350 phony social media profiles is pushing pro-China narratives

Andrew Reeve

3 hours ago, Poolie said:

This popular phrase 'I dont hate the Chinese people, I hate the CPC'  doesnt hold water. There are maybe 110m card carrying members of the CPC in levels of Government from village right up to Zongnanhai. They will have at least four good friends each. Thats 500m people. Then you've got acquaintances looking for a favour and relatives. Add on classmates which are friends for life and you've got 950m people who are closely associated with card carrying CPC members. So you see it cant be separated. 

Proves to me that people educated (and I use the word loosely) in the west just dont know what they're talking about.

Yeah, got it what you say. I am already aware. CCP....CPC = Same. Let's talk tomorrow as been a long day.

Peace Out-

4 hours ago, Poolie said:

There is little difference between the Chinese people and the CPC.

Yes and no. Lot of Chinese all around the world and many from momma land are against, are contrary to the CPC/CCP.... More like real hate. 

1 hour ago, Smithydog said:

Despite them being one of the world's most trusted news broadcasters,

The BBC; trusted?

Not any more.

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 2

While living in China. I came across these university students who are paid to discredit western anti-China media. These commies are called "Wumao" And boy oh boy they are programmed 

48 minutes ago, Manscaping said:

While living in China. I came across these university students who are paid to discredit western anti-China media. These commies are called "Wumao" And boy oh boy they are programmed 

Spot on sir, and they are also seeded in the United States universities in large numbers. I am sure that applies to the EU and the uk as well. 

Most of the media will ignore it as usual for political purposes. 

2 hours ago, Manscaping said:

Yawn, not the old wumao story. It was discredited by a Harvard study in about 2010. There is a lot of internet chaff gets posted but mostly its local announcements from Government. Chinese University students wouldnt waste their time for 50 Mao. Their education is too valuable.  You gave yourself away with 'these commies.'

Sorry.

11 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes and no. Lot of Chinese all around the world and many from momma land are against, are contrary to the CPC/CCP.... More like real hate. 

How many have you met or is it hearsay?

Just now, Poolie said:

Yawn, not the old wumao story. It was discredited by a Harvard study in about 2010. There is a lot of internet chaff gets posted but mostly its local announcements from Government. Chinese University students wouldnt waste their time for 50 Mao. Their education is too valuable.  You gave yourself away with 'these commies.'

Sorry.

Yes an old friend of mine now sadly passed away had this favourite saying  to address certain people, which is quite apt;  "Stupid is as stupid does"

10 minutes ago, gummy said:

Yes an old friend of mine now sadly passed away had this favourite saying  to address certain people, which is quite apt;  "Stupid is as stupid does"

There we are again, someone disagrees with a leftist and they are called stupid. 

Do you realize how this kind of arrogance is not going to make anyone want to get into a discussion about anything? 

It is precisely what has destroyed the other forum. And their mods were just as bad. 

12 hours ago, Poolie said:

Action speak louder than words.

Touché. Nice rebuttal on the BBC points I raised.

I do note it doesn’t rebut my second point about the “coincidence”. Personally, I don’t care if it was a tit-for-tat reprisal against the delicensing of the Chinese broadcaster in the UK. Governments all over the world do that so why shouldn’t China. I just would like all governments to be honest about it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smithydog said:

I do note it doesn’t rebut my second point about the “coincidence”. Personally, I don’t care if it was a tit-for-tat reprisal against the delicensing of the Chinese broadcaster in the UK. Governments all over the world do that so why shouldn’t China. I just would like all governments to be honest about it!

You will never ever find an honest government as they are run by politicians who will be as economical with the truth or just tell outright lies for as long as you have a hole in your backside. That's the unfortunate truth and rather treating all career politicians as social criminals as we should , you know what ? we are all conditioned to vote them in to carry on the deception to ensure their own wealth accrual. There are a few exceptions of course, but they are very few and as scarce as rocking horse poo.

9 minutes ago, Smithydog said:

Thank you. I dont point score, I just do my bit to stop the 'evil commie' myth thats become de rigeur among the uneducated. Your second point is probably correct but why not? Why should China absorb all the crap thats thrown at them?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

You will never ever find an honest government as they are run by politicians who will be as economical with the truth or just tell outright lies for as long as you have a hole in your backside. That's the unfortunate truth and rather treating all career politicians as social criminals as we should , you know what ? we are all conditioned to vote them in to carry on the deception to ensure their own wealth accrual. There are a few exceptions of course, but they are very few and as scarce as rocking horse poo.

Make you just about right there Gummy. But in the UK at least the politicians are at least voted in.

In the UK, there are long overdue reforms needed; in many areas. But sticking with the political scene. I would like to see the end to 'first past the post'. The thinking is that a fairer proportional system would encourage individual local politicians to become elected, but also the obvious end to one view dominating.

18 hours ago, Poolie said:

This popular phrase 'I dont hate the Chinese people, I hate the CPC'  doesnt hold water. There are maybe 110m card carrying members of the CPC in levels of Government from village right up to Zongnanhai. They will have at least four good friends each. Thats 500m people. Then you've got acquaintances looking for a favour and relatives. Add on classmates which are friends for life and you've got 950m people who are closely associated with card carrying CPC members. So you see it cant be separated. 

