News Forum - CCSA predicts that Covid-19 infections may have peaked

Thaiger

15 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

He had a brain scan but they didn't find anything.

Cause they were looking in the wrong place, should have scanned his nether regions.🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, gummy said:

Exactly and the first thing to be opened up is the PM's skull, as the brain, should they find one, should be of interest for medical research.

A bit harsh there gummy. Cha-cha is simply being told what to say in all this.

The C-19 virus has never been isolated. The sequencing to establish the basis for the PCR test is computer generated. It is simply scientific fraud. The PCR test results are being used to decide government policy.

The scientists and doctors that are perpetuating all this must surely one day be held to account.

As Dr Hodkinson said last week; it is all based on a pack of lies.

Four minute truth bomb::::

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-roger-hodkinson-it-039-s-all-been-a-pack-of-lies_UvS9CNpPZQs1WfK.html

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cool 2

I posted similar chart last week as a suggestion that Delta variant peak is very short lived. Data they show now in this article is too much optimistic. as you see on a chart below, Thailand curve is much wider than one for India. it took 1.5 month to drop Delta cases there. Looks like for Thailand it will take much longer. Unless of cause, this government start relaxing lockdown measured too early and they already plan and then god knows where we will go...

coronavirus-data-explorer.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Stonker said:

Any guesses what this means?

@Thaiger (after all, you wrote it)?

Anyone?

they shipped all the covid patients out of bangkok, back to home upcountry and why the new figures,the patients had to pay for their own transportation laid on by a uncaring government ??

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

It seems to me that most people are simply missing the truth in all this. Masks, social distancing, locking down etc. All for a 'virus' that has not been proved to even exist. As for variants? They are imaginary* IMO. To understand that statement one has to look at what a virus actually is (another thread), and what their function is.

So! What is behind it all? It's very slow coming to the top, but the more I research, the more I believe that this 'virus' was being engineered over 20 years ago. There are a number of law-suits on the go that will, hopefully, force personnel within the CDC and DARPA and Porton Down (and others) to disclose personal involvement in patents.

This platform has been a truly wonderful thing. It could even change Thailand's health policy if the right people read it.

* Computer generated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

A bit harsh there gummy. Cha-cha is simply being told what to say in all this.

The C-19 virus has never been isolated. The sequencing to establish the basis for the PCR test is computer generated. It is simply scientific fraud. The PCR test results are being used to decide government policy.

The scientists and doctors that are perpetuating all this must surely one day be held to account.

As Dr Hodkinson said last week; it is all based on a pack of lies.

Four minute truth bomb::::

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-roger-hodkinson-it-039-s-all-been-a-pack-of-lies_UvS9CNpPZQs1WfK.html

16 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

It seems to me that most people are simply missing the truth in all this. Masks, social distancing, locking down etc. All for a 'virus' that has not been proved to even exist. As for variants? They are imaginary* IMO. To understand that statement one has to look at what a virus actually is (another thread), and what their function is.

So! What is behind it all? It's very slow coming to the top, but the more I research, the more I believe that this 'virus' was being engineered over 20 years ago. There are a number of law-suits on the go that will, hopefully, force personnel within the CDC and DARPA and Porton Down (and others) to disclose personal involvement in patents.

This platform has been a truly wonderful thing. It could even change Thailand's health policy if the right people read it.

* Computer generated.

Sorry friend, but you're talking out of... let's say the back of your neck :)

Completely false claims not helping anyone.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-covid-rna-idUSL1N2LS27P

Edited by Bob20
spelling error
  • Like 2
  • Cool 1

Just now, Bob20 said:

Sorry friend, but you're talking out of... let's say the back off your neck :)

Completely false claims not helping anyone.

I think Mr Bob that you have either been completely taken in by the MSM proporganda, or you have a different agenda; that you would not disclose even if one was to pass a little silver across your palm.

It is not in dispute that the 'C-19 virus' has never been isolated. And that is the crux of this whole debacle. It simply does not exist. And that makes all the 'variants' - for want of a better phrase - made up.

