News Forum - Thai Foreign Minister donates 3 million baht to UN for Palestine refugees

Thaiger

In a compassionate gesture, Panpri Phahitthanukon, Thailand’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, acted as a representative of his nation on November 3, in donating 3 million baht (US$84,451) to the United Nations (UN) to provide aid to Palestine refugees. This generous contribution is aimed at offering support during a tumultuous time in the Gaza Strip and … …

The story Thai Foreign Minister donates 3 million baht to UN for Palestine refugees as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Can't make this up- Hamas and Palestinians brutally murder and behead Thais and take hostage others - still holding them a month later - and they donate money to them?! Why??

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Pinga said:

Can't make this up- Hamas and Palestinians brutally murder and behead Thais and take hostage others - still holding them a month later - and they donate money to them?! Why??

Why? 22 Thai nationals are currently being held hostage by Hamas so 3 million baht seems cheap for keeping lines of communication open. 

18 minutes ago, Pinga said:

You can shed the 'and Palestinians.' I'm convinced the slain Palestinian children had sfa to do with it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Poolie said:

You can shed the 'and Palestinians.' I'm convinced the slain Palestinian children had sfa to do with it. 

You can shed the 'Palestinian children' -- the OC never claimed Palestinian children murdered and kidnapped scores of Thais.

• Like 1

That money will more than like go into the pockets of the Hamas leaders living in luxury hotels far away from Gaza. The top four officials of Hamas are all billionaires, go figure? These parasites have been skimming vast amounts of ‘aid’ into their back pockets for years while keeping the Palestinian people exactly where they want them, hence more money pours in and they get richer while the lives of normal ordinary Palestinians never change or get any better. Funny nobody ever seems to protest about this situation? I did see a video recently where a Palestinian woman shouted out ‘this is all the fault of Hamas’ but she was quickly silenced.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2023 at 8:54 AM, ChicagoExpat said:

You can shed the 'Palestinian children' -- the OC never claimed Palestinian children murdered and kidnapped scores of Thais.

You're putting words in my mouth. Please dont. And please quote me accurately if you must.

You can shed the 'and Palestinians.'

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 7:19 PM, Fanta said:

Why? 22 Thai nationals are currently being held hostage by Hamas so 3 million baht seems cheap for keeping lines of communication open. 

I get what you are saying but this seems like paying the hostage takers. 

4 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

I get what you are saying but this seems like paying the hostage takers. 

Don’t give the rat terrorists one baht but one can help to feed the displaced. Hard part is making sure the food and material doesn’t get hijacked or shared to the pig rats. This is part of the difficulty for aid that goes to Africa. Ends up in the wrong hands. 

• Like 2