News Forum - Tourism Authority of Thailand tells India ‘a million thanks’

Thaiger

Thailand’s tourism officials are expressing their gratitude to India for the high number of Indian tourists in Thailand. The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has recently hosted an event in New Delhi, India, titled “A Million Thanks: Amazing Thailand Night Reception,” to express gratitude to the Indian travel industry for promoting Thailand as a top …

The story Tourism Authority of Thailand tells India ‘a million thanks’ as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

well, not everyone is that happy…huge amount of those boy groups are coming for sex and they have zero respect for anyone. 

Ive had massage in pattaya, normal massage place, with own beautiful building, little garden, professional. Even dumbest person can see this aint funny place.

After it finished, I go pay and I notice a sign that says ONLY MASSAGE - NO SEX.

I was surprised why they have it there, so I just made a joke “ NO SEX?” and the woman loooed at me and said INDIANS

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2023 at 4:23 PM, Leeshard said:

Indians coming to Thailand for sex? Thank goodness Europeans don’t come here for that sort of thing 🤣🤣🤣

Tell me that you dont understand context without telling me u don’t understand context.

There is a difference going to erotic establishment asking for whatever activity and going into proper place asking hard working good woman for sex. Maybe because you are poor minded man, you wont understand how woman such a woman feels