The Thailand medical advisory group should completely change track IMO. They should be promoting stuff that make the body strong, and better able to stop undesirables harming it. Vaxxes are the road to an unhealthy population; again IMO.

• Cool 1

1 minute ago, snapdragon said:

I think Mr Bob that you have either been completely taken in by the MSM proporganda, or you have a different agenda; that you would not disclose even if one was to pass a little silver across your palm.

It is not in dispute that the 'C-19 virus' has never been isolated. And that is the crux of this whole debacle. It simply does not exist. And that makes all the 'variants' - for want of a better phrase - made up.

The Thailand medical advisory group should completely change track IMO. They should be promoting stuff that make the body strong, and better able to stop undesirables harming it. Vaxxes are the road to an unhealthy population; again IMO.

Did you even read the facts?

It has been isolated (countless references given in the article).

And as it has been isolated, it clearly exists.

Also, maybe you lack understanding of what a virus actually is?

Quote me serious science to disprove the existence of the virus (not some quaint claim from brandnewtube which is full of misinformation). You can not.

And after you read about what a virus is and does, if you have some other scientific way to deal with it, publish it and become world-famous and rich!

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, harry1 said:

they shipped all the covid patients out of bangkok, back to home upcountry and why the new figures,the patients had to pay for their own transportation laid on by a uncaring government ??

Well, you're absolutely right that a large number of quarantined Covid cases were shipped up country out of Bangkok, and that transport was laid on, and you're very probably right that the government's uncaring, but they definitely didn't have to pay for it unless they arranged it themselves.

It was free, door to door - well, door to local quarantine center.

1 hour ago, Bob20 said:

Did you even read the facts?

It has been isolated (countless references given in the article).

And as it has been isolated, it clearly exists.

Also, maybe you lack understanding of what a virus actually is?

Quote me serious science to disprove the existence of the virus (not some quaint claim from brandnewtube which is full of misinformation). You can not.

And after you read about what a virus is and does, if you have some other scientific way to deal with it, publish it and become world-famous and rich!

I know what a virus is Mr Bob. It has NEVER been isolated. And I'll go further to say that 'normal' viruses do not cause sickness, illness or disease.

If the virus was to be clinically isolated two things would happen IMO.

Firstly; it would be on every MSM platform in the world. We would never hear the end of it. Might even knock covid casualties, and PCR results, off the main topic.

Secondly; a traditional vaccine would emerge.

"Quote me serious science to disprove the existence of the virus,,," This is a bit like saying to a vicar 'I don't believe in god'. and he replies; "prove there isn't one."

You, Mr Bob, are talking nonsense. And Reuters are deliberately telling easily disprovable lies. But then they have an agenda; as does most of the MSM. Get those clot shots into the people.

Lastly; Dr Hodkinson is a well respected scientist/doctor, is it not to be commended that he has not 'taken the money and shut up'?

Edited by snapdragon
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

18 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I know what a virus is Mr Bob. It has NEVER been isolated. And I'll go further to say that 'normal' viruses do not cause sickness. illness or disease.

If the virus was to be clinically isolated two things would happen IMO.

Firstly; it would be on every MSM platform in the world. We would never hear the end of it. Might even knock covid casualties, and PCR results, off the main topic.

Secondly; a traditional vaccine would emerge.

"Quote me serious science to disprove the existence of the virus,,," This is a bit like saying to a vicar 'I don't believe in god'. and he replies; "prove there isn't one."

You, Mr Bob, are talking nonsense. And Reuters are deliberately telling easily disprovable lies. But then they have an agenda; as does most of the MSM. Get those clot shots into the people.

Lastly; Dr Hodkinson is a well respected scientist/doctor, is it not to be commended that he has not 'taken the money and shut up'?

As I said, you have no understanding of science or virology. 

Ranting about what you believe doesn't make it true. 

You clearly didn't read it, as I wasn't quoting "Reuters" but their article has lots of scientific references.

And one claim (or a few claims) to the contrary by some disenchanted loon on a third grade website is no different from claiming the world is flat. 

