, are fudged and omitted - as it all plays well by the officialdom but not to reality. 

And your reference to "long-haul" ailments - that subject, in it's own right, could fill several editions. 

Admittedly, the science/medical world still is baffled by everything COVID. 

Well I will agree the world is still learning about Covid and how to learn to live with Covid. I also agree many of the published numbers would not stand up to scrutiny and vary by country in terms of definition. This of course is likely to increase numbers where under reported in some countries and over reported in others. 

With regards to long Covid then again I agree it’s a topic for further research. What I do know, is day after day I see people on my tv and in newspapers who are suffering many many months after being discharged from hospital. While some may use Covid as an excuse to get out of work or claim benefits, I’m unable to believe they are all good actors. 

46 minutes ago, AdamX said:

So you agree there is another perspective?

I'm not saying which is right or wrong, just that there are other perspectives

Yes, in principal I am always happy to be proven wrong. Not by someone's opinion, but by someone's evidence.

But no, in this case highly unlikely. Unless someone proves it's all a hoax and disproves all the medical compiled science. There just too much of it.

Also, all these claims for alterior motives, conspiracies and pacts for world domination are not new. People drag the same stuff out of the drawer for decades for anything they don't agree with. If there was even a small truth in it, we would have know long ago. Even the Communist Party has dissidents, Putin has dissidents that speak out before he poisons or kills them, the Royal family in England has its own blabber mouths... Someone would have shown evidence. And not on brandnewtube.com or in your local free newspaper!

If someone doesn't want to take the vaccine, fine! Just say you don't like needles or that you don't like being pressured and make your own choice.

But don't claim that you know without any evidence that everyone else is wrong and worldwide solid evidence based science is flawed.

2 hours ago, AdamX said:

You just listed the institutions responsible for the majority of humanity suffering

I don't see the church on there, so I disagree.

• Haha 2

Back to topic, does anyone really believe they'll be opening up flights on the 1st September?

It looks increasingly unlikely that it will happen

17 hours ago, bushav8r said:

What is normal? 

What they say it is?

There's a standard for such things? Who's standard?