News Forum - VIDEO: The WHO accuses China of massaging Covid data

Thaiger

The World Health Organization (WHO) accused China of not being transparent about the true impact of the coronavirus outbreak in the Chinese mainland or about its death toll. The WHO believes Beijing is massaging data since it removed its strict restrictions and mass-testing last month. Mike Ryan, the WHO’s emergencies director, said… “We believe that the current numbers being published from China underrepresent the true impact of the disease in terms of hospital admissions, in terms of ICU admissions, particularly in terms of death.” Ryan’s comments came on the back of countries imposing travel restrictions on visitors from China amid the […]

The story VIDEO: The WHO accuses China of massaging Covid data as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Massaging numbers is such a nice way of calling something that isn't true. Let's call it brown fudging or even sh*tting on the numbers as the CCP are full out liars. In a big way I really feel for the good nice Chinese folk having to put up with the XI devil and his CCP crony cohorts. The ones who support him and them, I could care less about.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Massaging numbers is such a nice way of calling something that isn't true. Let's call it brown fudging or even sh*tting on the numbers as the CCP are full out liars. In a big way I really feel for the good nice Chinese folk having to put up with the XI devil and his CCP crony cohorts. The ones who support him and them, I could care less about.

I came here to say the exact same.

"We believe that the current numbers being published from China underrepresent the true impact of the disease in terms of hospital admissions, in terms of ICU admissions, particularly in terms of death.”

is underrepresenting the adequate way to describe turning millions into tens?

Can't we just call their comically shameless bs exactly that and not bend over and say sorry when they will invariably b*** about it and summon all kinds of ambassadors.

and make the world a bit less stupid already.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, koute said:

lets see from another side. maybe its not about covid.... its about controlling the oilprice...who knows

can you at least make it clear what you're trying to say

• Haha 1

Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here! [a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]. Croupier: Your winnings, sir. - I would only be shocked if it was found out China wasn’t massaging the data. 

• Like 1