News Forum - Thailand’s sex industry was created for foreigners, right? Wrong! (video)

Thaiger

4 hours ago, Grumpish said:

I can recall several well educated non-bar girls that were not averse to turning tricks of a weekend, for additional income and in the hope of snagging that rich farang boyfriend.

Plenty of gold diggers around too, of course, but to label ALL Thai women lazy bums etc isn't quite right. They actually work much harder than their western counterparts - Asian work ethic and all...

6 hours ago, Pinga said:

Plenty of gold diggers around too, of course, but to label ALL Thai women lazy bums etc isn't quite right. They actually work much harder than their western counterparts - Asian work ethic and all...

6 hours ago, Pinga said:

Most Thai women I know work extremely hard

But in saying that, most of them act like they are dying after a normal work shift. 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Pinga said:

These are essentially freelancers or gold diggers - same category as bar girls only a different method. I'm talking about normal Thai girls who don't necessarily associate with foreigners.

It is funny though that you think all women who date foreigners are in this category. I've dated plenty who weren't looking for anything beyond my personality/looks/intimate parts. Sure, if you're an old toad with a personality of a bar stool you're only going to get gold diggers, but if you're any sort of good looking and/or have a personality then you can easily get normal girls too.

Freelancers or gold diggers...end of the day the ultimate target for them is $$$$$$

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Freelancers or gold diggers...end of the day the ultimate target for them is $$$$$$

And why not? Chasing the money is in most people's priority  list, Worldwide.  Everyone has to make a living and a future in life, in a country with no safety nets when you don't have money. The education system is dysfunctional, so its hardly surprising that girls manage their own arrangements to make money,  to secure their future, in any way that they can.  Being judgmental about it and talk of 'gold diggers' is plain western arrogance and is very unattractive in anyone. A little bit of humanity would not go amiss on this subject.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Pinga said:

It wasn't intended to tar all Thai women as lazy bums or hookers, anymore than the old joke about not being able to take the bar out of ex-bargirls is true. Just to point out that there are plenty of well educated Thai women working as freelancers, as well as the more usual dirt poor Isaan girls. 

16 hours ago, Pinga said:

These are essentially freelancers or gold diggers - same category as bar girls only a different method. I'm talking about normal Thai girls who don't necessarily associate with foreigners.

It is funny though that you think all women who date foreigners are in this category. I've dated plenty who weren't looking for anything beyond my personality/looks/intimate parts. Sure, if you're an old toad with a personality of a bar stool you're only going to get gold diggers, but if you're any sort of good looking and/or have a personality then you can easily get normal girls too.

I also think a lot of Thai girls will go with a foreigner simply because we treat them a lot better than a lot of Thai guys do

I had a friend who only use to look for Black and Puerto Rican girls on line 

And he did well 

He said because they usually got treated like shit by the Black/PR guys that they were happy with a nice older white guy 5555

• Like 2

if you guys think Thai girls are hot you have not visited Colombia yet...

Talk about smoking hot...😍

I think the catch phrase you guys were looking for is:

"a Girl gotta eat.."

regarding accepting kind offers of financial support from nice doddering old farang in need of affection, and to be honest a lot of girls look like they are having a good time with some older guys. Older guys can be fun, funny, and just generally enjoyable to be around if you can believe it 😃

1 hour ago, Raugh said:

Older guys can be fun, funny, and just generally enjoyable to be around if you can believe it 😃

As someone with rather more years behind me than I care to remember, I can only agree 100% with that.  🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raugh said:

if you guys think Thai girls are hot you have not visited Colombia yet...

Talk about smoking hot...😍

I think the catch phrase you guys were looking for is:

"a Girl gotta eat.."

regarding accepting kind offers of financial support from nice doddering old farang in need of affection, and to be honest a lot of girls look like they are having a good time with some older guys. Older guys can be fun, funny, and just generally enjoyable to be around if you can believe it 😃

I didn't find Colombia on a whole that very beautiful women

On a whole I think there is no match for Thailand 

And I am actually partial to Latinas

I just don't think you land many other places in the world and see attractive girl after attractive girl before you even exit the airport l, like you do in Thailand 

• Like 1

Many Thai women go into this profession as this is the only way to make quick money.

They may or may not be well educated and its the only route they know to support their family who is in debt.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 11:23 PM, Marc26 said:

I didn't find Colombia on a whole that very beautiful women

On a whole I think there is no match for Thailand 

And I am actually partial to Latinas

I just don't think you land many other places in the world and see attractive girl after attractive girl before you even exit the airport l, like you do in Thailand 

hmmm. i think we have different standards as to what is attractive.

To each his own.

As far as i can tell, the most attractive women in countries with poor economies are "working" in some capacity or another. And really who can tell what girl has a pretty face with these silly masks being still worn?

In addition I really don't pay much attention due to my fear of thinking "i wonder what she looks like under that mask" and then facing the reality of it "is that a He or a She?"

The game here is: Is that a female or a hemale?