Proves to me that people educated (and I use the word loosely) in the west just dont know what they're talking about.

Um, keep your insults to yourself. You to me are not an authority, but you are being border line troll.

4 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Um, keep your insults to yourself. You to me are not an authority, but you are being border line troll.

I didn't insult any one. Neither am I a troll.

No need for an apology, you clearly are confused.

On 8/6/2021 at 12:40 PM, snapdragon said:

Since JFK, the US has gradually lost its International acclaim and power. The UK is simply a puppy-dog of the US; and has been since WW2. The EU is a disjointed force run by unelected entities.

What of China? Can't deny their rise to power. Lifting millions out of poverty in such a short space of time is no mean feat.

In the last 30 years Russia has been a sleeping giant. Certainly the equal of the US in many respects; militarily being the main one.

Who else? Japan? Australia? Iran? Israel?

On 8/6/2021 at 1:19 PM, snapdragon said:

Not praising China. Pointing out that they have risen from the ashes in a short space of time.

As for Russia. Although the US has 2,000 bases scattered around the world, in today's world this could be regarded as a weakness. They can be taken out by modern warfare. IMO, Russian technologically is the equal of the US; but not in numbers.

As for China. They would fight with a billion 5G guided drones. Having aircraft carriers at sea in far off waters is, IMO, more for show and bravado than common sense.

The next war will come about because/when the US loses its dominant position in money; IMO.

Good debate.

However, Libya and Iraq ceased trading in the petro-dollar and were invaded for other reasons; we were told that Gaddify was bad and Saddam had very destructive weapons.

Now back on topic. The countries that have the information and technology will dominate.

@snapdragon, what's happened?

What you're saying is not only rational but factually correct, if arguably maybe a bit blinkered.

Are you ill?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stonker said:

@snapdragon, what's happened?

What you're saying is not only rational but factually correct, if arguably maybe a bit blinkered.

Are you ill?

"Are you ill?"   What about you? . . . not a single @snapdragonword queried . . . Happy days, what?

56 minutes ago, Poolie said:

I didn't insult any one. Neither am I a troll.

No need for an apology, you clearly are confused.

Sounds like you think a lot of yourself.. Not confused and you could not pay me to apologize to you.. Read what you wrote and let's drop the subject as this is going to go no where except ugly.

QUOTE:  Proves to me that people educated (and I use the word loosely) in the west just dont know what they're talking about.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Sounds like you think a lot of yourself like.. Not confused and you could not pay me to apologize to you.. Read what you wrote and let's drop the subject as this is going to go no where except ugly.

QUOTE:  Proves to me that people educated (and I use the word loosely) in the west just dont know what they're talking about.

Quote but not a denial? Maybe I'm talking from an informed point of view instead of being drip fed by the media?

However, no problems. Have a good and virus free day.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Poolie said:

Quote but not a denial? Maybe I'm talking from an informed point of view instead of being drip fed by the media?

However, no problems. Have a good and virus free day.

You fragrantly and plainly tossed out an insult just like your newest comment above. We call those pot shots and people use these as tactics to try to feel superior when they are not.. 

However, I will also say stay safe and have a virus free day yourself.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

"Are you ill?"   What about you? . . . not a single @snapdragonword queried . . . Happy days, what?

I'm not ill KC. A family problem has slowed me a little; back to speed now

Putting together an essay about the 'germ theory', and how medical science's belief in the theory has 'deliberately' been harnessed to hinder the advancement of world-health. The essay is for another platform. I could precis it and put in on the 'What makes you ill' thread.

If I could; I'd like to run it by a mod first; perhaps youself! It will be extremely hard-hitting; indeed shocking.

Would there be general interest in this on TT?

Edited by snapdragon
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

You fragrantly and plainly tossed out an insult just like your newest comment above. We call those pot shots and people use these as tactics to try to feel superior when they are not.. 

However, I will also say stay safe and have a virus free day yourself.

Yes, he was the first to be added to the ignore list, and I suggest you do the same. 

Purely a self anointed pseudo authority on everything. 

It's what leftists need to get through the world. 

5 minutes ago, snapdragon said:
29 minutes ago, King Cotton said:

I'm not ill KC. A family problem has slowed me a little; back to speed now

Putting together an essay about the 'germ theory', and how medical science's belief in the theory has 'deliberately' hindered the advancement of world-health. The essay is for another platform. I could precis it and put in on the 'What makes you ill' thread.

If I could; I'd like to run it by a mod first. It is extremely hard-hitting and indeed shocking.

Would there be general interest in this on TT?

Glad that you're OK, @snapdragon and trust the family problem is resolving.

Your 'Germ Theory' enquiry is intriguing and I'm sure that that topic would be of huge interest, so much so that I ask you to give me a little time to run it by Admin who will be happy to consider both the size and hard-hitting qualities of the essay. I will PM you with developments.

• Like 1