350 phony social media profiles is pushing pro-China narratives

Andrew Reeve

14 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

You fragrantly and plainly tossed out an insult just like your newest comment above. We call those pot shots and people use these as tactics to try to feel superior when they are not.. 

However, I will also say stay safe and have a virus free day yourself.

At least it smelled good. ?

4 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

Yes, he was the first to be added to the ignore list, and I suggest you do the same. 

Purely a self anointed pseudo authority on everything. 

It's what leftists need to get through the world. 

It's very odd there are characters like this. There is another on the forum as well but I just hope they stay off of my stuff and have do like let's say a "gentlemen's ignore" without having to resort to pushing a button...

Cheers.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Poolie said:

At least it smelled good. ?

A simple quick typo mistake. FLAGRANT. Now do you feel better troll? Don't pat yourself on the back too much as your head might get too big and give you whiplash.

And FYI, you left an apostrophe out on one of your words in a post.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

A simple quick typo mistake. FLAGRANT. Now do you feel better troll? Don't pat yourself on the back too much as your head might get too big and give you whiplash.

And FYI, you left an apostrophe out on one of your words in a post.  

Touchy aren't we?

(Including apostrophe).

I was just getting interested in that debate - bugger.  

I reckon China is heading for the same fate that USSR faced in the 1990s.  Remember - China only really started to get seriously involved in World Trade in 1980s when President Clinton supported them.  Yep that two-faced scum-sucking smooth talker brought China into the world trade fold. I wonder why?? Yep Trump was an idiot and personally far too abrasive, but Clinton 2 would have been far far worse for the world.  So China has been growing like a cancewr since 1980s - USSR lasted from about 50 years before it all fell apart. I think the Chinese are smarter, but they are heading for the same type of fall. I can see China falling apart in my lifetime - hopefully.  Covid 'payback' could well be the start of the decline.  Some pundits say that Chernobyl was the 'trigger' to the collapse of USSR, coming after 5+ years of economic decline and increasing domestic political unrest.  I wonder if Covid could be the start of China's fall - because fall it will - it is just a matter of time. 

On 8/9/2021 at 8:47 AM, AussieBob said:

I was just getting interested in that debate - bugger.  

I reckon China is heading for the same fate that USSR faced in the 1990s.  Remember - China only really started to get seriously involved in World Trade in 1980s when President Clinton supported them.  Yep that two-faced scum-sucking smooth talker brought China into the world trade fold. I wonder why?? Yep Trump was an idiot and personally far too abrasive, but Clinton 2 would have been far far worse for the world.  So China has been growing like a cancewr since 1980s - USSR lasted from about 50 years before it all fell apart. I think the Chinese are smarter, but they are heading for the same type of fall. I can see China falling apart in my lifetime - hopefully.  Covid 'payback' could well be the start of the decline.  Some pundits say that Chernobyl was the 'trigger' to the collapse of USSR, coming after 5+ years of economic decline and increasing domestic political unrest.  I wonder if Covid could be the start of China's fall - because fall it will - it is just a matter of time. 

It was getting interesting, but I dont take personal comments from total strangers, there's no need.