Don't take the vaccine. Fine with me. But stop making such obvious false claims. People see straight through you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

As I said, you have no understanding of science or virology. 

Ranting about what you believe doesn't make it true. 

You clearly didn't read it, as I wasn't quoting "Reuters" but their article has lots of scientific references.

And one claim (or a few claims) to the contrary by some disenchanted loon on a third grade website is no different from claiming the world is flat. 

Don't take the vaccine. Fine with me. But stop making such obvious false claims. People see straight through you.

Why are you questioning my knowledge, or understanding of science Mr Bob?

"And one claim (or a few claims) to the contrary by some disenchanted loon on a third grade website is no different from claiming the world is flat." So Dr Hodkinson is a loon? Do get a life Mr Bob. Brandnewtube; a third grade website? Dear me! A breath of fresh air more like. Flat earth; spherical earth. Plenty of interesting evidence on this. Take a look on YT. Perhaps start a new thread?!

I will certainly will not be having a clot-shot for something that doesn't exist. But you can go ahead if you wish Mr Bob. I'm in favour of freedom of choice. But I'm even more in favour of freedom of information. For without that freedom of choice is tainted.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

Why are you questioning my knowledge, or understanding of science Mr Bob?

"And one claim (or a few claims) to the contrary by some disenchanted loon on a third grade website is no different from claiming the world is flat." So Dr Hodkinson is a loon? Do get a life Mr Bob. Brandnewtube; a third grade website? Dear me! A breath of fresh air more like. Flat earth; spherical earth. Plenty of interesting evidence on this. Take a look on YT. Perhaps start a new thread?!

I will certainly will not be having a clot-shot for something that doesn't exist. But you can go ahead if you wish Mr Bob. I'm in favour of freedom of choice. But I'm even more in favour of freedom of information. For without that freedom of choice is tainted.

There is freedom if choice. And there is freedom of opinion.

There is no freedom to misinform.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guevara said:

I suggest Bob rather than the back of his/her neck, anal sphincter is acceptable 555

Just wanted to be polite 🤭

Until a few days ago, I just used Thaiger to read the news. I actually thought the forum here was a nudge above other forums when I joined a few days ago. 

But it's quickly becoming apparent that that was an error in judgement.

Not everyone researches matters in detail. That's why we need a strong open government that people can trust to take decisions.

It's understandable that people don't trust them and start looking for other information.

But if they are not researching properly and start venting clear misinformation, that is simply dangerous.

I think Thaiger has a responsibility there if they want to continue claiming to be the best newssite in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

43 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Not everyone researches matters in detail. That's why we need a strong open government that people can trust to take decisions.

It's understandable that people don't trust them and start looking for other information.

Valid points, Bob, but not everyone has the time or the appetite to research matters in detail. As much they distrust a govt that is clearly not 'strong and open', we hope that many can - and do - find TN's output to be trustworthy.

Thanks for your robust input, anyway (:-)

KC

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Just wanted to be polite 🤭

Until a few days ago, I just used Thaiger to read the news. I actually thought the forum here was a nudge above other forums when I joined a few days ago. 

But it's quickly becoming apparent that that was an error in judgement.

But if they are not researching properly and start venting clear misinformation, that is simply dangerous.

I think Thaiger has a responsibility there if they want to continue claiming to be the best newssite in Thailand.

TT is a very fair platform for members to air their views.

Your views do not run parallel with mine Mr Bob. But that's of little significance. What is important is that I can express mine and you can express yours. On many platforms this is not possible.

"But if they are not researching properly and start venting clear misinformation, that is simply dangerous." What references are you using to make the case for 'clear misinformation'? Tony Fauci? Matt Hancock? Reuters? MIcky Mouse?

I've got sound research behind my posts, and that TT allows me to voice my views, is to be applauded.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

Valid points, Bob, but not everyone has the time or the appetite to research matters in detail. As much they distrust a govt that is clearly not 'strong and open', we hope that many can - and do - find TN's output to be trustworthy.

Thanks for your robust input, anyway (:-)

KC

I agree with you, for that reason people read the news and expect it to contain trustworthy fact.

When it's opinion, fair enough.

But when it's factual misinformation, it shouldn't be encouraged. Neither in news not in forum.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

I've got sound research behind my posts, and that TT allows me to voice my views, is to be applauded.

Or should you say, 'I search the internet.'

3 minutes ago, snapdragon said:

TT is a very fair platform for members to air their views.

Your views do not run parallel with mine Mr Bob. But that's of little significance. What is important is that I can express mine and you can express yours. On many platforms this is not possible.

"But if they are not researching properly and start venting clear misinformation, that is simply dangerous." What references are you using to make the case for 'clear misinformation'? Tony Fauci? Matt Hancock? Reuters? MIcky Mouse?

No, it's just personal opinion with fraud research, not backed up by peer review.

As your personal opinion it's fair enough.

But it has nothing to do with science or research.

Never mind.

You can bring a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink.

Enjoy your day 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Or should you say, 'I search the internet.'

I think you are a tad ingenuous there Mr Poolie.

My interest in the 'germ theory' started a long time ago at my teaching hospital at that time. Before the internet came along; I might add.

I do not believe much of MSM, or what governments - that are mostly controlled by the military and secret services - have to say . But we are talking covid here, so I'll state my position.

"Germs and viruses do not normally* cause sickness, illness and disease. What does cause the body to become unwell is toxins, poisons, electrical interference and stress. A strong body can fight off many toxins, but even a strong body defence cannot always eliminate or neutralise vaccines."

To date, around the world there have been over 100,000 deaths due to the current crop of vaccines. Can't read that in many newspapers or hear that on the MSM. But that figure is thought be be vastly underestimated.

* If, as many now suspect, that C-19 is a bio-weapon, then the passing of a virus carrying something that is attached to it is maybe possible. I've not done the research into that as yet.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

52 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

No, it's just personal opinion with fraud research, not backed up by peer review.

There is as much old tosh in science journals than there has ever been.

One recent study, that was seen to be nonsense, was the one published just after POTUS Trump said his bit about Hydroxychloroquine. It was published; peer reviewed - by fraudsters - and was later retracted by the journal as it had been completely made up. Unfortunately governments made policy on the strength of the study; pushed to do so by Big Pharma (need not ask why). The actual study was done by two out of work comedians.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, snapdragon said:

One recent study, that was seen to be nonsense, was the one published just after POTUS Trump said his bit about Hydroxychloroquine. It was published; peer reviewed - by fraudsters

I don't want to be unkind, but you keep showing that you have no clue...

Firstly: one study proves nothing, even if it has the best resources and scientists. One paper can at most be the start of more research, as reviews and comparisons will prove or disprove its validity.

Secondly, to show the non-validity of research, you take an example of fake-research, peer reviewed by fraudsters... If it's published according to guidelines, that's fine. And it's soon disproved. Great. That's science at work.

I eat yoghurt every morning and haven't been ill for years. It's really true. I can dress this up scientifically with proper materials and methods, statistical calculation and publish it. But still it won't take more than 15 seconds for another scientist to disprove that yoghurt is the only reason that I haven't been ill.

Stay away from fake news and try to make a bit more sense.

Edited by Bob20

6 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I don't want to be unkind, but you keep showing that you have no clue...

Firstly: one study proves nothing, even if it has the best resources and scientists. One paper can at most be the start of more research, as reviews and comparisons will prove or disprove its validity.

Secondly, to show the non-validity of research, you take an example of fake-research, peer reviewed by fraudsters... If it's published according to guidelines, that's fine. And it's soon disproved. Great. That's science at work.

I eat yoghurt every morning and haven't been ill for years. It's really true. I can dress this up scientifically with proper materials and methods, statistical calculation and publish it. But still it won't take more than 15 seconds for another scientist to disprove.

Stay away from fake news and try to make a bit more sense.

"Stay away from fake news and try to make a bit more sense."

I'll try as you suggest. What's you favourite yogourt flavour?

• Thanks 1